All Comments on 'Starlight Gleaming Ch. 22'

by TJSkywind

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpent7 months ago

Outstanding way to start my morning, I thank you and send well wishes for your continued recovery. This "vacation" I'm looking forward too. Get better TJ, been reading this epic adventure of your for years, and will be with you until the end. Semper Fidelis.

nthusiasticnthusiastic7 months ago

Welcome back but don’t be like the captain and push yourself too hard. We’ll still be here, patiently waiting, because you and your writing are worth it! Thank you for sharing your talents with us! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew7 months ago

Another excellent chapter!

SlofredSlofred7 months ago

No matter how you try to explain the language he will always be " LT Randy CandyCane" in my minds eye as I read these tails. Love this story line and I find myself searching for it every now and then when I realize I have not had an update recently. Now on with the story.

unctadskunctadsk7 months ago

Dear Sir,

For the last few years from the start of this wonderful story I am your staunchest critique and I do it because I know this story could be much better.

This time you took a gsp of almost one year and very very poorly list the basic thread of the story.

Starlight gleaming is not a harem sex story like most of the stories in this forum, but a saga an anal of an hero Ranji Kandikan and his fellow warriors. There were Critical foes of him you have created who were all against him. Heck in some of the previous chapters were so arduous that we would wonder how he is driving along. But sadly this story becomes mostly (2/3rd) a general sex story and wherever it came to character it is so much out of type I think it is ghostwritten by some poor novice.

Please be well. Read your story from the first and either rewrite or update good on next chapter.

Neither it would be meaningless for us poor readers.

Ciao.

Njoy.

SkiingphotogSkiingphotog7 months ago

Espite being an interesting character Janetta is a PITA. We know from the 1st paragraph of Ch. 1 that she doesn't get over herself, so I'm kinda dreading this arc.

Alba_ReserectedAlba_Reserected7 months ago

Well that was kind of fantastic! Thanks for sticking with this!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Glad to see you and the Tenant back in action

bhojobhojo7 months ago

Still so many unresolved threads, Melannie, Minister Supay, Cholan, Lord Roshan, the trip to Nahua, Ranji's tryst with teela, Resolving the issues with the Lord near janetta's mother...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very happy to see you were well enough to post another chapter of this wonderful story. Keep on the path to recovery for you since the fans of your storytelling will still be here when you post a chapter.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Worth the long wait, with some interesting plot twists. Hope your health improves and you are able to continue, this series ia a very enjoyable read. Thanks so much.

TJSkywindTJSkywind7 months agoAuthor

FWIW, I'm chagrinned to admit that after I put in the corrections from my beta reader and not wanting to have the version filled with errors, apparently I accidentally deleted it. I noticed several errors in the posted story, and the clued me in on what happened. I spent last night putting back the corrections again. The gods of chaos must be laughing their arses off.

However, since it took 12 days to go live after I uploaded it, I'm just grateful it's actually out there for people to read.

I'm already working on chapter 23; Bard's Tale will continue after 23 is done, and I will resume alternating story updates.

For all those who sent me good wishes for my health and recovery, it was and remains appreciated. It's only within the past month (September) that I've started truly feeling more like my old self. Last year I was warned that heart surgery would take at least a year to recover from and I just needed an extra month. All the best to you and yours! Slainté

SergeantWalornisSergeantWalornis7 months ago

One thing @TJSkywind: Please, please my dude or dudette stop it with the repetition! Yes, a real MP-Officer would give tons of reports and write even more, but by the gods you dont need us to also hear the repetition of an event we just read. Kandikan literally repeated stuff to the general that happened a page over and there was not even a debate over what happened or anything: Its just him giving a report about stuff that happened a few sentences back. *We* know that, there is no need to repeat it verbatim. Just write "I gave a statement about the stuff that just happened" (mayhaps slightly more elaborate). You can literally cut everything Kandikan reported to the general and the story-beats would work just as well. Had to get that off my chest. Otherwise massive superfan of the series :D

RetiredMedic9869RetiredMedic98696 months ago

I am truly hooked on this story. An amazing tell that has several plot hooks that I am anxious to see resolved. Can not wait for the next installment.

I hope you continue to get better. I understand what you are going through with heart issues. Had family with major heart issues. While I wish you would hurry with the next chapter you need to take time and heal. Do not rush recovery for your fans. It will only set you back. Godspeed!

mole114mole1145 months ago

Can’t believe we just are leaving Cholan like this, I was expecting a daring rescue, or a outrage so bad he almost loses everything to get her back, but we get meh, let her go. it makes me blame Izel, because since she appears the rest are almost 2nd place till the end of this chapter. please don’t forget cholan, is all I’m asking, and make it sooner than later. lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm glad that at least one mystery is solved - why he's still a Commander 12+ years from "Now". I'd thought maybe he'd broken regs for righteousness and been busted down, maybe a few times. Still not sure why they were apart so long - was thinking maybe a POW situation, or more happily a stint as an astronaut out amongst the gleaming stars - but none of that would cover the glimpsed view from afar on her return, rather than being a front-and-center passionate reunion...

So glad this is continuing!!

unctadskunctadsk5 months ago

Merry christmas to you TJ. Wish you a great healthy New year with lots of submissions.

TJSkywindTJSkywind4 months agoAuthor

So, getting close to 80 pages. Yeah, some are saying too much sex, but Calia has restored his libido to his previous level, and Ranji feels like he has lost time to make up for. Have no fear, this is the start of the family vacation, and there are some surprises in store.

At this stage, I'm thinking I will write for another week and then find out which of my beta readers are still interested in giving my words a look-see, and then I will submit what I have. After that, I have a Bard's Taile that is long overdue, but then back to Starlight Gleaming. It's only been since mid-October that i feel human and functional again.

Happy New Year's Day. May you and yours be safe, content, warm, and well-fed in the months ahead. Slainté!

unctadskunctadsk4 months ago

Great. It is good to see you are healthy again. Get your meds and some exercises which will increse fitness. Write when your mind wants to but increase intrigues with some spatters of sex which you give "Oh so well".

See you soon. Njoy. Sinuhe.

Funtimesforall1971Funtimesforall19712 months ago

One of the best stories on this site. Thank you for sharing.

Eppi_psiEppi_psiabout 1 month ago

Janetta is a trash person. The end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTJSkywind@TJSkywind
================================== STAND-ALONE TALES Shattered Dreams - Erotic Horror /Celebrity/SF story about Ripley of Aliens; non-erotic ================================== A reader, gyfurune, correctly proposed a chronology of my stories a few years ago. I will endeavor to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES