Starlight Gleaming Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always get such a look of happiness on your face when we make love," I observed.

"I love feeling you moving inside me, Master. I feel your hard bar of flesh deep in my body and I see the love and desire for me in your eyes. I love you more than words can convey. As much as I enjoy the pleasure you give me, I get satisfaction from knowing I pleasured you, too, and feeling your hot seed in my belly? It makes me feel fulfilled." Her sincerity filled me with warmth.

Slowly moving back and forth within her sheath, I savored the snug clasping of her pussy around my length. Rocking her hips, tugging at me as I pressed balls deep, she panted, murmuring over and over how much she loved feeling me explore her intimate depths.

I used to grieve that I didn't love her with the same complete devotion she offered to me, but I gradually came to accept that I did love her, not the same as Janetta, of course, or any of the others, but for herself. Calia appeared to be happy, and ultimately, I guess that was what mattered.

Mindful of her pleasure, I stroked firmly into her steamy depths, slowly picking up the pace when our eyes connected - and for a few seconds, it felt like I was briefly tumbling through free fall; I knew Calia had mentally connected with me, and it was like she was everywhere, and it was that weird combination of being inside her tight pussy and feeling what it was like to have one's pussy stuffed full of hard cock. Before I could do much more than marvel at the combination of sensations, the mental connection ended, and the next instant, I was grinding hard against her mound, grunting as I emptied myself into her core.

"Sorry," I murmured. "I... I wanted to last longer for you."

Calia legs were locked around my waist, and leaned up and kissed me. Then I felt her pussy throbbing around me. "Oh, Master, no need to feel sorry. You were perfect."

When I finished ejaculating, I blinked, then asked, "What happened, Calia?"

"You came in me, my love," she answered, her face blissful. "Your gift feels wonderfully warm and makes me feel loved and complete!"

"No, before that."

She reached up and brushed my hair back. "I linked us, found the damaged area, and fixed it. I didn't plan on it, but suddenly I understood what needed to be done, so I acted. Then you were coming inside me. Was there any discomfort at all?"

I thought about it, and from how hard my balls were clenching, I half-expected to feel them ache afterward. This was my third time coming today; my balls felt empty but there was no discomfort. I assured her, "No, everything feels fine."

"Good, I'm glad!" Reaching up, she ran her fingers through my hair. "I should think you will begin to notice the changes within a week to ten days."

"That fast?" I asked, incredulous.

She just nodded, giving me a warm smile.

"What sort of changes?"

"I restored all of what you had before. You should have more energy. Reduced refractory time. Greater sexual stamina. I... might have tweaked your sperm production a bit."

I narrowed my gaze at her. "What exactly do you mean by 'tweaked'?"

"Master... Ranji, I've heard your regrets that you haven't been able to provide us the level of affection we crave because you couldn't get hard often enough for us. That wasn't your fault. Someone deliberately injured you."

"I'm well aware of that, Calia. But your word choice is rather vague and imprecise. Answer my question. What did you do to me?"

"Well, it helped that I'm already familiar with your body and that we've previously linked a few times. You remember how many times a day we used to make love?"

"Still not answering my question, Calia."

"Maybe a few extra squirts?"

Rolling onto my back, I pulled her with me. "I don't know what I did in my previous life to deserve you. I... well, if you say you were able to fix this, I believe you."

Calia beamed at me. "Did I do good, Master?"

"You have to ask? Yes, Calia, you did amazingly well!" I pulled her up so I could kiss her, to show her how much she meant to me. That caused me to slip out of her, but I didn't care as I focused on tasting her lips, my tongue dancing with hers, and tasting her sweetness.

"Hey, I suddenly recall you saying you mentioning three children earlier. I thought you were having twins!"

She nodded. "That was the plan. Two fertilized eggs were successfully placed on my uterine wall. It could have been a slight temperature variation that did it, but who knows? One has split into two, so there will be a girl and identical twin boys. Even as much as I want these babies, and how good medical care is, having triplets in my first pregnancy? I confess, that has me a bit worried."

"Anything we should prepare for?"

"It'll be hard work carrying three, and of course it'll make delivery take longer. Will you be there for me?"

