All Comments on 'Starlight Gleaming Ch. 23'

by TJSkywind

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh my. All this time that has passed and still an amazing story! I saw the title and got excited for the new chapter. Then I saw the length and got even more excited that it wasn't just a teaser chapter to tide us over. Absolutely loved the chapter as I have the rest of the story. Hope this means you are feeling better and we can see chapters a bit more often. Thank you for your wonderful story.

Paul

Alba_ReserectedAlba_Reserected3 months ago

Thanks very much for the continuation of the story. Fantastic as all ways. Mike Durie

bhojobhojo3 months ago

Yes YES YES ! It's back ! I have been waiting a long time for this. But there are still so many open threads , Cholan, Melanie, Supay, the Atlanteans . Please please don't leave us hanging for so long. This is probably one of the best tales on this site and its like a drug and we need our regular fix. 5 stars all the way.

TJSkywindTJSkywind3 months agoAuthor

First, I'm delighted by the quick response from my uploaded story to posting.

A few very minor errors slipped through, but I must thank my beta reader, TerrytheTraveler, for helping catch many of them. The only continuity errors were one at the beginning when it's mentioned that LT Binx went to collect four vehicles, instead of fourteen, and towards the end of the story, when they are gathered at Zaniyah's place when the hungry families show up, they are notified by CPL Chee'rana when it should have said CPL Sooksa. Chee'rana was deployed to go with Sowitwee so her being there in Uiyatiwitz was an impossibility; I thought I had changed all the incorrect references to CPL Sooka, but one escaped. Ah well.

FWIW, I try not to write the word "alright" because it's preferred that professional writers use "all right" instead. I don't get money for this, but I do try to take my writing seriously.

Yes, the plan is to write more frequently. I've been busy! Besides writing this, I do my beta reading for Red Firebrand (of "All Moxie No Mercy" and "Steampunk Harlots" fame) and Annabelle Hawthorne on the Nonhuman forum (check out her Home for Horny Monsters!). At this time, chapter 110 is up, but I just finished reviewing 114 last week, and boy are there some surprises coming, but no spoilers from me! I've read about thirty books. I finished five books this past weekend, so probably more?

I have started SG 24, but I also need to work on Bard's Tale. A LOT will happen to Tahna Whisper Wind. I do need to apologize to those who have been waiting for Melannee to reappear. When I made those hints, Izel was not even on my radar, and well, the story sort of grew.

The good wishes over this past year have been much appreciated. I'm not completely recovered yet, and travel, even to the grocery store, takes the wind out of my sails. But I have been improving a lot since September of 2023. All the best to you and yours! Slainté

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew3 months ago

So go to have you providing us with more installments of this story. Add to that the teaser that more Bard's Tale is in the works makes me very happy!

KrittaKritta3 months ago

I like this story, but it is a bit hard to handle two pages of anything anything happening and 16 pages of Ranji reassuring his women...

GrokerGroker2 months ago

A great addition to my favorite saga - I enjoy having the excuse whenever a new chapter is posted of re-reading past chapters as a refresher :-) This story is so good and rich!

DopamineFanDopamineFan2 months ago

I'm really enjoying this story, but I can't understand how they can all just go on with their lives without doing anything to try to rescue Cholan. Even if they can't do anything, they must be grieving, not just carrying on as if nothing was wrong.

Funtimesforall1971Funtimesforall19712 months ago

Another outstanding chapter. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and efforts.

GoneforeverGoneforeverabout 2 months ago

I really needed this more than I knew. I’m glad you seem to be relatively on the mend. Thank you for your time and effort on this story and I can’t wait for more and hope someday it gets finished. Looking forward to the ride lol

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Again Janetta makes mistakes that endanger the team/family, but hopefully the intervention plus reconnecting with her family will help her course correct a little. The virility boost plus the toys should help return her to a happier head space.

Izel is turning into a power house. Great to see the clan growing in size! Protection order rollout!

Things are escalating and we could head into end game confrontation with Supay, but hoping to see many more installment as well!

snornsnorn9 days ago

I have to say, I just binged the whole thing and I’m very grateful you’re still writing it. Incredible novel, really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTJSkywind@TJSkywind
================================== STAND-ALONE TALES Shattered Dreams - Erotic Horror /Celebrity/SF story about Ripley of Aliens; non-erotic ================================== A reader, gyfurune, correctly proposed a chronology of my stories a few years ago. I will endeavor to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES