Starship Fafnir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," Lisira said.

"Now that that's out of the way," Dothan said, "Give me the grand tour."

In a week's time, the Fafnir was finally beginning to resemble a functional warship. As expected, they found more issues as they resolved the current ones. All of them minor, but there were enough of them that he wasn't confident launching into space without most of them resolved. However, slowly but surely, the list was ticked off.

His duties, even while docked, were unending and during that first week he was as exhausted as he had ever been in his life. It would only get worse after launch, so his yeoman, Starris became indispensable. She kept him organized and took on some of his lower priority administrative duties so he could focus on putting out fires. Sometimes literally.

At one point though, she had accidentally not shielded her mind, and Dothan realized she was fantasizing about him. She was a beautiful young woman as well, and if she hadn't been under his command, he would have gladly approached her to sleep with him.

Right after that, he caught himself staring at her rear when she scurried away. One person actually caught him staring, so he was quick to resolve the situation before any rumors spread. Dothan pulled his young subordinate aside, they apologized to each other for acting unprofessionally, and left it at that.

Lisira, as always, was far more level headed. However, because she wasn't a telepath, she couldn't shield her mind from him, so he heard each and every one of her memories of the two of them mating. She knew he could hear her thoughts though, and she never once lost her nerve. It was a clear understanding between them that were once lovers, but now they both had to move on.

Throughout that time, Dothan also received a few small gifts from old friends and comrades, congratulating him on his promotion, or welcoming gifts from his officers. Most of them were small and practical, all of them professional except for a joke gift from one of his old commanding officers. It was a dummy warhead from a shipboard missile, a little inside joke between the two of them, teasing him over a mistake he made once that nearly blew up their munitions.

But the last one, which was delivered right before the day they were ordered to launch, was the most intriguing. He received a message that he was requested in the cargo bay, and the quartermaster was throwing a fit when he arrived. As usual they all saluted him when he entered the bay, and he silently shook his head. He wouldn't get used to that for a while.

"What's the situation?" Dothan asked. The quartermaster led him to a pod where a courier bot hovered a short distance above it.

"SPECIAL DELIVERY FOR CAPTAIN RHAEGAR," the robot said.

"Now I've asked the toaster here multiple times what's inside it, " the quartermaster said, "but it says-"

"THE PACKAGE IS FOR THE CAPTAIN ONLY," the robot said.

"How do I know this isn't a bomb?" the quartermaster asked.

"Have you scanned for any explosives, radiation, or toxins?"

"It's a sealed pod, captain," the quartermaster said, "If there's anything in there, I can't detect it." Dothan approached it cautiously then extended his consciousness into the capsule. He detected the faintest hint of a heartbeat.

"Let me see the shipping details," he said.

To Dothan, From Akarra

"It's from my mate," Dothan said, "Or at least it says it is."

"THE PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED WITH A NOTE," the robot said, then a door opened in its chest to dispense a letter in a sealed envelope. Dothan allowed the quartermaster to scan the envelope for anything hazardous, just in case it wasn't from Akarra, then Dothan opened it so only he could read it.

Dear Captain,

You're moving up in the galaxy, and I want everyone to know it. As nobility now, your lifestyle needs to reflect your new status, so here is a gift befitting the captain of a war frigate, something to keep your bed warm when I'm not there. I have already taken care of the legalities and permits, so the being in this pod belongs to you now. Have fun!

Love, Akarra.

"Send it up to my quarters," Dothan commanded.

He didn't get to it until the evening, though, and he almost considered letting the pod sit unopened until they were underway. They were supposed to launch in the morning and there was so much to prepare. But he was exhausted. If he didn't relax for a just a moment, he would be too tired the following day.

When he entered his quarters that night, he sat down on his bed and nearly forgot the hibernation pod in the middle of the room. Then he figured it would be rude not to at least see what was inside. Akarra was a noble, but a slave could still set one back a large sum. He carefully read the instructions to safely open the pod without endangering who was inside it, then the metallic lid popped open revealing the inner chamber which was all glass.

Dothan gasped out loud and took a step back in his shock.

"A human female!" Akarra must have remembered their conversation in bed. This really was too much. When he had imagined Akarra as a human girl, that had just been a fantasy. He didn't deserve such a luxurious, rare slave.

He inhaled then exhaled deeply and started the pod's activation sequence. The woman's heartbeat increased from hibernating to merely sleeping, and her core body temperature raised to natural levels. She would awake as soon as the pod filled with oxygen, but first Dothan made sure all of her vitals were in the green. He made a mental note to have the ship's medical officer look at her later, but for now she seemed perfectly healthy.

Without further ado, Dothan opened the glass chamber inside the pod and air rushed in. Immediately, the human woman's eyes shot open and she woke gasping for air. She sat up in the pod too quickly and she slumped over the side as she felt light-headed.

Her serial number and barcode were tattooed onto her right shoulder. She looked around in fear, but she was temporarily blind after waking up from hibernation. She also had a splitting headache, and every one of her muscles was sore since the pod stimulated them to prevent atrophy.

"Where am I?" she cried.

My quarters, Dothan said to her telepathically, I am the captain of this ship, and you are now my slave.

She shivered with pleasure at that word just as she had been conditioned to.

"Hello, Master," she said breathlessly.

What should I call you? he asked.

"My designation is S-146," she said, "But my creators called me Sandra. It's a traditional human name, I'm told."

Let's have a better look at you. Then he gently levitated her out of the pod so she was suspended in midair.

"Chest out, hands behind your back, legs open," Dothan commanded out loud. He decided he would alternate between addressing her verbally and telepathically just to keep her on her toes. Unable to do anything else as she hovered three feet off the ground, she obeyed and got into the position.

He levitated her closer until she was suspended in the air right in front of him, then he slowly spun her around so he could see her from every angle. She was definitely attractive, though not by conventional standards of his species.

Her hair was a rich gold with eyes which were two different colors, blue and green. He didn't know if that was natural for her strain, or if it was a genetic modification, but it was absolutely stunning. He also couldn't smell any makeup, so her flawless skin, glossy, and dark, smoky eyes with long lashes were natural, it was definitely another modification. Almost all of her hair was on her head as well, with only a small triangle right above her sex, enough to emphasize her exoticness, but not so much hair that she shed everywhere like Akarra had mentioned. Whether or not it would grow back, he didn't know. Another mark in her favor was her sexual organs were compatible with his in a purely geometrical sense, and her small stature meant she would be a very tight fit around his cock.

Tired of just looking at her, Dothan walked around her like he was circling a prey animal. Every so often her ran the back of one of his claws down her smooth, warm skin. This always elicited an adorable whimper from the girl's lips. Finally, he grabbed hold of one of her breasts and squeezed. Her soft flesh yielded delightfully to his handling, and she winced briefly in pain, but didn't cry out.

Next, he rubbed his thumb over the hard little nub of skin that poked out from her tits, her nipple he believed it was called. He could feel her arousal when she started squirming from that touch. Her breathing grew hot and heavy, and her face contorted with desperation.

Please don't stop! she begged in her mind.

"I give the orders around here," he said.

"You heard my thoughts?" Sandra asked.

"Yes, I can read your mind," he replied as he let go of her breast.

I appreciate that you are enjoying yourself, but don't forget, you're here for my pleasure, not the other way around, he said.

"Forgive me, Master," Sandra said, "I got carried away."

Dothan pulled his chair out from his desk and sat down in front of her. As soon as she was facing him, he stopped spinning her but didn't set her down.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Helpless, Master," she said.

"You should," Dothan said, "You have no way off of this ship, you cannot lie or hide anything from me, and if I wanted, I could take away your ability to even think."

To say nothing of my current situation, Sandra thought as she hung in the air unable to move.

"You are absolutely correct," Dothan replied, "There's just one problem with that, this is a warship. Having one like you on board could be a liability, a dangerous liability. I also have duties that will prevent from making use of your body as often as I would like. Frankly, I don't actually need a pleasure slave. So, explain to me why I shouldn't just sell you next time we're planetside."

Sandra suspected this was a test, so she cleared her throat and set her shoulders to make herself look more professional.

"My specialty is a sex slave, but I have been given extensive household training, such as cleaning, cooking, and secretarial duties. I have also been trained in various forms of artistic expression, especially music. You're probably most interested in that I can supplement the ship's labor wherever I am needed. With your permission, I will also warm your bed for you, relieve your stress at the end of the day, or... or I can be given to the crew to improve their morale."

"Do you want that?" Dothan asked.

Sandra had heard what happened to human slaves on imperial warships, and the thought made her very nervous. However, she also understood she had no choice in the matter, if her new master decided as much.

Dothan sensed her fear though and said, "Personally I'd rather not just hand over my new property to a rambunctious crew, though I will lend your body to my officers from time to time."

"Yes, Master," Sandra said.

"Very well, you are welcome on my ship, but I expect you to pull your weight," Dothan said, "Which isn't much, so you should have no problems fulfilling your duties."

With that he set her on the ground.

Kneel with your legs spread, stick your chest out, hands on your knees with your palms up. Keep your mouth open.

Sandra complied and inhaled deeply. Her sight had almost completely returned by now, so she was finally able to look at her new master. He was enormous, even for an aurelian: nine feet tall and nearly half a ton. His limbs, all six of them, were made of solid muscle; his two largest arms were as big around as her waist, and his legs were even bigger still. Finally, she took a risk and glanced upward to meet his gaze. There was nothing even remotely human in that face: no emotion, just a cold reptilian glare. She suddenly felt very intimidated and tried to look away, but her master lifted her chin and made her look into his bright green eyes.

"Whenever I enter the room, unless I say otherwise, you are to assume this position until I release you," he said, "Consider it your natural state."

Am I clear?

"Yes, Master," Sandra said with a shiver.

"This is to remind you that this," he gestured to her body, "These," he said as he fondled one of her tits, "This," he said as he stuck a claw into her mouth which she started to suck on, "And this," he reached out and started stimulating her cunt with his telekinesis, "All belong to me."

"Yes, Masterrrrrr," Sandra moaned out loud at the sensation.

"You will be given other duties as I deem it necessary," Dothan explained, "But for now this room is your home. That means I expect you to treat it as such. Every night, before I return, it will be spotless."

"Yes, Master," Sandra said.

"Secondly, you may never lie to me," he said, "I can read your mind, so if I catch you in a lie, or keeping any secrets from me, your punishment will be severe." He gave her a small, ominous taste of what he meant and forced her to feel sheer dread.

"Yes, Master," she said.

"Thirdly," he said, "If any of the crew gives you an order, you will obey it."

Sandra glanced away nervously.

"Don't worry, I will give them rules to follow around you as well," he said, "Finally, no pleasuring yourself unless I permit it. Your body is not yours, it's mine."

"I understand that innately, Master," Sandra purred and bit her lip.

"Perfect," he said, "Now, I know that you know what to do next." He stood up and removed his pants allowing his long, red cock to pop out of its sheathe in front of her face. She smiled awkwardly while remembering not to bare her teeth, then wrapped her fingers around his rigid member and started stroking it up and down.

Starris, he called from a distance, unless it's an emergency, I do not wish to be disturbed for the rest of the night.

Yes, sir, the yeoman said.

Sandra looked up at him expectantly, waiting for him to give her a new command.

"Use your imagination, slave," he said. With that, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his engorged cock-head while pumping his thick shaft with both her hands. She could barely fit it in her mouth, and that made her terrified for when, not if, he decided to claim her cunt. He was nearly as long as one of her forearms and her fingers only just reached her thumbs around his shaft.

Dothan said nothing verbally or otherwise while his new slave worked her magic. To her credit, he didn't need to, she seemed to be an excellent judge of body language. She changed her technique when he seemed uninterested, and doubled down when she got the response she wanted.

However, her eyes betrayed nothing. And she seemed more resigned to her situation than the excitement she had displayed before. The only way he could gage how she felt was by reading her mind. Her surface level thoughts were what he expected, declarations of how much she enjoyed pleasuring him, the desire for submissive servitude, and so on. But he knew she had been conditioned to think that, and those thoughts weren't, strictly speaking, hers.

