Starr vs the Emperor of Space Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The same way you convinced me?" Evie chuckled.

"Mother!" Snow exclaimed.

"Oh, dear, as if I didn't notice Jasmine took the strap-on," Evie said, casually. Her eyes sparkled mischievously. "Unless she planned to detach the member and use it as one might use a dildo-"

Snow's dark cheeks flared and she scowled down at her mother. "You're just trying to mortify me. Well! It won't work! I've had my shame fucked right out of me by Jasmine!" She said, then grinned. "Yes. Fucked. Hard. Jasmine took me so hard and so often that I don't even blush to think of seeing her nude again!" She lifted her chin, clearly thinking she had served her mother quite the counterblow.

Evie chuckled -- and there was a nervous edge to it. Snow pounced and stepped forward, thrusting her finger down at her. "Hah! Now you know what it feels like!"

"Indeed, it seems we both share a certain-" Evie gasped as her top was tugged forward and down by a single quick dart of Jasmine's hands, freeing her ebony black breasts and her dark nipples -- throbbing, hard and eager. Jasmine's fingers began to roll them gently as she nuzzled against the Queen's neck, pulling her onto her lap. "Jasmine!"

"My queen, I will have you know, there is no finer threesome in the world than when I seduce a woman and her daughter," Jasmine purred in her ear. "And since I have had both of you -- why not complete the hat trick before we bring peace to your world?" She licked the Queen's ear -- thinking to herself: And there is nothing like the languid pleasure after an orgasm to sooth some ire when learning about the thing we have not yet revealed to you...

"B-But..." Evie moaned, squirming. Her daughter, despite her own attempt to overawe her with her own lewd statements, was frozen to the spot, gaping in shock at this new increase in the lustfullness of Jasmine Starr. "I...I...I've never...ah!" Evie gasped as her nipples were gently tugged on, her back arching as Jasmine nuzzled against her and bit her neck with fierce, dominate chomps. Her mouth drew back and she growled hungrily.

"Then it is time to start, oh my Spider Queen."

"I...oh..." Evie moaned, allowing herself to be stripped, her dress slipping down under Jasmine's hands, revealing her dark, athletic form -- so alike to her daughter, and yet, so much curvier. Jasmine's fingers plunged between Evie's thighs, stroking the smooth, slipperiness of her royal cunny and she grinned wickedly above her shoulder, right at Snow. Snow looked aside, then slowly, shamefully, opened the buttons on her top. A moment later, her own smaller breasts were on display -- and they equaled her mother in arousal.

Jasmine tugged her leggings down and Evie gasped as a thick, heavy, silvery cock thrust into the air.

"You wore that strap beneath your leggings?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"Of course," Jasmine said, her voice wry as Snow wriggled from her leggings and stepped over. Jasmine reached down to adjust the dial on the strapon's settings and the cock trembled, then bifurcated. The silvery metal that made up the magnificently advanced artificial manhood was able to easily become two -- slightly thinner than the one alone, but equally as long and girthy enough to give both women pause as they looked down at it.

"Did you plan for this?" Snow whispered.

"I plan for everything, Princess," Jasmine purred -- and then she lifted the Queen. Snow slid down and both women pressed together. Dark breast to dark breast. Mother to daughter. Lips nearly touching. And yet, it was the twin cocks that they were focused upon -- gliding against their cunts as Jasmine thrust up and dragged down. Mother, like daughter, groaned and trembled as Jasmine paused for a moment to simply revel in the pleasure of their nearly identical pussies around her cocks -- the feeling transmitted to her by marvelous, ancient technologies. Her teeth clenched as she tried to keep herself from cumming at that very instant.

Instead, she breathed ragged and rough, her eyes half closed as she started to rock her hips, grunting as she bounced the two of them on her cocks. Snow moaned. 'Oh god...mother!" She gasped as Jasmine saw that Evie, driven wild with lust, had leaned forward to nuzzle and lick at her daughter's neck. Snow, in return, reached back to grab onto Evie's ass, squeezing her hungrily as they both trembled against one another -- like leaves caught in a gale. Jasmine, meanwhile, was more than hally to pick up her pace. She bucked her hips, fucking faster and faster as she bounced the two of them.

"Yes! Yes! Ah! Jasmine! Fuck!" Evie moaned.

"I'm so close! Ah! Mom, I can feel your nips against mine!"

"Mmmhmm!" Evie purred. "Our lover feels quite divine inside of us, doesn't she?"

"Yeah, almost as good as..." Snow caught herself -- or, perhaps, was caught on her own orgasm, her voice trailing off into a worldess moan. She clung to her mother as Jasmine slid her own hands along their hips, feeling where body touched body, and grabbed onto Snow's ass. She groaned as she felt the feathery clench of Snow's climax...and she might have been able to withstand that, had it not been followed by the musical moan of Snow's mother. The Spider Queen kissed her daughter on the mouth, the two of them grinding together as their sexes squeezed upon Jasmine's strap on and Jasmine had no choice but to climax herself. White pleasure crested through her as she bucked once more -- and felt the strange alchemy of the strapon creating a kind of cum that splashed inside of both women.

The two women slid back, and fell between one another, nestling Jasmine against their bodies as they cuddled together against her sides. Snow caressed Jasmine's belly, while Evie nuzzled at her neck and stroked her breast gently.

"Oh that was...marvelous..." Evie whispered. "I believe...I believe I might think your harebrained plan may even work."

Jasmine chuckled. "There is one last lynch pin-"

"What is THAT!?"

Evie, no longer distracted by the pleasure of sex, had noticed the glowing womb-cnetered tattoo that glowed on her daughter, indicating that she was now with child. Though Snow did not yet show in belly or breast, she would soon be growing ripe with a Hawkman's twins...and her womb tattoo made at least part of that clear. Enough that Evie sat up, then gaped at the strapon, then at Jasmine. Jasmine laughed quietly. "No, no, it's not mine," she said, grinning.

Snow blushed. "It's...Prince S'kye Arr, of the Hawkmen! And I do not care what you say mother, I love him! I love him with my heart and soul and...and..." She blinked, trailing off -- for Evie was laughing!

Yes!

The Spider Queen of the Faemen was laughing so hard that she nearly cried. Her hand went to her face, covering her mouth as she closed her eyes, trembling in riotous amusement. Jasmine's brow furrowed and she hazarded: "Evie?"

Evie laughed.

"For...centuries, I have waited desperately for a chance to have grandchildren, so that I might have someone who can secure my kingdom against the perfidious Hawkmen...and now...at long last, not only do I have grandchildren, I have twin grandchildren -- a blessed sign from the Spider Queen...and those children are going to be bastards that are hatched out of eggs by my own daughter, who has run off to lay with a philandering Hawkman Prince! It's just..." Evie shook her head. "It's just too much!"

"...he doesn't...have to be philandering. And they do not need to be bastards," Snow said.

Evie was silent for a long time. "This is what you said -- about getting King Arr on our side?"

"Even now, S'kye is talking to him," Jasmine said, softly. "He and Lance, the Rocket Ranger, took to the skies and headed for the Sky City." She sat up, then brushed her hair back. "If...your daughter marries the prince of the Hawkmen, and this magneto-tape is seen as real, then the war can end. And finally, Venus can stand up to Zardo and his Empire of evil!"

Evie considered that for a long, long moment.

Then...slowly.

She nodded.

Jasmine breathed a sigh of slow relief.

"What are your plans after the accords, though?" Evie murmured. "For I know you have more in your mind than just bringing peace here. Do you plan to leave at the head of a Hawkman/Faeman warfleet?"

"No. No. I don't need a fleet yet." Jasmine smiled. "Just one rocket with solar sails and a crew to fly her by."

Evie nodded, slowly.

"...this...this you can have, Jasmine." She clasped her hand about Jasmine's hand, squeezing tightly. "This you can have!"

TO BE COTNINUED