Starship Isabella Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What they noticed first, was that the outer hull had been totally repainted, and the original paint scheme of the Scout model starship had been applied. Before, Allen wanted to keep the outside of the ship the same, in order to avoid detection. Now they'd restored Isabella to its original glory to Rob and Brad's delight. The embryos were all still aboard and healthy. In addition, sperm and egg samples from Earth and Terra Prime had been collected and prepared for the trip back to Eden's labs. All of the embryo technicians and all further sex cell collections would be sent to Eden instead of the secret facility outside Austin. The luxury yacht production, also housed here, would be shipped to Eden as soon as the star drive was installed and tested. Only Justin, Judy and their staff would stay in the secret bunker, directing Stellardyne activity everywhere. Now, Ana was the chairwoman of the board, with Judy and Justin serving at her pleasure.

When the ladies returned from the clinic, they were all in good spirits. All of their babies were healthy and developing well. They had all been told their approximate delivery dates and the gender of their children. Ana and Gia told Rob that they were both pregnant with girls. Rob was very happy. He had experienced raising Brad, a boy, but was now going to raise two girls! Gabby was last to speak. "I'm having twins, a girl and a boy!" she said, pulling Brad into a tight hug. Rob and Brad got their birth control implants inserted an hour later, and got started on the process of eliminating their fertile, nucleated sperm by having sex with or receiving oral from every female in the facility until they were ready to leave the next afternoon. Allen's final wish for Gia was fulfilled the next morning when she married Ana and Rob. Gia was happy to be part of a throuple again. Gia was now Gia Maxwell again. Even though that had been her maiden name, she now had her husband's last name. Rob was both her brother, and now her husband!