All Comments on 'Stars Align'

by Drake_Mallard

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rtmd30rtmd30about 6 years ago
Great story

Nicely done, very sexy and a wonderfully desirable experience to have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please keep writing

Very nice job Drake but definitely need a follow-up to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stop it

B.S. cuck story

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
The issues?

The issues? 1st - She cheats and then from nowhere: "she was suddenly lonely for home and wished she were there with them"...Really? 2nd - they were both almost naked, she bows him and he didn't, at least, try to fuck her? Really? This is also too long and in some way repetitive...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry

this is a bad story. No turning point to it! At least she could have thought about her daughter! Does she want her daughter to be a whore like the mother? Is this behavior she will teach to her daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pew

The cesspool is overflowing with sewage today.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
I call Duck, Duck, Goose

She's been on a month long tour in Europe with her husband and daughter left in the States, the day before she is to go home she meets Derek. Good timing.

He was fully erect and uncircumcised. It had a slight upward curve and his plump head was mostly concealed by his foreskin. She guessed it was an inch or two longer than her husband's average equipment and noticeably thicker too. They always are.

"God, I love your cock, Derek. You taste so good." Her voice was heavy with arousal.

"Yeah, fuck it. Fuck my mouth. Imagine it's my pussy." He did.

"My pussy really wanted to fuck you, but I wouldn't let her and now she's mad at me." Give me a break, as if she got that hot she would have stopped.

"Farewell, lover,' Emma whispered in his ear.

She felt a closeness with him that only follows intimacy such as they had just shared. She wondered already if she would ever see him again. Part of her hoped their paths would cross someday and perhaps they'd enjoy each other again. A deeper part of her knew that the stars had simply aligned for them tonight and was satisfied to have shared this exquisite moment with him and to have an exciting memory to treasure.

Being with someone new and different was definitely a thrill, but she also felt that Derek was the perfect partner for her first foray. He was beautiful and sexy and passionate, and he made her feel so beautiful and sexy. She felt a great deal of affection for him and already missed his presence.

Then she'll ask him if he liked her story and he'll say he loved it and he loves her and thinks she's the sexiest woman in the world. Then she'll tell him she's glad he liked it because it was an amazing experience and she'll do it again if she has the chance. And she'll tell him that she's grateful that he lets her take her pleasure.

She'll tell him that she loves him, and only him, with all of her heart. And always will.

Ok so now she has decided to have sex (of some kind) from now on when she is on the road, how does she feel about her husband doing the same. When she got home before she told her loving husband about her actions did she go down and get tested for STD's? Oh yea she only had oral and we all know you can only get STD's from vaginal sex. like I said I call Duck, Duck, Goose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Always

Like dragonman says, it's always longer and thicker than the husbands, and always irresistible to the cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuck crap

Can't score lower than 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Soooooo, . . . what makes her think that while she is sucking cock for a stranger, . . .

her husband is not fucking the blissful shit out of his real true love. After all, she's the reason hubby let's the wife fuck around, since he's got better pussy waiting on the side. I suspect that one of these days when she comes home full of cum, dying to tell her husband all about it, she'll find herself entering an empty house, with a manila envelope and a discarded wedding band lying on the kitchen counter. Wonder how much pleasure she'll "take" from that?

Dumb whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

From conversations with many people I know in all professions where people travel often there is cheating involved. Chances of being caught are very small and most likely they won’t have to see the person again or not often. I know a handful of guys who travel for work and they fuck coworkers and people they meet all the time. On guy described his married coworker he’s been fucking for six years now but only when the travel four times a year. He fuckes her for days straight up her ass and doing as much crazy fucking as they can. He’ll also invite her hubby to golf or a game if the company gives tickets every so often with no guilt . They did only one time at a holiday party with spouses and all very drunk they snuck away and she blew him and swallowed his load. He made her go back to the table and kiss her hubby befor drinking anything. That was fucked up and she told him so the next work day but they were all drinking. People are fucked up and a high percentage of married people are cheating, it’s a shame.

natescocksuckernatescocksuckeralmost 6 years ago
Whether you like...

...the subject matter or not, the quality of writing stands out to this reader. Great job detailing her description as the scene unfolds, both in real time of the moment as well as her imaginings of the forthcoming teasing of her husband. And, by the way, I do like the subject matter! Hope for a Part2 when she arrives home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Might as well marry

A duck.. She can stay on tour... she won't be welcome at home anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous