All Comments on 'Starlight Gleaming Ch. 03'

by TJSkywind

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Damn...

I really like the story but the idea of males that outrank females have free reign to do what they want with them kind of kills the mood for me. I want to care about the characters but this happening really irks me and makes the story stressful rather than enjoyable.

Your writing is superb though:)

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years agoAuthor
Agreed, it is difficult to read

Almost harder to write, for it flies in the face of what I personally believe.

And as ugly as such a society must be, I see many groups in our modern world trying so hard to make that ugly path manifest. When one gender controls and dominates another as property, we are all diminished, and so much potential is lost under the boot of cruelty.

Still, I am growing quite fond of Janetta Tlacotli, the warrior woman who refuses to be broken or thwarted, and her fiercely loyal flight crew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

hot

meaning great plot flow and character development. and very well written!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

Any man who takes a woman against her will is lower than dog crap! Great writing though, love the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTJSkywind@TJSkywind
971 Followers
================================== STAND-ALONE TALES Shattered Dreams - Erotic Horror /Celebrity/SF story about Ripley of Aliens; non-erotic ================================== A reader, gyfurune, correctly proposed a chronology of my stories a few years ago. I will endeavor to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES