All Comments on 'Starry Skies at Sage Creek'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years agoAuthor

This story idea was suggested by a friend. Margot is based on her and she has a thing for park rangers.

KB

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Good story, 5 Stars.

Now, here's what happened to my wife, or at least, this is what she made happen: (As told to me.) After her divorce but before we met, she was on a ranger-led backpacking trip in a National Park. Toward the end of the week-long trip the ranger remarked to her that he'd really like to fuck her. As she was approaching 40 and he was just a bit more than half that, she agreed to fuck him that night. So they made plans to sneak out of their respective tents that night after the others had turned in, and meet on a nearby flat rock to use for a bed. All went according to plan, the two of them spread their clothes out over the rock for cushioning, and enjoyed the moonless starry night. Just as they were working toward mutual orgasms a distant lightning storm lit up the sky, and their naked bodies. One of those storms with just lightning; no rain or thunder, just a brilliant flash every few seconds, so they just kep on fucking until they collapsed onto each other. That's when they heard a round of applause and finally realised they were surrounded, at a respectful distance, by several hiking mates who had come out to watch the lightning flashes. Of course, every flash fully illuminated the two naked copulating bodies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...