Starlight Gleaming Ch. 21 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The reverse is also true. When you use your tongue and fingers on and in a woman's pussy, it's as intense for the woman as it is when she sucks your cock. It's a fact that women tend to be slower to arouse. If you're in them from the start, unless they're wound up tighter than a drum, chances are you'll reach your peak and you'll leave them hanging. A selfish lover doesn't inspire repeat intimacy. It makes them feel used and frustrated, which in some ways is worse than neglecting your partner. When you leave them frustrated, it's like a man getting hard, but never being allowed to come. If you make sure the woman gets her pleasure too, she'll want it again, and she'll want it from you. Giving her oral sex first is a way to make sure she gets to come, too.

"Now there are some who are able to mutually lick and suck each other at the same time. I can't do that, because if I'm focused on her, I'm blocking out distractions, including her mouth on my cock. If I'm paying attention to her mouth on my cock, I'm not paying attention to her responses to what I'm doing to her pussy. Yet I have no problem with intercourse and paying attention to her responses. Everyone is different. There are general rules, but what works for one person might even be a turn-off for someone else. Part of it is watching and listening for her responses to what you do. But you should also talk. Nothing works like simply asking what she likes, and if you're going to eat her pussy, let her tell you what she likes. You'll learn about the woman better that way."

"You've really thought about this. Gods, Ranji. No wonder you have five lovers and they're always happy to see you!"

"Sex and making love is learned, Pen. Sure, the basics are easy. Poke, thrust, and come. But I was a really selfish lover when Calia first came into my life. She was very patient with me, and she taught me so much! Have you had any classes on anatomy?"

"Just the basics for first aid and for hand-to-hand combat."

"You know what a clit is, right?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Never heard of it."

"Ever felt a little bump at the top of a woman's pussy?"

"Oh, yeah," he said with a grin. "The magic button."

I snorted. "I think that's a rather apt description. The clitoris is the anatomical word for it. Did you know there are eight times more nerve endings on a woman's clit than there are on the head of a man's cock?"

"What?"

"It's true. When you are face to face and your groin hits the top of her mound, it sends shock waves of pleasure through her center. A woman's clit is solely for sexual pleasure. Once she's near release, she might get there from some hard thrusting, but not always. While every woman is different, most won't come from penetration alone. If you ignore her clit, you will likely leave her hanging, and that's not a good thing. That's where oral sex can really help. It'll get her hot for penetration. That's not to say that you haven't pleased your women so far. Excitement with a new partner can help you please her because her own arousal is already high. As you become used to each other, you just need to make sure she gets enjoyment, too."

I grabbed a sheet of paper and roughly sketched out a pussy, labeling the main parts as I went. Then, to clarify some things, I did a side view as well. For the next half hour, I talked and Pen listened intently, periodically asking questions along the way.

When his admin Jodana gave two short raps and then opened the door, Pen hurriedly snatched the paper and turned it over, turning bright red in the process.

"Commander, Lieutenant... uh, am I interrupting something?"

"No. Ahem, no, of course not. We were just talking about a special project," Pen said evasively. "Why?"

"Because you're blushing, sir. Commander? Lieutenant Ja-See says she has a meeting soon, and she says she needs to see you beforehand."

"Thank you, Sergeant," I said. "Tell her I'll be right there. Dismissed."

"Yes, sir." She closed the door.

I grinned at him. "She's right. You are blushing."

"Not funny, Ranji. This is really personal stuff."

"Yeah, it is. Be as clean as you can for each other, that's just common courtesy for your partner. Pen, use this as a chance for you and for Breena and Tanti to learn what makes you and them feel good. Anatomy, advice, and books will tell a lot, but everyone is different. What will probably help you is to ask them to masturbate in front of you, and pay attention to what they touch and how they touch, and for how long. Ask them what gets them excited, too. You can even ask them to talk about what they're imagining. It's one way to have foreplay that she is sure to enjoy.

"Remember, even if you're pretty hot, it's not a contest to see how fast you can make them come. Rather, you are showing her that her feelings and wants are important. Holding them and some kissing afterward is important. Gods, I enjoy that, too. Janetta calls me a pervert, but she really likes it when I do her. Coming inside a woman is amazing. Seeing her face when she comes and calls out my name? No lie, Pen. I feel like I'm the king of the world."

"This is a lot to absorb. Still, I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me. Thanks, Ranji." He took the drawing and put it into his laptop satchel.

Standing up, I picked up my own satchel. "Calia's putting together some classes requested by some of our female troopers. Maybe you should consider attending, and bringing Breena and Tanti along."

"All right, I'll talk to them and see what they say."

I paused by the door. "Oh, I should tell you that I'm getting married soon."

"What?" Pen jumped up from his seat. "Married? To whom?"

"She's new. Lady Izel Ocotépan."

"That's the general's widow! The rumor mill has been rife with how she went to your house last night and requested you marry her. You're actually going to go through with it? And how does Lady Tlacotli feel about this?"

"Actually, both Janetta and Calia said I needed to accept. It's basically a political marriage, but Izel made a good case. Her brother is trying to force her to marry Garan Bayloks'mec, and we know he's part of Supay's criminal network in Copán. I've already given her Sanctuary, so if they try to take her by force, I can legally intervene against her brother to protect her. Marriage will give me the right to shut down her brother's marital plans for her."

I shook my head. "I never thought I'd do a political marriage, yet here I am. I'm going to call the Chaplain's Office in a bit and see how soon it can be done. I'm planning on a quick ceremony as soon as it can be arranged, so we can stop her brother. Later, we'll have a formal ceremony and throw a big party for the 602 and any others who wish to participate."

"I have a hard time believing Lady Tlacotli endorsed this. Whenever I see you two together outside your home, she sticks really close. Even when you're kissing one of the others, she may not show it, but she pays attention, Ranji."

"Well, Janetta didn't know who she was at first, but once she recognized Izel, she insisted on the marriage. Both of them are Nahua, and Izel is a really big deal in their state."

"If you get a date and time, let me know?"

"Of course. I'll let you and the rest of my command staff know the details."

"Since you're having a private affair first, I assume you want me to keep this quiet?"

I shook my head. "You don't have to keep it quiet, but at the same time, I'm not ready to broadcast it just yet. I thought I'd confer with my staff as to a good date and time for the public party afterward. Hopefully, too, I'll have a sense of Izel, too. In the meantime, I'm expecting her brother to show up soon, so things might get complicated. Hopefully, there won't be any violence, but we'll see. As for Izel, she might want to stay here, or she might prefer to return to the Imperial Court at Cuzco. We'll see what she wants to do."

Then I raised my finger and pointed it at him. "Now as for you, Lieutenant Fortri, I heard they had to put you back in the tanks to repair your ribs a second time. You better knock that shit off! Jay and I miss being able to work out with you."

"Yeah, I'm being good," he answered. "I just get a kick from playing with Breena's boys. They are so starved for attention like you wouldn't believe."

"I think I have a good idea. I love getting hugs from my girls! Hug them. Show them physical affection. Touching them will help reassure them. Treat what they say with respect. Read to them. Play with them. Yes, even with the building blocks. Talk to them. Test their understanding. It will show them they matter to you. Before you know it, Pen, you will be their dad. In the meantime, I want you back on active duty. How many days do you have on light duty remaining?"

"Five. The ladies had a talk with the boys, and we're being very careful."

"Fair enough. And, Pen?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm happy for you. Seriously. I know it's an instant family, but when you came to the birthday celebration, you looked content and it made me feel really good to see that. I know Breena's still adjusting and her self-esteem has taken a battering, but I truly wish the best for all of you. You deserve some happiness."

Leaning back in his chair, he gave me a beatific smile. "I really am happy, Ranji. First time since before I entered the service. I know some will say it's too soon, but I'm already thinking about making it permanent."

"Both of them?"

"Yeah. I mean, Tanti fires me up and we click so well together. But she also likes having her sister close. And she told me some of what Breena went through. In a lot of ways, it's like what we went through, so I have a basis for understanding. Besides, Breena is falling over herself trying to be attentive, and I really am enjoying my time with Breena's boys. I've even learned how to hold Siénte. Both of them say seeing me hold the baby makes them hot."

"Are you having any trouble with nightmares?"

"No more than normal. A few restless nights sometimes, but no screaming and no sleepwalking, and I'm fine during the day. How about you?"

