All Comments on 'Starlight Gleaming Ch. 04'

by TJSkywind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Massive Improvement

I read the first chapter and wasn't very interested. I kept reading because, well, I had started it. Now I am very interested. Awesome chapter. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyed this chapter.

Gave 3 stars the first few chapters. The story had my interest, just. This chapter helped put the story line in a bit of perspective. Enjoyed the read. Will continue to follow it. Thanks. :)

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

I've put the other stories and series on hold until this set is completed.

I had an editor for a short time who gave a couple of good suggestions, but then he decided to enlist. Gave me pause, considering this is SF with a military focus, but he probably had that life change in the pipeline before we met. I wish you safe flight and safe return, Alex.

I managed to misspell hangar, but that's on me. In any event, I'm without an editor once again, so you all have to suffer. If anyone is willing to take pity on me, I would welcome a reader/editor to work with. Took six months to get the last one, and I'm trying to focus on the writing and getting the tale completed. I'd love to crank these out faster, but I do have to work because, darn it, I like to eat, as my waistline will attest. This is a darker series than I myself normally like to read or write. But, this one wants out, so I'm letting it loose.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 9 years ago
Wow

Loved the whole chapter but the section at the end was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome!

plot thickens! more mysteries :)

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
omg

the saving of the pilot and her technicians i thought was one of the best parts. Then I get to the end of the story the last few paragraphs blew me away. That was amazing and a fantastic end to a chapter.... wow, i cant wait to read the remaining chapters... wow stunned.

sailandoarsailandoaralmost 4 years ago
YG =>

=> Your Good ! , thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a left turn this chapter is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sigh, gave it this far, but just a bunch of feminist crap. Switch the genders and it would be banned as hate speech

Damonkey916Damonkey9166 months ago

As a reader, I feel part of enjoying any fictional story is suspending all your beliefs and real life expectations. If the story is enjoyable, which this is, read it and enjoy the author’s imagination. It is sad that some people cannot enjoy a trip through the whimsical world of a fictional story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTJSkywind@TJSkywind
988 Followers
================================== STAND-ALONE TALES Shattered Dreams - Erotic Horror /Celebrity/SF story about Ripley of Aliens; non-erotic ================================== A reader, gyfurune, correctly proposed a chronology of my stories a few years ago. I will endeavor to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES