Starship Isabella Ch. 05

Story Info
Three weddings and a tragedy.
7.6k words
4.69
6.9k
16

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spacefan
Spacefan
124 Followers

Joy and Sorrow

When they arrived in the kitchen the next morning to share their news, Gia, Ana and Rob were already at the table, talking quietly to each other. When Ana saw the excitement on her daughter's face, she turned her broad smile to her daughter and Brad.

"What are you two so excited about?" Ana asked her animated daughter.

"Brad asked me to marry him and I said yes!" Gabby responded enthusiastically.

"Congratulations!" Everyone cried out in unison. They all knew that Gabby and Brad had been destined for each other. Everyone stood up and hugged the happy couple, tears of joy coming to Ana's eyes.

After Gabby and Brad celebrated their wonderful announcement, Ana told them that she and Rob had made an important decision that morning as well. "It looks like we'll have a double wedding then!" Ana said, sobbing with emotion.

"What?" Gabby asked, shocked, but overjoyed for her mother.

"That's wonderful!" Gabby said excitedly. Gabby was so happy for her mother. She had been looking for Mister Right all of her adult life, hoping to marry the man who she had fallen in love with. It had finally happened! "Where's grandpa? Does he know?" Gabby asked, noticing that he wasn't at the breakfast table.

Ana looked into Gabby's questioning eyes. "Your grandfather had to be taken to the hospital this morning," she said.

"He was not feeling well this morning. I brought him to the clinic about an hour ago," Gia told them. Doctor Adams needs to check him out. He kept him for more tests. You know how your grandfather is, he wanted me to come home and stop worrying. I'm here, but I'm still worrying," Gia told them. "I checked in with Dr. Adam's assistant a few minutes ago, the doctor is consulting with Allen's cardiologist in Houston via the quantum link,"Gia said. "He told us not to be worried until the tests are complete. I'm expecting a call anytime now," Gia said, holding her tears and trying to keep from getting emotional.

"Do they think it's his heart?" Gabby asked. "Can't he just get another mechanical one?"

Gia smiled. "If that's the case, then we'll just need to make a quick trip back to Texas and get it done," Gia said confidently, trying to keep everyone's spirits high.

About that time, the PIC in Gia's brain notified her of an incoming call from the clinic. Gia activated her communicator and listened to Doctor Adams for a few minutes. "Can I bring him home now?" Gia looked at the rest of the family and shook her head. "When can we go see him?" Gia nodded at the doctor's instructions and broke the connection.

"It's not his heart at all," she told a relieved Ana and Gabby. "It's his brain." Gia burst out into tears. The women all joined Gia in her grief. Allen had been a special part of all of their lives. For Ana and Gabby, he was the only man until recently who had loved them unconditionally all of their lives.

"What's wrong with his brain?" Rob asked when his sister had gained her composure.

"Is it from the crash?" Brad asked. "I checked him out thoroughly. I didn't see any brain damage," Brad insisted.

"Was it all the sex we had with him?" Gabby asked, concerned that their intense love-making had triggered an event.

"Doc Adams said that he himself checked Allen out, he could see no brain damage at all from the accident. It was nothing that any of us did or didn't do to cause Allen's problem," Gia told them. "He's given Allen some medicine to bring the swelling in his brain down. He will be sleeping for several hours. Doc Allen wants us to meet with him this afternoon. Allen will be in the clinic overnight for monitoring and evaluation. He said that if everything went alright with Allen tonight, we might be able to bring him home in a couple of days," Gia said.

Gia, Ana and Gabby all hugged and cried with each other on and off throughout the day. Rob and Brad sat stoically by their women, just waiting with them, showing their solidarity with them.

After lunch, Gia called the clinic and arranged to meet with Doctor Adams. When they arrived, they were led back to the room where Allen was sleeping soundly, to check on his progress. "The medicine seems to be working well," Doctor Adams told them, as he checked Allen's brain activity. He should be able to go home tomorrow if nothing changes."

After each of the women gave Allen a kiss, the doctor led them to a conference room and had them all sit at the table. "You know, of course, that Allen was born right after the plague but before the sterilization program started. That means that neither of his parents were screened for genetic abnormalities before Allen's conception," the doctor told them. "When I checked out his parents medical history I found that his mother died from the same problem in her brain that Allen has been diagnosed with, a rare form of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome," the doctor told them.

"Allen wanted for me to assure you that nothing you did, including having strenuous sexual intercourse caused his brain to bleed. It was just time for it to happen," Doc Adams told them. "Allen is an unusual case due to the fact that he's never shown symptoms before. The usual lifespan of people suffering from this type of vascular disorder is about fifty years old. It was only when Allen's cardiologist insisted on a full body scan did one of the doctors at the hospital on Earth notice a tiny bleeder in Allen's brain," he explained.

"What's the prognosis?" Rob asked.

"I've already talked to Allen about this and he's agreed to let me tell you the brutally honest truth and his wishes for treatment," Adams said. "I'm afraid that the prognosis is not very good."

"Tell us," Gia told her former colleague and friend.

"Without any treatment, he could have a fatal aneurysm at any time. With medication and rest, he will have anywhere from three to six months. During that time he may have one or more serious brain bleeds due to one of his many tiny aneurysms rupturing. Depending on the severity of these he may be be only partially or fully incapacitated."

Everyone gasped at the announcement. "Are there any other options?" Ana asked.

"Yes," the doctor told them. "A permanent cure is achievable through neurosurgery. The odds of such a surgery being successful is much less than fifty-fifty. If he survives the surgery, he will be cured. If not, he may never leave the operating room alive."

Ana, Gabby and Gia held onto each other, trying to comfort themselves, shocked by the news.

"What did Allen choose?" Rob asked.

"He's chosen surgery," the doctor told them. He said that you would all understand because you all knew how he's lived his life," The doctor told them.

Everyone did understand. Throughout his life Allen had been a very active man with a brilliant mind. The thought of him living another few months with diminished vitality was not even an option for a man like Allen.

"Doctor Takahashi, a neurosurgeon in Houston, wants to see Allen and the rest of you in Houston in two months," Adams informed them. "It will take him that long to assemble the team and for you to get here. I have medication that will make him groggy, but it will extend his life until Takahashi can operate. If you left within the next few days, you should be able to get there in time for his appointment."

Brad smiled. "With Isabella, we can make it there with a week to spare."

Gia, Ana and Gabby took turns that night, taking up a vigil in Allen's room. In the morning, as the morning light streamed through the windows, Allen finally woke up. Ana notified the medical staff and Dr. Adams was there in minutes. Ana stayed out of the way as the doctor and his staff thoroughly checked Allen's brain activity. To everyone's great relief, the doctor pronounced that Allen had suffered no significant setback. His brain was no longer bleeding and the swelling was going down.

The rest of the family was there 15 minutes later, to see Allen. He seemed especially delighted when Gabby announced her engagement to Brad. "I'm so happy for all of you," Allen said, pleased with the way things were finally turning out. His daughter and granddaughter had found love with worthy partners, the pirate threat was gone and the stage had been set for the flourishing of Utopianism throughout the entire Confederation.

Gia, Ana and Gabby held it together as they walked with Allen, taking turns pushing the clinic required Anti-Grav chair to the car they'd obtained from the motor pool. Rob and Brad shook Allen's hand out of respect for his bravery and determination to live his life on his terms. When they arrived back home, after getting settled in his room, Allen asked his Gia to stay with him for a while. Allen told Gia that according to her wishes, Ana had been given his power of attorney in case he became incapable of handling his own affairs. Gia didn't care anything about any of that. She had never considered what Allen had in his Will, and really didn't care. She just wanted her boyfriend back strong and well.

"Gia?" Allen asked.

"Yes sweetheart."

'Will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Gia wept with joy, accepting his proposal joyfully. She didn't really know why she'd never accepted before, she supposed that Allen would eventually grow tired of her. That was a foolish thought, of course, and she realized it when Allen told her how deeply he loved her. His words rang exceptionally true as he reminded her of all of the wonderful things that she had brought into he and Janet's lives.

Allen told Gia that he had always envisioned Janet expressing her love for Gia upon his death. Unfortunately, that was not to be. Gia was overwhelmed by the joy Allen had given her by his simple, truthful words. She sobbed at the idea that she might be losing him.

"Stop that Gia!" Allen told her. "A new bride should be happy and beautiful for her wedding day!"

He wanted to get married to her immediately. It was a joyous Gia who told the rest of the family the news while Allen napped, still drowsy from the medication he'd taken that morning before leaving the clinic. Ana called the head of the Council and gave her the news about Allen's health and asked if she could get a wedding planned on short notice. The Councilwoman assured Ana that all would be ready for that evening. After breaking the connection with Ana, the Councilwoman called an emergency meeting of the Council that afternoon and invited several citizens who were outstanding organizers of weddings, birthdays, defloration ceremonies, everything. Eden was about to throw the biggest wedding in the planet's history. Gia spoke to Ana and Gabby while Rob and Brad went to make arrangements to have Isabella ready for launch the morning after the wedding.

