Starship Isabella - The Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spacefan
Spacefan
124 Followers

Brad spoke into the intercom. "This is Brad Maxwell, I'm a paramedic. Is your father's head bleeding?"

After a few seconds, the woman answered. "No, but he hit his head pretty hard," she answered. "He's unconscious."

"Alright then," Brad said, having decided the best course of action. "Ma'am? I'll need to come inside to check you all out. My father needs to return to the ship to warm up. I have a small portable heater to keep you warm inside for a while," Brad told them.

"Do we have any extra cold weather gear inside?" Brad asked his father.

"None at all, but that pod is supposed to have cold weather gear on board. I'm hoping that the occupants, being nudists, have just never learned to access them," Rob told his son.

"Okay, I hope you're right. They wouldn't be able to survive the trip from the pod to the ship naked like they are," Brad said. "Maybe we can round up enough blankets to wrap around them, but a cold weather flimsy would be much better," Brad said.

"I've got to go back to the ship, my whole body is getting numb. You're the medic, Let me know when they're ready to travel," Rob said, moving toward the open door of the ship.

Brad spoke into the intercom again,"You'll have to open the door and let me inside. Once I'm in, I'll need to close it quickly," Brad told them.

"Okay, we're ready," Brad heard as the door latch began to turn. Within seconds, he was inside the pod and the hatch door closed again. The temperature had already dropped several degrees and the nude survivors were beginning to shiver from the brief exposure to the cold. Brad turned on the portable heating unit before removing his helmet and surveyed the inside of the pod. Brad went immediately to the injured man and placed the monitoring instrument around the man's wrist. Because of the man's PIC, standard implanted neural circuitry, the nerve endings in his wrist produced a strong enough signal to allow Brad to read the brain waves that controlled the man's bodily functions with a vital sign bracelet on the man's wrist.

"Is Grandpa going to be okay?"

Brad looked up to see a young Latina woman looking worriedly at Brad. Her nudity obviously of no concern to her.

Brad quickly checked the man's vital signs. "Everything seems fine, he was knocked unconscious by the impact, but I can't detect any concussion or nerve injuries. I'd like to run some more tests and monitor him for a while once we get back to the infirmary on the ship,"

Brad told them. "Before we find you some warm clothes, let me give each of you a quick examination to check for any obvious injuries."

The older woman, obviously the younger woman's mother, was next to get her examination. Brad placed the spare vital sign bracelet around her wrist and checked her vital signs and looked into her pupils, checking for possible brain injury. Her once dilated pupils had narrowed down to much smaller size. That was a good sign. He scanned her body for any bruising. Remaining professional, Brad tried to ignore the woman's incredible body. It was difficult to remain unaffected, but his training took over and he finished his cursory examination quickly. The woman appeared to be in her thirties, light brown skin and curly black hair. If he had to guess, he would say that the woman's heritage was a mixture of native South American and European. She was what once was called Mestizo in South America, just like his mother and he were. The young woman was next. Brad estimated her age to be about the same as his, maybe twenty years. As he gazed into her pupils, looking for signs of permanent dilation, she smiled and looked back into his.

"You have beautiful green eyes," she told Brad. "My name is Gabby," the young woman flirted with the handsome paramedic.

Brad smiled back at her. "Hi Gabby, my name is Brad. Your hazel eyes are beautiful as well," Brad responded.

Brad quickly checked the rest of her body for obvious signs of injury, noting that Gabby was probably the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Gabby resembled her mother, except that her skin was a slightly deeper, darker brown. Her hair was dark brown and curly. Gabby's breasts were slightly smaller than her mother's, approximately 500 milliliters in volume, with large, puffy areolas. Brad estimated the size of her areola to be at least 8 centimeters wide, perfectly round and slightly pinkish brown in color. Gabby's breasts were standing proudly out from her chest, no sag or droop at all, perfectly shaped in Brad's opinion. The rest of her body was just as perfect. He could stay in the pod and look at her beautiful body for hours, but he resisted. He really needed to check the older man out more carefully.

"Okay, I think that you're all ready to move to the ship. Let's look for some cold weather gear for you," Brad said, looking for and finding the recessed panel that normally contained emergency flimsy collars. Brad easily opened the compartment and found several flimsy collars. Half were designed for cold weather, like the one he was wearing, and the others were suitable for warmer temperatures, like he wore aboard the ship. Brad showed the women how to wear the collars properly and where the microswitch to activate it was located. Gabby was fascinated as the opaque film covered her naked flesh. She had never worn clothes before and the flimsy was so thin, she still didn't feel like she was wearing anything!

