All Comments on 'Starlight Gleaming Ch. 21 Pt. 04'

by TJSkywind

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentabout 2 years ago

Many thanks TJ. This epic story of yours is outstanding.

Avalanche2015Avalanche2015about 2 years ago

Wow! So great to have you back to health to the point your writing can continue, thanks for another engaging chapter in this fascinating tale. Wishing you the best in your recovery!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic to see another instalment. Thanks. Mike Durie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Been waiting for a long time to see another chapter, patiently checking regularly. Glad to have one of my favourite tales back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!!! A great tale being told. Heartfelt wishes for your continued recovery. I know that is self serving because i enjoy this epic so much. That being said, someone with your talent and generosity deserves it. I gave seen other authors thaking you for your mentorship and many hours of captivating enjoyment result from your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well thoughts to your health. Great story, my favorite on the whole site.

I hope House Kandikan has some land or other industry to make money. He has spent it like water, and one day will run out. The imperial court will also begin to take notice of him for good or bad both in regards to rank, influence, location, and money.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Once again, another ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Submission from you. I’m sorry to hear about your health issues but glad to hear you’re able to resume writing. Whatever those issues are, they don’t seem to have negatively impacted your talents as a wordsmith. You are still a brilliantly creative writer. I’ve reread much of this story multiple times, enjoying it more with every reading. Thank you.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 2 years agoAuthor

I counted at least six errors, though one was a font issue (which I was sure I'd fixed before the upload) -- using italics where appropriate to indicate speech via radio or telephone; fixed those I found on my copy, but it's not enough reason to re-upload the entire file. I continue to strive for error-free submissions. Hopefully, my next submission will have fewer.

Thank you for your appreciation, and constructive comments are welcome. All the best! Slainté

bhojobhojoabout 2 years ago

Starlight Gleaming is our drug and we are all addicted. This series in my humble opinion is the best thing I have read on lit bar none and I do a lot of reading. I am so glad to hear that tjskywind has and never intends to abandon this and I wish them the best of health and recovery.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandabout 2 years ago

Always wonderful to read your story.

RoughRoad85RoughRoad85about 2 years ago

Glad to hear that you're on the mend and the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Speedy recovery and godspeed to your work, you are an inspiration.

mufrankmufrankabout 2 years ago

This is a great story. Thank you

tragically_hippogrifftragically_hippogriffabout 2 years ago

It's so great to get back to, in my opinion, the best story on this site. I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. Now, I may have to go back to chapter 1!

Randomguy9Randomguy9about 2 years ago

I am so glad that you are able to further this wonderful story. I wish you all the best in your recovery.

Paladin155Paladin155about 2 years ago

Glad to hear you are doing better. Had a lot of us worried about you. Looking forward to reading more of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you recover fully.

Thank you for your wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you. Be well and write more when you can. I love your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loyal reader. I wish you Gods speed on your health.

RamazaRamazaalmost 2 years ago

My forth read through of this series and it’s still as good as the first time, I hope your health is much better and we get to enjoy more of your writing soon, anyway best of luck with both your health and your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the tale. Totally addictive. Fabulous conceptual sweep with new layers in every chapter, with a plot-line that just keeps coming up with new twists that are consistent with the world slowly appearing in the story. I hopefully await development of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What ever you have written so far. Please arrange to publish as after next 10 days there is no record of your releases in winter of northern hemisphere.

MadMoritzMadMoritzover 1 year ago

Gute Besserung und vielen Dank für die Geschichte!!!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 1 year agoAuthor

Hopefully, many readers will be excited to read that tonight I started working on Starlight Gleaming, chapter 24 part 5. Well, me, too! And thank you for your support. Slainté

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 1 year ago

Thank god there is no more of this story, reading it has totally consumed me and I really need to get things done. All the best for your health outcome and thanks so much for writing this very absorbing world.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

You are one of the best writers I have ever had the pleasure to read. Please keep up the great work I look forward to the next chapter.

JRD66JRD66over 1 year ago

Glad your working on the next installment of a great story. Looking forward to more.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 1 year ago

Glad to hear that your health is improving and you are back to writing. This is a great tale and needs to be continued.

Stay Safe.

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

So good to read your heath is improving to such a degree that you can return to your writing, looking forward to the next chapter.

Best of health to you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Take care TJS. I enjoy your stories and look forward to every new chapter. Health comes first and do take the time to recover. After all a rested and healthy mind will bring out better stories. Rest, recover and come back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any update on publishing new chapter.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 1 year agoAuthor

Applying feedback and fixes to 21.05 this evening. Hope to be finished and upload it Friday night. About ten pages this time around, give or take. Should be up by Sunday or Monday, so Happy Holidays!

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 1 year ago

Woot! Outstanding Christmas present TJ, Thank you in advance.

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

So glad to have this amazing tale back looking forward to the next installment, which just happens to be waiting for me to read right now Thank you for this five star tale. And thank you for being able to continue it for us.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 1 year agoAuthor

Hmm. Used to be 10 pages equated to 1 Lit page, but 100 pages turned into 17 pages on Lit. Need to revise my computations. Thank you for your interest!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

I love your writing, your stories are superb. I hope your health is better. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTJSkywind@TJSkywind
================================== STAND-ALONE TALES Shattered Dreams - Erotic Horror /Celebrity/SF story about Ripley of Aliens; non-erotic ================================== A reader, gyfurune, correctly proposed a chronology of my stories a few years ago. I will endeavor to...