"The same," I answered. "If I'm feeling out of sorts during the night, I reach over and grab whoever is closest, hold her close and inhale her scent. Breena might not know what to do, but like you understand when she feels off, she will understand it when you do, too. If you start having problems with sleep or get the shakes, talk to me. And you know Jay will listen, too. Just don't try and hide it."

"Same goes for you, too, you know."

"If you do decide to make your relationship with them official, you'll need to talk to them about it, so that they are at least warned."

"Thanks, Ranji. For all of it." Then he turned his focus to reports on his desk.

I started to leave, then turned back, and Pen looked up again.

"Something else, Commander?"

"Is your family still giving you shit about Jay?"

He just nodded.

"How will they react to you marrying the Yakalme sisters? We recovered some jewelry from Breena's ex, but I don't think what they have is very valuable. Wit's father, Daydo, is a jeweler. Maybe I'll have him look at what she has. Anyway, dowries are supposed to provide a cushion for the woman so that if things don't work out, she's not left destitute. The reality is the husband usually feels free to dip into her money, and the woman rarely even gets a say, much less object to what he does. I object to dowries because it comes across like the man is being paid to take the woman of her parents' hands. Tanti and Breena are Guild Caste, but they're poor. You think your parents will give you grief about taking them as your wives?"

His jaw worked a bit, then he sighed. "Probably. They aren't noble, which is fine because I'm not the eldest. But you're uncannily spot on. If they don't have a decent dowry, they'll just add that to my friendship with Jay as another of my 'failures' since enlisting." He looked up at me. "When we got here, Jay and I took an oath and became blood brothers. It's old-fashioned, but you seem to inspire that in us. Living up to the Warriors Code, doing the honorable thing when needed. If anything happens to me, Jay will step in and take care of them."

"I didn't know that. Congratulations to you both. Bilan is my blood brother, and he's been solid. My parents love him and his family, and his boys call them grandpa and grandma. When you decide you're ready for marriage, I'll provide the dowries for Tanti and Breena."

Pen sat back in his chair and frowned. "No, please don't. That's too much. Besides, I'm not marrying them for money. I... huh. I guess I am marrying them. But no, I don't want you to do that. I earn enough to provide for all of them. I want to take care of them on my own."

"I hear what you're saying, Pen. But hear me out. Cholan's not my wife, but I love her a great deal. Tanti and Breena are her sisters, and she really loves her nephews and niece. The boys have asked me to be their Uncle Ranji. When she gets big enough, I'll be Siénte's uncle, too. It's tenuous, I'll grant you, but I'm using that to claim to be their male relative. They have no other close family left here. For you, Tanti, and Breena -- you don't have to use the money at all. Put it away or invest it. But if your parents give you grief, you'll have it to show. I am able to afford it, and it'll make me feel good."

"What about their inheritance? Their parents had a nice home in an upper-class neighborhood."

"Gone. Lieutenant Laroks looked into it for me. The parents were charged as traitors in absentia and the land sold. Three guesses as to who claimed the proceeds from the land sale."

Pen scowled. "The Minister?"

"Got it in one. So let me do this. It's as much for Cholan as it is for her sisters. They've told Cholan they want to fix their relationship. Maybe it'll help, maybe it'll muck things up, but High Guard -- and now you -- this is their chance for a new start. Besides, it'll be like you'll be my brother-in-law once removed or something."

He laughed. "All right, you make a good case. Better not come any closer, though. I'm feeling a sudden urge to kiss you."

I grinned back at him. "I consider myself so warned. Are we good?"

"We are."

"Have a good day, Watch Commander."

Opening the door, I exited, and after a brief smile and nod to his admin, I headed to my office, passing around the rows of desks occupied with busy support staff and troopers writing up shift reports one index finger at a time. Some of the NCOs were using voice-recognition software, speaking quietly into headset mics.

Ja-See rose from her own desk as I approached. Once inside, she quickly gave me updates. The new joint Ground and Air Service closed-circuit camera team called Secure Watch was integrating nicely. The joint Dispatch services were folding over to Ground Security, while Secure Watch was to be overseen by Air Security. Both units would have people from both services. We were still working out how to improve security coverage with our field troopers.

New areas of coverage were added as more cable was laid and new cameras installed, greatly expanding our ability to monitor more portions of the war base remotely through Secure Watch. Some higher traffic areas were also being marked for traffic signals to replace stop signs, and we were coordinating these efforts with Ground Service Mobile Construction.

The suggestion that we integrate our CID units was still under evaluation.

But in the main, Ground Security and Air Security were getting along, and generally working well together. Oh, there were still a few suspicions and even some with residual hard feelings from the previous year, but we were making good headway.

Ja-See then made a comment that got my attention. "Lord Kirfan Tenochtitl will be arriving in Capisco later this afternoon, Commander. He's been granted a diplomatic visa for his trip through the Seven Nations to High Guard. The Commandant's Liaison Officer was notified only half an hour ago about his impending arrival, so they are scrambling. The diplomatic paperwork came via the Ministry of Imperial Security. However, no word as to whether the intended groom is with him."

"Thank you. Do you have an idea of his earliest arrival time?"

"There are sixty-three in his lordship's party. Because it's so large, the Seven Nations are taking care there are no incidents. Lord Kirfan has also made inquiries as to the whereabouts of his sister, Lady Izel. Estimates are they will reach High Guard by seventeen hundred hours at the earliest. Do you have a plan, Commander?"

"As of this morning, Lady Izel officially has Sanctuary at my home."

"Indeed? That should prove interesting. You might want to consider moving Lady Izel's people from the VIP area. It might prove tempting for Lord Kirfan to take out any guards she might have. They might kill the servants, too, if they plan to truly isolate her."

"Thank you, Lieutenant. That's a good idea. Suggestions as to where to put them? I was already pretty full at my place beforehand. In fact, I don't know many she even has in her retinue."

"Seventeen. Nine armed retainers and eight servants. Make it a score to account for any of her own personal possessions? And, she might want to bring in more of her people from Nahua State down the road. She does have an estate at Cuzco as well as her lands in Nahua."

Impressed by her intel, I nonetheless sighed. "Hopefully she and I will get a chance to talk before she adds to her retinue here at High Guard. Otherwise, I'll figure something out. Right now I've got other priorities."

I got up and asked Hanami to step into the office. While she entered, I opened my laptop and searched for my copy of the Notice of Sanctuary. When I found it, I encrypted it and sent a copy to Tikún Travel, along with a note about the intended groom as well as my intention to wed Lady Izel at my earliest opportunity.

When Hanami seated herself, I said, "Please contact War Base Housing and see what kind of accommodations are available for Lady Ocotépan's retinue. An empty barracks for a full platoon is fine. We need them moved from the VIP guest area before this afternoon. Please explain that Lord Kirfan's people and Lady Izel's people may not behave themselves, so moving them before Lord Kirfan's arrival is a requested priority from me. If you have any issues, ask to speak to Captain Uturuunco and ring me."

"Anything else, Commander?"

"Yes. Contact Emilo at the VIP compound for me, and ask him to let me know when he's available. You can text his response to my phone. That's all."

"Shall I order your breakfast, sir?"

"All right, yes, I could do with a meal. Thank you, Hanami. Would you like something to eat, Lieutenant?"

Ja-See shook her head, glancing at her watch. "I appreciate the offer, Commander, but I don't have the time this morning. I need to get going."

Hanami got up and exited the office.

Ja-See also rose from her seat. "The Imperial Security Station at High Guard has been inexplicably vacant for quite some time. Tikún Travel is sending some people to fill some of those slots. Considering the current situation with the Minister, they will be arriving undercover so that nothing happens to them while they are in transit."

"How many?"

"Initially five. An officer, a sergeant, and three enlisted. You'll have to find space for them to set up, Commander. Eventually, you should have at least two full platoons working at a war base this size. Tikún is looking, but there is a shortage of reliable agents at this time."

"We'll put them in Air Security uniforms for the present, and assign them to Tactical Ops. Getting them oriented here and finding desk space will be your job. Do we have an ETA?"

"Indeed? Very well, sir. As for their arrival times, all I've been told is that it will be sometime over the next two weeks. Once they do arrive, all of us will need to sit down together, Commander."

1...34567...13