He wanted to know how she really felt, so he looked deeper while trying to be as unintrusive as he could so he wouldn't damage her mind in any way. The sensation was more like looking through a telescope than a microscope, and he couldn't see any part of her mind that clearly, but what he saw was much more believable. Far from the eager sex slave, Sandra's real, organic emotions were a lot more fearful and uncertain.

I'll be gentle, dear, he said to the deepest parts of her mind. She was briefly taken aback by this, but he saw the faintest hint of gratitude take route in her subconscious.

I'm still going to take what's mine though. Get on the bed.

Sandra nodded and stood up, only coming up as far as his stomach, then walked over to the bed. Then she gulped down her apprehension and bent over, breathing heavily. Dothan approached the bed and wondered about the logistics of this as her entire body was below the level of his cock now. And while he would fit, it would be very tight, and he had no interest in damaging his property.

Once again Sandra felt herself being levitated into the air until her warm, dripping pussy was at his eye level. Her curiosity was soon satisfied as she felt his long, soft tongue worm its way inside her. Her eyes popped wide open and she gasped with joy.

"Thank you... Master," she moaned blissfully. Without removing his tongue, he spoke to her telepathically.

This isn't for your benefit; I need to lube your insides.

"Still," she said biting her lip, but it was over too soon. She knew better to complain when he pulled out of her. Then he lowered her and he spun her around until they were eye-level with each other.

Without being told to, Sandra spread her legs and pushed her chest out for him. Then, gently, but firmly, Dothan grabbed her wrists and ankles, arresting her movement, and probed her entrance with his tip. Before she could get used to it, he started to push. Her face contorted with pain and her eyes welled up with tears as he filled a space that just too small for him.

While he was still linked to her mind, he was aware of the pain and knew to stop if she experienced anything too out of the ordinary, like tearing. The mixture of his saliva and soaking in her own fluids did the trick though. While she was stretched, and filled beyond the soft limits of her body, she wasn't injured.

As soon as she grew accustomed to it however, he began sliding out. Then as soon as he was back at her entrance, he pushed back in before her pussy could close back together. He was faster this time too so she would have jumped if he hadn't been gripping her tight.

The pain never went away, but it grew tolerable, and it was overwhelmed by the pleasure caused by her conditioning. As powerful as he was, he was still being far gentler than he could have been, probably as gentle as a creature his size could be with a human.

And she was tighter by far than any other woman Dothan had ever had. Her body positively engulfed his cock. She was everything he imagined she would be, and he made a mental note to send Akarra a very grateful message. He had all kinds of ideas for Sandra, whenever his duties permitted it, but for now he was limited to merely testing out her body in the most basic way.

She felt incredible, but she was being a bit too quiet. He could hear her thoughts about how she was drowning in bliss and how she existed for this. It was all very theatrical and he knew she was thinking it for his benefit, but he wanted to hear her say it out loud.

"My body belongs to my Master!" she repeated over and over as he fucked her raw, "My Master's pleasure is my pleasure! I was created only to be my Master's perfect fuck toy!"

Still linked to her mind, he noticed that even the deeper reaches of her subconscious had turned into enjoyment. That meant she was close, and so was he. He let go of her wrists and she immediately reached up to wrap her arms around him, though he was so big around that her hands didn't touch behind his back.

"I won't normally do this, but since you've been so enjoyable, here's a little treat for being such a good fuck," Dothan said.

"What is it?" Sandra asked right before she blacked out from her orgasm. Just this once, Dothan simultaneously induced every pleasant sensation her body could experience.

She felt both warm and cool, and all of her fingers and toes as well as every inch of her skin felt a soft thrumming. Sweetness and spice tickled her tongue at the same time while a soft melody filled her ears. She felt like she was wrapped up in a soft blanket, or smothered by excited baby animals, then stretched out to bathe in the sun. She felt weightless and full of vitality. Most of all, her pussy felt like it was being injected with raw pleasure. She felt Dothan's cock inside her again, while a phantom tongue played with her engorged sensitive clit, and another non-existent cock pumped in and out of her ass, and a third one stretched out her throat.