Starr vs the Emperor of Space Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine chuckled. "Sorry to burst your bubble, gentlemen, but yes. Born and raised in the United States of America," she said, lifting her chin as she did so. "These restraints? Magnetic fields?"

Commander Vile swung to face Tailscorn. "Prepare the pain-scourge. I want her broken. I will be sending a ray communication to the Plutonian Fortress. The Emperor must know of this!"

He stalked from the room.

"Pain-scourge, eh?" Jasmine asked, arching an eyebrow.

Lieutenant Tailscorn shrugged his broad shoulders. The way his muscles shifted and flowed underneath his glittering green and gold scales made Jasmine's heart race just a bit faster, her stomach tightening and the spot between her thighs growing tingling and eager. She bit her lower lip, her eyes growing smoky and eager as she looked him in the eyes. "What got such a nice crocodile like you in this line of work?"

"When your Kingdom is conquered, you make do," he said, shrugging those shoulders again as he pulled from his baldric a kind of black scarab -- as he held it, the limbs extended, revealing a kind of curved grille built into the belly. She didn't want to know how it worked, not in the slightest. "For what it's worth, I am sorry."

"Wait," Jasmine said, quietly, biting her lip. "He said Pluto. That's a five hour light delay. Ten hours, in total, for your Emperor to respond. There's...time enough to...talk. Before I'm broken." She bit her lip, and subtly arched her back, pressing herself against the slab as best as she could. Her nipples hardened -- part of it fear...part of it excitement at his exotic, alien body and his intensely masculine frame. Her tongue flicked along her lips, slowly. "Or...maybe there's another way to...break me?"

The lizardman looked at her, his eyes narrowing, his nictatting membranes flicking shut and opened again as he turned to face her full on.

"What are you talking about?"

"Come now, this isn't my first time in prison, Tailscorn. IS that your surname?"

"...yes..." He said, slowly, his tongue darting out.

"What's your...proper name?" Jasmine murmured, quietly. His eyes were sliding down to her chest. She arched her spine a bit more.

"Skar," he growled.

"And...there are better ways to break me than pain..."

Skar considered. Then he chuckled. "If you think you can escape this way, you are mistaken."

"I'd rather have fun being mistaken than just lie back," Jasmine said, then laughed. "So to speak."

Skar chuckled. "I'm not gentle with my toys, you know?" he asked. Jasmine snorted -- and then blinked as his clawed finger hooked on the collar of her suit -- then ripped forward. He was brutally strong, strong enough that his claws were able to slit her suit from her collar to her crotch, pausing right above the small tuft of black pubic hair that she had right above her delicate slit. Jasmine grinned, wickedly, then gasped as Skar shoved his palm between her legs and thrust a single finger that was thicker than some men she had had into her sopping wet cunt. Her eyes half closed as tingling pleasure shot along her spine, and her back twitched a bit as she closed her eyes completely as he thrust up to the knuckle, his palm cradling her crotch, his other fingers holding her ass.

"Heh," he rumbled. "For such a little twig, you're stronger than you look. And take me better than I expected." His finger began to thrust into her with brutal strength -- his finger-fucking was louder and more lewd sounding than some men she had been with going at it with their whole bodies. Her hips jiggled and her body rocked as he finger-fucked her. His thumb reached up and the blunt bottom of his thumb ground against her clit, his claw teasing her pubic hair. She groaned, her eyes closing tighter still as she focused on the pleasure of it.

"Only complaint I have is the body hair," he said, quietly. "I prefer my mammals smooth."

"Sorry...ah! Fuck!" Jasmine gasped, then shuddered, cumming hard on his finger, her whole body tensing up as the warm pleasure of it rushed through her body. Her juices soaked his palm and she laughed, raggedly. "I do shave...ah...but-" when she opened her eyes, she saw he had pulled a wand from his baldric and was adjusting it with his clawed finger -- on his left hand alone. His left hand was still sliding away from her thighs, dripping with her juices.

Jasmine blinked.

Then the wand aimed at her sex and she felt a strange buzz as the wand swept up and down and then her hair simply fell off, leaving her skin gleaming and faintly pinkish. He grinned, showing his very, very sharp teeth, and then slid his wand away. As he tucked it away, Jasmine crooned. "Undo my legs...and flip me around. Then just...fucking destroy me, Skar."

