Stars for the Stars Ch. 02

Story Info
George meets up with his next famous client.
3.3k words
4.46
9.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

500 big ones, I just fucked Emma Watson and got $500 dollars. This was the job one could only dream of and honestly with how much I was paid, I could see why this is a celebrity based service and not for the lonely housewife. But I have no qualms against it as I see my services as a key part of Hollywood. I have sex with women who are either lonely, visiting, or their SO just isn't up to the task. But now I play the waiting game for my next client.

Almost a week passed before I finally got called back to the office. I forgot to mention but they didn't like doing too much business over the phone, getting a call to meet a client in the middle of a crowded restaurant would hurt the business and I was fine with visiting the office as it was very nice.

I walked into Lauren's office and sat in the same chair where I first signed my boring life then turned it into a great future full of depravity and lust. But like I said before, I didn't give a shit about how "sinful" my life was, I absolutely love having sex for money.

"Good morning George, I want you to know Ms. W gave you a perfect 5 star rating, pretty impressive for your first client." She said, but then went back to her computer. "The next client is in town filming a new superhero movie, I can't say much about it, but I feel like you've seen her in more than just hero films."

I was wondering if that meant she did porn before or she is just a versatile actress. But I won't give it that much thought as I knew I would find later this day.

"So when am I meeting this client?" I asked, eager to get out there and fuck another celebrity.

"The client expect you within the hour, so you don't have to walk around before meeting, just head straight to her. " She said, sending me a text of the address and the room number. "The same hotel, but a different room, wonder if they have a close association with the agency." I thought to myself before arising from my chair and making the walk to the hotel.

Once again, I walked into the hotel, minding my own business and ignoring the bustle of the lobby. To any onlooker, I was just a man going back to his room, but I was glad I wasn't a guest there because that would mean I wasn't going to fuck the brains out of some lucky woman. I took the elevator to the 6th floor. Walked quite a ways to the room and knocked on the door.

"Hello, it's George," I tried to remember the script they gave me if the door isn't unlocked, "Just looking for some Stars." I heard some shuffling and some footsteps then the familiar sound of a door being unlocked, the door opened and a hand popped out, grabbed my shirt and dragged me inside. The door was then locked behind me as I turned around to see who it was.

"Wow, Mary Elizabeth Winstead? Is that really you?" I do not know why I asked that question, though I should not be surprised. I heard they were filming a sequel to the Birds of Prey movie in Hollywood with the actual Birds of Prey, (Huntress, Black Canary and a cameo of Batgirl.) but I didn't think she was in need of my services.

"Why are you so surprised, I'm just like any other woman except I need someone to fuck, shooting has recently been a major pain and I need some relief." She said, moving close to me, her strawberry scented perfume nearly enveloping my mind. I got a good look at her body and I could tell she was working out for her new role.

She wore a black lace teddy which hugged and complimented each curve of her body. Her small breast covered by a thin amount of cloth, her firm ass demanding to be spanked, her lips, black and luscious. I immediately got hard at the thought of shoving my cock in between those lips and leaving with black lipstick stains all over my dick.

She must of gotten the idea that I was in a dominant mood and I was told she could be quite the sub if I could fulfill her needs to be dominated, so all she said next was, "What is your orders master?"

I could not wait to make Mary my slut, I've been hoping for something like this to happen and now I have the chance. I firmly grabbed her ass, pulling her into me so our lips were inches away, as I teased the idea of kissing her wonderful lips, I pushed her towards the bedroom. "Get on that bed on your hands and knees."

She immediately slid over to the bed, then got on all fours, and eagerly stuck her ass out at me. I was so drawn into this sight, a very shapely ass, waving itself for me. But I was here to make her my slut, not to worship her body. I could do that on another meeting, but for now I had to show her who the man is in this room and that she should never disobey.

I walked up to her and started rubbing her ass against my crouch. I could tell she was wet as I felt her juices through our clothes, she even stained my pants. I knew this was a good opportunity to punish her for getting my clothes dirty, so I grabbed her shoulder with one hand and pulled the other hand bank, palm open.

SMACK!!

My hand made sudden and dramatic contact with Mary's ass, causing her to yelp in pain but also a bit of pleasure. I followed this massive one up with a few less aggressive slaps. Mixing between slapping her ass, and rubbing her pussy with the hand that was at first keeping her in place, because I knew her body didn't want her to run from this.

"Please don't stop master. I need more!" She squeaked, but I had bigger plans so I backed up a bit and removed my clothes, while she waited, eager and more than willing to pleasure me. Once I got fully nude, I moved onto the bed, and positioned myself where my dick will be right in Mary's face, throbbing and demanding her mouth take me.

She took the hit and started with a simple kiss to the head. She then moved a bit so she can focus most of her attention on my dick, as her tongue started to slide across my shaft, forcing a moan out of me I couldn't help it with her tongue feeling great and her ass looking so perfect as it was fully exposed to me. I decided that I was overdressed so I moved on to taking her teddy off. Luckily it was a one piece so after pushing the shoulder straps off, she slid it down her amazing body and was fully nude.

Once getting her teddy off, she finally took me all in her mouth, well as much as she could. Being 9 inches with respectable girth isn't easy for any woman, but she was proving she was not just another hook up, she knew what she was doing. While she was focusing on my dick, I spied a big bottle of lube on the nightstand, and I knew today was gonna be memorable. I started to get my fingers nice and wet, then I went to work on playing with her ass.

I started with my index finger, teasing her asshole, just sliding it around and teasing the idea of penetrating her ass. Her moans and improved sucking only tempted me further. So of course I had to oblige, my index finger slid inside, quite easily in fact. Made me wonder how often she played with her ass, or got fucked in the ass if we are being honest. Even though my cock was filling up her mouth quite a bit, I could hear he say "Please,more." Though it sounded less articulate and more, well, obviously like someone with a dick in their mouth.

I inserted another finger, using them both to explore her anal capacity, and to slightly stretch her hole out, because if that bottle of lube is any indication, she wanted anal tonight and I was more than happy to oblige. The agency made sure their clients were clean and upfront about what they want, so I knew anal was ok thanks to the info provided.

Eventually though I removed my fingers and pulled my cock out of her mouth. She looked almost disappointed that it was over, with a sad, "Why did you stop?" But when I moved her ass over the edge of the bed, I could tell that smile was quickly coming back to her. For the first time tonight I had a full on look at the pussy and ass of my frequent wet dreams. Her pussy was shaved completely, to ensure she did not have a hair on her body below the neck. Her asshole was still recovering from my fingers yet it looked so appealing. I have eaten ass before, so I was ready to do it again for one of my favorite movie stars.

I decided that before I fuck her, I should return the favor in full for what she did. I quickly got on my knees, grabbed her ass and went to work on her pussy. I took her by surprise as she said, "What are you waiti... oh god yes!" I smiled to myself as I got down to business.

I began by licking and sucking her clit, giving it extra care and attention, her moans giving me a clear hint that she was enjoying this as much as I was. I removed one hand from her ass as I decided to finger her while I ate her pussy. Her moans became more and more audible, letting me know she was about ready to fuck. Though I did not want to do that yet.

With one finger dripping from her juices, I decided to use it to finger her ass again as I ate her out. This cycle was driving her insane, as I switch back and forth with my finger, enjoying every second. I decided to break the cycle by doing what I wanted to do since I started eating her out, I moved my tongue away from her pussy and started licking her cute ass and asshole.

I could hear her immediately gasp as she felt my tongue penetrating her hole. This motivated me to keep going, where I made another cycle, tongue her asshole and the immediate area, smack her ass a bit, then kiss her ass (literally) as I fingered both of her holes. Eventually I drove her to the breaking point as she yelled, quite loudly, "Just fuck me already! Just stick your dick inside me!"

"Without a condom?"

She only nodded so I rose to my feet, placed myself right behind her, and slowly inserted myself into her. "Finally, I fucking need this" was all she said and it was all she needed to say.

My dick was soon enveloped by the warm and tight confines of her pussy. Even though most felt amazing, hers felt especially heavenly. I started with slow strokes, moving in almost all the way, listening to her for any indication on if I should stop. But she could only mouth "Keep going" so I eventually got all the way in. Eliciting a huge "FUCK" from her. Then I slowly moved out of her, waiting until just the head was still inside her, where I would stay for a few seconds before I would reinsert myself,eagerly filling her up.

I saw her move on hand to her pussy, so she can rub herself while I fuck her, though I knew most girls did this to get off faster, I decided I would take it as a sign to go harder and faster. So I grabbed her shoulders, got in closer, and started pounding away at her pussy. The sound of slapping skin echoing through the room. This caused her to put her hand into the bed as she started screaming in pleasure, anytime her head did arise it was profanity after profanity, "Yes! Oh fuck yes! Keeping fucking your little slut! God I needed a dick like this! Please keep pounding my fucking hole!" That counted for a good amount of things said when she poked her head up. I was getting close but I didn't want to stop, so I paused while deep inside her and asked her something.

"I see that bottle of lube up on your nightstand, do you want your ass fucked too?" I asked, looking into her beautiful face, which honestly I wouldn't mind waking up to for the rest of my life. And she only smiled, kissed me deeply, using one hand to hold me into her kiss. "Please fuck my tight ass."

I slowly pulled out of her, went to the bathroom, grabbed a few towels that I put on the bed under her and the floor, moved over to the night stand, grabbed the big bottle of lube, and got myself ready. I remember the old saying "Use as much lube as you think you need, and then double it." So I made sure every inch of my dick was covered in a ton of lube. When she saw me with a lubed up cock, her upper body when down on the bed as her hands were preoccupied with spreading her ass.

I poured a good amount of lube on my two fingers as I slid them into her, using them to coat the inside of her ass as it will make things easier and safer for her, because no matter who they are, it would be nice to get called back to fuck again. After spending a minute with my cock dripping lube and her ass being well lube upped itself, I poured a bit more to make up for what I lost.

"Do it, fuck my tight asshole" Was all she said and it was all she needed to say.

I eyed her asshole, puckering in anticipation for me to fill it up. And that is what I intended to do. I lined my cock up with her opening, slowly pressed against it and eventually felt the head of my cock slip in, earning a yelp from her. Of course I had to ask if she was alright, "Yeah I'm fine, it was just surprising and you are big. Just go slowly." she said, and I was more than happy to comply. I made very slow progress, moving an inch in, stopping for a short time, repeat. It was a few minutes before I was fully inside her. So I slowly leaned forward, kissed her ear and said, "Congrats, my entire dick is filling your ass" She responded by kissing me.

I pulled the same move I did when I was fucking her, but making my strokes slower and making sure her ass got adjusted before I pulled back the first time. Within another few minutes, she was fully ready to be fucked, so I started to pull back, every inch leaving elicited a moan from her. Eventually I got a few inches still left inside so I said "Good enough" and moved back in.

Her hole was so inviting and she was clearly loving it. She was rubbing her pussy again, even slipping a finger or two inside to hit her g-spot as I fucked her ass. I kept wanting to go faster but I knew if I did I could hurt her and ruin any future of being called back or hell I could lose my job, so I kept going slow, until I heard the best thing I heard all day.

"Pound my ass like a cheap slut." And that was all I needed to hear.

I once again got my grip and my body ready, and I drove myself into her, she yelled out in pleasure all my whole dick filled up her ass in one fell swoop. I pulled myself out to the head, then jammed it all in again. From the way I was fucking her, I felt she was a masochist, but I didn't care because I was too busy fucking her in the ass.

Her moans and cries of pleasures filled the room, as my voice joined her due to her ass being so perfect and fuckable. I was once again in heaven as I pounded away at her ass, going in and out like a fucking machine, never stopping to take a break. Cries of "oh god" and "fuck" ringing out for all to hear. We were having the hottest sex of our lives and I was living the dream.

"Switch it up, abuse both of my holes." She said, pointing to her pussy as I fucked her ass. I knew what that meant so I pulled out of her gaping ass and slid right into her awaiting pussy, which was dripping even more due to the treatment of her throughout the day.

I spent the next hour or two doing everything that came to mind, I would fuck one of her holes, make her gag on my cock as I fucked her mouth, ate her pussy as she sucked me off, made her ride my face as I played with her asshole using my finger. We were two sexually deviants who had all the time in the world, but our time was coming to an end.

As I was pounding her pussy, I was getting close so I had to ask, "Fuck I'm gonna cum, where do you want it slut?" She immediately jumped away from my cock, got on her knees next to the bed, and lifted her head towards me. Of course that set me off, seeing her gorgeous face eagerly awaiting my load. I came and coated her face in a huge amount of cum, ensuring every part of her face was covered in even a bit of cum.

We laid down on the bed together, her head laying on me, jizz slowly dripping off onto my chest. I didn't care for the mess we had to clean up, we were satisfied and the sex was well worth the cleaning.

Turns out hot sex makes you sleepy so we awoke a few hours later, the once beautiful blue sky now painted with streaks of yellow, and red. I rose from the bed, walked over to the window and got a wonderful view of the Hollywood skies. Mary walked up to me, got in front of me, then grabbed my arms to wrap herself in my embrace. I looked at her and kissed her, I know you should never be romantic with a client but how often do you get to fuck a celebrity and then watch the sunset with the same person.

Eventually we moved away from the window and I put my clothes back on, and she threw on some fancy clothes since she said she needed to do some walking because her ass was sore. I laughed and we went down the hall to the elevator. As we got in she told me, "I hope you don't mind me requesting your services again"

I smiled and said, "Of course, just be sure to ask for me personally."

The elevator reached the bottom floor, and when we left the hotel, we walked off in separate directions.