Stars, Sulfur, and the Taste of Ash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

Then I saw a sliver of light in the sky, and the first firework went off.

The explosion made me flinch, and Jake's head was haloed by a massive red corona. I could see his face, and the lust.

I reached for his crotch, tentatively. I didn't know what to do. I was even more surprised when he got to his knees as well. We were on the same level, kneeling. He stripped his shirt off, and I could see his defined muscles in the fading red light of that first firework. Then his muscles were outlined in blue, and then in brilliant magnesium white.

He gave me his balled up shirt. I took it, confused. He cupped his hand behind my head and gave me a kiss that bruised my lips and made me lightheaded. I moaned through my nose and thrust my tongue into his mouth, where he bit it gently.

We were so close. I didn't hear his first word because of an explosion of yellow sparks above our heads, but I caught most of it.

"--behind your head, so you're more comfortable."

With that, he pushed me to the ground, lying on top of me as he did. Kissing my stinging lips. His light stubble scraped at my chin and the skin around my mouth. He took his balled up t-shirt from my numb hands and put it behind my head as he finished pushing me down. I could feel the rough ground and prickly grass and weeds under my t-shirt, but my head was cushioned by his.

He broke the kiss. I could smell earth, and sweat, and his body, and sulfurous smoke from the fireworks wafting down.

His head was lifted slightly. His shaggy outline was in profile of three starbursts. One fading, one starting, and one in it's prime. I could hear the shrill whine as another was launched into the sky.

"You ever done this before?" He panted.

I reached up and touched his chest. I could feel wiry hair in a neat dark triangle on his chest. I could feel his soft perky nipple surrounded by a little nest of more hair. "No." I whispered.

He didn't hear me, so I just shook my head. He was grinning crookedly. I felt like I was melting. He was on his hands and knees, his legs straddling my hips and his hands on either side of my head.

"I hope you like it." He murmured, bending down to kiss me again. He straightened his legs so his crotch was right against my crotch, and he was resting the weight of his lower body against mine.

He was so hard. I could feel his cock. Another man's cock, pressed into my abdomen.

I whimpered into his lips as I tightened my muscles, pressing my groin further into him. I panted. If I didn't stop humping him, I would come.

Soft golden waterfalls of sparks trickled down from the sky as Jake wiggled down a little and kissed my chin. He was holding my wrists to my side, so I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything but stare wide-eyed at the sky as this sexy man slid down my body.

I stared at a magnesium-white flare, burning my eyes as he slid my t-shirt up. The night air was cold, and his body was hot and hard, sticky with sweat and rough with hair. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, seeing dim red explosions behind the thin caul of skin as I moaned, the sound getting swallowed up by the cacophony above us.

He kissed my tummy, right under my ribcage, right in the center of my chest. He ran kisses down to my navel, where he stuck his tongue inside. I yelped, and remembered reading somewhere, that a fragment of the genital nerve was located in the navel.

He was fumbling with my belt, my zipper.

I could feel the rough ground and prickly grass through my underwear as he yanked my pants down a little. I looked down, and I could see his shaggy head outlined in gold as he gently pressed his lips against the outline of my aching cock through my briefs. I felt him sucking, felt the slight pressure through the cloth, and I whimpered, tensing up tight, clenching my legs and ass.

The night air was cool against my exposed skin. I moved my hands and tangled my fingers in his messy hair. I didn't want to guide him, I just wanted to feel him.

He pulled down the front hem of my underwear, and I could feel the release of pressure as my cock bounced up and hit my stomach with a near-audible thud. Felt his fingers curl around the base, felt the tug at the base of the pubic hairs as he accidentally pulled a few with his stroking questing fingers.

I looked up at the waves of sparks being shot from the ground. Blue and gold and red and white and green.

I looked down and he was looking at me, licking his sinfully full lips. Then those lips were parting gently around the swollen pink glans of my cock in the brilliant shifting lights of a dozen explosions.

I cried out, and my cry was swallowed by the noise. He was going so slow, his mouth was molten and wet. I whimpered and squirmed and trembled as he licked and sucked me like a lollipop.

I was so close, but it was like he could tell how close I was, because then he slowed down. He withdrew and I felt a cool breeze on my wet cock, chilling it. He stroked my slippery cock, and cradled my soft fuzzy ball sack. I nearly squealed when he squeezed just short of painful.

"Please?" I moaned. "Please Jake."

I didn't even know if he could hear me, but then I knew he wouldn't be able to, because the finale started.

The shadowy corn was lit. A glowing pallet of colors with stark dancing shadows. I could see every hair on his head, feel the tiny burnt pellets of the fireworks pelting us. Feel the explosions shaking my skin and bones and hair follicles. The sky was on fire, and so were my nerve endings.

I arched my back and I screamed. I screamed knowing no one would hear me, except maybe Jake. I was coming into his mouth. I felt like I was being scraped dry. Like everything was draining from my aching cock into his sweet hot mouth.

I went limp, and the sky went dark, but the afterimages danced brightly in my eyes.

A dark shape blotted out the afterimages. His head was floating above mine. He gently kissed my lips, and I could taste my semen. He wasn't spitting it into my mouth, but letting me taste it.

"Lets go inside." He whispered, touching the side of my face. His voice was a little sad. "It's late, and I don't trust Steven to get you home. You can crash here."

He helped me up, and I nearly fell over trying to pull my pants up. I hadn't realized how drunk I was. How drunk I still was.

He led me through the corn, and to the farmhouse. Out of the smoky madness, and into someplace else.

---

He stopped me in the kitchen and poured a tall cold glass of water. His elbows were green. Grass-stained. He was still naked from the waist up, and I felt guilty and ashamed.

"Your shirt." I mumbled. I turned to go get it, but he grabbed my elbow.

"Right here, I remembered to grab it." He was grinning, but his eyes were detached with something. Shame or sadness or regret.

"Drink this. All of it, or you're gonna get a bitch of a hangover."

I started to gulp it down like a horse, but then I got cold cramps and a cold headache and I whined low in my throat, leaning heavily against the counter. Feeling miserable and lost. I swore then that I would never get drunk again. Something amazing had happened, but I was too dazed to even register it properly.

His hand was on my shoulder. It soothed me.

"It's alright. Come on, drink the rest of it."

I managed to drink the rest of the water and he led me upstairs. I asked him blearily where his parents were, and he said that they were in New York on vacation. Then I was in his room. I barely registered posters of cars and a few movies before collapsing on his double bed, fully clothed.

He laughed very softly. I giggled too, even though I didn't feel very funny.

He took off my shoes and socks, tucking the socks in the shoes and putting them in line near the doorway. He carefully stripped my zip-up hoodie and t-shirt while I lay facedown in the bed, sliding them off as I made a futile effort to help. He rubbed my back with one hand.

"I have a sexy half-naked boy in my bed." He joked quietly. I reached out and touched his hand. I felt so tired.

"I'm sorry. I shoulda. I shoulda done you." I was slurring a little.

He plumped up a pillow and lifted my head with one hand so he could slide the soft pillow under. The pillow felt like a cloud that I was going to sink into.

I heard the door opening. He thought that I was asleep, and he was sneaking out. My suspicions were confirmed as he snapped the light off.

"Don't!" I bleated. "Please... Please come back?"

The light flicked on and he was sitting on the edge of the bed in a moment. "You okay? Do you need more water?"

"Can you stay here tonight?" I would never have asked that if I wasn't so drunk.

I could see him smiling. He stripped down to his boxers and turned off the light. A second later, I felt him sliding in behind me. I turned around, and kissed him clumsily.

He tucked my hair out of my eyes. "Jamie? I appreciate the effort. But you are exhausted and drunk. And I've taken advantage of you enough for one night. Get some sleep, and see if you still want to make out after the hangover." He kissed my forehead. "I'll be right here."

My eyes drooped, andI snuggled into him.

"Kay."

---

My head.

My poor head.

My mouth tasted like a small animal had crawled in and died. My limbs ached. My face felt greasy and rough with stubble.

In short, I felt nasty.

I opened my eyes slowly, and Jake's face was in front of me. His eyes were closed. He was snoring softly. His one arm was slung over my hip. I could see a thin line of drool going from the corner of his mouth to the bedspread, and I smiled, laughing soundlessly.

I managed to roll out of the bed without waking him up.

I looked around. He had a Clockwork Orange poster. An Inception Poster, and a Firefly poster. I didn't recognize any of the sleek cars.

I slipped out of the partially opened door, and stumbled to the bathroom. I pissed for what felt like a solid minute, and I took a drink of water from the sink. I splashed water on my face and wiped it with a towel before looking up and into the mirror.

My dazed brown eyes were looking back at me.

I was naked from the waist up. I touched the skin right under my navel. It was red from where he had sucked, given me a hickey. It was sensitive. I reached my littlest finger into my navel and pushed, gasping at the sharp unpleasant sensation. It was unpleasant, but it sent a sliver of sensation right to the head of my cock.

Apparently there was a fragment of the genital nerve there. Interesting.

My cheeks flushed, and I felt my cock perk up a little. It had felt much better when the moist tip of his tongue had started that sliver. My nipples had hardened from the sensation. I touched them, and they felt a little sensitive. I had never really played with my nipples before. They felt strange.

I took a deep breath.

My first sexual conquest was sleeping in a room not twenty feet away. I barely knew him. And I had been reeling drunk.

I was still wearing my jeans. I reached in the pocket and checked my phone. Not a single call or text from my parents. One confused poorly spelled text from Tricia.

I didn't even try to read that one. It was all one text, but so long that it had been sent to my phone in three chunks. I closed my phone and put it back.

I felt guilty digging in his drawers, but my mouth did taste awful. I found a tube of toothpaste. I squeezed a little bit of it onto my finger and brushed my teeth with my fingertip, relishing the minty taste.

Finished with my makeshift sprucing, I quietly padded down the hall to his room. I entered it only to find him sitting up, running his hand through a mussed birdnest of a brown hair. Looking around for me.

"Hey." He whispered, sleepily. He started to get up, but I moved quickly, wincing at my headache. I sat on the bed and kissed him. I sensed his surprise, and tasted his bad breath. He rested one hand on my shoulder and broke the kiss, blinking with a look of pleasant surprise on his face.

"I see you found the mouthwash. I'm gonna do the same." He pecked me on the cheek. "Relax, and I'll be back in a minute?"

"Kay." I murmured. Lying back down on the bed. My cock was semi-hard in my jeans, aching pleasantly with the memory of last night.

As soon as he was out of the room, I weaseled out of my jeans. I had red lines on my right hip. The seams digging into me as I slept on that side. I rolled my jeans around my creased briefs, and put it on top of my shoes. I got back in the bed, naked and queasy-excited with how daring I was.

I didn't know how to act, but I didn't want to lose him. Not after I finally found a gay man who was even willing to touch me.

I could hear the shower running and I pouted. I waited impatiently for the water to stop, and then I got an idea. A crazy idea.

I got up, and tiptoed back to the bathroom. Acutely aware of how naked I was.

I knocked on the door, first timidly, then louder when he didn't hear me.

"Yeah?" His voice was muffled with water. My cock was so hard. I flinched when it brushed against the cold metal of the doorknob on accident.

"Can I come in?" I blurted.

"Can't hear you, come in."

I opened the door and slipped in. The shower wasn't a stall, but a bathtub with a curtain around it. He poked his dark wet head around the edge of the curtain, and his eyebrows soared so high that they almost disappeared into the shaggy wet fringe of his bangs.

I shrank slightly into the door, using every fiber of restraint not to cover my groin with my hands. I could feel the circle of the doorknob digging into my buttock, and the wood grain of the door on my shoulderblades.

"Can I come in?" I repeated.

I waited for rejection, but he just smiled wide.

"Get in here Jamie."

---

It was so dark and close in here. I had imagined more light, but the curtain was opaque, unlike the one I had at home. So it was a lot darker.

I could still see the water coursing down his broad shoulders. Down the shallow divide between his pectoral muscles. Down his flat, slightly defined stomach, dripping off of his thick untrimmed pubic hair and the semi-erect shaft of his heavy cock. He was uncircumcised. I had never seen an uncircumcised cock except for pornography.

He laughed nervously. "Like what you see?" I didn't see why he was nervous. He was so hot. The way he had cornered me last night, he had to have done it before. He had known that I was gay. Or at least guessed well.

"Yeah. I like it a lot." Half-breathless with my own daring, I stepped in close, gasping a little as our bodies met. I could feel his groin rubbing against me. I kissed him, and felt the water running down our faces, into my eyes.

I felt his hot tongue, fresh and minty, in my mouth, rubbing against mine. I gently humped my hips, and reached down. I carefully grasped his cock, another man's cock, for the first time.

I grasped mine as well, and suddenly the whole of my cock was rubbing against his underside. The ultrasensitive tip was pressed against his spongey head.

He was panting heavily. "Jesus Jamie..." He dropped his head and kissed the side of my neck in the shower. I whined softly as he sucked. I nearly came right there as I slowly stroked our cocks together.

He started to get on his knees. When he was down on one I dropped down, too.

"Shouldn't it be my turn?" I asked, feeling my cheeks flush as the warm water streaked down.

He shrugged. "I don't know. I've never really done this before." He looked so shy when he said it. I was shocked. I had always thought of myself as sort of submissive, and he had struck me as a dominant type. But now he was kneeling. stroking my cock and looking so unsure.

I shrugged. "Me either."

He looked at me, his stunned expression mirroring my own. "But I'm a virgin, I only went after you because I was drunk and I heard you say that you were gay to Tricia and I thought you were trying to drown yourself."

"I'm a virgin, too. I only did what I did because I had a huge crush on you and I was drunk."

We both started laughing at the same time.

He held his fist out. "Rock-paper-scissors?"

I laughed so hard I had a hard time breathing. I leaned against him, shaking with it. "Who g-goes down? The loser? Or the w-winner?" I choked.

He smiled, and pretended to think about it. "Winner, obviously."

I held out my fist, still giggling. He got rock, and I got paper.

"I've never done this, so don't blame me if I suck."

He laughed at my weak pun. And he stood up, slowly stroking his heavy cock. I stayed on my knees, stroking my own, and unsure where to begin.

I wiped my wet hair out of my eyes. I reached out, and he let his hand slip to his side as my hand took over. I was so careful. I mapped out his length with my fingertips. I felt the difference in texture between the soft head and the steely shaft.

I reached out and licked the tip. It was a purely tactile experience. With the shower water, there was no taste. I could feel how rough and soft the tip was. I licked harder, and this time I could taste a bit of slimy precome. It tasted good.

I reached down and cradled his testes. Carefully. They were heavy, and the skin was so soft, scattered with wiry hairs. I squeezed gently.

Now that I had affirmed him, tested him, felt him, I was ready.

I went down on his cock. I felt it pushing at the back of my mouth, and I almost choked. I moaned. I was so horny. I could feel my cock pulsing, but I didn't touch it. One hand was cradling his balls, and the other was stroking the base of his cock.

He moaned and put his hand on my head. I was glad, water ran down his forearm and kept some of the water out of my eyes.

I choked, feeling his cock at the back of my throat. By forcing myself down, I could feel the head slipping into the back of my throat. I was able to hold it for a few seconds before withdrawing with a weak gag and a cough.

"Oh Jamie... That felt amazing."

I closed my eyes and did it again. He swore. I could feel him trembling. I liked this. I liked the feeling of submission simultaneous with the sensation of control. I liked his thick cock between my lips, and the taste of his precome.

He pushed my head back, panting. "Sorry!" He mumbled. "I... I didn't want to come too soon."

I stood up, hearing my knees pop. I kissed him hard, tasting him, and knowing that he would be able to taste himself on my lips.

"How am I?"

He laughed breathlessly. "Amazing." He turned around and turned off the water.

"Lets go to the bedroom." He whispered. "I wanna try something. If it's okay."

"Sure."

---

We were both naked. We both had railspike erections.

He was digging around in his underwear drawer, and I was appreciating his handsome ass flexing as he did. I nearly yelped when he brought out a condom and a small bottle of lubricant.

"I thought you said you were a virgin?" I asked.

He sat on the bed, his cheeks red. "I just kept a condom around in case. And I use the lube when I... Well, when I experiment with this stuff."

"Experiment?"

He sighed softly. "This is the problem." I... I've met a few gay guys before. Even a few who were interested. But... But I'm a big guy so they always think... Well, they always think that I like pitching."

I looked at the lube and condom again.

"You want me to fuck you?" He nodded, smiling sheepishly.

My mouth went dry. I had tried fingering myself a few times, but it always just burned. I had always thought of myself as a bit of a bottom, but now at the thought of screwing his muscular ass...

I looked at him, and the bed. "How do you want to do this?"

He laughed. But I saw relief in his eyes, also, he was a bit unsure.

He crawled onto the bed, looking self-conscious. He knelt and then bent over. He had his arms crossed and he looked back at me nervously. His muscular ass was stuck in the air. It was a very vulnerable open position.

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers