Stars and Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not complaining!"

We both giggled at each other, still catching our breaths. I tried each muscle in turn -- I could already feel the burning in my legs from the hard fucking -- and I knew I'd ache in the morning. I stretched to relieve some of the stiffness.

"You've bruised me, look at my boobs!" I accused, playfully. The finger marks on my hips and breasts should have concerned me, but I wasn't worried. The idea that he'd been rough enough to do that turned me considerably. When he looked genuinely contrite, I laughed and echoed him. "Not complaining!"

A few seconds of silence -- this time endlessly comfortable -- stretched before us as we lounged in languid bliss. An irrational question burned in the back of my anxious mind: "Was that ok for you? Really?"

"You idiot," Nathan rolled his eyes and kissed me sweetly in reassurance.

We lounged in bed for a while longer, telling jokes and talking about everything and nothing. I checked the time and realised we should probably eat soon -- my tummy rumbled to confirm my suspicions. In the time we'd spent fucking and talking, the sky had darkened almost to pitch. I stood and retrieved his shirt, which fit tightly over my breasts and waist, and I held my hand out to help him up. The sparkling electricity between us promised an extremely late night.

12