Starry Resonance Ch. 11

Story Info
A friendship is consummated, Nelimir runs for his life.
12k words
4.83
2.2k
00

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivallen
Ivallen
33 Followers

Nora had seen many displays of power in her twenty years of mortal life. People moving so fast they could practically dodge wind. Attacks that could part the earth. Maneuvers with all manner of weapons that defied disbelief. But what she witnessed now was...what was it?

The group had traveled out of the planes and far away from Nora's home to arrive at a range of innumerable mountains. Beneath said mountains was an impenetrable and thick fog deep as an ocean. Neither the dragon nor the bull had wanted to cross through it, telling Nora and Elly to instead go over the rocky tops.

There was no carved path on them, but it was still an easy feat.

Then, not even ten minutes into the trip, the group had to jump over the first wide gap. The bull jumped, then the dragon, and finally Nora with Elly right behind her. That was when an actual dragon, a being Nora had only seen in artistic depictions, burst out of the murky whiteness with a roar. It had headed straight for an airborne Elly and was about to consume her, but the being froze in place before it could reach its target.

Both women arrived safely on the other side, and Nora had looked around in confusion to find her subject holding an open palm toward the beast. He then simply closed his hand into a fist and the winged being imploded onto itself.

There had been no sound, no indication of...well anything. It just ceased to be there.

After that, it was just a repeat of events. Unimaginably large beasts appeared out of the fog--all indescribable--and their guide would compress them out of existence.

At one point she asked if he was in the Tiaros rank, but the dragon just said 'a valid observation' in his annoying holier-than-thou voice.

Regardless, Nora didn't need anyone to tell her what her fate would have been had neither of the men been there. Her instincts alone were screaming warnings into her brain every time a new threat appeared.

Elly had also become more guarded as she attempted to scan her surroundings, possibly sensing the danger even more acutely than Nora, being the weakest of the group.

Yet these two men might as well had been strolling through a field of flowers.

Maybe not flowers, Nora thought as she took in their grave expressions. It seemed that as soon as their mission began their whole demeanor changed. Though the bull had already lost most of his wind after the dragon's outburst of emotions.

"What happened with Roesia?" Elly suddenly asked.

It's finally here. Nora had been waiting for the question, and the subsequent argument. Most likely in the eyes of Yvain's master she had once more failed as a teacher and put one of the members of Draconian's Tavern in danger.

Elly didn't look angry at least, and they had reconciled.

Nora looked to the bull and dragon at their front, there was no doubt that they could hear them. The tall woman didn't seem to mind though, and it's not like the conversation was a secret.

"She never needed my help," the starchild said. "No sooner had I set her inside her Galaxia that she pushed me out and began to absorb starlight like a madwoman. Afterward... you saw what happened. She's a prodigy, there's no other way around it. Her body is nowhere near prepared to handle the quantities she absorbed, yet she did without repercussions. The only way that could have happened was if she compressed the energies, but that's something you don't begin to learn until the final stages of the Protos rank and with a master to teach it."

"Why stop her then?"

"Because she wouldn't do so on her own otherwise. Did you not see her? She was ecstatic. Most likely lost in a trance as starlight flowed in. And no matter how compressed it was, a point of bursting would have been reached eventually. She would have died."

Nora regretted failing to stop her right from the beginning. Roesia wasn't like the rest, she was more inclined to gush over a book than physically train for even ten minutes. The fact had made the starchild complacent. Then when the critical moment arrived, whatever starlight she had managed to accumulate had been far from enough to do anything.

"Then, she's alive?"

"I...I don't know," Nora said apologetically. Like with Nelimir, there had been no way to break her out of her state without unorthodox methods. It could succeed as much as it could fail, and currently they had no way of knowing thanks to the dungeon.

Elly didn't anger, she just solemnly nodded while keeping her gaze forward.

"She's alive," the dragon said.

"You know this, how?" Nora asked but he shrugged his shoulders, making her give a frustrated sigh.

"She's with Yvain," he said. "You'll see her once we reach our destination."

"If you're lying..." Elly left the threat hanging, for all the good it did.

The dragon chuckled, "If I am you can take it up with Yvain."

----------

"So, you can't tell me anything about yourself," Nelimir began, "but anything besides that is fair game, right?"

After a long back and forth, the darker elf carrying him had agreed to let him walk on his own two feet. Apparently because they had covered enough ground that a somewhat leisurely pace could be kept while still being on time. On time for what? He couldn't say, and she wouldn't.

"...I guess," she said with caution.

"What are your people like?"

"That falls under myself," the darker elf said with a light laugh and softly pushed his arm.

"I'm just asking about your kind's culture. Despite your contrasting features you are still similar to Haradriel. Are you both the same? Or are you from another race entirely?"

Maybe they, like humans, had a variety of skin colors among their own.

The darker elf pushed him violently against the trunk of a massive tree nearby before covering both his nose and mouth with one hand. She gestured for silence, scanning from side to side.

Nelimir complied while staring at how her ears twitched up and down with every sound coming from the forest. The wind, the leaves being shuffled, and then an agitated rustle of branches right behind him.

The darker elf rushed out of sight and the sounds of combat ensued.

It didn't last even a minute. A roar that shook Nelimir's eardrums burst out of whatever beast she was fighting before it was cut short; the only indication of its death the thunderous fall that rocked the forest floor.

Then, as if nothing had happened, the darker elf appeared in front of him.

"We are not the same, though we are not too dissimilar from each other," she said.

It took Nelimir a few seconds to realize she was answering his question. Trying to ignore the apprehension planted in his chest by what had just happened, he asked, "What are you, then?"

"I am me," the darker elf said. "Though if you are asking for a moniker, others have called us Star elves." She gently pushed his shoulder, motioning for him to walk, and the duo set off.

Nora had never mentioned such a name, only elves. Did she omit it on purpose, or was it simply ignorance?

"And Haradriel is...just 'elf'?"

"According to others," the Star elf said with a nod.

Maybe Nora just doesn't know about Star elves. Against his wishes, the thought of having a piece of outside knowledge that the goddess didn't know filled him up with petty pride.

"What do you call yourself then?" he asked.

"A myself question," the Star elf wiggled her finger with soft, reprimanding eyes.

Nelimir tried to keep the slight frustration out of his voice, "I mean your race, what do your people call themselves?"

"Our names, what else?"

"Your given names?"

"Correct."

"Do you not have a term for which to define yourself with?"

"Why would I need to define myself? If someone wants to know of me then all they have to do is start a conversation."

A group of beings that didn't have a collective name for themselves. What drove them to such an idea? Calling himself a human was just common sense, but now that an alternative had been offered, the question of 'why?' formed. It could be marked up to simple practicality. Did the Star elves and elves not think the same? Or was said practicality just unnecessary?

These were questions that most likely not even his guide could answer. It would take a deep dive into the home of Star elves itself.

"Can we start a conversation?" Nelimir said, deciding to forgo the heavy questions.

The Star elf smacked his arm again with mock anger.

"Do not be a smart ass. You know what I mean."

Nelimir rubbed his arm absentmindedly, "I'm Nelimir. Nelimir Allsworth."

The Star elf's head snapped toward him with widened eyes.

"Why did you tell me your name?" she asked in a fearful whisper.

Nelimir looked at her curiously, and with some doubt said, "It's common courtesy."

"I do not need such a thing; I am only your guide. Leave it as such." The Star elf looked ahead of her and increased her pace to the point that Nelimir was forced to run.

What was that? He was only introducing himself; it couldn't be that big of a deal. At least, that's what he wanted to tell himself.

An image of the Star elf's ears at that moment was engraved in Nelimir's mind. It was too violent a response from just him telling her his name. He tried to find a reasonable explanation to such a reaction. One that didn't conform with a new, unsolicited idea. Yet he couldn't stop a warmth assaulting his chest against his will as the fresh memory replayed itself.

"It's just my name, what could possibly have you feeling so happy about it?"

"What spirit has possessed you? I am not happy."

Nelimir pointed to his ears, "It's written all over them."

Somehow the Star elf's cheeks darkened as she grabbed her twitchy members.

"How do you know?" she asked quietly.

"So you are happy," he said with a grin.

The Star elf weakly slapped his arm.

"Hurry up and answer me."

Nelimir looked to the spot the Star elf had hit repeatedly. She really liked doing that, didn't she? What perplexed him was how soothing it felt.

"Haradriel told me how her people's emotions are really easy to read by way of their ears. I just assumed that you were the same."

"...She must really trust you," the Star elf said.

"How so?"

"That is a weakness we conceal; we would be at a massive disadvantage against outsiders otherwise. It would endanger all of us if such knowledge got out."

The Star elf gave him a side-glance that said 'do not dare tell anyone else'.

"Then you'll have to forgive my past self for telling my friends."

"Elly, Roesia, and Yvain are fine. Do not share this with anyone else though."

The sudden drop of names startled him.

"You know them?" he asked, and then it dawned, "did you already know my name?"

The Star elf didn't answer immediately.

Nelimir bore at her back, watching her hair shift and jump, until finally she gave a silent nod.

"Why such a reaction just from me telling you my name then? You already knew it."

"There is a difference between knowing it and you telling me. Now enough talk, we are about to enter dangerous territory. Try and make as little sound as possible."

Dangerous? Had things so far been otherwise?

Nelimir looked ahead of the Star elf, but the forest looked no different than before. He would follow the expert though; it was the only reason he was still alive.

----------

Roesia didn't wait for Yvain to fix his indecision. Her hand went from his thigh right onto his cock and began to stroke it. She might as well have been a veteran seductress because it became fully rigid almost immediately.

He still didn't make a move, looking on in half-rapture half-dread. Would an aphrodisiac be enough to excuse him and the sorceress for having sex? Would she die if left unattended? During his days in the academy many poisons had been shown to him, but it was just a rudimentary topic.

A groan escaped him as Roesia didn't let up, squeezing out pre-cum out of him with sheer enthusiasm. His inaction to stop her testament toward which way his mind was leaning.

"Oh for stars sake, just rail her already."

Like a mirage of fire, the woman that had been taking care of them slid into existence on a small burst of flames and smoke. This time wearing an outfit--if it could even be called that-- complete opposite of her former one. It was more risqué than even Elly's, showing off every inch of skin--red skin--and curve except for her nipples and pussy which were covered by velvet cloth. There were also horns coming out of her head that looked like those of a ram's. Actually, her eyes looked like those of a ram's. Yet out of her back an unidentifiable, thin red tail, with a spearhead at its end, was agitatedly swinging around.

"Is this all a human has to offer?" she asked while piercing Yvain with her gaze, hands on hips and foot tapping the ground like an exasperated mother.

"Where's the antidote?" Yvain tried to infuse anger into his voice, but what came out instead was a weak, panting whisper. It had been too long since he had sex. So much was pent up. He had fantasized about the sorceress nonstop and now she was right there in front of him, begging to be fucked.

"It's right there inside those heavy balls of yours," the horned woman said, pointing at his crotch. "I'd like to say that she would die without it, but do I really have to take such measures to make a man out of you? I can't believe even this isn't enough." She motioned her hands widely, indicating Roesia's writhing body.

Yvain was about to speak when a wet mouth wrapped around his dick's head, saliva seeping right through the cloth. Having removed most of his attention from the sorceress, he had failed to notice her raising from the bed until it was too late.

He came instantly. Cum gushed out of his cock and into his undergarments before going right through them and into Roesia's eager mouth. It sucked up anything it could grab as she looked up at him in mindless rapture. Then, just a second or two after swallowing, she joined him with a light orgasm, moaning as a modest spray came out from between her twitching leg that reached a drier part of the bed.

It's impossible, Yvain thought, already taking off his shirt while the sorceress held onto his thighs, bracing against her trembling body with tightly closed eyes. He then pushed her down roughly before taking off his pants in record time.

Nothing mattered anymore except coming inside of her. Not the woman standing next to them, not their friends, not Roesia, not Nora.

Yvain rubbed his dick's head against Roesia's gushing cunt, eliciting a sharp gasp as her back bent forward. He was about to push all the way in with all his strength when two different hands stopped him.

"Wait," gasped the sorceress.

"Wait," cautioned the woman next to the couple.

Yvain looked at both hands in disbelief, then at the women.

"No, no more waiting," he said.

"You'll kill her if I let you proceed as you are," the woman said. "Try to think through the lust-haze. She is nowhere near as strong as you. If you go all out, as you were about to, you'll rip her apart."

Yvain had a mind to ignore her but managed to latch onto a few tendrils of sanity. She was right. How could he forget? He and Nora were different. Their coupling was something not everyone could accomplish. Roesia was one such individual.

Yvain nodded toward the woman in understanding when the sorceress spoke.

"Take me from behind, not here," she said as her hand went over her pussy.

Did she mean to put her on her knees? But that wouldn't work with a missing leg, or at least it'd be difficult for her.

Failing to guess at what she meant, Yvain could only hover still over Roesia.

"Her anus," the woman said to which the sorceress nodded--her easy acceptance of matters at hand, despite their perpetrator, giving Yvain a sense of surrealness.

All the same, be it one hole or another, he would comply as long as he got to be inside her.

Roesia grabbed his member and pushed it down, aiming it at her lower entrance. She didn't impale herself on it though, instead she looked up at him with doe eyes, waiting to see what he'd do.

Of course, the answer to that went without saying. Yvain slowly thrusted his cock forward and with a plop the head was enveloped inside the tightest grip yet.

It made Roesia take a sharp intake of breath as her body tensed up and her jaw clenched.

Yvain stopped. The possibility of him inadvertently injuring her, made clear by the horned woman, served as a soft seal on his lust. At least enough so that he could measure her well-being before going any further.

"Does it hurt?"

The sorceress shook her head, scarlet hair swinging around, but didn't answer. Her chest rose and fell in short bursts as she tried to breath correctly.

"She orgasmed," the horned woman said, earning a glare from Yvain--he didn't want strangers commentating during a time like this.

She raised her hands in conciliation before moving away, this time using her own two legs instead of whatever magic came before.

Hearing the door to the room open and close, Yvain took their answers to heart and pressed on some more while measuring the changes in Roesia's expression. The tightness that had surrounded his head was transferred gradually onto the rest of his penis, the parts that arrived inside entering a somewhat spacious space.

Every new inch made the sorceress's breath became more erratic.

"It-it really is bigger," she gasped, her head bending back--horns scrapping against wood--and pushing against the pillow as her body tensed and orgasmed in small bursts.

Yvain was impressed that such a small body, compared to his, could take so much. He had just reached halfway into her, but his penis kept finding more areas to reach. It was insanely intoxicating. Taking her from the rear entry gave him a new sense of conquest not felt before.

When barely any room between them was left, and having ascertained the sorceress's ability to take him, Yvain slammed in the rest of the way with measured strength.

"So much bigger!" Roesia screamed as cum squirted out of her, slathering him in juices, and went completely taut.

Yvain couldn't make sense of her words, but he was happy she was enjoying herself, even if it was only due to the poison.

Her uninjured leg was tensed against his side as it quivered, but only her thigh moved around on the other. As such, the amputated point slipped between his arm and ribs to shake against his torso.

The sight made his chest constrict. If only he had been more careful.

Seeing Roesia moan and enjoy herself assuaged some of the guilt, at least. This action between them, which would bring negative repercussions, was the best he could do now to make her forget for a moment her predicament.

Roesia's sphincter tightened around Yvain's dick, almost making him burst inside her.

This is also something I want. Whatever the consequences, her body demanded him, and he would demand of her back.

Yvain pulled back, watching Roesia's anus cling to him, then pushed in; all at a steady pace.

The sorceress moaned along, gripping the sheets hard, and squirted again when he bottomed out.

This was all to measure his strength and speed. To make a gradual increase that would see them reach the type of pace he enjoyed. Roesia's slick juices helped in this endeavor, coming out to bathe him and her every time their hips met, no matter how softly.

She might not be as durable as him, but she had transformed into Nora's race, gifting her with increased physical aptitude.

If not as with Nora, he should be able to at the very least use a large amount of speed.

With every loop, Yvain shifted into a higher gear. Then, as if the current stimulation wasn't enough for her, Roesia pinched her nipples and began to play with them. Her reaction was immediate, her back bending violently and moans deepening.

Ivallen
Ivallen
33 Followers