Starry Skies at Sage Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry to disturb your evening," he said as he approached. "I was just worried about you and thought I should come by out here to make sure you were ok."

"Oh, well, I'm fine," Margot replied, staring at the handsome ranger with very naughty thoughts running through her head. "Want to join me in a glass of wine?"

"I don't think we'd fit," Doug replied as he sat down at the picnic table. He was admiring Margot's bare legs. "But, I wouldn't mind drinking some with you."

"Oh, witty and good to look at!" Margot exclaimed. "There's more to you than meets the eye."

She got up, dug another cup out of her box, and poured it full of wine for Doug. She handed it to him, letting her shirt fall open slightly, showing Doug that she was naked underneath. Then she poured herself some more and sat down next to him at the table.

"You are probably used to it, but I can't get over how many stars there are in the sky," Margot said, leaning back and looking up into the star-strewn heavens. "It's awe-inspiring."

Doug leaned back too and stared up into space next to her. "It never gets old. That's what I love the most about working here. This is nothing, though. Wait a little while until the milky way is on full display."

"So, did you really come out here because you were worried, or did you just want to see me?" Margot asked, turning her head to fix Doug with her best sexy smile.

He stared into her gorgeous green eyes and sighed softly. "Both, really," he explained. "You made an impression on me, Margot. I won't lie. You're so unlike any woman I've ever met."

"You could tell that in such a short meeting?"

"Yeah, I don't know what it was, but to be 100% honest, I felt something when we talked. Something electric."

"Good," Margot answered. "So did I."

"I've never done anything like this before with a visitor," he admitted. "But, I couldn't get you out of my mind."

"Good," Margot repeated. "Neither could I. I have a confession to make."

"You do?" He asked. "What is it?"

"I have a thing, I mean a MAJOR thing, for park rangers," She admitted.

Doug perked up. "Oh, really?"

"Uh-huh."

"And have you ever acted on this major thing you have?"

"Not yet," Margot whispered. "But the night is young." She pulled her shirt open, giving him a full view of her nudity.

That was all the prompting Doug needed. He turned to Margot and pulled her to him, kissing her firmly and confidently. Margot felt her heart skip a beat, and her face flush. She tried to resist the overwhelming desire she felt for about a millisecond. Then, a little voice said to her, "When will you ever have another chance like this?"

"Probably never," Margot said out loud.

"What?" Doug asked, sounding confused.

"Nothing," Margot said. "Thinking out loud."

She climbed over him on the bench seat, straddling his lap and began unbuttoning his shirt, kissing him passionately. She'd been in the position many times throughout her career, but she always held back with her clients. She wasn't holding back then. She pushed her tongue into Doug's mouth and nearly ripped his shirt open to reveal his muscular chest.

Doug didn't have a t-shirt on underneath. She ran her hands over his pecs and down his abs as he moaned into her kiss. He was breathing hard, and speaking of hard, she felt a solid lump underneath her that made the little fire burning in her loins turn into a raging inferno.

"Oh, my God," she thought. "That feels really big. I knew it would be."

"It had to be," she said out loud.

"Huh?" Doug asked as Margot started unhooking his belt.

"Nothing!" she replied. She started kissing down his chest and abdomen as she undid his pants and pulled the zipper down. She reached inside and was surprised when she felt his cock.

"Commando?" she asked breathlessly.

"Always," he replied just as breathless.

She started tugging at his pants, and Doug raised up so she could get them down to his ankles. She grabbed his semi-erect cock in her hand and pumped it several times. It continued growing harder and longer as she did. She kissed the tip, licked around the head like she was licking a lollipop, then sucked his cock into her mouth.

It was pleasantly thick and filled her mouth nicely. She'd had bigger, which, to be honest, she hadn't liked as much. There is such a thing as too big, and Doug was just right. She figured it was probably eight or nine inches when fully erect and thick enough to stretch her without making her regret it.

Doug groaned and put his hand on the back of her head. Before he could take control and start pushing her down, Margot started sucking his cock aggressively. She loved the feeling of being in control and giving a man more pleasure than he could handle.

She sucked him hungrily, wildly. All the while, it was driving her lust to new levels. She was on fire and needed to be fucked badly.

"I need this cock inside me," Margot declared, pulling her mouth of it. "Now!"

She climbed up onto the top of the table and removed her shirt, tossing it onto her camp chair. Doug took the opportunity to get out of his clothes, then climbed up next to Margot.

"Come here," Margot demanded as she grabbed Doug's erect member and started guiding it between her legs.

"Wait!" Doug said, sounding desperate. "I need to taste you!"

Margot hesitated. "I've been hiking all day, and all I had to clean up was the portable shower!"

"I don't care!" Doug said as he pushed her on her back and started kissing his way rapidly down her body, spreading her legs, and aimed his mouth at her pussy.

Margot grinned and spread her legs wider, leaning back to look up at the starry sky. Doug began licking her pussy, sucking at her clit and dragging his tongue through her slit. Margot grabbed Doug by the head, guiding his mouth to where she wanted him to lick. She loved to be licked and sucked, but all this was doing to her was making her want to fuck.

She pulled on Doug's ears to get him to come up for air. "I need you now," she said out loud.

Doug laid down on top of her and guided his cock to her pussy. He rubbed it up and down against her a few times. She was so hot and wet that her juices were coating his cock.

He pushed his hips forward, and Margot sucked in a deep breath, feeling his cock penetrate her pussy. It stretched her open more than she had envisioned. It hurt just a little, but the pain vanished, replaced with a deeply satisfying feeling of fullness.

Doug pushed himself up onto his hands, arching his back and looking down into Margot's eyes as he started thrusting into her. She clawed at his back and dug her heels into his ass, urging him to fuck her harder. Doug reacted by thrusting forcefully, driving his hard shaft deep inside her pussy.

Margot cried out, like an animal, her voice echoing in the arid land. She threw her head back in sheer pleasure and stared up into the Milky Way.

"Holy Shit!" she cried out. "So incredible."

Doug thought she meant him and started to thrust more physically. His cock hammered into her pussy. She was so wet; they could both hear the juices sloshing as he pushed in. Then her pussy made wet sucking sounds as he withdrew.

She smiled inside and out. She was being fucked on top of a picnic table at a rustic campsite, under the fucking Milky Way, by a park ranger. This was several items off her bucket list in one attempt.

She heard a loud grunt from behind her and turned her head to see what in Hell made that noise. She gasped as an enormous bison walked slowly toward the picnic table. It stopped, turned away, and stared at them in a distracted sideways manner.

Doug heard her exclaim and responded by grunting and saying, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

"Oh, no, you're not!" Margot shouted as she pushed him off her and onto his back. She rolled over him and climbed on top, taking his cock in her hand and guiding it to her pussy. She slammed her pussy down on his cock hard, then began to fuck him. Yes, she was fucking him, even though his cock was inside her.

She wanted to be fucked hard, and in the way that only she knew how to deliver. Margot took control of the action. She raised her hips, drawing her pussy up his long shaft, then crashed down even harder, engulfing him and driving the fat head of his dick into her depths. At the bottom of each thrust, she arched her back, causing her clit to rub firmly against his body. She rose up again, shook her hips, and slammed her pussy down all the way.

"Holy Shit!" Doug exclaimed.

Margot leaned way back and looked up into the night sky. She placed her hands on his chest and pinched both of his nipples, hard, causing him to buck wildly under her. She groaned and snapped her hips forward and back, massaging this long, thick shaft with her vaginal walls, squeezing him rhythmically with her kegal muscles on each of her thrusts.

Faster and faster, she moved her hips. Each thurst became longer and harder. Her pussy was slamming down rapidly, violently against him. Dough held on, afraid to move, afraid she might rip his cock off altogether. Margot was fucking the living daylight of him.

For the second time, Doug cried out, "I'm going to cum!"

Margot heard him but didn't care this time. Let him cum, she thought. She drove her pussy down hard and held it there, rocking her hips in a circular motion. "Give it to me!" she snapped. "Cum inside me!"

Doug tried to thrust up into her, but could barely move, she was holding him so tightly. Sweat dripped from Margot's body as she tensed in anticipation. Doug strained hard, the muscles of his back and arms taut.

He bellowed wildly at the top of his lungs. Nobody was around to hear it, but them. Margot felt his cock swell inside her and start pulsating, sending his thick, potent seed into her pussy.

Suddenly, her body tensed, and she sucked in air, only to let it out as a hiss. The hiss turned into a scream, and she came. She bucked her hips wildly as her orgasm crashed through her. Her entire body tensed and collapsed, tensed, and collapsed as she was wracked with wave aver wave of intense pleasure.

She came and came. Was it one orgasm? Two? Three? She didn't know. She didn't care. All she knew was it was incredibly powerful and went on for a long time.

Finally, it stopped, and she collapsed, all of her muscles going limp. She slid off to the side, gasping for air, as Doug kept saying, "Holy shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!" over and over again.

"That was the most incredible fuck I've ever had," Doug stated. "I think I'm in love!"

Margot smiled but sat up and said, "Now, don't go and ruin a good thing."

Doug nodded, still out of breath. "I think you may have broken my dick."

Margot giggled. "You're young. I'm sure it will be fine in a few minutes."

He stared at her. "Are you saying you want to go again?"

Margot got up and started retrieving her clothes. "You're sweet, Doug, but this was a one-time thing."

He nodded and got down from the table to look for his clothes. Finally, both of them were dressed again. Doug hugged Margot and tried to kiss her. She let him hug her, but when he moved in for the kiss, she pulled away and turned her cheek.

"You should probably go before this gets awkward," Margot suggested.

"Yeah, ok," Doug said. "So, can I come by and check on you again tomorrow night?"

"Sure, that sounds great," she replied.

Doug said his goodbyes and got back on his ATV and drove away. Margot tossed another couple of logs on the fire and sat back down in the camp chair and stared up at the beautiful swirling patterns of the spiral galaxy overhead.

The next morning she got up and packed up her camp and headed out. She left a note on the picnic table under a rock. It said simply, "Decided to head to Black Hills National Park. Thanks for fulfilling my fantasy. You were amazing. Who knows, I may stop by again."

*****

Margot sat next to her client wearing nothing but a thong. "And that's how I fulfilled my fantasy of fucking a park ranger," she said, after finishing her story.

The client put his arm around her and said, "Doug was right about one thing."

"What's that?" she asked.

"You're so unlike any woman I've ever met, too," he said and kissed her on the cheek. "I've never met anyone like you before."

"And you probably never will," she replied with a big, heart-melting smile.

The End

12