Starlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up, that was the hottest thing that's ever happened to me."

We both laughed, your pussy squeezing around you as we caught our breath.

"You didn't finish." I mused as you moved to pull off of me.

I watched your shoulder lift in a half hearted shrug in return. "Yeah, don't worry about it, I-" you squeaked as I pulled you back down onto, impaling you on my cock again with a mutual moan. Fuck, the feeling of my cum lubricating your pussy was definitely a feeling I wanted to get used to.

"What do you mean, don't worry about it," There was a warning in my voice. The fact that you weren't worried about your own pleasure had me worried about your experiences prior to me. Absolutely no way was I going to let you walk away from this without cumming hard enough to make you mine. My hand came up, catching your jaw and forcing you to look at me.

"We're not done." I growled, determined to continue.

"But you came-" The confusion evident in your voice confirmed my fears about the fact that you'd only been with partners that were selfish. That wasn't my style and you were about to find that out first hand.

"Shut up, you think this is my first time fucking, nerd?" I playfully commented, trying to hide my irritation as determination filled me. I held your jaw firm in my hands. "Tell me you want to cum on my cock." I asked. Silence drifted between us as I gently pushed you off of me so I could stand, my cock still very much hard and swaying in the breeze between us, jutting out through the zipper of my shorts.

"Of course I want to cum on your cock," you admitted, the green light to continue evident in your voice as you took my hand, leading you to the side yard. We were completely out of sight of the back door and the windows on the side of the house. I didn't want to go inside to finish this. I wanted this to be between just us and the stars.

"Good. Ass up, knees together," I growled, breathless as I watched you smile before sinking to the ground, presenting your perfect ass to me. I pulled your shorts to the side, slick and messy with my cum as more pushed out of you. I stood over you, wrapping my hand around the throbbing shaft to swipe the head of my cock through it before pushing it back in as I sank into your body again.

"Fuck," I whimpered, swallowing thickly as I didn't stop until your hips pressed against mine. "This position." I couldn't catch my breath as I pushed your body flat to the grass, straddling your hips and settling into a rough, comfortable pace. The head of my cock grazed against your gspot from this angle, the engorged tissue a different texture that was making me whimper with each thrust. I loved the way your ass bounced as I fucked you from this angle, earning the sweetest moans and whimpers. You looked so good like this, your cheek pressed to the grass, flush with your desire as you squeezed your eyes shut in pleasure.

I wanted it.

I wanted everything you were willing to give and right now, I wanted your orgasm more than I could think right now, knowing that when you came, I'd cum again too.

It was inevitable.

"Fuck, I-oh my god," you panted as I increased the pace slightly, enjoying the way your hips met mine as you tried to fuck back against me. I groaned, dropping my chin to my chest to stave off another orgasm building in my balls as you clamped down around me. I could feel your orgasm rolling inside you. I angled myself over you, snapping my hips down into yours in full, deep thrusts that we both enjoyed. The fact that you liked it a little rougher only made you more perfect to me.

"Please, fuck you feel so good," you whined, sounding like a goddess.

"Shut up and cum on my cock, dummy," I teased as I felt your body teeter, barely having the chance to shift and cover your mouth with my hand before you detonated around me, cumming harder than I'd ever seen anyone cum and pulling me down with you. Your body thrashed underneath me, the pleasure coursing through you in a way I wanted to recreate almost immediately. I slammed into you one final time, filling your pussy with my cum again as we both laid there breathless and panting.

I shifted off of you as my mind cleared, listening to you pant softly around my hand. "Fuck, you ok?"

"Yeah, I think you broke me," you laughed as I slipped out of you, moaning as my cum came spilling out of me. I watched it spill out over your swollen lips with a feral pleasure, enjoying how fucking perfect your pussy looked full of my cum before collapsing on the grass next to you.

"Broke you??" I didn't think I was that rough, definitely could've gone harder if you asked me to.

"Yeah, I've never cum that fast," you broke into a bubbly, giddy laughter that was infectious.

"Yeah, same."

I smiled as you pushed up to your elbows and dropped your head in your hand. You looked so radiant. Happy. So blissfully satisfied and it made me want to make you look like that as often as possible. "So you can cum more than once?" You asked, impressed.

"Yeah, when I'm really turned on I can go a few times without losing it."

"Fuck," you breathed, laughing again.

"What?" I didn't think it was that uncommon but clearly your experiences have been lacking.

"That's really fucking hot, man."

We both broke out in laughter and I dropped my head on my arm. I wasn't expecting that from you and it filled my chest with this effervescent light.

"You wanna get out of here?" I asked as I tucked my finally softening cock into my shorts before getting to my feet and helping you to yours.

Your answering smile told me everything. "Your place or mine?"

12