The scans had shown no damage to the spinal column, so Brad lifted the man's head carefully to put the collar around his neck and deployed it. There were even Excursion helmets inside the pod, really good ones, much better than military grade, he noticed. Brad called his father and told him that they were nearly ready to move. Rob responded by telling them that he would need another few minutes to prepare everything. Brad worked quickly, showing the women how to wear the helmets and getting their assistance to put the headgear on the older man. Brad noticed that the man was slowly regaining consciousness. Finally Rob said that he was ready to go outside and help his son evacuate the pod. He told them to be ready to move toward the gangplank as soon as the door opened.

"Alright. As soon as I open the hatch I want Mom and Gabby to head for the open gangplank of the ship. It's well lit, you can't miss it," Brad said.

"Ana, my name is Ana," The woman told Brad.

"Okay. Gabby, Ana, head for the gangplank. I'm still a little worried about your father's head. I'm going to help him on to the gurney and pull him inside. Does everyone understand?" Brad asked. The man's weight on this small planet would allow Brad to lift the man alone without assistance.

After nods all around, Brad got back with Rob. "We're ready. Meet you in thirty seconds."

"I'll be there," Rob answered.

The evacuation went according to plan. Within 90 seconds, the gangplank was up and the inner hatch closed. Brad brought the gurney into the infirmary and hooked Allen up to the monitors there. The women simply sat back and luxuriated in the warmth of the ship.

"Brad will stay with you here in the infirmary. He's a trained paramedic. Is there someone you would like me to contact to let them know that you're safely on board our ship?" Rob asked the occupants of the pod.

"No!" Ana answered quickly. "I'm sorry, but it's imperative that nobody discovers that we all survived our trip from Nirvana until we're safely back home," the woman said, still obviously shaken.

"Fine, fine," Rob reassured the woman. "Where do you call home, I'll take you there,"

"Please take us to Earth," the woman asked him before quickly turning to check on her father.

Very well, Earth it is," Rob told her before heading up to the control center to enter their destination into the Artificial Intelligent Navigation computer.

Brad observed the man on the gurney as he became aware of his new location, confused and disoriented, his eyes were dancing around in a panic.

"Calm down Mister Feldon. You and your family are safely aboard our transport vessel. We're on our way to Earth. Your body is still in shock. I'm going to raise your feet up and get you a warming blanket to help you recover. Please try to relax and let me take care of you," Brad told the man.

"You know who I am?" the man asked, surprise evident in his voice.

"I recognized you as soon as I saw you. I'm sure Dad recognized you too, but your identity makes no difference to us. We were simply helping a fellow space traveler," Brad told the wealthiest man in the known galaxy.

Allen Feldon was visibly relieved that his identity would be kept secret until he was safely home. Brad stayed with the man until his vital signs stabilized, leaving his side only briefly to check on how his other two patients were doing. When he turned his attention to the two women, Brad was surprised to see that Gabby and Ana were nude again, the collar of the flimsy hanging loosely around their necks.

"It feels warmer inside without it," Ana explained.

Brad smiled at the beautiful nudists. "It can get up to 40 degrees back here," Brad told them. If you start getting too hot, you can put this on," Brad said, handing each woman the lighter weight flimsy from the escape pod that was designed for warmer temperatures.

Brad understood why Allen wanted to have his identity and location kept secret. If pirates or mercenaries were able to capture them, their ransom would be worth trillions of credits! Had he and his father not been such honorable men, Allen Feldon and his family could be in serious trouble. The Feldons would bring an 11 figure reward for bringing them back alive, but they would be hunted down like pirates if they held them for ransom. Brad and Rob weren't that kind of men. They would safely return them home with no expectation of reward.

Allen Feldon laid back and quietly observed the interaction between his granddaughter and the handsome young paramedic who had helped rescue them. Gabby couldn't take her eyes away from Brad's, and even though his granddaughter was nude, the young man was totally mesmerized, by her eyes. Allen was a keen observer of human behavior. His ability to read situations between people had served him well over his lifetime. He would've never been able to build such a successful business empire without it. He had seen this before, it was a sure sign of attraction, maybe even love at first sight.

