Starr vs the Emperor of Space Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow mumbled. "Th...Thank you." She looked away. "I...thank you."

Jasmine risked dragging herself ever so slightly forward, her elbows resting on her pillow, her head moving above Snow's. She whispered into the faewoman's dark ear.

"And a very beautiful girl."

Snow bit her lip. Hard.

"You like being beautiful...and a girl...don't you?" Jasmine murmured. She cupped Snow's head, turning her so that she was looking up at Jasmine, their eyes meeting, despite their bodies being inverted. Jasmine smiled down at her, then purred very softly. "How long has it been, my dearest Snow, since you have heard the words 'you're beautiful' spoken to you?"

"...years..." Snow whispered -- and as she laid upon her back, Jasmine could see that the other woman's breath caused her breasts to rise, to press against her tunic, her hard nipples achingly obvious through the thin fabric.

"Then maybe I should...say it more times," Jasmine said, leaning forward.

"Maybe- mmmph!" Snow moaned as their mouths met together -- and despite her trepidatious words, she reached up and cradled the back of Jasmine's head, her fingers working through her short dark hair, their mouths meeting, their tongues playing together. Jasmine enjoyed the inverted kiss -- but then she drew back and when she did so, Snow pushed her head away, panting softly. "Y-You're trying to seduce me!"

"Trying?" Jasmine grinned. She swung herself around, and before Snow knew it, her arms were above her head and Jasmine was looking down into her brilliant ruby red eyes once more. "Snow, I'm in your bed."

"Arrogant!" Snow growled, then gasped as Jasmine kissed her neck, nibbling.

"Mmm, go on..." Jasmine kissed down -- finding the button of her collar, undoing it with a single chomp of her teeth and twist of her head. The opening of Snow's tunic revealed the gentle curve of her ebony black breasts, which Jasmine began to kiss her way towards, leaving smoldering hot lip press after smoldering hot lip press against Snow's body, making the other girl mewl and arch her back, gasping and then groaning out.

"Conceited...little human...ah!"

Jasmine had released her arms, if only to take hold of her tunic and tug it open, freeing the Princess' breasts, so that she could kiss and suck them...just as she had done to the Princess' very own mother, the Spider Queen, almost twenty four hours ago. Despite her words, Snow's back arched and she pressed herself against Jasmine's mouth, her voice filled with eager arousal -- as she sketched out the words and threw them at Jasmine, the spears and barbs utterly failing to even pierce Jasmine's attentive lustfulness.

"Little slattern...royal seeking whore, ah, motherfucker..." Snow groaned the last as Jasmine slid her hand into the tight pants of her royal partner -- finding her midnight black cunt and thrusting two fingers into her. Jasmine used her teeth to tease Snow's nipple, tugging back, then releasing her breast, grinning wickedly at her.

"That last one is just accurate, Snow. And your mother did taste...delicious..." She slid her fingers free, drawing from Snow a whimper followed by an angry groan. Jasmine casually placed both of her fingers against her tongue, sucking them with a lewd little slurp, before she purred. "Like mother, like daughter."

"Witch," Snow growled.

Then she grabbed onto Jasmine and kissed her, fierce and hungry. Her tongue swept into Jasmine's mouth and Jasmine slid her hands down to cradle the other woman's cheeks, propping herself upon her shoulders. This kiss was less of a kiss and more of a frantic battlefield -- one that Jasmine began to win, purely through her...expertise. She had kissed many a women, and many a woman kissed by her had been less than eager to start with. Constrained by ties of duty or decorum, they had all surrendered to Jasmine -- and when she felt Snow beginning to lapse back onto the bed, moaning into her mouth, Jasmine felt the warm glow of her fierce triumph. She drew back, panted, then reached backwards and undid her own breast-bindings, her modest chest exposed as Snow looked up at her through lust hazed eyes.

"Jasmine..."

"Please, your mother calls me Jasmine," Jasmine purred. "So, I suppose that means you should call me...Daddy?"

"I-I will not!" Snow exclaimed, her eyes wide.

