Stars for the Stars Ch. 01

Story Info
A new escort and his first famous client.
2.6k words
4.41
15.4k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say Hollywood is a place where dreams come true, where a simple person from the back end of nowhere can become a star and hit the big time. I see it as that, but from my experiences, I know having your dreams come true, involves meeting stars, but not becoming one.

I lived a simple life before I moved to San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles. I made the move because I wanted to do something with my life, but I didn't know what. So with a massive inheritance from my grandfather, and my stuff, I moved out to California from Florida.

For a year I worked at a tech company, worked in the marketing department since I knew that I was a good salesperson. Plus I was always told my rugged good looks and body could get some more sales when I was selling something. I decided to leave after a year and wait on something better. Mainly because I didn't know what else to do.

One day, I just decided to head into Hollywood and find a good drinking spot, so I called up an uber, got myself looking good and went on a hunt for a good spot to relax. I eventually came across a pretty high end nightclub, and thankfully got in without too much of a wait.

I won't go into too much detail over what happened that night, because it isn't the reason I am telling my story, but I happened to meet a beautiful woman who happened to pick me to take home, I did my damnedest to make the night memorable and I was very successful. I woke up the following morning, dressed up, and left her place.

I made it back home and took a shower, when I got out, I noticed a card on the floor. On the front it read, "Stars For The Stars" with a number and an address. On the back was a note that read, "You were amazing, so call them if you want more.-Veronica". I thought it was very strange but I decided to call and see what was up.

On the other end was a female voice who I assumed to be a receptionist.

"Hi thank you for calling Stars For The Stars, how may I help you today?"

"Um hi, my name is George and Veronica slipped me your business card, I was wondering why."

"Well sir, we are currently hiring for a special role in our organization and she saw some potential in you, are you available tomorrow at 2pm for an interview?"

I was weirded out by the wording she used as all Veronica and I did was fuck, but I needed a new job so I agreed and got my clothes ready for the interview.

The next day arrived and I got an uber to the location the card gave me. It was a modest looking building and as I walked through the doors, I was met with a fancy lobby and a woman typing away at a computer. I signed some info and waited to be called.

"George? Lauren is ready to see you now."

I got up and was directed into an office space where another woman sat and typed something up.

"Good to meet you George, I'm Lauren. It is good to meet you and I appreciate you coming in on a short notice. Do you have any questions before we start?"

"Um yeah, what do you guys got going on here." I asked, wondering what I was getting myself into.

"I'll save that question for the end, before you decide if you want this job." She said, and then began the interview.

It went well, we had an interesting talk and she had a man bring in some forms, which I signed. I even had to sign a NDA in addition to the many other piles of papers.

"So to answer your earlier question, we act as a service to the rich and famous that come to Hollywood. Many do not stay here forever so relationships are scarce for some and others, don't get much love from their significant other. In that case, we work to provide, "comfort" to those men and women. Basically, we are a high end escort service." She said, not smiling or even slightly hinting that she is joking.

"The guy you are replacing just found love of his own so he left, so that's why we wanted to hire you so quickly, we have many clients, some you may be fans of. But know you are an employee first, and a fan second. If you agree to this job, you will have sex with any celebrity who wants your services, if you don't, feel free to walk out this door."

No way in hell I'm passing up this opportunity, I agreed to the job and asked when I will be called on.

She typed some info on the computer and looked at me. "We have just put your info out and we already got one request. She is staying at the London West Hollywood hotel, she wants to meet in an hour and the place is a few blocks away. If you agree I'll give you her room number and I'll inform her."

"Sure," I replied, "But who is it?"

"Let's just say you are in for a treat. Before you go, you are on a trial run, so your rate is low, do well with a few clients and we will increase it to whatever we feel is adequate. Now go have fun." She said with a smile and a knowing wink.

I left the building and put the address into my phone, not long after I got a text with the room number and a picture of just her body. I guess they didn't want to expose her identity in case I went to the media. I was also informed to act like I belonged there, so no one really pays attention to me.

I walked around a bit until I saw I was expected in 5 minutes, so I walked into the hotel, took an elevator to her floor and walked over to the door. I knocked twice and waited, eventually I heard "Come in," in a very sensual tone.

I walked in and I then heard, "I'm in the bedroom," so I followed the voice and saw a beautiful woman laying in red lingerie on the bed. It took me a second to notice who was my client.

It was fucking Emma Watson, "How the hell did I get so damn lucky" I thought to myself as she rose from the bed and approached me. She had matching red lipstick, stockings that covered her smooth legs, and a body to die for. Though I thought I died and went to heaven before I felt her hand touch my chest.

"So you are the new guy huh? Hope you can do better than the last one." She said in her beautiful accent, as she began to kiss me. Her arms wrapped around my back, pulling me in as if I would even think of leaving. I had one hand on her shoulder pulling her in close while my other hand begun to grab and play with her ass. It felt amazing in my hand, firm and looked amazing.

We explored each other's mouths with our tongues, locked in passion and the carnal desire to fuck. I eventually used both hands to take her tits out of her bra, exposing her small yet very sexy breast. I moved my mouth away and started kissing her neck, kneading her breast in my hands. Her moans were soft and came often, hearing them turned me, so I wasn't going to be surprised if she felt my hard on sliding in between her legs.

I eventually moved down to her breast, sucking and biting on one of her nipples as I played with the other. I decided to be more bold so I slip my free hand into her panties, she obviously shaved earlier and she was extremely wet, almost dripping. At the same time I felt her hand rubbing my cock, feeling and appreciating its size.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with this thing." She said as she licked her lips. "Now let's get you undressed."

She started to pull off my shirt, rather aggressively too. I let her slip it off of me and then she proceeded to take off my pants. She took my underwear off as well, exposing my cock and making it obvious I wanted this as much as she did.

She took hold of it and started to jerk it. "God damn, I made a great choice. Hopefully you know how to use it though." She said as she sunk to her knees, jerking my cock off as she started to play with herself using her free hand.

"Oh fuck Emma, your hand feels so damn good." I said, admiring the beautiful sight of a sexy A-Lister jerking me off.

"If you think my hand is good, you are going to love my mouth." She said, before taking me in her mouth.

And holy shit she was right, her mouth felt amazing. She obviously had tons of experience, as her tongue would wrap itself around my cock as she sucked. She occasionally took it out to lick the shaft or play with my balls.

"Fuck me Emma, you are absolutely amazing at this. But you have to stop soon or I'm gonna cum." I said, my body filled with pleasure.

She immediately got up, walked over to the bed, and sat at the edge, before lifting her legs up and spreading them. "Yeah now it's your turn."

I knew what I had to do so I walked over to her, got down on my knees, and got a good look at her pussy, even using my fingers to spread her lips. It was a very nice shade of pink and it was dripping now. So I just had to get a taste. I ran my tongue from the bottom up to her clit, savoring her juices as they ran onto my tongue. It tasted like nectar of the gods and I couldn't stop myself from eating her pussy.

I felt her moan and shift as pleasure took her over, I added two fingers to prep her for my cock. I finally decided enough was enough and as I was moving my head away, her legs kept me trapped and my face in her pussy. I ate her pussy with even more passion and finger her more, trying to hit her g-spot. Eventually she came and I was treated to her wonderful taste in abundance and my freedom.

I was putting on a condom I got from the agency when she grabbed it out of my hand and threw it across the room. "Fuck condoms, I'm on BC anyways." So I lined my cock up with her waiting pussy and slowly slid inside her. I took it slow as I did not know how well she could handle it. But her pussy immediately clamped down on me as soon as I was inside, as if telling me that I belong to her now.

"Fuck me you handsome stud, fuck my tight pussy." She said, spreading her legs out even further. So I filled her up with all 9 inches I had.

"Oh Emma, you feel so damn good. Hope you are ready for me." I slowly pulled out, watching Emma's gorgeous face as she clearly let go of appearances and resembled a total slut in heat.

I would follow a pattern of slowly thrust in, then slide out of her, loving how much my dick was coated in her cum. Her body constantly begging me to fill her up and her amazing pussy giving my dick the treatment of a lifetime. I kept this pattern up until I felt her legs wrap around me once again, and like before, I knew what this message meant.

I immediately lifted her legs, and pulled her in close to me, as my thrust got so much faster. Any passerby would of heard the distinct slapping of skin on skin, and our moans as they became increasingly audible. Our bodies slowly becoming one with each thrust. I leaned forward as she grabbed hold of me, moaning loudly into my ear.

"Holy shit, keep fucking me, don't you dare think of stopping!" She yelled, but that gave me a great idea.

I took my dick out of her, and just as she gave me the "Why'd you stop?" stare, I got her on all fours, her ass sticking out over the edge of the bed. Before she realized what exactly was going on, I was back to fucking her like a man possessed. Her ass would jiggle with every thrust, as she gripped the bedding as if she would be ripped away from it if she let go.

I decided to be more dominate as I figured she was a very obedient and loving submissive. I spanked her ass multiple times, enjoying the beautiful sound my hand made slapping her amazing ass. I also pulled her hair, and got in close as I did, so we can continue to make out as I fucked her, but her moans would be constant as our lips were locked.

"Oh god I'm going to cum Emma, where do you want it," I said, not stopping my thrust as I was hoping I could fill her up, lucky for me, that is exactly what she wanted.

"Fill me up with your load! I want my pussy to be leaking for the rest of the day!" She said, as I started to cum.

I could feel my cock throb as I unleashed a ton of cum, she was in absolute heaven as she felt me fill her up, covering every inch of her pussy with my load.

We both laid flat on the bed, sweating and panting like we both ran a marathon. I was about to dry off, put on my clothes and leave but I felt her head and arm resting on my chest. She wanted to cuddle after sex, and honestly I did not mind that at all. It was nice to hold a girl while she rested on my chest, it's even better since it's a famous celebrity who just let me creampie her.

We both fell asleep for a few hours and after I awoke, I left. But we did not leave without a few parting words.

"So I'm gonna have to get you to come by again, I mean if you want." Emma said, slightly shyly which was odd considering her overall attitude did not read shy at all.

I lifted her chin with my hand and kissed her, softly and full of passion. "Trust me, I want to come back for sure, but until that day, I will be remembering this."

She then told me about her other famous friends, a few other girls I noticed from popular movies and tv series, each looking for a lot of love or just a good fuck.

We eventually fully said goodbye and as I left the hotel, I felt like I should raise my hands in victory, but instead I knew I had to inform the agency about my job well done and hopefully another call.

"Good job George, we will contact you whenever we have a new request, in the meantime, make sure you stay clean, stay healthy, and most importantly, stay quiet." Yeah like I was going to do something insane to fuck up this job.