Ana noticed their interaction as well. She envied her daughter. After nearly twenty years of adult life, she'd never looked at a man in that way. Ana Feldon was happy in her life as a single mother, but her daughter's biological father was a distant memory. There had never been love there, simply a means to an end. He had been chosen by a computer to compliment Ana's DNA, nothing more. He was already married and deeply in love with his wife. After breeding Ana several times daily, he stopped when it was verified that she was pregnant. He left her and her growing baby to return to his wife and family on a distant Stellardyne colony far away from her Earth. Ana knew that he would never stay with her, he was a Breeder, as was she. Male Breeders would routinely impregnate a female Breeder and move back with their loving family. It was a duty and an obligation to produce children in a universe where over 99 percent of the human population had been sterilized due to genetic damage done during the most recent war and the plagues that followed. Stellardyne regularly collected the eggs and sperm cells from Breeders, allowing the human race to continue by their patented embryo storage and implantation techniques.

Ana herself had been implanted into her mother's womb, as both of her parents were non-Breeders. Her mission for the past few years had been to deliver embryos to deserving non-Breeder women to the far flung collection of Allen Feldon's extensive colony of planets in the Confederation.

Several of these planets had been established to pilot a new sociocultural model developed by Allen's wife and her mother, Janet. As a sociocultural anthropologist, Janet Feldon had studied dozens of different cultures and had synthesized a promising approach to an ideal society and ultimate personal satisfaction, Utopianism. On these Utopian planets, unknown by the rest of the Confederation, personal sexual relationships were highly prized, not wealth or material possessions. A person could measure their success by the number of close lovers, not status or position. Communal living and free love replaced what conventional society had taught them.

As the women sat there naked in front of Brad, soaking up the soothing heat. Rob joined the others after plotting the Isabella's course to Earth. "Is everyone okay?" he addressed Brad, noticing the women's state of undress.

"I think everybody will make it Dad," Brad told his father lightheartedly.

"We were just a little cold," Ana explained before introducing herself to Rob. Rob was dumbfounded. He had the same weird feeling that he'd had when he first met Bella. For only the second time in his life, Rob was incredibly attracted to this woman. He sensed that she was feeling the same way.

Gabby introduced herself and Allen followed the women's lead, identifying himself only as Allen.

"Ana, you and Gabby need to greet these men properly," Allen suggested. "Show them our gratitude for their rescue of us."

Gabby stood and touched the microswitch on Brad's flimsy, causing it to withdraw, leaving him as naked as she was. She embraced Brad, pressing her firm breasts against Brad's bare chest and kissed Brad sweetly on both cheeks before kissing his lips. Brad couldn't resist Gabby's soft full lips and kissed her back.

Ana followed her daughter's lead and touched the switch on Rob's flimsy and pressed her naked body against his, repeating the procedure of kissing both of Rob's cheeks and then squarely on the lips. Rob held the naked woman in his arms, his hands feeling the warm soft skin of her bare back as she continued to hug him.

"Isn't the skin to skin contact better than with clothes?" Gabby asked, still clinging to Brad's broad shoulders. "I hate wearing clothes," Gabby said, smiling up at Brad.

Ana's face was beautiful, her eyes were kind and gentle, her body spectacular. The kiss she gave Rob was warm and held a great deal of passion. For the first time since his wife's tragic death, Rob was falling in love with another woman. Sure, the sex workers he had been with were a sexual outlet, but they never allowed their customers to kiss them. The close personal contact of the kiss, while seeming trivial, meant a great deal to Rob. He was more interested in romance than just a quick fuck. Rob could see in her face that this woman was not fuck buddy material, but a woman he wanted to get to know much better on a personal level.

"I'd like to repay you for your kindness when we get home, you don't know how much I appreciate your efforts," Allen told him. "There will be a very substantial reward for our safe return," Allen said, still not certain about Rob's motivation.

Rob continued to hold Ana in his arms, looking at her face and eyes while addressing the older man. "Keep your money Mister Feldon. I appreciate the offer, but I'm not in the business of rescuing people for profit. Besides, if the situation were reversed, I'm sure that you would've done the same for us. Besides, it gives us an excuse to take a few days off and visit my sister who is currently on Earth. We haven't seen her in over three years," Rob told him.

"Thank you very much for your integrity Rob," Allen said. "Ana, maybe you and Gabby should thank our rescuers properly," Allen suggested.

"And how is that?" Rob asked the naked woman in his arms.

"Sex," Ana told him. "It is our way," She said, "Utopians are very sexual people."

Rob was not surprised by the offer of sex. Sexual intercourse was a common way to express gratitude and appreciation in a Utopian society. He would've been surprised if the woman had not offered to fuck him.

"Maybe you should take this to your cabins up front," Allen suggested. "It's ten degrees cooler up there as I recall for this model," He said. Allen Feldon should know, he had invented the stardrive, founded Stellardyne and personally designed the "Scout".

"Can I go up front too? Am I well enough to leave the infirmary?" Allen asked Brad.

Brad took his eyes off of the beautiful woman in his arms long enough to answer Allen Feldon. "It's okay to go up front if you want, there's a cabin for you up there. I want you to rest though," Brad said.

Allen stood and removed his cold weather flimsy, replacing it with the type normally worn on fusion powered spacecraft. "Good, I'm ready to get out of this gurney and into a proper bed. You young people go enjoy yourselves," Allen said as Ana helped her father off the gurney.

"You don't have to do this, you know," Rob told Ana as they neared his cabin. "You don't owe me anything."

Ana looked upset. "You don't want me?" she asked softly.

"No! It's not that at all. I just don't want you to think that you owe me anything for rescuing you, that's all," Rob replied quickly.

"It's our way," Ana told Rob. "I want this. I want to have sex with you," she told her rescuer."

Rob conceded to Ana's wishes, taking her in his arms again. "I want this too. I want this more than anything," Rob responded. "Since my wife died, I've never wanted anything more than I want you."

Ana smiled and followed her daughter and Brad as they made their way to the forward cabins. By the time Rob and Ana had reached his cabin, they could see Gabby happily bouncing up and down on Brad's cock. Brad's eyes were closed and his hands were grabbing Gabby's perfect tits.

"They look beautiful together don't they?" Ana asked Rob.

"Yes, they do," Rob replied, closing the door to the cabin to give the youngsters some privacy.

"Gabby probably left the door open on purpose," Ana smiled. "She's quite the exhibitionist. She takes after her mother."

Unlike Brad, who would fuck anything that looked like a woman at the drop of a hat, Rob was tired of casual sexual encounters. Sure, he had sex with the sex workers, but more for their benefit than his. They felt an obligation to have sex with him to pay their own way, and he obliged. The casual sex was a a physical release to be sure, but it didn't compare with the way he felt when he was with his wife. He remembered how he and Bella would hold each other for hours, kissing, caressing, learning about each other's dreams, desires and fantasies. The sex workers never allowed those types of things. They may have enjoyed those acts with their husbands, but never their clients. Rob missed the sensual lovemaking he had enjoyed in his married life. He was curious to see how Ana would act towards him. He was highly attracted to her, not just her body, which was perfect, but everything about her.

Once they got to Rob's cabin, Ana surprised Rob by not immediately moving towards sex, but instead held him tight. "Could you just hold me for a while?" she asked. "I've been so frightened. I just need someone to hold me and tell me that everything's going to be okay," Ana said, her voice shaky and her body beginning to tremble.

"Of course," Rob answered, holding her tighter. "Would you like to lie down?"

Ana nodded and sniffed back a tear. Rob laid down on the bed and Ana scooted in and spooned against his chest, his arms embracing her tightly. Ana began to cry. Rob held her tightly against himself lightly, caressing her hair soothingly, letting her cry herself out. After nearly thirty minutes, he felt her body relax, no longer wracked by sobs.

"Better?" Rob asked, turning Ana's face to look at him.

"Much," Ana replied, smiling weakly at Rob.

Rob kissed the tears from her eyes and then placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. Ana threw her leg over Rob's hip and squeezed him tightly against her. "Thank you for coming to our rescue. I remember what the pirates did to my mother and feared that the same thing would happen to me and my daughter. I could tell that even Dad was really shaken. He hit his head when the retro rockets didn't fire in time and he was knocked out. I was so afraid, especially after I realized where we had landed, I just knew that we would never be found on that barren piece of rock," She confided.

Spacefan
Spacefan
124 Followers