All Comments on 'Starlight Gleaming Ch. 21 Pt. 05'

by TJSkywind

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Alba_ReserectedAlba_Reserectedover 1 year ago

As ever, a well plotted and executed chapter!

nahnahnahnahover 1 year ago

another great chapter. thanks!

A few thoughts / suggestions on the cholan situation:

Perhaps Izel needs to share what she knows of court knowledge of cholans husband's reputation of drugging women to seduce them with the base commander & General R. Especially since its not just rumor but has court cases & documentation. Also the info about his possible financial motives & her award wealth. That might give them reason & ammo to dig into it more. Also could mention the situation to tikun travel & some of their other high-level allies.

It doesn't seem right to do have the kandikans do nothing further, especially when there is good reason to believe her husband used drugs or other means to manipulate Cholan into marrying him. It's out of character for them to just give up on Cholan. (imo)

Also while the others aren't allowed to contact Cholan perhaps her sisters can? Maybe they (& pen?) could even visit Cholan in person? Be a back-channel to Cholan? It might be slightly harder for the husband to deny her contact with her actual sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to how you resolve the situation with Cholan.

Avalanche2015Avalanche2015over 1 year ago

More awesomeness! Very enjoyable read, so nice to have you back in operation. Be well.../A

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

What a fabulous Holiday present for your fans, to have a new submission of SG! Of course, the best gift of all is knowing you had your chest pain addressed and we should be able to enjoy your wordsmithing for many more years to come. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 1 year agoAuthor

The sheer massive amount of corrections leads me to submit a corrected file to our hosts due to the stupifying amount of OMGs, dropped words, and worse cringeworthy afflictions. My sincere thanks to those who liked it anyway; you are extremely generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TJSkywind: welcome back to this very excellent story line. I hope everything is looking up for you. And that we can all continue this journey together.

Now back to actually read this installment...

-- Scurvy

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for this chapter, i was very sad about the path Cholans part is taking, but i hope that something will be done about it in the future. But i guess that Ranji will loose a few more before we reach the ending of this story, i still remember what you wrote in the first chapter, where you are hinting they will be apart for 12 years, 6 months and 5 days, i'll take that as with Cholan gone, Ixma has left the airforce to become a mother, that leaves Janetta with Zinja, and even iff Ixma gives birth to Zinja's child with Ranji, i douth that Zinja will choose Ranji over Janetta.

I see a lot of heartache for Ranji in the future.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 1 year ago

I really want some very violent revenge coming from our Lord Kandikan.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 1 year ago

Another outstanding chapter. 5* all the way

Vijay_8201Vijay_8201over 1 year ago

Worth waiting for.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Thank you TJSkywind for persevering through your health issues and Giving you loyal fans (e.g me) another stellar (5 star ) instalment. When I see your profile update in my feed I get a feeling like its Christmas and this time it is dropping around Christmas so Thank you for the wonderful present !

unctadskunctadskover 1 year ago

Glad to get the Christmas present. However some of the chapter or diatribes are lengthen a bit. Still a good one and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great, long awaited chapter. Hope all is well, and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to hear from you, and thank you very much for a wonderfull chapter. I've missed you a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Cholan

I find it hard to understand why he wouldn’t have been more forceful in going after Cholan with all his rights for women. Seems to be a weak point in the plot.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 1 year agoAuthor

I stopped counting the errors after I hit forty. I usually don't do this, but felt that I needed to submit a corrected version. At the moment, it's still pending since Monday. I blame the weather and the holiday season... Hopefully, it will get updated early in the New Year.

Have a safe and happy holiday to you and yours. Slainté

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewover 1 year ago

Another awesome chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After such a long wait, it was great to catch up with SG again. Thank you for such a brilliantly detailed story, yet now I will have to wait for the next instalment, and hope that Cholan is restored back to h rightful place in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man after waiting for such a long time, this chapter was so disappointing!