"Ana, Gabby," Gia addressed the two women. "I've gotten some instructions for Doctor Adams about Allen's care before surgery. He's prescribed medication to both keep the brain swelling down as well as a mild sedative," Gia began. "The doctor has cleared Allen for having sex, but said that he would probably tire very easily and probably wouldn't be able to perform more that once a day because of the medication," Gia told them. "Since we are all Allen's lovers, do you have any plan that we can follow to accommodate Allen's condition?"

"What does Daddy want?" Ana asked Gia.

"I don't know, let's go ask him," Gia said, leading the women into the bedroom.

Allen was elevated in the bed and awake, lost in his own thoughts.

"Grandpa?" Gabby asked. "The doctor said that you would be limited to having sex one time a day. We wanted your thoughts on which of us it would be." Gabby asked without pulling any punches.

Allen laughed at his granddaughter's bluntness. "You really know how to get to the point, don't you," Allen said, taking Gabby into his arms. "What did the doctor say about squeezing my granddaughter's perfect breasts or sucking her big puffy nipples? What did he say about me fingering my granddaughter's slick pussy or tight asshole while she sucked me off?" Allen asked Gabby.

"He didn't say anything about that Grandpa, just that you should only have sex once a day," Gabby answered fondling Allen's cock. "I don't think he said anything about giving you a hand job either," Gabby laughed as she jerked his stiff cock.

"I'd rather cum in your mouth, you sweet child," Allen said, pulling Gabby's mouth down to his hard shaft.

Gabby was gentle with her grandfather's cock, not going too fast. Allen used no Tantric sex tricks but came with little force into his granddaughter's hungry mouth.

"The same for me Daddy?" Ana asked, feeling like a teenage girl again. Allen had been the first man she'd ever sucked off and the first man she'd ever fucked. Up until she'd met Rob, he was the first man who had ever loved her.

Allen nodded, reaching up to Ana to hug her. After a long hug and a kiss, Allen spoke to his daughter. "I love you very much, Allen told her. Never forget that.

"I won't Daddy," Ana promised, kissing him again.

"Gia?" Allen said finally. "Gia Maxwell, soon to be Gia Feldon. I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you alone for the rest of my life. You are free to make love to anyone else, but please make love to me every night," Allen said.

"Of course!" Gia sobbed hugging her fiance'

"Of course if the surgery is successful, all bets are off," Allen said smiling.

"Of course!" Gia agreed, laughing once more.

Allen called Rob to his room and explained his wishes for life after surgery in the case he didn't survive. He made it clear to Rob that he was counting on Rob to take care of Gia if he didn't make it. Rob expressed his nearly lifelong desire to marry his sister. That wasn't strange to Allen, lots of siblings wanted to be married and spend their lives together. Allen gave Rob his blessing and said that he would share his wishes with Gia that night.

Immediately after a light lunch, Ana and Gabby went to the fertility clinic to donate their latest ripe egg, as they did regularly during their monthly cycle. This time, however, Gia went with them. She didn't go there to donate an egg, she was a non-Breeder and had been sterilized.

"Allen and I want to start a family together," Gia explained before going into the implantation suite.

Ana and Gabby went to see Jamie, the medic in charge of all gamete donations. After eating Gabby's pussy until orgasm, she easily extracted Gabby's ovum. Ana was next to have her cunt eaten and her egg extracted. Jamie had eaten Ana and Gabby's pussies dozens of times, as they donated their eggs regularly. Ana asked for an evaluation on the health of her ovum. She was nearing forty years old and wanted to make sure that her ova were still genetically acceptable. "Ana, your egg is just as perfect as a twenty-year-old," Jamie told her. "I just heard that you and Rob are getting married, congratulations. Do you and Rob want to have a baby?" Ana told her that she did, and Jamie suggested that she have their husbands come in right away to get their birth control implants removed.

Ana and Gabby called their men and had them come to the clinic immediately. Rob and Brad arrived at the clinic just as the girls were leaving. Unlike most other fertility clinics in the Confederation, Jamie always made a point of speeding her client's restoration of viable sperm with a nice blowjob to help clear the non-nucleated sperm from their balls. Jamie was an expert at fellatio as well as cunnilingus, enticing Brad to blow his load quickly into her cum loving mouth. Jamie explained to Brad that it would take an additional 10 to 12 ejaculations before the sperm was potent once again, so Brad had to be very careful who he had sex with, after the first six orgasms, as he would possibly be able to impregnate any female Breeder after that. Rob was next, receiving the same pleasant treatment.

It would be several days before the impotent sperm could be fully depleted with their normal number of sexual relations at home. From the time they'd had their implant removed, neither Rob nor Brad could fuck any woman except their brides-to-be and non-Breeders like Gia.

The entire community turned out for the wedding. The Community Hall was decorated with thousands of beautiful flowers. Each of the brides wore a crown of blooms as they approached the stage where the entire Council was gathered. All three couples mounted the stage together and one by one. Beginning with Gia and Allen, recited their Utopian vows to one another. When they completed their vows, all seven council women spoke in unison, proclaiming them to be husband and wife.

The reception following was truly wonderful. Since children were present, there would be no orgy. Everyone had a great time. Ana and Gabby danced with dozens of men they'd experienced as lovers and many more who they hadn't yet. The same was true with Rob and Brad. Gia stayed with Allen while everyone there stopped by to thank Allen for changing their lives for the better and wishing him luck with the surgery. After three hours, the council women called the festivities to and end, and wished the newlyweds a safe journey to Earth and beyond.

After making love to their spouses, Brad and Rob were awakened by a hungry mouth nearly every hour on the hour by a different woman that night. All of Ana and Gabby's friends had volunteered to help the newlyweds by helping drain the impotent sperm from their husband's balls. As soon as they pumped their impotent sperm deep into their throats, the women, some they had never met, left the bed, only to be replaced by another. An hour before breakfast Rob and Brad shot their twelfth load into their brides. After a good breakfast and several cups of strong coffee, The families boarded the Isabella. Everyone followed the family out to the town square and waved goodbye to the Feldon and Maxwell families as the ship lifted slowly. When they reached an altitude where the people on the ground below them were safe, they increased power and shot into the sky.

The Isabella had been the first to navigate outside the galactic disk, and was still the only spacecraft who knew all of the shortcuts back to Earth. Rather than a seven week trip, they would reach Earth in a little more than four, allowing them to honeymoon on the beautiful Stellardyne owned resorts scattered around Earth. The trip to Earth was anything but a solemn affair. Allen simply wouldn't tolerate anything of the sort. In order to insure that their husbands made them pregnant, Gabby limited her activities to either oral or sometimes anal sex with Rob, while Ana avoided fucking Brad as well, except for anal and oral. When Brad and Rob did fuck their wives, usually in front of each other, they pounded them deeply, trying to give every sperm cell a fighting chance to rach an ovum. This voyage was also an opportunity for Gabby to get in her needed flight hours and prepare for her proficiency exam to gain her full pilot's license. Taking turns and allowing Gabby to navigate from Eden to empty space outside the galactic plane, and then back into the galaxy again. Both Rob and Brad were confident in Gabby's ability to handle Isabella and confident that she would easily pass all of her licensing requirements.

When the Isabella touched down at the home outside Austin, everyone stationed there came out to greet them. There was a celebration that night honoring the newlyweds as well as an outpouring of well wishes for Allen's surgery. All during the next day, Allen met with Justin, Judy, members of the board and both Stellardyne's and his personal attorney. Occasionally, Ana, Rob and Gabby were called back to the offices to be read in to Allen's instructions. After Brad and Gabby had been filled in, they went to the licensing bureau where Gabby easily passed her test and practical by travelling all the way to Terra Nova and back, taking only a few hours to complete the journey that had taken the original explorers over a year on gravity drive. After breakfast the next morning, Allen's newly commissioned yacht, Star Seeker 2, was presented to him and the family set off to spend a few days on their honeymoon trip strictly on gravity drive. Allen had set up several vacation resorts all over the planet for Stellardyne employees and asked the company travel planners to book stays for them in the South Pacific and a ski resort in the Alps. Brad and Gabby had only dreamed of visiting the South Pacific islands and were told that their first stop would be a stop on the island of Tetiaroa, a colony in the Tahitian Islands that had been totally rebuilt by Stellardyne after the tsunami and was being operated as a Utopian retreat for Stellardyne employees. When they landed, on Tetiaroa, they were met by a dozen beautiful Polynesian women wearing nothing but grass skirts. They were presented by leis made from Plumeria flowers and given a traditional Utopian greeting.

Spacefan
Spacefan
124 Followers