He chuckled. "You won't escape. And then, after I'm done dumping a load of cum in your human womb, and filling you up with some half scaled babies, they're going to break you with the pain-scrouge. Then..." His hands reached down and, clenching his teeth, he pulled her legs up and away by the restraints, his claws hooking on the edges of the metal. She watched as he pulled and pulled...and the magnetic-restraints popped away from where they floated. Her wrists skimmed a bit as the fields adjusted to keep her from dislocating her arms -- polite of them -- and then he twisted and her whole body flipped around and then her legs snapped back down.

In the moments before her wrist braces snapped back to being utterly secure, she shifted her arms -- and then she was locked in place so that her thighs were spread and her arms were braced before her chest. It was a great position to get fucked in.

It'd also mean that he'd be able to exert his full strength against her and she wouldn't break a wrist as she was bounced against her straps.

She craned her head back over her shoulder, grinning eagerly.

"Then what are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna rape your addled body until your spine is fucking broken!" He growled, and then slammed into her. Hard. His cock thrust deep into her cunt and Jasmine groaned, her eyes closing as her whole body rocked with the impact of his body. His balls clapped her thighs and his scaled palms gripped her hips, holding her casually as he bucked his whole body, driving into her again and again and again and again -- not caring if she came, not caring for her pleasure, not caring for her pain.

Jasmine, though, had been blessed with a body that reacted well to a bit of pain.

It was all in the head, after all.

And so, she groaned and gasped and moaned out. "Rape me! Rape my human cunt! Ah! Harder! Harder!" She coaxed him on -- and so, Skar fucked her harder, slamming into her faster and faster. His hips drove against hers...and each thrust caused her body to rock...and for her wrist braces to shift.

Magnetic fields, like many fields on the spectrum of electromagnetic energy, suffered intensely from the inverse square scaling law. The strength he used to thrust into her was transmitted through her braced body against her wrist bindings -- the posture she had taken allowing her to add her own not inconsiderable upper body strength to his thrusting. This caused her wrist restraints to slip a tiny bit away from where they were held...just a bit further each time, adding more and more pressure to it. Her shoulders strained. Her hips ached. Her pussy hurt.

But she used it.

She clenched her teeth, sobbed out. "Please! Stop!"

And she knew that the desperation in her voice would be just enough to get him over the edge. Skar thrust once more -- harder than any other time, and groaned in pure bliss as he came and he came hard. His alien seed spilled into her and she shoved hard -- and one of her wrist braces manages to get just far enough away from the magnetic field that the strength went from impossible to nothing. Her arm swung free and she swept her hand back -- and got the magnetic restraint back near the baldric.

Then, snarling, Skar grabbed her arm and shoved it back above her head, pinning her awkwardly to the restraint. She clenched her hands, gasping heavily, as Skar slid from her, snarling loudly as he did so.

"You human cunt!" he growled, loudly, his eyes flashing. "You tried to escape!"

"N-No...no..." She panted. "Y-You just...fucked me...so hard..."

Skar panted, then growled. "Heh."

The room's PA crackled and a voice hissed over it.

"Lieutenant Tailsssssssssssscorn, the Commander hasssssss requesssssssssts for you. Please come to the bridge."

Skar snorted, smacked her ass with his palm. It hurt, but she grunted and bore it. "Lucky you. Maybe you won't get the pain scourge, huh?"

He turned and stalked off.

Jasmine panted...and then opened her higher palm on her right hand -- the hand that had darted near his baldric. The black wand Lieutenant Tailscorn had carried dropped from her right hand to her left, which was near enough to her head that she could crane her head down and examine it -- all while her sweat streaked, cum dripping body concealed the wand from the cameras in the room. She grinned, slowly, to herself.

"Just like Italy," she murmured.

Her finger twitched one of the controls on the wand. She angled the tip so it didn't aim towards any part of her body, then pressed down on the switch. A hiss and spray of molten metal came from the wall of the prison cell.

Jasmine grinned, then angled it. The first magnetic restraint exploded off her wrist, and she caught it with her other hand and the second, then third, then fourth sprang free. She slid down to her feet, her knees wobbling as she laughed quietly. Her butt rested against the restraints as she knew, even now, someone was going to be getting on the radio to signal the bridge. She was going to have to ask fast. The first thing she did was snatch up the tatters of her red uniform -- and tugged the straps from it. It was a matter of a few seconds to quickly draw the band across her breasts and around her hips and she had a kind of two piece, bright red bikini.

"This will do until I get real clothes," she muttered under her breath. "Won't take long, I'm sure."

She stepped to the door and then examined the door controls.

The door opened and she found herself facing a pair of men -- human looking men -wearing similar armor to Commander Vile, but significantly less ornate, and with face concealing helmets. She aimed her wand at one of them and pressed the trigger. The beam was invisible, but the effect was not: The silvery armor at his chest hissed and sputtered, but the man himself was unharmed.

"Laser proof armor!" she exclaimed -- then sprang backwards as the man snarled and drew his weapon.

Unlike his commander, the hilt at his hip ended in three feet of glittering, blue-white metal that was sharpened at both ends and came to a triangular tip. The edge of his sword slashed through her wand, which flew in half, sparking.

Jasmine, fortunately, had learned at the feet of Ueshiba Morihei during her counter-Imperial espionage activities during late 1944, and was able to grab, twist, and throw in the same movement. The Imperial soldier flew over her shoulder, smashed into the ground back first with enough force to drive the air from his lungs despite the gentle third of a G, and then groaned as she snatched his blade up and kicked him in the head with the same fluid motion.

His comrade gaped at her, then snarled. "That trick won't work on me, human!"

He shifted his stance, drawing his sword...and his pistol.

The pistol was a curious looking weapon with a very wide barrel and a thick, boxy magazine that emerged from the top of it, curving it a faintly curved silhouette. The barrel pointed to her as she started to dodge -- and then she heard it. A fssssh-ROAR! The barrel flared with smoke and a tracery of fire and blackness drew the line between the weapon and the wall. The clanging sound of impact was a bit like a gong and Jasmine half expected air to begin to rush from the room...but no!

Instead, she could see the projectile rebounding lazily from the wall: It was a broad headed arrow-like weapon attached to a smoking motor...a mini-rocket gun, firing blades!

She realized, in a flash, the utility of the weapon in a spaceship. The blade could cut flesh, but would not pierce through walls, and the rocket acceleration meant that the weapon had no recoil that could send a user flying off in a random direction in free fall!

"Outstanding!" she exclaimed, to his confusion.

"I won't miss twice, human! Now, unless you wish to die to my bolt-rocket pistol...you will drop the sword and surrender," the guard said, snarling as he aimed his pistol at her. Jasmine chuckled, quietly.

"There is a flaw in your weapon and strategy, my laser-proof fellow," she said. "But if I told you, you wouldn't believe me."

"And what flaw is that, human?" he growled.

"I'm Jasmine Starr," she said, lifting her chin, the ache between her legs and the buzz of her orgasm filling her with confidence. "And I'm...a twice over gold medalist in fencing." She lifted her sword, then smirked. "En guard, Imperial scum."

The Imperial snarled, then thrust his pistol out.

He fired.

Jasmine was already moving.

By the time the rocket had kicked on, she had cleared a step, two...and her sword had come up.

The bladed edge of his bolt-rocket struck the flat of her sword.

It reflected away, the hissing trail of smoke shooting past her cheek.

She thrust and the tip of her sword pierced through his laser-proof breastplate, then emerged the other end. Red blood burst from between his lips as he gaped at her. "W...What..." he choked out. "...how!?"

Jasmine drew her sword free, clicking her tongue as she did so. He sagged slowly backwards and she snatched his bolt-rocket pistol from his nerveless fingers, then stepped to the door. The sound of shrilling alert siren filled the air and she started forward into the corridor, pistol in one hand, sword in the other.

The corridor was curved, banding around the circular hull of the rocket, and she found that the doors she walked beside were clearly cell doors. She spotted Claudette after two doors -- the girl was still clothed, restrained, and looking miserable. Jasmine tapped at the door and found that it opened quickly -- they clearly had not expected an escape to be so quick and efficient. Claudette tensed as the door opened...and then sagged in relief. "Oh Missus!" she exclaimed.

"Never fear, Claudette," Jasmine said, then found the controls to the magnetic restraints -- which switched off with a series of loud clunks. The restraints popped open and Claudette almost swooned against Jasmine. Jasmine swung her arm around her after holstering her pistol. "Come on -- we must find our reporter friend." She stepped out...

And froze.

For standing in the corridor was five of the guards. Each held in their hands large, boxy looking rifles.

Skar stood behind them.

"Open fire."

The rifles roared with flames and smoke!

TO BE CONTINUED