So, Jasmine reached down, cupped her cheek, and looked into her eyes with regal pleasure -- a comforting domination that left no room for argument. "Sir, then," she said, quietly, her thumb sliding along Snow's lips, then into her mouth, testing her tongue as Jasmine leaned forward.

Her thumb removed...and Snow whispered.

"...sir..."

Jasmine smiled. "Very good." She slid her hand away from her cheek, to the Princess' clothing.

Snow whimpered, then gasped as Jasmine leaned forward and began to kiss fiercely along her neck, tugging more of the little faeess clothing down, exposing her until she was fully nude, the moistness of her glowing pussy lips visible for the whole world -- and Jasmine, most importantly -- to see. Jasmine's fingers played along her cunt, teasing her clit with her thumb, while Snow bit down upon her knuckle to keep from moaning too wantonly...and failed utterly to hide the pleasure coursing through her as Jasmine played her nubile, Princessly body as if she were an Earth fiddle.

Snow's hand flailed, drawing away from her mouth, and she gripped to the bedroll, crying out. "S...Sir!" She moaned, trembling as her juices soaked Jasmine's expert fingers, and Jasmine coaxed more moans and more whimpers from Snow by sucking on one nipple, then another, then sweeping up to nibble on her earpoint, teasing the sensitive, long tip of her. The tip that, as it transpired, was almost more sensitive and erogenous than neck and nipple combined -- because the grunt that escaped Snow's throat was feral and the way her sex clenched on Jasmine's fingers...

Instructive.

Jasmine licked her own fingers clean -- or cleanish -- as Snow gasped and caught her breath. She slid on her strapon, fished from her pack, as Snow lifted her head from the bedroll, then gaped at her as she saw Jasmine's throbbing, artificial member. Jasmine bit her lip as she felt the connection between her nerves and the false nerves of the strapon, and loved the sudden thrill of feeling a faint breeze against the base of her cock. Her fingers slid along herself as she purred, softly. "Oh I will have to keep this..."

"That's my mother's!"

"No, it was in your mother," Jasmine said, gently. "Now-"

A faint squeal of alert came from the orb that served as the illumination in the room -- its light turning red. Snow tensed, then reached down, covering the globe. A dim illumination came from the tunnels beyond -- and through the thin fabric that camouflaged the entrance to the culvert, Jasmine could see the rangy shapes of Morlocks, clearly visible through the fabric as they cocked their heads and looked at what, to them, seemed to be nothing more than a rockface. Snow slowly reached out, her hand closing around the hilt of her magneto-rapier, while Jasmine crawled onto the bedroll behind her. Snow tensed -- then gasped softly as the firmness of Jasmine's cock prodded between her thighs, gliding along her folds.

"Is now the time?" she breathed.

"If they find us, we're done..." Jasmine whispered, her hand reaching up. She cupped Snow's breast, rolling her nipple. Her other hand reached about and cupped over Snow's mouth, clamping shut so fiercely that the only noise to escape from Snow was a muffled whuff from her nose as her nostrils flared. Her eyes widened and she froze -- save for her right thigh, which lifted slowly, inch by inch, to allow more space for Jasmine's strapon to glide against her eager, virginal sex. The Morlocks remained still as, in near silence, Jasmine slid her cock inside of the princess, keeping her own moan of pleasure still in the back of her throat using an ancient Tantric practice she had learned in Nepal, during her long adventures. By channeling her Tantric flows of erotic energy into the movement of her hips, just as the ancient mystics of the Himalayas had used to ward off bandits during their own erotic arts...she focused her energies, then, upon thrusting gently into Snow, her hips and the Princess' hips meeting with soft, quiet slaps, slaps that would sound to the Morlocks as nothing more than natural cave sounds.

With her hand over her mouth, the Princess' moan of pleasure was felt rather than heard...felt too was the contraction of her sex around Jasmine's cock, a contraction that Jasmine reveled in. Like her mother, Snow was a silky smooth fuck -- and there was a raw, feral, almost masculine sensation of conquest, a conquest that Jasmine reveled in as she took the princess, took her hard and fast, and without a single noise escaping either, even as orgasmic pleasure after orgasmic pleasure ripped through Snow's body, leaving her trembling and limp.

Jasmine buried her teeth into the other woman's shoulder, gripping her tight, her body locking up as she came inside of the Princess, filling her with her girlish juices as the artificial cock she wore transformed her normal ejaculation into something that could coat the inside of an eager womb. Then...Jasmine breathed raggedly outwards as the Morlocks began to withdraw, leaving the cave, having decided there was nothing to find here.

"How was that, Princess?"

"A-Amazing, sir..." Snow whispered, leaning against her. Jasmine nuzzled against her neck -- and together, the two fell to their sleep within the culvert.

***

The next morning, they strode forth down the corridor, their light globe bouncing around their heads, while Jasmine whistled cheerfully -- and Snow looked as if she wished badly to say something but had not quite figured out what to say. She looked to the side and remained silent as they continued to march...and then, when night and another safe location came again, Snow came to Jasmine's bedroll. Without a word, she slid her top off and her leggings down, and Jasmine welcomed her onto her lap. She coaxed from her soft moans of 'yes sir, yes sir, yes sir!' as she bucked her hips, watching the nubile princess bounce eagerly, her modest breasts rising and falling, the dark gray tips of her nipples drawing perfect circles in the moody light of their hidden camps.

Thus, they traveled on. By day, they would speak but little -- Snow providing only directions, Jasmine offering only warnings. But by night, Snow's body showed again and again what her lips and her mind refused to admit: That she adored being Jasmine's woman. And so, every evening, Jasmine feasted on the sex of a noblewoman, and every morning, she would waken with her artificial cock buried deep in the eager throat of the early rising Snow...

Through it all, they passed the ancient signs of the ruin that had come to Venus. They passed by caverns that had collapsed, crushing whatever ancient machines had been stored within. They came to narrow tunnels that once had been home to mighty space trains, which were now rusted hulks they had to clamber through on hands and knees and slice into with their magneto-rapiers. They passed around the largest of the cave-ins, where the acid rains and crushing sulfuric atmosphere of Venus itself poisoned entire wards of the vast cave system.

But then, after almost a week of travel and lovemaking, Snow at last opened up to Jasmine, in the evening before they arrived at their destination.

Softly, she whispered. "What...am I to you? A toy to be tossed aside?"

"No..." Jasmine murmured, then slid closer on the bedroll that they had shared, the second having been cannibalized to get more pillows for the first. She slid her arm about the young Princess' shoulder. "Lovers do not need to be to the end of time and the dimming of the stars to be worthwhile and of meaning -- and sex does not need to be true love." She grinned. "You are brave and bold and clever, oh Princess Snow, and I have treasured our time together. We may not stay together for our whole lives -- for all I know, the instant we walk into that Terraforming Machine, you will meet the man of your life, to sweep you into your arms...and I will not begrudge this time. Not for all the space gold of the solar system..."

She leaned forward, then kissed Snow, who moaned into her mouth...and together, the two women made gentle love, without the strapon or toys, merely by grinding against one another, their pussies pressing tight, making soft, slippery wet noises as they bucked hips and moaned into one another, their nipples grinding together just as eagerly. Jasmine moaned as wantonly as Snow, and when Snow came, her fingers dug into Jasmine's shoulders and she moaned, throwing her head back. "Daddy!"

Together, they dressed, and hand in hand, they approached the entrance...to the Terraforming Machine. The door was vast and steel and decorated with bass reliefs of Hawkman and Faeman figures, standing side by side, their hands touching one another, while trees and flowers bloomed about them. Jasmine stepped up, pressing her palm to the cold metal, while Snow used her radar gun to bounce information from the door, frowning.

"I believe there is air on the far side...but be ready..." she said, while she drew her magneto-rapier. By adjusting the dial, she was able to activate the saw function of the multipurpose masterwork. The whirring bimagnetic liquid swept through the steel doors as if they were nothing but air and the suggestion of metal, shavings and sparks flying up into the air above Snow's shoulder. The curve of her slice slashed open a circular entrance and the two women stepped into the vastness that was the ancient Terraforming Machine. The light of Snow's glow globe flared outwards, illuminating the curved gantries that served titanic machines that themselves reached upwards towards the dark ceiling. Snow pointed.

"Those machines," she said. "They lead to natural fissures in Venus -- which reach out to the atmosphere. They were made to draw the atmosphere here, and compress it into a useful material, which would then be transported to our city for disposal. It would be the work of many hundreds of years, but it would have succeeded, given time...and now they lay fallow..."

Jasmine nodded, slowly. "There must be some evidence here...where would the controlling machines be located?"

"They'd be in the most secure portion of the facility," Snow said, then pointed with her finger. "Come."

The two women walked along the gantry's inner edge, past the cyclopean edifices of metal and stone that made up the space -- and came to a set of narrow doors that were constructed in a more human form, though with a wideness and height to them that made Jasmine think of the spacious and wide rooms of Sky City. These were corridors made for both Hawkmen and Faemen alike. She shook her head as they found the doors opened with ease, the hinges lubricated by some fantastically advanced space oil that made them slick and simple to move, even now.

The interior of the administration section of the machine was full of long disused computational machines -- some so staggeringly small and advanced that they fit within a mere quarter of the office space earmarked for them. The ancients had constructed with science that seemed to make even Snow gape in astonishment. "They barely used paper at all," she whispered. "You can only see a few rotten piles here and there -- more than fifty percent of all of their clerical work was done by these computer machines..."

"Amazing," Jasmine said, stepping to one such minuscule device, her palm gliding from the top of it -- almost two space meters in height -- to the bottom flush with the floor, feeling the sleek power of it, even with the machine itself long since shut down. "Which of these might hold historical information?"

A faint creak sound filled the chamber. Jasmine and Snow lifted their heads, frowning at the same time. "Morlock?" Jasmine whispered.

"Maybe..." Snow said, then lifted her head, her ears perking up. "I hear it. It's right above us...big."

The creak shifted -- and Jasmine could hear the subtle movement of feet. Snow rushed from the room, but she moved with the silent step of a Faewoman on the hunt. Jasmine padded after her as they came to a set of stairs, stairs that Snow took three at a time, her rapier already out. They came to the second level up and Snow paused at a closed door, pressing her ear to the wall, her other drooping as she focused all her intense listening prowess upon hearing through the wall. Her free hand lifted up, indicating Jasmine should slow, and quiet.

Then...

Snow threw open the door, charged in, shouting. "Hands up! Strike your colors- what!?"

Her exclamation of shock came at the same moment her magneto-rapier flew from her hand and embedded itself, blade first into the wall. The blade stuck fast, then began to drag a line of glowing melted metal with it as the perpetually hissing blade cut through friction alone. Jasmine sprang to the door behind the stunned Snow and saw that the room that they had entered into was occupied...by another glowing magneto-rapier, gripped in the golden claws of the black feathered and furred Sky-King, Pirate of the Air, and most reviled criminal of all the Hawkmen Kingdom!

"Hawkman!" Snow snarled, then drew from her ankle sheath a knife. Her blade flashed, the edge of it humming as the Sky-King and her blade's met and clashed together. "Did you come to capture us!?"

"Capture you?" The Sky-King snarled back, his sword locking as he tried to bear Snow backwards and down. "Ah, Prince Fireth! Only you would be cruel and craven enough to force a prisoner into the Maze of Madness itself! I came far to rescue Jasmine Starr from your vile underground domain! And now...I...SHALL!" He shoved and Snow stumbled backwards. Jasmine stepped out of the side, and Snow snatched the rapier from the wall, holding both it and her knife in her hands, dropping to a low stance.

"Kidnap Jasmine? Not on my watch!" Snow said. "Have at you, Sky Coward!"

She slashed and Sky-King dodged to the side, the magneto-rapier whining as it slashed a hole in the wall right above the Sky-King's head. He sprang up, thrusting his rapier, only to have it be caught by Snow's off hand blade.

Jasmine watched, nodding.

"This is going well," she said, smiling slightly as the Sky-King was tackled through a weakened wall strut and into what seemed to be a lounge set aside for employees to rest and relax between breaks. She stepped to the hole and watched as Sky-King and Princess Snow battled...

To the Death!?

TO BE CONTINUED