Starship Fafnir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her human brain couldn't handle the myriad, contradictory sensations, but all the same it was indescribably wonderful. For a brief moment, her mind almost literally became orgasmic pleasure. All this was accompanied by a single, clear thought from her new master.

If you want to feel this again, you have to earn it. Slave...

Then the sensation of absolute, true pleasure ended and her everything turned white as she came like a supernova. When Sandra finally came too, she shot up in bed and looked around blindly in the darkness of the cabin. She both felt and heard a huge creature sleeping next to her in bed, and remembered her new master who she had just surrendered her body to.

She laid a hand on him and stroked what she thought must have been his arm. He wasn't soft, and she feared the possibility that he might crush her if her rolled over in the night. However, she didn't really understand where she was beyond that she was on a starship. Having never known anything else, his presence and ownership of her felt familiar, if nothing else.

At least he hadn't been cruel to her, not like some of her previous masters. She had half a mind to sleep on the floor, as she was accustomed to. Then she took a risk by thinking that if he had wanted her to sleep down there, then she wouldn't be in his bed in the first place.

Not that this particular bed would be much more comfortable than the floor since this was a warship, but her new master's body formed a natural cleft for her. She backed herself into his embrace, and when he felt her stirring, he draped on of his arms over her while still fast asleep. The ship was cold, like all aurelian ships, but his body was pleasantly warm as she drifted off to sleep again.