Starry Resonance Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, harder," she managed to beg while pulling on her modestly sized breasts.

Yvain lost it. He threw caution into the wind and began to rip Roesia's anus open--a sharp turn of tempo that made the poor sorceress a blur on his dick while her arms were flung aside by the forces assaulting her body.

Thankfully said state didn't last for long.

Yvain roared as he pushed her all the way down and dumped every bit of accumulated sperm into her. His thighs shook with all-encompassing pleasure, the gushing semen somehow increasing the longer it went.

Roesia's eye's had rolled back into unconsciousness, her pussy constantly squirting regardless.

"Stars," Yvain moaned and picked up the limp, small body, before pistoning more into her with heavy grunts; sweaty skin smacking against sweaty skin.

Cum gushed endlessly. Yet instead of pouring out the crevices as with Nora, the sorceress's stomach began to inflate.

Yvain didn't pay the impossibility any mind, or at least any logical thought. The situation instead doubled his pent-up lust, the abased image zeroing down his mind toward a larger release.

Roesia's stomach expanded until it seemed as if she was pregnant, until it pressed against Yvain's own--sides swelling outward to accommodate the white filling. Then, with a deep intake of air, like coming out of the depths, she came back to the present. Back into coming and moaning nonstop.

"What are you doing to me!?" she loudly moaned as another orgasm ripped through her and Yvain crammed even more cum inside.

Rather than answer, Yvain pulled her head toward him and sealed her lips. A long tongue that was still smaller than Nora's quickly met his while a series of pants, combined with the wet smacks of suctioning lips, began.

The sorceress's stomach had grown as such that liquid could be heard swirling around inside her with every clash of hips. If she could barely move before, now she couldn't do anything but accept whatever Yvain did to her.

Wanting to see how the ass that had taunted him for so long looked being fucked, Yvain took out his length with a slurp, released the sorceress's mouth, and forced her to turn around.

Roesia's remaining knee made contact with the mattress, and she tried her best to stay in place, but with every muscle quivering she lost all balance and fell sideways.

Yvain easily grabbed her by the waist right before she hit the bed and brough her up, holding her in place and opening her thick cheeks to reveal a puckered anus dribbling out cum.

It wasn't much, but every slight pressing of her stomach made more spring out.

An evil idea, to squish her like some fruit between his hands, sprung up from the darkest depths of his mind. Would cum actually shoot out of her? Said image clashed with that of her ass bouncing on his dick. What to do first?

Her stomach did look pretty full, it could be dangerous if he filled her up anymore. In other words, he needed to make more space.

Yvain pulled a delirious Roesia up by her shoulders, holding her up with both his arms, his dick between her legs serving as a bridge.

One palm went to her stomach, one arm wrapped around her neck.

"W-what are you doing?" the sorceress slurred out.

The answer came in the form of Yvain pushing down on her fat belly, making her give a groan.

"Stop! Stop!" Roesia said and latched onto his arm uselessly. Even her tail strained against him.

Yvain ignored her pleas and struggles, pushing down slowly but surely until an abased sound sprang from her anus together with large blobs of cum spluttering out and onto him.

It must have been a sweet sensation, because even as Roesia attempted to free herself she loudly moaned and orgasmed over and over; hips twitching and cunt spraying out its contents. This kept up until barely anything was left to push out and the sorceress's stomach reverted to its original form.

At the end, white cum covered Yvain along with half the bed. The mess barely registered as his dick took away all semblance of hung ups and reasoning, and instead urged him to slam Roesia on her stomach--the impact sending his cum flying out and utterly covering her in the substance.

Some of it had landed in the sorceress's mouth and she mindlessly swirled it around before swallowing, her reddish tail twitching nonstop all the while.

Yvain roughly grabbed it, making her give a girlish yelp, and pulled, raising only her hips. He then released it and grabbed instead her meaty cheeks, spreading them before aiming his dick on the puckered star and fully ramming his length.

It was a smooth transition that saw Roesia screaming into the pillow for the umpteenth time. The aphrodisiac was doing its work, and a current of transparent liquid shot out of her unabated.

For how many days had he dreamed of doing this? This slut had kept swinging her ass in his presence, calling to him for conquering. Now it sucked ­with wanton abandon he easily matched, pulling back and bottoming out at a pace that had her struggling to even breathe. Her cheeks reddening with each slap of hips, sphincter reluctant to see him go.

It didn't take long for Yvain to cum with such a view, pushing through the numbing pleasure into continuous fucking as goo shot out.

Roesia for her part had never truly stopped orgasming; rather she would jump back and forth between heights of ecstasy, the highest being when he came.

The sorceress joined him in a roar of horniness that belittled her size, finding some hidden strength in her to push back onto his rod as she squirted. She could probably give Nora a run for her money with how much liquid seemed to be inside her body. It was truly abundant. Possibly more than what Yvain was oozing out.

Regardless, in but a single dose her stomach was already beginning to inflate again.

The display gave a shot of pure adrenaline to Yvain, urging him to make the sorceress's tummy grow more and more. It wasn't like he'd have problems doing so.

Not a minute in, after his dick had stopped filling her, he came again.

The sorceress had barely gotten a moment of respite when she once more roared while practically pissing herself, her stomach growing in width at a speed visible to the naked eye. It was a good thing that her upper body had remained on the bed, as this created a modicum of space for the ballooning flesh. It was not enough though.

On Yvain's third orgasm, Roesia's stomach finally reached a size the space offered could fit no more, part of the soft skin contorting against her leg and the bed.

I need to make more room again, was the lone thought that appeared in Yvain's rushing mind. He didn't even have the patience to move the sorceress, simply going prone on top of her and pushing down.

Roesia gave a gurgled groan as all the cum that had accumulated inside her tried to find a path of escape. The way it came through was blocked with Yvain's cock though, and so it went out through the only hole left.

The sorceress puked. Her neck strained against a torrent of immeasurable sperm charging out against her will and her whole face went beet red, veins in her neck popping out. At first the gurgles were soft, but as the seconds ticked by, they became harsher.

Yvain ignored that change, pushing down harder and harder, forcing more cum to be expelled through Roesia's throat.

She began to struggle, and her gurgles combined with a desperate attempt to escape what was happening. Yet, with Yvain holding her down it was impossible. Just like the first time he pushed down on her stomach, he wouldn't allow her to break free.

Eventually, the sorceress went completely limp.

Her stomach was for the most part empty again, so Yvain set himself up on her prone body and again pushed his dick all the way in. His hips smashed down in her ass with abandon, ignoring that she wasn't reacting at all.

It was when he shot out the first new filling that Roesia's deathly pale blue skin appeared, cum still slowly spilling for the corner of her lips.

Sweating and panting, it took all of one second for the reality of the current situation to come crashing down on him. He had lost control.

"No, no, no," he intoned, cold fear gripping his heart as he quickly turned the sorceress around and stuck his mouth onto her cum covered one.

Thus began a desperate attempt to get Roesia, who had drowned in his cum, to breathe again.

Yvain completely ignored the sperm sticking to his lips, his mind hyper focused on not letting her die. Again and again he blew air and compressed her chest, thinking of the unthinkable and drowning in the muck of inconsolable guilt. Promising to himself, or whatever higher power could listen, that never again would he lose control enough that he would endanger his partner. Understanding full well the lie to his thoughts.

Mercifully, at the last mouth-to-mouth, Roesia coughed out the sperm that had been clogging her airways, puking it all out into a startled Yvain.

Inevitably the cum flew down his throat without warning, making him push away violently while heaving.

For a few seconds the room was filled with the sounds of man and woman gagging and coughing, doing their best to rid themselves of what was stuck inside them. The former clinging to a wall, the latter gripping the sheets while spitting into the pillow and taking rasping lungfuls of air.

Holding down a chill of grossness, Yvain turned his head toward Roesia and swallowed a breath before forcefully exhaling.

"How are you holding up?" he asked.

"Like a woman who almost drowned in sperm," she said, still gasping, before touching he stomach. "The human body isn't supposed to do that. I have no idea how I survived."

"Sorry," Yvain said, spitting out the contents of his mouth one last time and straightening.

"You...we got a bit carried away," she said.

Yvain gave a weak chuckle, "Only I almost killed you...again."

He kept his back to Roesia, not quite ready to face her now that the danger he caused had passed.

"Again?"

"Yeah, when..." Yvain trailed off as the meaning of the sorceress's question dawned. Why would she remember what happened? She had been inside her Galaxia, unaware of the outside. Had she been misunderstanding their situation all along? He gave himself a mental slap.

"Wait," the sorceress continued with slight shock, "Where are we? What's going on?" She began to pant angrily. "Did you cause all this!? My abilities--"

"No!" Yvain said, turning to finally look at her.

The sorceress was sitting upright, holding her one good leg against her chest, looking at him with red rimmed eyes.

He couldn't tell if it was due to the choking or if she was crying.

"I..." Yvain took a deep breath before audibly exhaling, "I did amputate your leg by accident, sorry. But that was it." He then explained everything that happened before they landed in Nora's dungeon.

Roesia listened intently, staring down the whole time.

"Where we are in it, exactly, I don't know," he finished.

The retelling brought back to the forefront of his mind the danger they were in. He shouldn't have trusted that woman. Though it was a good thing he didn't decide to leave Roesia behind to look for the others.

"No wonder," she said, looking at nothing. "It's my fault we're all in this situation then," she said sadly.

Unable to help himself, Yvain walked next to the sorceress and set a hand on her shoulder.

She looked up at him through her red bangs.

"When it comes to starlight, I don't think we can really start placing blame on anyone. It's a dangerous, volatile energy. Not even Nora knew any of this could happen."

The sorceress gave an unexpected laugh. It wasn't too spirited, but there was good humor in it.

"Then stop blaming yourself about my leg," she said before looking back down.

"...Fair enough," Yvain said, glad to see her smile if even for a bit. Though seeing her sit so comfortably in the chaos of cum and sweat that covered the bed didn't feel right.

"Want to take a bath?" he asked.

"No, I'm okay," she said.

No, you're not. Who would want to stay in such a dirty state?

Yvain debated being a bit more forceful. They had already broken down the strongest walls between them in quite a spectacular way anyway. What was the use of holding back for a simple bath?

He slipped his arms under Roesia's leg and back.

"What are you doing!?" In a knee-jerk reaction, the sorceress punched his chest, striking solid muscle.

"Bringing you with me to take a bath," he said.

Roesia's fist remained in place as Yvain began to walk toward the door. She gave a few agitated pants, but soon sighed deeply and just settled in for the ride, crossing her arms.

"I let you stick it in me once and you're already being this forceful," she said.

"Let me? Your lips were wrapped around my dick before I even had time to process what was happening," Yvain said with a laugh.

Entering the hallway, he made his way past the bathroom they had first used.

"I couldn't help myself, whatever was in that soup filled my body with an inferno. Even now some vestiges of it are lashing out at me."

Listening to her, Yvain's dick was gaining back its hardness. Already it softly bounced against Roesia's ass, though she made no show of awareness.

Wanting to keep control, Yvain shifted the topic, "What about your strength? You could barely walk when I woke up."

Roesia made a show of stretching her body in his arms. It was almost like a cat, her leg and arms pushing outward until they were taut. Her chest rose closer to his face as her back bent, enlarged nipples seemingly reaching for his lips.

Yvain gulped and the sorceress gave a content sigh.

"My body feels surprisingly vigorous, even..." Roesia stared at her amputated leg, demurely putting a hand over the thigh, "the ache my injury was suffering disappeared."

Yvain didn't want to think it, but could it be the effects of the soup? For all intents and purposes, the two of them didn't seem to be in danger. So, was the woman that poisoned Roesia actually an ally?

Reaching the end of the hallway, Yvain went through the door he remembered led to his parents' master bedroom and then another that contained the biggest bathroom in the house--a bathtub that could fit at least two people inside it.

"You know the layout of this place?" the sorceress asked, more a statement than a question.

"It's my old home," Yvain said.

"Curious," she said as he set her down inside the large, marble white basin.

The bathroom wasn't as modern as the one inside the guild carriage, so Yvain excused himself to go downstairs and hopefully find and heat up water.

Not one step out into the hallway and he stumble upon a huge, black cauldron filled to the brim with steaming liquid.

What is this bitch up to, he thought. Should he trust her once more and take the offered help?

Yvain put a hand inside the pot, but only warm water greeted him.

Not wanting to keep Roesia waiting for too long, he decided to take a leap of faith and lifted the whole thing on his own before walking back.

He made a conscious note of how light the heavy item was as memories of male servants having to work together to fill his parents' tub skirted around his mind, their muscles straining and sweating.

It felt like a lifetime ago.

"Watch your eyes, it might splash a bit," he said as he reached the sorceress.

Raising hands to face, Roesia braced for impact.

Yvain carefully tilted the cauldron, and as the first deluge of water crashed down, the sorceress gave a loud yelp, her leg snapping back to escape the liquid.

He immediately righted the pot, sudden hatred for the woman reaching an all time high along with worry.

"Are you okay!?"

"Wh-why w-would you throw c-cold water at me!" Roesia said through chattering teeth.

"What do you...oh," he said weakly, the sorceress's horns and hair registering. At least he hadn't poured much of it yet.

"Give me a second, I'll make it hotter," he said in a hurry. But as soon as he opened the bathroom's door another cauldron appeared. This one holding boiling water with a note stuck to the rough dark surface. 'Sorry' was written on it.

Yvain didn't bother to doubt the woman anymore or question the fact that she seemed to be spying on them and set down the cauldron he was carrying before picking the new one up.

This time the sorceress sat back with a content smile as the boiling water hit her.

"You know how crazy this is, right?" Yvain said after the last drops fell.

"Tell me about it. It's no wonder you have to basically burn yourself alive in the shower alongside Nora," Roesia said.

"Excuse me?"

The sorceress's eyes almost popped out of their sockets, bearing up to him with clear trepidation.

"Nothing," she said with the worst poker face Yvain had ever seen.

Under any other circumstances, he would have moved on from the topic, but the idea that that woman was spying on them brought another unbelievable possibility to the forefront of his mind.

"Have you spied on us?" he asked.

Roesia didn't have to say anything. Her face, drained of color, told the whole story.

"It-it wasn't my intention," she said.

Having a confirmation, the next question was obvious.

"How much have you seen?" he asked.

The sorceress looked as if she was trying to swallow a heavy lump in her neck and failing.

"E-everything," she said and released a held breath.

'Everything'...Yvain's mind reeled.

He...didn't mind, and yet a part of him said that he should. He would have if everything that happened between them since she turned hadn't happened. If the Roesia of the past was still in the present.

"Then," Yvain began, letting out a small, disbelieving laugh, "you know what we've been up to this whole time."

Roesia looked into the water, "It's difficult to not know with her screams anyway."

Yvain groaned, "You really need to make the rooms soundproof."

How could she though? No matter how good the pep talk, she lost her powers and no one knew if she'd get them back.

"...Sorry," he said after catching himself.

The sorceress shook her head, "I agree. Though we'll just have to bear with it for now."

"Right..." Yvain said and the pair fell into a lull.

The past few weeks replayed through his mind in the quiet. Every detail that he might have forgotten, every action taken between him and Nora...every word spoken?

"Did you listen on us too?" he asked.

"No," the sorceress said, holding her knee to her chest.

Yvain nodded to himself before putting one foot inside the tub and taking a painful intake of breath.

"You don't have to force yourself with me," Roesia said, the implication that she was different from Nora not lost on him.

"I'm not forcing myself," he said while settling in with gritted teeth and bringing his knees up, "I was planning to let you bathe first, but I'm already here so I might as well."

The sorceress nodded.

Another lull.

Did they even have soap? Yvain searched the bathroom, but only some towels were available. They would need to wait until they got back to the carriage for a real bath.

"You're not angry?" Roesia asked, probably with more hope than she had wanted to show.

Yvain shrugged.

"I made you puke and shit out my cum, I'd say we're even."

He didn't know if she did it on purpose, or if she even knew what she was doing, but Roesia bit her lip as her cheeks flushed.

"I guess you did," she said. "What are you going to tell Nora?"

"The truth, that you were drugged with an aphrodisiac, and I helped you."

"Do you think that will be enough?" Roesia asked.

How in the stars should I know? Yvain had been focusing solely on the now and leaving the horrifying future for his future self to handle. Roesia had needed his help, that was a fact. The means were unorthodox, but they had their intended outcome, and she even felt better than after the incident. Hopefully Nora would see it as an inevitability, maybe even as friends helping each other.