Starry Resonance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," she said.

Yvain could physically see the weight of whatever was pressuring Nora leave her body, or maybe it was his nervousness at attempting something he had never done before and thinking he had failed, releasing him.

"What in the stars did she do to you?" the sorceress asked.

Roesia was still holding her widened eyes, moving her gaze from Yvain to Nora.

Yvain only looked to her in confusion, unable to understand the question.

"Nevermind," the sorceress said, shaking her head. She then set her hand over Nora's own, "I'll add to what this dunce just said and tell you that I might be able to help in regard to your appearance."

"How so?" Nora asked, a dash of hope coating her voice.

"I've been researching shapeshifting potions, and while they still require a lot of work, we might be able to find a solution for you to more easily move around," Roesia said.

Yvain almost lost his grip on Nora as she suddenly tried to leave his arms. Failing to do so, she grabbed the sorceress hands in a tight squeeze.

"That was you as a frog wasn't it?" Nora asked.

Roesia nodded, showing a rare expression of bashfulness.

"It was another dud," she said and then spoke in sudden realization, "Oh! But I won't let you try an unfinished product so don't worry. I'll need to take samples from your body though."

"Nonsense, I'll try even the duds with you," Nora said. "If there's any chance your potions could work then I'll fully cooperate."

Yvain inwardly groaned. Seeing how Nora was now back to normal he didn't want to rain on her joy. But he also didn't want to see her being turned into some weird creature.

"Are you sure? You might get turned into a frog like I did," Roesia joked.

"That would be an interesting experie-,"

"How about we discuss all of this later?" Yvain quickly chimed in, interrupting Nora.

Having been taken out of their conversation, both girls looked at him.

"We're all pretty tired, and Nora especially needs rest," he said.

"You're not tired though," Nora said.

She wasn't wrong. Yvain felt as if he had just woken up from a full night's sleep, maybe even better.

"What makes you so sure?" he asked.

"You went through starlight absorption. The reason I wanted us to do it during the night, beside it being the optimal time to train, is so that you could all more prominently feel the energizing effects it has." Nora then looked to Roesia.

"Forgive me, I won't be able to teach you the process today... or in the next two or three days for that matter," she said but Roesia shook her head while wearing a weak smile.

"I don't mind," she said. "Unlike Yvain though, I do feel tired, so I'll follow his advice for now."

Nora nodded and so the sorceress turned for the carriage, Yvain following behind her.

Inside their headquarters Elly was closing the door to Nelimir's office.

"How is he?" Roesia asked.

"As well as he can be," Elly said. "Nothing seems out of sorts at least. We'll know for sure once he wakes up." She then walked straight into her room without offering the group a second glance.

"He'll be alright," Nora told the sorceress. "If it had been anyone other than me I would worry, but I at least have the rank to handle something like his condition by force."

Roesia smiled in relief, "Speaking of rank, I'm curious. What's yours?"

"Rauir," Nora answered without hesitation.

The words didn't hold much weight to the sorceress, but Yvain's grip on Nora tightened. The destruction he witnessed in the dungeon wasn't the limit of what could be achieved? How had no one in Empryon found out about this whole new world? How had none of these powerhouses appeared here?

"Was the emperor in that same rank?" Yvain asked.

Nora shook her head, "He was already in the Tairos rank even before we met. The only reason I could keep up and even surpass him at points was thanks to my avatar." As she mentioned the weapon she held it closer to her chest.

Yvain's heartbeat sped up with the idea that he managed to defeat someone in such a high rank. It was a fluke, but a win was a win and it made the huge gap in power not feel as overwhelming as it had before. He fantasied about just dropping everything and striking out on his own there and then even when he knew he couldn't and wouldn't do such a thing.

"Again with the mess!" Roesia said. The sorceress had moved to a corner of the table where food had been discarded--probably Selt grabbing a midnight snack and leaving it unfinished.

She swept all the scraps with annoyance into a makeshift bag created with her robes and strode into Nelimir's office.

"Where is she going?" Nora asked.

"The kitchen," Yvain said. He then realized that Nora had yet to receive a full tour of the place.

"It's connected to Nelimir's office," he explained. "There's a compartment where we throw away all the trash."

Nora nodded in wonder with half-lidded eyes. It seemed as if she could fall asleep at any moment.

"I'll ask her to show you around later," Yvain said. He'd prefer to do it himself but Roesia was better suited for the job. Nora also seemed to be interested in details that he would probably not be equipped to answer.

"That sounds wonderful," Nora said happily as Roesia came back.

"Don't forget that it's your turn to cook breakfast tomorrow," the sorceress said as she headed for her room. "Elly was not happy this morning."

Yvain cringed at the mention of his master. He had completely forgotten that he was supposed to cook breakfast today.

"Got it," Yvain said, "Same thing as always, right?"

Roesia nodded and waved good-bye to Nora who returned the gesture.

"I didn't know you cooked," Nora said.

"We all do," Yvain said, "Well, except Selt."

"I'd very much like to see you in action," Nora said with a yawn and settled deeper into his arms with eyes closed.

"Sure thing," Yvain said and took them to his room, making sure that Nora's horns didn't hit the frames as they went through the door.

Walking into his dwelling had felt like entering a domain divided from the rest of the world. A divide made real when the only exit was closed with his foot.

Nora had already fallen asleep in his arms but instead of taking her to bed he stood in place.

She wasn't kidding when she said she was exhausted, Yvain thought. His penis had grown into full length almost instantaneously when the door clicked closed yet Nora had shown no speck of recognition as it ground against her. He knew it wouldn't go down any time soon and it was uncomfortable in his pants, so he allowed his length to spring out.

Was this the hardest he had ever been? Maybe not. Every erection felt harder than the last, so it was probably just his mind playing tricks. But he swore that this one could lift Nora up all by itself. It could rip her in half. It wanted to rip her in half. It was fully glued to her backside as she slept, aching to claim her, rest be damned.

Yvain obviously didn't do such a thing. Too many times now had he injured her in his loss of control. Too many times had he made her choke on his dick. Too many times had he made her cum as she begged him to stop. Yet she loved every second of it. He knew that she did. Why hold himself back now?

Precum leaked out of Yvain's penis and his legs shook. He wasn't doing himself any favor thinking about these things. He shouldn't think about any of this if he wanted to stay composed. But as he stood in the light of his room fighting a raging tempest, the violent winds were chipping away at his will.

Nora's body wasn't helping him either. Now that there was more light available her horns shone brilliantly. It gave the room a soft red hue that made Yvain feel warm. In that tint her massive breasts strained against the awkwardly stretched fabric, showing a deep cleavage that begged him to explore. Her lips popped out even more than before, praying to be kissed. Somehow her tail had remained wrapped around his leg too. Almost as if she were still trying to snuggle into him even while asleep in his arms.

I need to at least know how it feels, Yvain thought. That's all he would do, touch her tail. First though, Nora was grabbing on to her blade like a safety blanket.

Yvain rushed to where his greatsword rested, every step making his dick rub against part of Nora's covered ass, and took the Starless avatar from her hands with little resistance before setting it inside the corners formed between his weapon and the hooks holding it up. Her sword was thankfully thin enough to fit, albeit awkwardly.

Taking a deep breath and shakily exhaling it, he then took Nora to bed. He chanted a mantra in his head as he grabbed a pillow and set her down on the soft mattress on her side, head at the foot of the bed so her horns wouldn't clash with the headboard.

Against expectations, Nora's tail easily gave way and set him free as she mumbled and set herself in. The fact that he had the choice to just go around the bed and go to sleep didn't register. His hands moved with almost a mind of their own and grabbed on to her newly formed appendage.

It's supple, was Yvain's first verdict. It was not as thick as her ex-husband's, but it was longer and bent in waves with ease.

Yvain ran it through his palm and fingers, marveling at its incongruous mix of softness and hardness. He then ran the length until reaching the base where the pants had been partially torn to make space. Elly would not be happy about her garments being destroyed again but he was far from concerned with his master's disgruntlement. A dark spot was peaking between Nora's legs.

She's wet? Yvain thought with nervous excitement.

Nora was still fast asleep, so he took the opportunity to finish ripping apart her pants at the back and fully remove them along with her boots. Every inch of powerful muscle and ivory skin that slid out into the open had his hands trembling and dick twitching.

What was happening to him? Yvain was gasping for breath as Nora's lower body was fully revealed. She was a completely different person. How could the simple adage of a tail and horns have such an effect? He needed to fuck her. He needed to impregnate her. The reverence he felt when she turned into this form just several minutes ago was nowhere to be found.

Not knowing if resting on her back would hurt her tail, Yvain set Nora face down carefully; her breasts, as always, spilling out her sides even with the shirt somewhat constraining them. He then got completely naked and got on top of her legs.

Could he really do this? Yvain's dick was resting against the unmoving tail. He moved it aside to reveal a puffed-up pussy with translucent strings hanging from silky thighs and a meaty ass. The pants had hidden how truly wet she was.

He had to do it. There was no other choice. Yet he was afraid of how Nora would react. Not because of how she might feel, but of what could happen if she reacted negatively to what he would do. She was supposedly weakened, but she was strong enough that he couldn't risk making a mistake. If she had enough strength left it would be a struggle to fuck her, maybe even impossible. And he needed to come inside her at all cost.

Thinking up to here, Yvain underhandedly grabbed Nora's arms and pinned them on her back with one hand. Then, slowly pushing his full weight down on her through the hold to stay upright, he sneaked his other arm around and covered her mouth. With her horns in the way the maneuver was a bit awkward, but he had more than enough muscle strength to compensate and keep himself steady.

A whispering thought was amazed at how she remained asleep and felt guilty at what he was about to do, but it was only a whisper. Yvain aimed his enlarged head at Nora's pussy and slammed himself all the way in.

Nora did scream. She also came immediately. Her legs kicked around trying to find some sort of hold to escape the sudden intrusion, but Yvain easily hooked them down with his own, opening her just a bit wider so he could push deeper still. He unforgivingly kept her arms tightly pinned as he slammed his hips against her with every ounce of strength he could muster.

The vibrations of her muffled screams sent him into a delirious state. He knew those weren't howls of fear or pain, but of pleasure. Nora's struggle was because as always, the pleasure was too much. In its own way that might be considered torture, but Yvain didn't care.

The first thrust had her pissing cum and every subsequent plunge created a wave of smaller orgasms. It didn't take long for Yvain to not even need to hold her legs down. They were stretched out completely by the unstoppable wave of pleasure, unable to do anything else. Better for him, as so far, while he was able to fuck her hard, he had more than enough length available to go farther out and really gain momentum going in.

Yvain pushed harder on Nora's arms and back and used his feet instead of his knees to lift himself higher. He immediately barreled down into Nora's depths and her scream was mixed with a higher-toned moan that came back down to her normal howl of pleasure after the end of the powerful thrust. It was music to his earns. Every deep plunge had her undulating between screams of pleasure and moans of ecstasy.

Yvain didn't orgasm once through all of this though. His dick grew another size at the pleasure Nora's warm pussy gave, its walls doing their best to coax him in, yet he couldn't come. He was almost seeing red at the unreleased climax and the fact that he couldn't impregnate her. He pumped that frustration into merciless ramming that eventually saw his bed breaking down and falling onto the floor.

Damn everything, Yvain thought as he got off the bed. The unexpected fall had untangled the couple completely. He had lost his hold on Nora and his dick was now free, covering the bed and floor in puddles of precum on top of the puddles she had already made with her orgasms.

"Get up!" Yvain yelled and grabbed Nora violently by one of her horns, lifting her up as her body simply dangled.

Nora's eyes had completely rolled up into the back of her head and her tongue was hanging out of a slack jaw. It was long enough that it reached the top of her breasts, taking a somewhat thin shape with a forked end.

Under different circumstances Yvain would have marveled at the discovery and even forced his dick down her throat. But what he needed now was to fill her womb.

Yvain slapped Nora across the face.

"Get up!" he yelled again.

The hit was enough to bring Nora back to her senses and she looked on with wide beautiful eyes. That was only the initial shock of the slap though. Her brow scrunched up along with her mouth scrunching down and she bawled her eyes out.

"Forgive me," she cried pitifully.

Yvain didn't know what she was asking forgiveness for. He only needed her to be conscious so he could fuck her. He had no interest in having sex with someone who wasn't even awake.

"I forgive you," he said regardless of his doubts and ripped off Nora's shirt to release her breasts and hardened nipples. He then pulled her up and onto him. The redhead wrapped her arms and legs around him and he clasped her ass before driving his dick all the way in, adding to the force by pushing her down.

"Masteeeeeeeeer!" Nora screamed as she came and hugged Yvain with all her meager strength. None of the power she had demonstrated in the past appeared. Her body was fully beholden to his whims and he took advantage of the fact.

Instead of thrusting himself, Yvain grabbed Nora by the waist and used her as a masturbation device. His arms became a blur as he pumped her up and down across the full length of his dick. Showing no mercy as each respective pelvis smashed against one another.

Nora could do nothing to stop him except moan, scream, and gush on his dick as she came constantly.

What did she mean by master? Yvain thought as he fucked Nora. The word had left her lips unprompted. He might have an advantage now, but that was only due to circumstances. There was no way he could be Nora's master. He had nothing to teach her. Neither could he overcome her at full power.

Nora let out another screech as she came again, and her legs completely let go of Yvain's waist to fully stretch out behind him. She was only hanging from his neck now, so it was up to him to hold most of her. He kept pumping her all the same.

Yvain could think about the reasons for her saying such a thing later. There was one more pressing situation, and that was that he absolutely loved it. Whatever wall that was holding him back from coming inside her went up in smoke when she said it and an electric stimulation that was not there before flowed from the tip of his dick down to his balls. It became even more pleasurable the more and harder he slid her across.

As if she could tell what was coming, the older woman spoke, "Oh stars master fill me until I explode." She said the words straight into Yvain's ear with a small breathy voice. Like a secret she was afraid others would hear.

Yvain pushed Nora away with a strong palm, eliciting a yelp, and forced her into a horizontal position where her massive tits fell back to cover her face. She attempted to right herself, but it was no use. Her lack of strength didn't allow it and her back remained bent backwards. He then proceeded to fuck the consciousness out of her, moving the redhead back and forth at the same speed as before. Only this time the strength of his full powered thrust was added to the mix.

Nora's tits bounced at a blur, slapping her in the process, and her arms were pushed around like strings riding an unstoppable wind. Unsurprisingly she pissed herself after the continued assault and Yvain fucked her right through the passing of golden liquid, intent on finishing what he started. His nails drew blood as he crushed her ass with his grip and pushed her all the way down his dick in one final powerful thrust.

Yvain roared as his cum was finally released and massive torrents of the thick liquid flew inside Nora which made her belly inflate just a bit before the spunk was pushed out to fall on the ground.

It was a struggle to remain standing. The pleasure coursing through his orgasm had his legs quivering like a newborn; his harsh grip on Nora serving as a way to keep himself steady as she convulsed and moaned even from her unreasonable placement.

"O-oh stars m-m-master," Nora said as her eyes remained rolled back and every limb on her body spasmed, "I-I love you."

Her words partly pushed Yvain out of his hazy state enough to fill him with surprise and warmth.

"I love you too," he said with a content smile and pumped her a few more times as he filled her, his legs going numb and lowering themselves for a moment with how good it felt.

Nora moaned loudly, shook, and came all over him one last time before finally fainting again.

Yvain didn't attempt to wake her up. He kept their position, basking in the feeling of her pussy, and contemplated his lover's beautiful horns and the rest of her inhuman appendages as he spent himself inside her.

This was the perfect moment to say such words to each other. He genuinely believed that without an ounce of proof.

Yvain didn't need proof though, only his will. Once he was finished, he took his tired lover back to the broken bed and set her unconscious body on top of his. Whatever effect that came with absorbing starlight was slowly dissipating with his heavy eyelids.

Before sleep took him completely, he reaffirmed to himself that Nora would belong to him forever. He would make sure of that.