Starship Isabella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad thought about what his aunt had said. "I asked Dad if he'd show me some of his tricks. He hasn't been very successful at that I guess," Brad told his aunt. He really wanted to keep Gabby happy and had noticed that the intensity of her orgasms had declined. She sometimes came harder on his father and Allen's cock than she did on his.

"Can you help me Aunt Gia?" he asked. Gia told him that both she and Ana would train him if he would be willing to comply with her and Ana's instructions on how to eat pussy and fuck better. Swallowing his pride, Brad committed to the older women to do whatever they told him to do. His relationship and desire to keep Gabby sexually satisfied was his top priority. By the time the Isabella was ready to travel to Eden, Brad's lessons had begun, with Rob fucking his sister and lover to show Brad what they both liked. Rob had no idea how to coach Brad, but simply did what he always did and Brad began to follow his example. His lovers explained to Brad exactly what he was doing. Brad was rewarded immediately when Gia and Ana were cumming harder on his cock than they ever had before.

The ship was ready and the systems tested. The supplies were stowed aboard and the embryos loaded in cryogenic containers in the hold. The Isabella was a wolf in sheep's clothing. It looked like a obsolete freighter, but it was heavily armed luxury yacht, designed to transport the Feldon family and the precious embryos.