Starr vs the Emperor of Space Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept her pace up, save for a few times where the vile Count Spaceroy had to jerk upon her collar with the leash she held in her hands, and after what felt like only a few eternities...they came towards a growing purple light. But worse than the fell light was the sound.

A soft, feminine mewing, somewhere between the sigh of orgasmic pleasure and the rattle of one's last breath -- interspersed with the sound of hideous slurping noises. Claudette's belly tightened and her own fear grew within her -- but she marshaled her expression to the placid seeming of a firmly broken Hypno-Doll just in time to emerge from the tunnel at the side of the vampire count...and there, she saw a scene that exeeded her most vile, debauthced imaginations.

For Claudette was not merely in a chamber with a batman or batwoman of Mars, oh no.

She now shared space with none other...than the Lesbian Vampire Queens of Mars!

Each was far more beautiful and bizarre than Claudette could have dreamed. Their skin, rather than gray, was a sleek and dark purple. Their heads were bald, save for the frilled crests that emerged from where a normal Earth woman's hairline would have started, spreading outwards and ending in a series of curved barbs that accentuated the edges of the frills. Their eyes were pitless black and red, just like their batwoman servants, but from the nose down their faces were distorted and twisted entirely into inhumanity: Long, writhing tentacles emerged above where their lips would be, writhing and twitching in their own grotesuqe patterns. Each woman was clad in a flowing black gown with skull pauldrons that slit open along the middle, revealing their breasts and bellies and alien, tentacle shrouded cunts.

Each was, currently, feasting upon the same poor Hawkwoman. The leftmost and tallest of the Vampire Queens had her tentacles about the Hawkwoman'sm throat, cradling her head, while two tentacles plunged into her ears, thrusting within as if those ears were orifices to pleasure and plunder. The Hawkwoman twitched with each thrust -- while the middle of the three Vampire Queens fondled her breasts and wrapped her tentacles about her wrist, holding it to her concealed mouth -- blood flowing in a crimson waterfall down the Hawkwoman's arm, hinting at what nightmare was hidden by an accident of biology and positioning. The rightmost and shortest and curviest of the three Vampire Queens held the Hawkwoman's hips up, and her tentacles were wrapped about one thigh, more blood dripping between her strong purple grip and pattering upon the floor.

The Hawkwoman, worst of all...yet still seemed to live, trembling with...what seemed to be purest orgasmic bliss.

"My honored queens," Count Spaceroy said. "I present to you, the Doll formerly known as Claudette T.S Grant..." She jerked her hand upon the leash, dragging Claudette along her knees to her side of the macabre room.

The Vampire Queens lifted their heads and their tetnacles from the Hawkwoman -- and then robed figures swept forward, taking the Hawkwoman in their arms. She breathed and whimpered as she was dragged off, and Claudette saw one robed figure already injecting her with some space medicine...

"Ahhh," the middle of the three Vampire Queens crooned, her tentacles covering whatever she used for a mouth. She stood, tugging her robes so that they just barely covered the swell of her purple breasts and the cleft of her alien sex. "Exactly as we foretold...you are dismissed, Countess Spaceroy...or...should I say...Duchess Spaceroy?"

"My Queens!" Spaceroy said, her voice filled with joy. She bowed, backing out of the darkened, spulcher chamber, leaving Claudette alone with the three terrible tyrants of Mars! The shortest of the three clapped her hands.

"Reds!" she said, and two robed figures -- human-seeming, save for their bright red skin. "Bring our Doll some proper victuals. It has had a long been without, and such a fate as starvation is not what we wish for the infamous Claudette T.S Grant..."

The two robed figures bowed their heads, then backed away into darkness once more.

"Speak, Doll..." The tallest of the three Vampire Queens said. "Or has the space cat got your tongue?"

Claudette forced back a gulp, and tried to keep her voice monotone. "This doll is...pleased to be among her Queens at last," she said.

"Oh my, Spaceroy did almost too good a job upon her!" The shortest Queen crooned, walking to her side. Her fingers -- cool and moist and oddly tempting -- caressed along her head, cradled her. Her thumb teased Claudette's earlobe as she purred so intensely that her tentacles trembled. "If you struggled, I could even now be coring out what is left of your pretty brain...I'm sure it is quite a delicious brain."

"To be fair, you can still do so!" The tallest Queen said, laughing. "Oh my Vorella, you do so love to eat brains."

"Quite, Bloodren," Vorella said, laughing in turn as she flipped her hand to the tallest Queen. "But it is only fun when they struggle so!" She cupped Claudette's cheek, forcing her to look up from her kneeling position. "You would not struggle, would you my Doll?"

"No, my Queen," Claudette said, her eyes unfocused -- her heart hammering in her breast, terror so all consuming that she felt it actually seem teo fall away. There was no more peaks for her to reach! And so, she took precious shelter in the fact that it would never, could never, get worse than this moment. "I would gladly have your tentacles plunder my brain -- to eat my very core..."

"Ack! It's no fun see?" Vorella exclaimed, turning to the middle Queen. "My sister Skullra, please, let us call back that new Duchess of ours and have her undo the dollification."

"Vorella, do not let your thirst for sport blind you to the coup we have attained," Skullra said, laughing quietly, steepoling her purple fingers before her chest as she looked down at the kneeling Claudette. "Do you know why we have brought you here, little Doll?"

Claudette shook her head. Her voice came out as a monotone, careless sound -- as if she did not care one way or the other. "No, my Queen."

"Come. Let us show you." The Three Vampire Queens chuckled -- while the Reds returned, bearing with them a bowl full of undefined meat cubed and a bowl of water. They set both down -- and Claudette saw the face of one of the Reds...

A dizzying flash of confusion and excitement exploded through her as she and the Reds' eye met -- but then the shadows of the place concealed whatever familiarity Claudette thought she had seen as she instead felt the foot of Queen Vorella against the back of her head, pushing it down. "Eat, Doll! Eat your kibble like a dog!" She threw her head back, and let out a laugh of pure malicious glee, her sisters joining her, their tentacles writhing in dark delight!

Claudette ate, chewing. It wasn't...too bad, she had had army rations before. She lapped up water and the Queens chuckled, then one of them -- Vorella, she thought, took her leash. She followed at her heels, her knees and palms aching by now, as the three Queens led her to the back of the chamber. The wall seemed utterly unremarkable until Queen Bloodren caressed a specific spot and the wall smoothly slid down, revealing a large, silvery, brightly lit chamber.

As they walked, in Bloodren spoke: "This is Mars' greatest secret. When, fifteen hundred years before, the colony ship that brought us to this solar system broke apart under its schismatic violence, there were two great artifacts wrested from it."

She held up one long, triple jointed purple finger.

"The first was the engine itself -- now known as the Sword of the Stars, and used as a weapon to protect the pitiful Earth from our ally, the Emperor of Space Aytan Zardo..." she shivered. "Who will one day be my husband..." She turned to glare down at Claudette, as if Claudette had ever argued.

"Not if he's mine first, sister," Vorella crooned, while Skullra chuckled.

"Shush!" Bloodren clicked her fingers. The center of the room began to whir, a strange plinth of steel and stone emerging from it. "The second artifact, of course, is our Emperor's divine Nuclear Alchemy Engine, which he used to free us from the tyrannic suppression of the original so called rulers of Mars, the hated Sorns. But...did you know, my Doll, that there is a third artifact, one that we have cherished and used for all our long centuries in exile?"

Claudette shook her head. "No, this Doll did not."

"You behold it now," Boodren said. "It is...the Prognostication Engine! It is a calculating machine so staggeringly precise that it is able to foretell the very future within it's many millions of vacume tubes! It is, in fact, not this thing -- this is merely the use terminal. The whole machine itself is buried beneath our palace, concealed...the thinking brain behind the famous so called Face of Mars itself!" She laughed, her eyes gleaming. "With power-energy beamed from the solar farms on Deimos and Phobos, it has the computational power to cleve time in twain and allow us to pluc from the myrad futures whatever outcome we desire!" She cackled.

"Amazing, my Queen," Claudette whispered.

"This is why we know," Skullra cut in. "If Claudette T.S Grant were brought to us, turned into a Doll by the Countess Spaceroy, that my dearest sister would become Queen of Earth. Billions of delicious Earthman minds, just waiting for us to feast upon."

"D-Does the Emperor Zardo know that you have this device?" Claudette asked.

"Of course not, it is our...secret," Queen Bloodren said, caressing the terminal.

The terminal began to chatter and flash. Queen Bloodren's brow furrowed.

"W-What is it doing, my Queen?" Claudette asked.

"Why...nothing at all, my little Doll," Queen Bloodren said, gesturing with one hand. "Nothing at all."

Queen Vorella stepped to the side, moving with graceful silence -- and then a robed figure sprang into the chamber. A voice snarled, thick with rage and fury!

"Let her go, you squid-faced BITCH!"

A fencing blade flashed out, striking throught the leash that connected Claudette's throat to Queen Bloodren's hand. The robes flew back to reveal the one eyed, grim face of none other than Altair Polaris, the Pirate Queen of Ceres! Her combat hardened space suit gleamed beneath the robes, glittering with reflect plating to protect her from death-rays and energy whips, while her helmet was locked back into her indoor position. Her metal eye-cover glowed with the shimmering reticule to indicate that her target-systems were alive, and aimed at the two Queens standing before her. Her free hand held a bolt rocket pistol, leveled at Queen Bloodren.

Queen Bloodren's tentacles drew back, revealing the hideous, fanged maw that she had beneath her features. "You dare flash your sword at me, you Devilman trollop!"

"Claudette, my love, come on!" Alta said, Claudette lifting her eyes -- but she saw that it was too late! Queen Vorella, unnoticed by the rash rapscallion swept from the shadows. Her tentacles sanpped out, their tips pulling back to reveal sharp bone spurs, spurs that sunk into Alta's neck and temple at once. Alta groaned, trembling, and then went limp, her rapier slipping from her fingers. The Queens laughed as Vorella caressed her.

"Claudette..." Alta whispered, through lips that could barely move.

"Claudette! Oh! Claudette!" Queen Vorella crooned, mockingly. "Do you not know! Countess Spaceroy has turned your dear Claudette into nothing more than a Doll for us! Doll! Spit in this fool's face!"

Claudette's stomach knotted and she forced herself to stand. Alta looked at her, unable to move, her one eye gleaming with unshed tears. Claudette spat in her face, and wished to scream in despair at the horrible hurt in Alta's eyes. The Vampire Queens laughed more and more, while Vorella crooned.

"I know just how to deal with you, Altair Polaris, Whore Queen of Ceres."

And, with the situation even more grim, the whole lot of them were swept from the secret chambers!

***

Altair Polaris had not believed...not since she had woken up to find that hateful note on her bedside table, not for the entire month long flight from Eros to Mars, not for a single second that Claudette had meant a word of what she had written. The clue was...now that she thought about it, quite pitiful. The note had been riddled, to the brim, with misspellings. Words had been written without Os or Es, the handwriting had been terrible...all of it had seemed wrong, at the time. And now, as she was dragged by her arms to the stage set for her execution before tens of thousands of jeering Martians, Alta knew why, exactly why, the note had been so queer.

For it had not been Claudette writing it at all.

It had been...

This.

She lifted her head and saw that the Vampire Queens of Mars, in their cruelty, had not only brought out the hollowed out husk that had been Claudette, but they had put her on the stage next to the cruciform harness that waited for her. She clenched her cybernetic arm -- and knew that it took but a single thought to trigger the self destruct on it. The explosion would only kill herself...but that might be enough, to turn this from a spectacle to something more phyirric. But something in her stayed herself -- even as Queen Bloodren began to speak to the crowd.

"Subjects of Mars!" she called out, her voice filling the dome with a booming echo. "This pitiful woman here, this Devilman cyborg reject, saught to lay hands upon our person -- and why? To save this pitiful toy-thing." She gestured to Claudette. "Is that not the most hilarious thing you have heard?"

Jeering laughs came from the Red, Green and White martians that filled the crowd. Armored batmen stood at the corners of the stage, keeping the crowd back. Alta grunted as the two that dragged her forced her against the cruciform, then locked her wrists into place.

Queen Bloodren gestured forward a masked and red robed Red Maritan, who carried an obsidian box. The box opened, and the Queen pulled forth a hideous snub-nosed weapon, somewhere between a rocket bolt pistol and a death ray. She smiled at the Doll that had been Claudette. "Here, my sweeting. Take it." She purred, as Claudette took it, holding the heavy device, her brow furrowing as she felt its weight. "This is an Agony Gun. It fires a metal spike that, when driven into the flesh of a living being, will spread its nerve-spurs throughout the body, and each spur will bring pain until the body itself dies..."

Alta's shoulder's tensed as the crowd gasped, a few of the faces looking shocked and excited both.

"This so called Pirate Queen came to Mars to free her lady love," Queen Bloodren crooned. "But now, she will be slain by that very love! Doll!" She snapped her fingers. "End this wench for us all!"

The crowd went silent -- and Alta lifted her eye, looking at Claudette as Claudette stepped forward, lifting the pistol. She aimed it at Alta's chest, and Alta tensed, then whispered. "I forgive you, Claudette," she breathed.

The doll that had been Claudette showed no sign, no sign at all, that she had even heard her...

She drew back the hammer on the Agony Gun.

Then...

Claudette T.S Grant...winked at Alta.

Alta blinked.

Tensed.

"End her! End her for us all!" Queen Bloodren laughed.

"Yes, My Queen...I will end her...NOW!"

Claudette spun and fired! The Agony Pistol roared and bucked in her hand and the entire crowd gasped in shock and alarm -- even the guards freezing in place, several actually dropping their weapons in pure shock. Queen Bloodren stepped backwards, away from the cloud of smoke that had burst from the pistol.

She gaped down at her chest.

At the half a meter long spike of gleaming obsidian black metal, jutting from right above her breast, where it had penetrated deep, deep, deep into her vile heart.

Her tentacles writhed.

And then she fell, collapsing to the side, her arms flaring wide.

Claudette spun and fired again. The metal spike exploded the restraint on Alta's fleshy wrist and she snapped her hand around, undoing her cybernetic arm in a flash. She dropped from her restraint, landed beside Alta, then flicked her wrist. A glittering knife sprang from a hidden sheath in her wrist, popping into her hand.

"Will you marry me, Claudette?" Alta asked.

"Yes!" Claudette said, aiming her pistol as the guards, recovering from their shock, sprang onto the platform. "A million times yes!"

And then the guards -- none other than the Death Commandos of Mars -- were upon them in force!

TO BE CONTINUED!