Starship Isabella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night, she continued making love to both of them. Gia had been invited to work for Stellardyne at one of their off-world hospitals. Everyone knew that Stellardyne took care of its employees and offered excellent salary and benefits. She was going to take care of the people providing food and resources to Earth. Rob married Bella a week before Gia left for the Stellardyne induction center and they shared their wedding night with Gia.

Bella knew that since Rob was a Breeder, he was obligated to have sex with Breeder women. She had no problem with watching Rob fuck these other women, and occasionally joined in. She, however, never wanted to make love to anyone beside Rob and Rob was otherwise faithful to Bella. Brad came along soon after they were married. Rob had always wanted to command a starship, so when he and Bella started looking for a star ship they could afford. Rob used the rest of his inheritance and half of his parent's life insurance policy, along with Bella's earnings to buy a used star freighter, naming it the Isabella, after his beautiful wife.

For the first time since they'd gone their separate ways, Rob and the sister he loved were in the same place at the same time. There were no more laws against incest on Earth or on Utopian planets and the sexual tension between the siblings was high.

The Feldon and Maxwell families sat together on a large curved sofa, while Justin and Judy sat across from them. Rob was finally brought back to the present when Allen asked his CEO a question.

"So, Justin, have you had time to work on the project we discussed the other day?" Allen asked his CEO.

"I have," Justin answered. "Are you ready to see the plans for the rebuilding of your ship? It won't be the same once we're finished modifying it," Justin told Rob.

Rob nodded, eager to see how the older crew transport could be transformed to a ship capable of hauling precious passengers and cargo safely through the galaxy. Using his PIC, Justin invited the lead engineer on the project to come and show everyone his plans. They were soon joined by a nude couple who were introduced as Ed and Dawn. Ed was the head engineer in charge of the project and Dawn was going to help them design the interior.

They all turned their attention to a holographic projection of a generic Scout Class star ship floating before their eyes. "I didn't know your ship's actual configuration, but this is how the plan would work on a standard model," Ed said. Rob told Ed that the Isabella was indeed a standard model. As Ed spoke, the major components of the ship were highlighted and an exploded closeup view came into focus.

"The outer hull will remain totally unchanged; we will even keep the existing identity transponders. Pirates are well aware of the types of passengers and cargo your star freighter carries. Your booking agent is known to be working with the pirates, telling them each cargo and destination of all the ships he handles," Ed began. Rob was surprised that Anik was so duplicitous, but maybe that was why they had been able to navigate safely through areas of space where pirates were known to hunt. He wished that they had been using Anik when Bella had been killed. The cargo they were hauling was virtually worthless to the pirates.

"So, the outer hull, well known to the pirates, will be our camouflage. The inner hull will be the same shape, of course, but two meters smaller in diameter and made of modern military grade materials. This will allow for defensive armament to be installed between the two hulls," Ed told them.

"What kind of armament?" Brad asked, his military training kicking in.

"Twelve type B energy cannons mounted around the ship, double cannons fore and aft," Ed replied. "That's the same configuration as a Battle Cruiser, except that the guns will be mounted in pop-up turrets beneath the outer hull," Ed told them. Rob was impressed and Brad was thrilled. When he was in Space Academy, he had been trained to be a tactical officer on a Cruiser. The type B energy cannons were the largest, most powerful naval guns that could be installed on a ship. Only Type A guns were larger and more powerful, but they were land based and used for planetary defense.

"The pirates only have the older, original reactors and gravity drive developed by Allen forty years ago. The reactor and drive on Isabella are also one of the older models. The current fusion power plant will be replaced by a smaller, cooler, more powerful model, as will the black hole generator and the gravity drive. This will make Isabella faster than any single pirate vessel out there.

Only by working in teams will pirates have a chance of catching up with the improved ship," Justin told them. "Those changes, along with the addition of our most advanced military Artificial Intelligence and improved star charts will make your ship a pretty tough fighting machine. If the pirates ever do catch up with you, they will definitely have met their match." Ed concluded.

Rob and Brad gave their unqualified approval to the plan. Rather than be delegated to hauling crews and equipment to far off operations, they were going to be delivering VIPs and much anticipated embryos to colonies throughout the Confederation. Ed and Dawn stayed for dinner, Ed talking his recent opportunity to move to Eden to join the development team there. Ed knew that being invited to work on Eden was a high compliment to his accomplishments. Dawn didn't look enthusiastic about the move.

"Don't you want to move to Eden?" Ana asked.

"We have a teenage daughter," Dawn explained. "Even though we are basically a Utopian family in name, I don't want to expose Sophia to the open sexual displays you find surrounding you on a place like Eden," she said. "I'm afraid that when we arrive on Eden, she's going to see sexual things that are not appropriate for a teenager to see," she told them.

"Oh no, it's not like that at all!" Ana reassured her. "Adults with children live in a separate part of the community. Only in the adult section will you see any sexuality out in the open." Ana said.

"I never saw more than a quick hug or kiss before becoming an adult," Gabby verified. "Just the standard Utopian greeting."

"Allen, Ana, Gabby and I only moved into the adult section after Gabby turned 18," Gia told the worried mother. "I was not raised in a Utopian environment at all. Rob and I were raised on Fleet bases all over the place. Even though we were fairly sheltered, Rob and I had heard about sex and even seen sexually explicit videos before we became adults. That would never happen on Eden," Gia said.

You should visit the new Utopian colony in Tahiti when you get the chance," Allen suggested to the couple. "Leave Sophia home with relatives. I'll even pick up the tab. Just arrange it with Judy. You'll see that Utopians aren't like that at all. We love our children and want to keep them children until they become adults!"

"Sophia is staying with Ed's parents for the next week," Dawn said. "maybe we can get them to keep her for a little while longer," Dawn told Ed.

"It won't take much to get my parents to keep her for the rest of the month, they'd love the opportunity to get to spoil their granddaughter," Ed replied.

After dinner, Gia came up to Rob and kissed him deeply. She had obviously been reminiscing about their days at the apartment together as well as he had been. "Do you remember what we used to dream abut wne we held each other in our arms back when we lived together in the apartment?" she asked Rob.

"Sure do," Rob answered.

Wanna Fuck?" Gia asked her brother, taking hold of his dick.

"Only after you suck my cock like you used to," Rob replied, a broad smile on his face.

Gia laughed, remembering his appreciation for her oral skills. Gia pushed her brother down on his back and threw her leg over her brother's face and settled her pussy over his mouth. Rob pushed his rigid fuck pole up into Gia's waiting mouth. Everyone watched as the two siblings resumed their taboo relationship. Gia was a better cocksucker than she'd been before. Her practicing on her many new fuckbuddies on Eden had allowed her to hone her skills. Gia was impressed at how well her brother still ate her horny cunt. Everyone knew that the couple wouldn't last very long before they would drive the other to orgasm.

Rob was filling his sister's mouth with cum and Gia was flooding Rob's face with her thick girl cream soon after they began. Gia moved next to her nephew. Brad had never seen his aunt nude growing up, and he was amazed how good she looked. Gia took Brad's straining cock into her talented mouth and sucked him with her magical throat until she'd drained her nephew's balls as well. Brad couldn't wait to fuck his beautiful aunt in every hole, but his father must finally get to fuck Gia before he would.

"Let's take this to the orgy room," Ana suggested. Everyone followed Ana back to the large well-appointed room. The orgy room contained one large bed, big enough to hold at least 10 people, and a large open shower. The women chose the first man they would have sex with and sat close to them on the bed. Ana chose Justin to be her first partner of the evening and Dawn chose Brad. Gabby chose Ed and Judy wanted to have sex with Allen. That left Gia and her brother to begin the first round of the orgy.

Gia and Rob started things off, getting right down to business. They didn't require any foreplay; Gia was sopping wet and Rob was rock hard. Rob and Gia made love slowly and gently. Rob and Gia loved each other deeply. It was the same type of love that Rob had felt about Bella and Gia felt about Allen. The depth of their love made their sex together that much more rewarding. After cumming by making slow love to her brother, Gia begged Rob to pound her cunt. Rob thrust the full length of his well-seasoned cock roughly inside his sister. Gia gasped and begged for more. Rob pounded Gia's needy cunt repeatedly, causing his sister's full tits to sway wildly on her chest. Gia grabbed her tits and begged Rob to fuck her harder. Rob was exhausted and covered with sweat when he finally released his load into Gia's hungry hole.

After watching Rob with Gia, the rest of the observers were very horny. The orgy had been kicked off by Rob and Gia. Everyone else began their foreplay, leaving Rob and Gia alone on the big bed. Gia moved on top of Rob in the 69 position and cleaned his slippery cock while Rob ate his cream from his sister's pussy. It was much better this time. Rob knew what it would taste and feel like and he wasn't concerned by taking his full load and cleaning his twin's pussy afterward.

The second round followed a period of rest and rehydration. While the men relaxed, trying to recover their erections, the women formed a daisy chain, licking each other's cunts and assholes.

The rest of the evening was filled with more sex, starting with Brad getting to fuck his Aunt Gia. The remainder of the couples switched partners and continued the orgy. Gia moaned when Brad pushed his long, thick cock into her fuck hole, stretching her open. Gia had been fucked by several big dicked men before, some even larger than Brad, but she hadn't had anyone as big in years. She thoroughly enjoyed the pounding she was getting from Brad and looked forward to having sex with her nephew regularly.

After several changes of lovers, they all snuggled up in a big tangle of people and fell asleep together. In the morning, they all awoke and laughed at the state they were all in. Sometime during the night Allen had ended up between Ana and Gabby, his soft cock between his granddaughter's parted lips. She must've fallen asleep as soon as Allen had filled her mouth with his seed. Rob was laying with his face buried in his sister's crotch and Judy was laying with Brad's morning wood pressing against her backside.

She had really enjoyed Brad's big cock stretching out her pussy the night before. Jason, Dawn and Ed were not in the bed, they had obviously gotten up quietly and were seeing about the rebuild. Everyone slowly woke and started their day with oral sex with the people they'd fallen asleep next to. Afterwards, they rose and took a long hot shower together, making sure that everyone washed each other until they were squeaky clean, inside and out.

By the time they shared breakfast together, dozens of Stellardyne engineers had descended on the Isabella. These were trusted Stellardyne employees from other facilities near Austin, who secretly arrived throughout the night and early that morning by an underground tunnel that originated in a shabby looking office complex in downtown Austin. The inside of the complex was anything but shabby. The building contained high level security for all of the luxurious offices and living spaces. All the apartments were occupied with Stellardyne security officers and their families. A security team of fifty armed guards could be inside the underground bunker of the main facility in under five minutes.

The engineers had been planning the individual tasks they had been assigned to by Ed Miller, the project manager. By the time the Maxwell and Allen's family dressed in their flimsies and coveralls and arrived at the indoor hanger complex, the outer hull had been completely removed. The reactor's deuterium and tritium, fuel for the nuclear fusion reactor, was being drained from the fuel system. Along with a new, improved power plant, the current fuel tanks were to be replaced by a larger set of fuel tanks, giving the Isabella longer range. Ed met them and explained the work that had already been done and what steps would be taken next. The interior of the ship would be totally gutted the following day, and the inner hull removed and replaced. Next, the new propulsion system would be installed and only then could the energy cannons be mounted and hooked up to the more powerful fusion reactor and the starship put back together.

Dawn joined them and led them into her well decorated office. "What type of things do you want for the ship's interior?" Dawn asked. "We'll be starting with a blank canvas in a few days, let me know some of the features you want, and I'll get on ordering the materials right away," she told them.

Ana, Gabby and Gia brainstormed several ideas with Dawn. Dawn had designed the interiors of Allen's current yachts and knew some of the things that Allen his "girls" liked. Dawn knew that individual rooms had to bew present for people for when they wanted to be alone or with someone. Dawn scrolled through pictures of the art and sculpture she'd selected for Allen's next project. She and Gia had talked about the types of erotic art that she wanted on the next yacht and Dawn showed them what she had chosen.

"May I suggest that we display moving scenes from the Kama Sutra on the walls of the orgy room?" Dawn asked. "I know some very beautiful practitioners who would be glad to make them for you on short notice. They're a brother and sister team from New India," Dawn told them. "Are there any positions you particularly want them to perform?"

"That sounds great," Gabby replied, getting agreement from Ana and Gia. "We'll let you pick your favorite positions. Can we get video screens on the ceiling like grandpa had on the Starseeker?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Dawn replied. In addition to the commercially produced sexually explicit videos do you want to record your orgies for later playback? That's a recent upgrade to the system," Dawn asked.

"Oh yes," Gia answered excitedly. "I just love to watch Allen fuck other women."

The women continued to choose colors and textures they wanted and some of the art they wanted for the rest of the ship. By the time most of the decisions had been made. The men all joined them and they showed them what they'd chosen. Neither Brad nor Rob had any strong opinions about what they'd seen, but Allen had a more critical eye and made several suggestions. Everyone agreed that Allen's advice was spot on. After a few more minutes, the plans were complete.

Gia asked dawn if she had reconsidered Dawms decision to not move to Eden with her husband.

"We've decided to take Allen up on the offer to visit Tahiti for a few weeks before we decide completely. If we don't go, I guess I'll have to wait until Sophia is an adult before we join him there," she said.

The next few days were filled with technical instruction covering the ship's new Artificial Intelligence computer, which was named AMI, standing for Advanced Military Intelligence computer. AMI stored all of the new star charts and jump points that exploited all of the "shortcuts" that the Stellardyne team had been working on for the past few years. These shortcuts were still not available to the public, and probably never would be.

These routes allowed Allen's family to travel to their secret planets, including Eden, with minimum risk of being stopped by pirates. The only time Allen ever used the standard routes was in areas where there were no other alternatives. Unfortunately, on his last transit from Nirvana to Eden, a pirate ship had been near his entry point. After lunch, every day, they visited the shop floor and monitored the progress of the Isabella's rebuild, totally pleased with the results.

Many afternoons were spent talking more about the details of living a Utopian life on Eden and the other Utopian planets with Rob and Brad as well as Dawn and Ed. Every evening when they left the hanger, cocktails, and hors d'oeuvres were served to the invited dinner guests, followed by a small orgy. The guest couples were different every time, but some were regulars. By the time the Isabella was nearing completion Rob and Brad knew most of the engineers and technicians intimately.

There were always a good mix of women at Allen's orgies with ages and ethnicities that Rob and Brad realized that they would've never have chosen on their own. Every one of these women had been skilled and delightful lovers, regardless of age, race, or ethnicity. In Utopian societies those things didn't matter a bit. Everyone was welcomed and everyone was loved for their unique personalities and the talents they brought to the community. When Utopians talked about free love, they meant free love between everybody!

While many of the women at Allen's complex had been totally pleased by Brad's big cock, others had been expecting more. None of them said anything, but Ana and Gia could read the women's facial expressions. Both Gia and Ana had been underwhelmed by Brad's performance in bed. Gia talked to Ana about Brad's lack of technique and the women agreed that they would both help instruct Brad on how to become a better lover. Gia had been with big cocked men many times before, several of them even longer and thicker than Brad's. What Brad had depended on until now was his size and girth, all he knew how to do was to pound his cock in and out of her pussy or ass.

"Gabby's in love with you," Gia told Brad as they laid together after he'd cum inside his Aunt and cleaned her pussy "She's going to enjoy anything you do with her, but you want to be able to knock her socks off when she's with you. You need to learn how to eat pussy and fuck her better than she's ever been fucked or is likely to ever be fucked," Gia told her nephew.

"What's wrong with the way I fuck?" Brad asked defensively.

Gia could tell that her forthrightness had bruised Brad's ego, but she loved her nephew and wanted him to be happy in his relationship with Gabby. These were simply the unvarnished truths that he needed to hear. Gia sighed. How do you tell a stud like Brad that he lacks any technique at all?

"Honey, you have a magnificent cock, and you can make many women cum simply because it fills her up and touches places inside her that have never been touched. Men with smaller cocks have to rely on technique, something that you have very little of. You simply pump in and out with the same rhythm and angle every time and some women cum like crazy. What if a woman is used to a bigger cock than yours? There are plenty of bigger ones out there you know. What if Gabby becomes totally used to your size and needs something more?"