Starlit Petal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He has a client? I wasn't even going to put him out there for a day or two. What did you do?" She frowned at him suspiciously.

"I upsold him! J, sometimes you act like I'm not really good at my job and it wounds me a little. Y'know, right here, in my poor little broken hear-"

"Alright! Alright, Petal, fuck off with the act. I'll send someone to the room to fetch you when Janys is here. And in all seriousness, thank you for putting some effort into something I asked you to do. I actually really appreciate it when you do that."

Petal blew her a kiss and slipped back out, closing the door behind him. He could swear he heard her muttering to herself as he sauntered down to the front desk, passing by Mara and her new lady friend and giving them a wink and a smile. Mara returned the smile, but he knew she'd probably give him shit for that later.

He got Xisha's room from the front desk and headed up the stairs to room five, on the second floor. He knocked gently and heard Karin's gruff voice grunt out a reply. Petal took that as a bid to enter and slipped inside, grinning as he saw Xisha seated atop Karin's lap in one of the comfy chairs, his blouse discarded on the floor, and his face flushed. Xisha looked breathlessly up at Petal as he entered, and just sort of gave him a blank stare as he panted softly.

"Don't let me stop you two," Petal giggled, and Karin moved forward, drawing Xisha into another kiss. Karin's back was to Petal so he couldn't see the most details, so Petal just hummed softly to himself as he went over to one of the cupboards, taking out two bottles of lube. He left one in the middle of the bed, and then put the other on the low, padded table right next to where the two were busy steamily making out. People liked to fuck with someone bent over the tables, sometimes, and Petal wanted to make sure Karin used lube, if he went and did that. It was partly some sense of affectionate altruism and concern for Xisha's safety, and partially because he didn't want Xisha getting hurt and needing a day or two for his sweet boypussy to recover, since Petal wanted a go at him.

The two continued, mostly oblivious to him, and much as it hurt Petal's sense of snark not to make silly comments, he was nothing if not a professional, so he kept quiet, stayed off to the side, his contact with the two limited to Xisha looking over to him for an occasional reassuring smile. Karin grabbed a handful of Xisha's bubbly ass, and lifted the small femboy up, carrying him over to the bed. Xisha giggled softly, fidgeting, but letting Karin carry him over and lay him down right next to the bottle of lube that Petal had left there. Petal briefly considered a gentle reminder, but Karin moved the bottle a little to the side, so he clearly knew it was there, and that was about all Petal could really do without being a wet blanket. He laid down on top of Xisha and started kissing him, just as passionately as before, as he started taking off his pants.

"Help me out of these," He spoke softly, and Petal saw Xisha's hands get to work helping Karin get his cock out.

A soft knock at the door stopped everything. "That's for me. Have fun, you two. Xisha come see me afterwards if you have any problems, 'kay?" Petal spoke immediately and silently slipped out of the room before the interruption could ruin the mood. One of the desk attendants was waiting out there for him.

"Janys is here. Room nine." she informed him, and then immediately took off to return to the desk without waiting for a reply. Petal smiled and went off to tend to his client.

***

Petal stepped out of the shower stall at the end of the night, rubbing his short dark hair dry with a towel. The main reason he lived in the Queendom was the fact that they had running water for cheap, and almost everywhere in the main cities had it. The Queen's forces had managed to stea-err, 'liberate' an inordinate amount of copper from some mortal world some five hundred years ago, and most of it had been forged into pipes for an integrated waterworks.

"Why the fuck are you harassing me while I'm with a client, Petal? I wrote a formal complaint to the Madame about it, this is completely unacceptable," Mara was out there waiting for him, and the other two girls made a point to look away from the drama.

"I smiled at you, Mara. Just because you have your heart set on being a bitch to me doesn't mean I have to be one back to you." He rolled his eyes at her and went over to the big cooler of water to pour himself a glass. Just because they had running water in the Queendom didn't mean that drinking it was his first choice.

"Bullshit. You're trying to get a rise out of me." Mara persisted.

"No, Mara, I might be a cheeky bitch, but I refuse to be mean to people. Too old for that shit. Once you hold a grudge for three hundred, you realize how pointless it is," He tried to give her a disarming smile as he sipped his water. He was gonna have to talk to the Madame about this, she'd be pissed at Mara over submitting a frivolous formal complaint, and he didn't want to see her kicked out or disciplined over it.

Mara just glared at him before turning away and leaving the break room in a huff, slamming the door behind her.

"You should really just get her kicked out, Petal," One of the other girls - Prani - commented after Mara left.

"Heyyyyyy now, don't say that. Mara's had a rough few decades. She'll come around and we'll be best friends, mark my words." Petal pouted at her and waggled his finger scoldingly.

"Umm... h-hi... Petal... Can I ask...?" A timid yet familiar voice behind Petal drew his attention, and he saw Xisha had emerged from another of the shower stalls behind him, his blonde hair damp and clinging to his forehead and his towel wrapped around his waist modestly, which Petal found adorable. Trying to have modesty when they'd all see him naked in less than a week. Probably with some guys cum running down his leg, or covering his face, no less.

Petal's own soft cock tried to give a small twitch at the sight of the cute boy and all the horrible things he wanted to do to him, but he'd just worked a full night and it would take a little more than the sight of a cute butt to get a rise out of him at this point.

"Hey Xisha~" Petal crooned happily, hugging the mostly naked boy with his own completely naked body. "How was your first night?"

"It was fine, I only did two... are you okay? Those look pretty bruised..." Xisha was staring at his nipples.

"Oh, those, heh. Yeah, I'm fine. Janys likes to bite, and I think she had a bad day." His puffy nipples were actually black and blue, swollen, and covered in teeth marks. Their bodies healed serious damage rather quickly, and could recover from things on their own that no Mortal body could possibly survive even with triage, but superficial damage like bruises, welts and scrapes tended to linger a bit. Petal actually wasn't quite sure if his bruises healed faster now than they did back when he was alive or not. It had been so very long ago, it was just a blip to him, like a mortal trying to remember being a baby. Plus, he bruised regularly now, as a part of his job, and the same could not be said for his mortal life.

"If you want, though... you could kiss them better," Petal giggled suggestively, wrapping his arms loosely behind the younger boy's neck.

"I... just wanted to know where my clothes were... I left them in one of the rooms here when I got here and now I'm not-" Petal put his finger to Xisha's lips and gestured with his head over towards the cubby holes cut into one of the walls. One of them was very clearly labelled 'Xisha.' "Oh... Right... Can I... go get them?"

"Are you just really shy, or does the flirting bother you and you're too nice to say anything?" Petal asked. He was perfectly happy playing cat and mouse with his delicious morsel, but he didn't want to be creepy about it.

"N-No! It doesn't bother me, you're just... you're really pretty, Petal and I don't know..." Petal shut him up by leaning forward and shoving his tongue in Xisha's mouth. He held the younger boy by the back of the head and locked lips, kissing him passionately, exploring his mouth with his tongue. Xisha moaned softly, placing a hands effeminately on Petal's chest even as Petal reached around to give the boy's jiggly butt a squeeze. His fingers sunk into the soft flesh, and Petal knew he wouldn't rest until he felt his hips slamming into those soft pillows, each thrust producing girly moans from this wanton little slut's mouth.

"I guess we finally know what Petal's type is," Prani's voice broke the near-silence that had previously only been broken up by Xisha's muffled whines.

"Damn right," Petal giggled as he broke the kiss, giving Xisha a wink as he let the other femboy go. "Alright hun, go get dressed and go home, I'd love to bend you over the table right now, but it's against the rules to do it here, I'm sexed out for the night, and the last time I broke the rules and fucked someone in the break room anyway, I got caught."

"Y-yeah... right..." Xisha replied breathlessly, blinking a few times. "I... That was... you're amazing..." He babbled, before he scampered off to grab his clothes and then went into a changing room for some privacy.

"Damn right I'm amazing," Petal grinned, mostly to himself, as Xisha closed the door behind him. Prani just scoffed jealously and rolled her eyes; also doing so jealously. Petal just stuck his tongue out at her.

"I'm going home. Put some clothes on, Petal."

"Yeah, yeah..."

***

"Tell me you have some left." Petal asked the bartender, putting a coin down on the counter. Fang knew well enough that he only worked a half-day today, and even if he hadn't, the fact that he was dressed in his street clothes would have given it away that he wasn't on the clock. Petal's street clothes were of course less slutty but no less girly than what he wore at the brothel. He had on a tight pair of stretchy pants that hugged both his bulge and his butt, a high-cut t-shirt that showed off his stomach, and a cute little half-jacket that left his arms exposed.

"Still got half a bottle. You want it all?" Fang asked, taking the offered coin and tossing it in the till.

"Yesssss!" Petal squealed happily, clapping his hands together delightedly as Fang handed him the half-bottle of wine and a glass. "Hold onto those for a sec, I'm gonna be right back." He darted off, making his way to Madame J's office, and poking his head through the door.

"What is it, Petal?" She asked, not even looking up from her paperwork to confirm that it was him.

"We had a half-bottle of the fancy sparkling wine left and guess who just bought it and wants to have a drink with his faaaaaavorite boss?" Petal grinned.

Madame J looked up and stared at his grinning face blankly for several long moments. "That's the best fucking idea you've had all season, Petal. I'll be out in a second," She finally said, with a sigh.

Petal squealed happily and went back out to the lounge to snag the bottle of wine and a pair of glasses from Fang. He picked a secluded table at the edge of the room and Madame J came out a few moments later, sitting down across from Petal while he poured her a glass.

"Alright, Petal, so what do you want from me so badly that you're buying me wine," She asked, taking the glass and having a sip. Her eyes fluttered a little as she sipped, and Petal knew it was because of how good this wine was. They were both connoisseurs, it was how they'd initially bonded. Well, that and the actual bondage.

"Two small things, but I could have just sat down with you in your office if that was all I wanted. I offered the drink because I'd honestly feel bad if I snagged the last of the nice wine without sharing." Petal flashed her a charming smile.

Madame J chuckled softly, and shook her head as she took another sip. "Alright, let's hear them, then."

"Mara's going a little crazy over me. You're not gonna do anything drastic about it, are you?"

"She's trying to get you in trouble, and you're concerned about her? How do you know I'm not considering taking her complaints seriously?" Madame J asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Oh please," He rolled his eyes. "You can't bullshit me, Jahkintallis."

"...Fine. I'll have a chat with her, and I'll keep your wishes in mind. What's the other thing?" Madame J narrowed her eyes at his use of her full name.

"I wanna bang Xisha."

"You... what?" Madame J gave him a weird look.

"He's soooooo adorable. I want to do dirty things to him. I mean, y'know, not necessarily during work hours." Petal bounced a little in his seat, grinning.

"You're damn right not during work hours. Do you actually have a crush on him, Petal?" Madame J gave him one of her very rare bemused smirks.

"Yeah, I got it bad, Boss. It's weird, isn't it? I haven't actually had a crush on someone... ever? Y'know, occasionally I fancy a cute boy, or a pretty girl, but I get over it almost immediately." Petal polished off his glass, enjoying the gentle buzz. Most booze produced in the Queendom had an alcohol level that'd probably make a mortal go blind, but their tolerance was different. Petal was still an easy drunk, though, and a thousand years of drinking hadn't changed that.

"Well I appreciate you asking me. Keep it professional and I don't have a problem with it. And, if I ask you to break it off, you'll break it off, okay?" Madame J poured herself another half-glass.

"Boss lady, I am wounded that you think for even a second that I would not be professional. I mean, you're actually really hurting my-" Madame J finished off her glass and pushed her chair away from the table with a loud sound of wood scraping on wood, ignoring the giggling, vaguely buzzed Petal as he went on his rant.

"He's working a half day today, too, why don't you go drive him crazy instead of me," She muttered as she walked across the lounge back towards her office.

"Is he now..." Petal mused mischievously, finishing off his glass and the bottle, and heading off towards the break room.

All he had to do was wait at the top of the stairs, nonchalantly waving to the other girls as they came and went, before Xisha passed him by, wearing a simple white dress with no real pattern on it. Their eyes met for a second and a nervous smile crossed Xisha's face.

"Hey there, cock bait, where're you getting off to?" Petal asked with a sly smile.

"C-Cock b-...!? I... I'm just going home, I guess." Xisha blushed and looked away. Stars, it was way too easy to tease this boy, he was afraid he'd get bored of it since there was no challenge.

"You got paid today, yeah? You thinking of buying some new clothes? You kinda need them, sweetie." Petal asked, giving the boy an appraising look. The bulge in his dress was still visible, poor boy just couldn't stay soft around Petal, it seemed.

"I hadn't thought about it, but I guess I should..." Xisha sighed, looking at his dress. It was probably a second-hand garment donated for newly reincarnated people, and it showed its wear.

"Let's go together, then. I'll show you around, and then you can show them off for me afterwards," Petal suggested, still leaning against the wall, resisting the temptation to grab the boy's ass. Not yet.

"You mean... like a date?" Xisha asked innocently, his voice soft but clearly hopeful.

"If you're asking if my cock will end up in your ass, then the answer is 'probably.' I mean if you want to skip the clothes shopping and just get straight to that, we totally can, but I thought I'd at least pretend to take it slow." Petal pushed off from the wall and took a step towards Xisha, getting quite close to the other boy. He was staring at Petal wide eyed, his mouth slightly agape.

"I... I'd like that..."

***

The bags of clothes dropped to the floor as Petal forced Xisha up against the wall, kissing the younger boy hungrily, his tongue stabbing across the slut's soft lips and into his warm mouth. Petal kicked the door closed before any of Xisha's neighbors saw and complained and slipped his spare hand under the white dress, finding one of Xisha's puffy nipples and squeezing it hard. The wanton sissy moaned like the slut he was and wriggled in Petal's arms, rubbing his thigh against Petal's rampant boner.

"Such a pretty little bitch for me..." Petal whispered as he broke the kiss and stared into the other boy's eyes. Xisha just whimpered softly and bit his lower lip, nodding submissively. "Get that fucking dress off right now. I wanna see the ass that I've been waiting for all week."

"Y-Yes... Bedroom is..." Xisha trailed off and turned around, scampering off to the bedroom as he took his dress off over his head and tossed it on the floor. Petal followed slowly and calmly, giggling softly at the sight of Xisha's bubbly ass jiggling as he almost ran through the tiny apartment into the other room. He began to work his own pants off as he walked, and then adjusted the waistband of his panties to let his already stiff cock free. The pants came off as he walked through the door into Xisha's bedroom, and he tossed them at a nearby chair as he took in his prize.

Xisha was sitting on his bed, his knees up at his chest, he was breathing heavily and his gaze was immediately drawn to Petal's hard cock, taking it in like the object of reverence that it was, at least for him. "P-Petal, I know I've been doing this, but I'm a little-" Petal walked up to the edge of the bed and intertwined his fingers in Xisha's hair. He didn't yank on it painfully, but it did afford him the ability to control where Xisha's head went, and he made it look him in the eyes.

"Master," He corrected.

"M-Master?" Xisha asked, confused.

"I'm your Master, you silly little sissy bitch. Now, ask Master if you can wrap your cock-hungry lips around his dick," Petal purred softly, the rush of power and control making his hard shaft twitch in anticipation.

"Master... Can I... wrap mmmmrrrrpphh" Tired of waiting, Petal just shoved his hips forward, thrusting his cock into Xisha's wet mouth. He started rocking his cock back and fourth gently, relatively certain that the boy wouldn't gag on his length unless he thrust in way too hard.

"Cmon, slut, show your Master what you've been learning... aaaahhhh yesss, get that tongue in there, I like that," Petal sighed happily as Xisha eagerly sucked and licked on his new Master's knob. The technique was a little sloppy, but Petal couldn't care less, the rush of dominating this boy was getting him off more than the most skilled blowjob ever had. Petal sped up his thrusts a little bit at a time, slowly increasing the tempo and demanding more and more out of the sucking mouth he was humping.

Xisha did his best to keep up, but eventually he started to choke and splutter softly, drool running down his chin, and he started to periodically forget to use his tongue. Petal cared more about the quality of his blowjob than he did about Xisha's discomfort, so gave him a soft scolding. "Come on, my sweet little fuck hole, don't slack off... Put some effort into it..." He giggled softly as his balls started slapping wetly into Xisha's chin, the force of his thrusts making them sway back and forth.

Xisha responded to the scolding and started sucking harder, his rosy cheeks caving in under the negative pressure, creating an amazing wet tunnel for Petal to fuck to his heart's content. With a soft purr, he did just that, holding Xisha's head tightly in his hands and starting to thrust hard and fast. The blowjob completely morphed into a mouth fuck as Xisha whined and braced himself, letting Petal control the lewd act completely.

"Yess... you little... unnfff... teasing little cock sleeve... shaking your ass at me all week... I bet you've been dreaming of this... you want noth-Ah! Ah! Nothing less than my sperm down your bitch throat, huh?" Petal's breathing rapidly escalated as he spat out obscenities at the boy on his meat, and he knew full well he was going to blow his load into this hot, wet orifice in no time. "I don't care if you swallow at work or not, you're n-nooooot... gonna spill... A... FUCKING. Drop! Ah! Fuck!"