"I will make every effort to be there, Calia." I latched onto her mouth again. As much as I wanted to ravish her again, I knew it was going to be hours before I was able to harden again.

"Would you mind if next week I arranged to seduce Ixma and for you to catch us? She's such a horny young thing who's been forced to fantasize about her man because she wants to feel his big fat cock inside her a lot more often than what she's been getting."

I started to frown at that reminder, but she kissed me and continued. "One fantasy that makes her really hot is you finding her masturbating and yank out her fingers, bend her in half, and you take her right there. I'm talking about you stuffing her needy little hole till she's stretched so full of Ranji she screams as she comes again and again. Then when she's worn out from coming so much, you blast her insides with all your sticky baby batter. Naturally, it will ooze out her battered little slit and drip down her legs, showing anyone who sees her ravaged state just how thoroughly she was serviced by her man."

I laughed, then kissed her again. "That could be quite fun! Meanwhile, you might encourage her self-indulgence. I'd quite like to make that fantasy of hers a reality!"

"May I watch?"

"You'd like that?" I asked.

"Oh, yes!" Her eyes glinted with anticipation. "The three of us have been together before. I like watching you destroy her with your mighty staff, stirring up her insides willy-nilly, stretching her this way and that, all while her face scrunches up in intense pleasure while you plunder every corner of her nubile womanhood. Yes, I would quite enjoy watching her become helpless with pleasure as she comes on your hard cock. I shall enjoy even more watching you flood her till she's overflowing with your seed."

"Maybe while someone minds the girls, I might catch the two of you making love."

She moaned. "I can't wait until next week! When I tell what we have planned, Ixma will be playing with herself every chance she gets!"

Grinning, I kissed her again. "Tell her no coming until I'm there."

"What? Oh, Master, you're mean!"

"If she plays with herself too much, she'll be too sore to enjoy herself. All right, how about this? Don't tell her until the morning of our get together."

She pouted. "You slipped out." Then she sighed. "All right, that's a good compromise, I guess. I can suffer for both of us."

We quickly cleaned up using the bunker's now-working shower and dressed. The ventilation downstairs was good enough that the musty smells of sex had cleared away in the interim. After walking with her upstairs to the second floor, I went back to the master bedroom and she retired to sleep with Sisi, Mina, and Ixma. Snuggling up to my sleepy wife, I was soon asleep.

* * * * *

Part 2 - Unexpected Fame

* * * * *

One activity that continued to affect our home life was the reading sessions.

To the surprise of no one but me, Reading Time with Tenant was a resounding success.

Both generals had hoped it would improve morale at High Guard, but even they were astonished with how popular it became. The Media Resources CO called it a phenomenon.

It was during one of these reports by the Media Resources people that I learned the sessions were being dubbed into Hasseyeet, the predominant language of the Seven Nations, and this was broadcast for local Seven Nations viewers during early afternoons - at the time when the local kids were arriving home from school. Ready to unwind when they got home, it turned out that kids and even some adults were responding positively to the show.

As often as possible, we were recording seven nights a week, though there were times when that wasn't possible. Still, the Media Resources were only airing the show five nights a week, so we were slowly accruing a small backlog to cover for us during emergencies.

Fan mail.

To help keep the phones from being overloaded, at the end of episodes, media staff added contact information. Thankfully, they set up a separate mail drop. At first it was a trickle, but the number of fan letters slowly increased. Most letters were just short messages on how much they enjoyed watching us interact and hearing the stories. And some were curious. They talked about the show and speculated about the women they saw and their relationship to my girls and me.

There was some drama when people began making remarks on how we were dressed, especially the women. Most of it was complimentary, but oddly, a few fans were spiteful. Calia was a rock, helping Ixma cope with those biting words. Sisi and Mina gave a lot of magic hugs. Well, the truth was the rest of us did, too. Izel helped handle the situation by talking about dealing with rumors, how those were like the fan letters as a woman in power in a male-dominated society. She also took the other women shopping for better quality clothing. Chihua cut and styled the hair for the women. The problem didn't stop, but it did diminish a great deal. Or at least one anyway.

At the end of the show, the books read were listed by title, the author's name along with the publisher's address, and a picture of the book was shown. The longer books for Sisi included which chapters had been read during the episode so when shows were repeated, they could be aired in sequential order.

At one point, I heard that some Imperial publishers were receiving requests to do translated versions, using the same artwork. In the staff meetings, we shrugged it off, but at the same time, we vaguely understood that this unexpected economic prosperity had to be good for the Empire, right?

The first shows were pretty bare-bones, but the Media Resources people added in professional touches, and earlier episodes were edited to reflect the new format, including adding in the introduction and the expanded end-screens.

When Nariya played her guitar after a few shows aired, the media staff liked what she did. Wit encouraged his wife, and Nariya quickly composed a catchy tune for the show; a shorter instrumental version was added to the show's start, and at the show's end, she sang some rhyming verses thanking the viewers for tuning in while the book credits were displayed.

I was pleased she was making use of the guitar; whenever she sang, Wit got a silly grin on his face, and Nariya seemed to really enjoy singing. I will admit she had talent.

I know a place that's fun!

A place for everyone!

There's Sisi and Mina, their friends, and family too

And special guests - like you and you and you!

Reading Time with Tenant

Put away your toys, girls and boys -

Stories may be strong and might be long

We can learn caution or how to be awesome

Together we earn the lessons we learn -

Reading Time with Tenant

Having fun with...

Reading Time with Tenant

Enjoying my...

Reading Time with Tenant

Gonna come back to...

Reading Time with Tenant

Reading Time with Tenant...

Within a couple of weeks of the music being added, I sometimes caught snatches of people at the 602 humming the show's tune, and not just among the women from First and Second Home either.

I suppose it was inevitable that a few of my people were brave enough during outings and after duty hours to start referring to me by Sisi's nickname, and it stuck. To my face I was "Commander" or "sir" but amongst themselves or in informal settings, I became "Tenant." Sisi was delighted. At work, Doyya and the rest of my senior officers snickered about my "honorary demotion." Knowing the nickname was being used with affection, I chose not to dignify the teasing with a comment.

Because some of the reading sessions were shorter than others, it was suggested that we respond to some of the fan mail, making it part of the show. For privacy's sake, for any letters selected, we used first names only, and said their residence was either High Guard, Capisco, or the Seven Nations.

During weekends, my daughters, Ixma, and I reviewed some letters presented to us by staff tasked with screening the mail. From the suggestions we received, we made a list of potential new stories to check out after the current books were finished. Offered to review the list, which I was happy to let her do. She made a list of those that she approved of, those she didn't, and those wanted my opinion on.

I had Sisi practice reading aloud some of the letters, with me helping her if she got stuck, and those were usually added without adjustment to the day's show. Sisi and I thanked the viewers for sending their letters, and the kids did artwork, we showed that. All of us working together got shy Mina to say thank you with us. That seemed like a friendly bit of manners, so at the end of the recording session, everyone turned to face the camera and after I thanked the viewers for being good guests in our home, everyone else joined in saying thank you and waved goodbye.

Reading a couple selected letters caused a noticeable surge in the letters we received each week, and the Commandant suggested we do a letter or two each episode. He smiled when he said it, but when a general makes a suggestion? Well, I didn't just get out of boot camp; you get to make it happen. Hachan, my XO, once we were out of that particular meeting, just laughed all the way back to Air Security. Once Media Resources began to air the dubbed episodes, once a week, at least one letter from the Seven Nations was read.

Some of the media people attended our regimental outings and they brought along their cameras, capturing numerous videos and still shots. Another surprise was these were made into short film montages. While these were aired, Sisi, Mina, their mothers, and I would comment on the names of the animals with Ixma sharing fascinating animal facts. We would mention the names of a few people in various scenes, what we were doing, what we had enjoyed, and so forth. Sowitwee had a hand in putting together the sequences, and the media resources staff did the fades and kept the sound levels steady. They also asked Nariya to compose more music to play in the background during some of the scenes, which she eagerly did. She included a verse or two of some popular children's songs, which were new to me, while the cameras showed happy kids being showered with affection or being fed by their moms.

A couple of times we had Nariya teach the rest of us a children's song, and we sang together, and she proudly introduced baby Daydo. Nariya was astonished when letters arrived and people asked where they could buy her music. I had no part in that, and had no clue what considerations she and her husband should watch out for. After Wit and Nariya asked me for advice - I had no clue what to tell them, but Izel offered to review the contract. Just to be safe, I paid Captain Kilfoor at Ground Service JAG to also review the paperwork. I had a good relationship with him and trusted him, which was important. Together, they were able to provide the young couple with some useful advice, and soon a deal was made.

The Media Resources CO suggested that Nariya do one set of songs in Queschuan, and a second set in Hasseyeet for Seven Nations' fans. Most of them were children's songs, but she included some popular tunes from when she was younger, and working with a translator made some minor changes to fit the music and she learned to sing the other version. One could buy one set or the other, or buy a double album at a slight discount over buying both albums separately. The first thousand data drives with her music sold out within a few weeks, so the Commissary was convinced to order a larger quantity of flash drives.

Thinking it was too short, Nariya expanded the song she'd written, adding something she called a bridge and a couple more verses for the album version.

I know a place that's fun!

A place for everyone!

There's Sisi and Mina, their friends, and family too

And special guests - like you and you and you!

Reading Time with Tenant

Put away your toys, girls and boys -

Stories may be strong and might be long

We can learn caution or how to be awesome

Together we earn the lessons we learn -

Reading Time with Tenant

[bridge]

Stories and love make us strong

They teach us where we belong

Learning to share is showing you care

We are stronger when we work together

Be honest and true, and strive to be fair

We are stronger when we work together

We need the eagle, but we also need the dove

Family isn't always blood, but it always needs love

Respect and rules are useful tools

With kindness and praise, our spirits will raise

Reading Time with Tenant

Our future glories are taught by our stories

At the end of the day, after work and play,

More precious than gold is the child you hold

No matter how far you roam

If you're ever find yourself alone

Always welcome back to Reading Time with Tenant

Having fun with...

Reading Time with Tenant

Enjoying my...

Reading Time with Tenant

Gonna visit my friends at...

Reading Time with Tenant

Taking my Daydo to

Reading Time with Tenant

Yes, gonna come back to

Reading Time with Tenant...

At the end of the song, Nariya made a happy humming sound. Daydo gurgled and cooed, and she whispered, "I love you, baby."

Some weeks later while we prepared for dinner, Nariya opened a letter. She screamed, jumped up and down, and screamed again, waving the letter clutched in her hand. Inside was a check in her name for over a thousand credits. That was five times what Sowitwee had earned in a month as a corporal, and over three times what he took home as a sergeant. I had thought they might go out to celebrate with a private dinner, but instead they chose to eat with us, saying we were their family. After story time, instead of Nariya singing while Sowitwee chatted with the Media Resources crew, the happy couple retired early. Izel, Ixma, and Calia looked at each other knowingly and grinned.

Other short additions included occasional segments of the women and my daughters exercising or dancing together; Calia led the exercises, but the dances were often led by Izel, and even Ixma took her turn a time or two, and they demonstrated the moves, talking about what the dance meant, then they did them together.

During voice-overs while dances or exercises were shown, we encouraged the viewers to participate or just watch, whatever they felt comfortable doing, and we stressed the importance of kids exercising regularly, and properly stretching first. If I happened to be around, the women either asked me to join or they proudly showed me what they had learned.

Sometimes we had guests. If Sachi and Aarpo visited, Sisi would invite them to sit with their mom and listen with us, which they did. After the reading was done, both boys called me "uncle" and got their hugs after Sisi and Mina got theirs.

Every few shows, adult visitors came and briefly talked about what they did for a living, how their work impacted others, and then they answered questions. The first few were specialists from Sergeant Kitam's crew - a plumber, carpenter, electrician, and HVAC specialist were interviewed. The fireman with his heat-resistant gear, wide hat, axe, and breathing mask was very popular. Mina was scared when he first showed up, but when he removed his mask, coat, and gloves; with encouragement from Sisi and Ixma, she relaxed a bit. He stressed the importance of getting out of the house when there was a fire, the dangers of smoke inhalation, practicing what do if your clothes were on fire (Sisi and Ixma practiced dropping and rolling on the floor), keeping track of those who were not able to look after themselves, and after getting out, making sure everyone was out safe. Sisi promised that in case of a fire, she would take care of Mina.