I appreciate your hard work, but this Cholan plotline has killed any excitement about upcoming chapters, it's sooo bad.

Time to shelf this story for an undefined future..

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

I really love the story, it is a shame about Cholan. I have known many men who would do anything, hurt anyone even their own children for money. It is not that hard to brainwash a person with enough sleep depravation. I look forward to your next installment. I hope it is soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Teela pregnant!!! Lol. I feel like he should have at least contacted as many of his connections as possible to get Cholan back. Her life is in danger. Roshan is so unscrupulous. But anything and everything should have been done; contacting underground/criminal elements, asking draconian agents to borrow a disguise. This was the chapter to set things in motion for her rescue: if you could use shorter names that are phonetically spelled out that still adhere to your world it would be appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving the story but I need more.

tamactamacabout 1 year ago

Not sure what to think ? , janneta, if you think you're a big enough bad ass to think about pulling a knife on me, the very least that would happen is me going down stairs to women that appreciate me, and to have the the arrogance to give that half harted limp ass apology, for her actions after finding out it directly lead to cholan's kidnaping and enslavement, cholans rescue will obviously be bloody and epic while getting her money back as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear author,

I hope you recover well. Also, please don't pull something like this again. Bring Cholan back, it simply is not fine for something like this to happen in a story I rather like. No more main characters suffering please.

Moralez18PTMoralez18PT12 months ago

I was all set to come in railing about the Cholan situation, however...

The wide world beyond the base is still a pit of inequality. The Protection Order, while talked about is still all in all a very small movement.

I think ultimately it's good that it happened, to remind us that while day to day might be rainbows and sunshine, the greater Empire still has a lot of rot within it.

Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope you are healthy and will continue to write. I expect that the whole empire will adopt Ranji's attitude. You are a bit verbose, but I like your story very much.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The US needs to adopt the protection order lol

TJSkywindTJSkywind8 months agoAuthor

Uploading chapter 22 tonight, so look for it to show up in a couple days!

All the best! Be safe! Slainté

TJSkywindTJSkywind8 months agoAuthor

Not sure about the delay here. The last couple of years, I've had to prod when I've uploaded a story. I'm beginning to suspect there's a background tweak (error?) on my account that isn't setting the proper flags when I upload; it just sits in pending status and seems to hang in limbo until someone manually steps in.

Perplexed...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Still not here

ArtemisjbArtemisjb7 months ago

Maybe you need to re-upload it.

TJSkywindTJSkywind7 months agoAuthor

I did re-upload it on Friday, October 6. Still pending. This is Monday night/early Tuesday AM (10/10). I'm beginning to think there really is something wrong with my account...

Damonkey916Damonkey9167 months ago

This is probably the chapter I like the least. Not due to any deficiencies of the writer, quite the opposite. I actually felt sad for the departure of Cholan. She always was my most liked secondary character. Hopefully, there will be recourse and our Island Girl will return. Keep up the outstanding work TJ.

Eppi_psiEppi_psi2 months ago

I was not suprised that Cholan left. Ranji obviously neglects his women not named Janetta. Izel and Zinja recieve attention only because they sleep in his bedroom. Janetta is my least favorite character. Ranji seems to have learned nothing from Cholan departing. I will not be suprised when Ranji is left alone wondering what happened to his happy life.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Gut wrenching what happened to Cholan. The author did great to build that imminent sense of doom, showing us all the warning signs that something was wrong while also showing how the other characters missed or delayed taking action.

May the emperor justice strike lord roshan and let Cholan return to her family.

I am disappointed with Janetta and I hope she'll not make other big mistakes again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTJSkywind@TJSkywind
================================== STAND-ALONE TALES Shattered Dreams - Erotic Horror /Celebrity/SF story about Ripley of Aliens; non-erotic ================================== A reader, gyfurune, correctly proposed a chronology of my stories a few years ago. I will endeavor to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES