Starship Isabella - The Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spacefan
Spacefan
124 Followers

"You did a great job holding it together," Rob told her.

"I couldn't let Gabby see me freak out. I had to stay calm," Ana said. "When you first contacted us, we just knew that you were one of the pirates coming to claim their prize," she told Rob. We were so fortunate that you and Brad found us instead. I was hoping for a miracle, and I found you."

"It's a miracle that I found you too," Rob said sincerely.

"Why do you say that?" Ana asked, her curiosity piqued.

Rob found that he couldn't answer. He felt that he had already said too much. He didn't want to put his heart out there for anyone to examine too closely. He was afraid of the rejection should Ana not feel the same way about finding someone to love as he did. Ana sensed Rob's hesitance to say anything about the way he felt about her, but he had mentioned something about this being the first time he had been attracted to a woman since his wife died.

"When I saw how Gabby and Brad reacted to one another, I was jealous of my daughter," Ana told Rob. "I've seen Gabby with nearly a hundred young men since she turned eighteen and she's never reacted that way to a boy before. She and Brad looked at each other like they had fallen in love at first sight," Ana told Rob. "I was upset that I had never felt that way with any man before. I envied her," she confessed.

"What about Gabby's father?" Rob asked.

"A Breeder just doing his duty," Ana explained. "He was already in love and married to the girl of his dreams. He didn't give me a second thought once he verified that I was pregnant."

Rob nodded, understanding completely. As a Breeder himself, he had also fathered fifty-three children through sexual intercourse, his first with Isabella and then with fifty-two different mothers on several planets. Among Breeder women, it was not the custom to use an embryo implant produced from Breeder egg and sperm. The woman wanted to meet the father and observe his characteristics in order to understand their child better. Bella would accompany Rob on these occasions, and sometimes make love to the woman if she was agreeable.. He had not seen nor heard from the mothers or their children since the women verified that they were pregnant.

"And other men?" Rob probed.

"I've had sex with hundreds of men. Eden is a free love planet. Utopians have sex with each another regularly. It's our way of showing friendship, appreciation, camaraderie and promoting a person's sense of acceptance by the community. I've never felt the way that Gabby seemed to have with Brad," Ana said, looking deeply into Rob's eyes. "Until I met you this morning."

Rob's eyes widened at Ana's comment. He debated whether he should open his heart to this beautiful woman in his arms. "I've experienced love at first sight, and I know what it feels like," Rob said.

"And?" Ana prompted him.

"I think I felt it when I saw you today," Rob said, and then fell totally silent. His heart was pounding in his chest, his palms were becoming sweaty, and he felt a type of fear he hadn't experienced since he asked a girl out on his first date.

Ana kissed Rob deeply. "I've never found a man to love before. I have plenty of friends that I love, but i"ve never been in love. I don't know what falling in love feels like,"she whispered, but I'm feeling something right now that I've never felt before."

Rob and Ana kissed and held each other until the rumbling in Ana's stomach was loud enough for Rob to hear. "When's the last time you've eaten?" Rob asked.

"Not since lunch yesterday," Ana told him. "That's alright though. I told you that I was going to thank you properly and that's what I'm going to do," Ana told him.

"Can it wait until after I've made you something to eat?" Rob asked. "We still have a long journey ahead of us. We can make love whenever the mood strikes us," Rob reasoned with Ana.

"I am kind of starving," Ana admitted, a huge smile breaking out on her face. "A little cum appetizer wouldn't hurt though, Can I blow you before we eat?" Ana asked.

Rob responded by rolling over on his back, his cock hardening rapidly.

"Nice cock," Ana said, taking his now turgid member between her lips. None of the professional women he'd been with could compare with the blowjob he was getting from Ana. She was making love to his cock, something that he had only experienced from his late wife. Ana was much better though, he supposed that it was because she'd had more practice, living in a society where sex was a vital part of their philosophy. Ana easily deepthroated his cock massaging the glans with muscles in her throat, causing sensations that Rob never knew existed. It didn't take long until Rob blew his load into Ana's eager mouth. He watched her savor the flavor of his jism as if it were a gourmet treat. "Your cum is delicious. You must eat a lot of fruit," Ana said.

"Bella always insisted that we eat a serving of fruit at every meal," Rob told her.

"Smart woman, eating fruit makes your cum sweeter," Ana replied.

"Let's go to the galley and get something else to eat," Rob told Ana. Ana and Rob got up from the bed and walked to the galley, holding hands, neither of them bothering to get dressed.

Allen apparently had the same idea. Having designed the Ranger class starships, including the Scout, he knew his way around the ship and the galley. He began preparing a meal for everyone while they were still in their cabins. Allen had become quite talented at preparing more than just the basics with the food synthesizer. After extruding thin strips of bacon flavored food paste, Allen set them to air fry until they were crispy. In the meantime, he exuded blueberry and maple syrup flavored batter from the synthesizer to put into the waffle iron. Before he served the waffles, he sprinkled a healthy amount of fresh frozen blueberries he'd found in the freezer compartment onto the hot waffles. Allen was pleased to find the fruit. His fiance and daughter, and now his granddaughter, insisted that he ate some type of fruit at every meal.

A timer went off on the air fryer just as the pot of Columbian coffee was finished brewing. Allen loved fresh brewed coffee from real beans, not the stuff that the synthesizer produced. He was curious as to how a ship's captain could afford such a luxury, a little smuggling perhaps?

When Ana and Rob arrived at the galley, they found Allen, Gabby and Brad already there. Apparently they all had the same idea at about the same time. Allen was at the synthesizer and Brad and Gabby were talking animatedly and eating between sentences. "Mom!" Gabby said. "Brad is a big classical music fan too! He and I love the same composers and even the same orchestras," Gabby said excitedly. Allen had taught Gabby to appreciate the music of the Renaissance and 18th and 19th centuries, but she had never met another young person who shared her passion. Brad even had a very nice selection of the classics on the ship's sound system.

Brad just smiled as he munched the bite he had in his mouth. Gabby grabbed Brad's flaccid cock and lifted it away from Brad's body, to show her mother what her new boyfriend was packing. "And, he has a great big cock!" Gabby exclaimed to her mother. "It's so thick and it fills me up just right. You should definitely try it out!"

"I'd like that," Ana told her daughter, fondling Brad's long, thick member until it began to grow in her hand.

Brad nearly choked as Ana explored his male appendage with her hand. "Did Rob fuck you as well as I got fucked?" Gabby asked her mother.

Ana smiled at her daughter's enthusiasm. Rob turned pale as he watched Ana casually stroke his son's cock.

"We haven't gotten that far yet," Ana told her daughter. "We want to get to know each other better first," Ana answered.

Allen cleared his throat, drawing everyone's attention. "Have you discussed the implications of the Utopian lifestyle with Rob and Brad?" Allen asked his daughter and granddaughter.

"A little," Gabby answered right away. "Brad says that he's all for it!" Gabby added.

Ana instantly released Brad's cock and looked in horror at Rob's face. Ana realized that her fondling of Brad's cock and her casual conversation with her daughter about fucking Brad had upset Rob. Ana took Rob's hands in her own. "We need to talk."

"You need to eat something first," Rob told her tersly.

Rob and Ana ate silently, watching the others enjoy their food. Rob knew that Utopians had frequent sexual encounters with other Utopians routinely, he had just come to the realization that if he and Ana had a serious relationship, he would be sharing Ana with other men, including his own son.

Rob thought about the sex workers he had fucked for the last several years, he was just a fuck buddy to them. They reserved all of their love and affection for their husbands. It was kind of the same when he had sex with a female Breeder, trying to give her a child. He enjoyed the sexual relationships he'd had with them, but his love was reserved for his wife alone.

When They were finished eating, Rob rose and led Ana back to his cabin. "Please listen to me," she begged. "You need to understand the Utopian way, " Ana said pleadingly. "It's the only way you will ever understand me and love me the way I want to be loved," she said. Rob could tell that Ana wasn't just looking for a short term fuck buddy either. He recognized the desire and desperation in her voice, because he felt the same way.

"I was thrown at first, I admit, but the idea of watching you having sex with other people doesn't bother me now, it actually excites me. My sister and I used to watch each other have sex all the time." Rob said as he kissed away her tears for the second time in an hour. "Secondly, I think I'm in love with you," Rob admitted. "I just need to understand more about our relationship if I do move to a Utopian planet with you. I don't want just another casual relationship. I want to find a woman to love and who loves me as much as I love her," Rob told Ana. " I want to know everything about you and your life. What can I expect if I move in with you? Finally, I've been thinking about all of the casual sex I've ever had. I enjoyed the experiences but I was not giving my love to them. I've come to the realization that love and sex are completely different things."

"That's my point exactly," Ana began. "A person can have sex with other people without being in love with them. Sex can help strengthen frienships and improve relationships. People who have sex together are more considerate and polite to each other. There are never any bad feelings between people who are sexual partners," Ana continued.

Rob nodded his head. "I understand that now. I've had sex with lots of women, but there was only one that I truly loved. Are you telling me that after all these years that you've never been in love with a man?"

Ana shook her head. "Never. There are some men and women that I feel especially close to and I enjoy having sex with them very much, but I've never even considered being in love with someone before I met you!"

"And we've haven't even had sex with each other," Rob mused, adding creedence to the Idea that love and sex were different things.

"Love is special," Rob said. "You can love another person with all your heart and still want to have sex with other people," Rob realized, recalling how he enjoyed his sexual encounters with female Breeders while he was married to Bella.

"I can be in love with you and still want to have sex with Brad or any other Utopian man," Ana continued. "That is our way!" Ana said, relieved that Rob was showing that he was beginning to understand.

"I am not ready for any more casual relationships. If I choose to move in with you I want us to fall in love and remain in love for a long time. I'm not asking you to stop seeing other men or women, just as I understand that I will be a full member of the Utopian society. I just need to know that when I come home to you, You will be there for me to love," Rob told Ana.

Ana kissed him deeply and started crying again. "That's all I've ever wanted too," she told Rob. "Let's live together for a while and get to know each other," Ana suggested. "If we still want to stay together, we can get married. I don't want you to make such a commitment to me until we know each other better," Ana said.

Unlike Brad and Gabby, Ana and Rob made slow passionate love to one another. Ana had had three immense orgasms from Rob's talented tongue before Rob entered her tight cunt. Rob was a very talented lover, and even though his cock was nowhere as thick as his son's, it was a nice length and girth and he knew how to use it to wring the most pleasure out of a woman. Rob found that Ana was a most incredible sex partner. She used the muscles inside her vagina to squeeze and even apparently stroke his cock even when he wasn't moving inside her tight wet fuck hole. Rob had heard that some women had been trained to do that, but he had never met one or experienced the sensation before. When he felt like he was about to cum, Ana would squeeze his cock tightly with her vaginal muscles and help him delay his orgasm. Finally, after she had orgasmed twice more on Rob's cock, she used her cunt muscles to pull a massive load from deep inside his balls. Rob filled Ana with rope after rope of his hot, thick semen. Ana would later confide that she only used her unique talent with men that she cared deeply about.

Rob laid back on the bed as Ana cleaned their mixed juices from his softening cock. Rob had just experienced the most fulfilling orgasm of his life. He had no words to describe it accurately. "Incredible," was all he could say afterwards.

When Rob and Ana went to join the others in the control center, they found Gabby on her knees between her grandfather's legs, eagerly sucking his cock. Brad watched in fascination as his new girlfriend took Allen's load in her mouth and showed them his cum before swallowing it down. "Yummy!" Gabby said. "Did Rob fuck you this time?" she asked her mother.

"He did, and very well I might add," Ana replied. "I saved some cum for you too." Gabby laid down on the floor and Ana squatted over her daughter's mouth. Ana giggled as she squeezed out a dollop of Rob's cum into Gabby's waiting mouth.

"Sweet," Gabby decided as she tasted the mouthful of sperm her mother had retained for her.

Rob and Brad watched in fascination as Gabby licked her mother's pussy and ass to clean up the cum that had already leaked out of her mother's fuck hole. Ana looked at Rob, trying to assess his mood. "Let me guess," Rob said. "It's the Utopian way."

"I think I've convinced Brad to move back to Eden with me, Grandpa. He wants to be Utopian too," Gabby beamed. "Can Brad and Rob travel back to Eden with us?" she asked with pleading eyes that her grandfather had never been able to refuse.

Allen could tell that the young couple had really bonded and that Brad had really impressed his granddaughter. The young man seemed to have a great chemistry with Gabby as well. The reason they had been on Nirvana for three months in the first place was to deliver embryos to the non-Breeders there and to let Gabby and Ana meet some male Breede since neither of his girls could not find a suitable man on Eden. Allen had taken Gabby and Ana to all Utopian worlds in the Confederation, except Nirvana, in hopes that they would finally find love. It had been on their return from Nirvana when they were attacked by pirates. Allen was surprised that both Ana and Gabby seemed to have met someone who they were attracted to. It didn't matter that the men were not from any of those planets, or weren't even Utopian.

"Of course, Brad and Rob are always welcome there if they want to go," Allen answered. "Congratulations," Allen told Brad. "Eden is a wonderful planet, and Gabby is the most beautiful girl there. You're a really lucky man."

Ana kissed Rob and turned to her father. "I'd like to get to know Rob much better too," Ana said for everyone to hear. "If he wants to live with me there," Ana said nervously.

Rob answered her by embracing Ana tightly and kissing her passionately.

After dressing in their flimsy, Rob and Ana stayed in the control center when Allen deployed his flimsy and went to lay down on his bunk while Brad and Gabby went to Brad's cabin to continue fucking. Ana explained how the social structure on Eden worked. Couples often fell in love and committed to one another and were married. Marriages on Eden were not traditional marriages, however. Monogamy and fidelity were not expectations and were actually counter to the Utopian philosophy. Utopians were encouraged to have sex with other members of the commune, drawing the people closer together and showing their appreciation and support for all of the members. Couples frequently swapped partners, finding great pleasure in watching their partners enjoy themselves sexually, with no serious expectations of any lasting love affair with their casual sex partners. Divorce was unheard of on Eden, if a husband or wife caught the eye of another person, they would mutually agree to allow their spouse to have a sexual relationship with that person. Sometimes the relationship lasted for days, weeks, or even months. Some couples swapped with the same couples over and over again for years. The marriage always survived the temporary infatuation and the spouses always ended up every night in the arms of their own husband or wife.

Rob took Ana in his arms and kissed her again. "I think I'm beginning to understand," he told her.

"Could you ever be happy, knowing that I will have sex with everyone on Eden?" Ana asked, trying to get some reassurance from Rob.

"Actually, It excites me very much," Rob told Ana. My wife was bisexual and loved to have threesome sex with me and another woman. She loved watching me with other women and I enjoyed watching her with other women too. She would always draw the line with partner swapping though. I always fantasized watching her with another man, but it never happened.

"It happens all the time on Eden, Ana told him. Couples are constantly swapping with other couples. Unfortunately, I've never gone with someone I really cared for. Since Mom died, my father and I have gone together, but a lot of times I'll just tag along with my friends," Ana sighed.

"If I go to Eden with you does that mean I can watch you to have sex with other men and that I can have sex with all of your women friends?" Rob asked, a smile crossing his face.

Ana nodded, relieved to hear that Rob was starting to warm up to the idea. "You can fuck Gabby too!" Ana said wickedly. "Especially Gabby, since she and Brad will likely be staying in my home and sharing the same bed."

Then I'm all in," Rob said enthusiastically.

Ana pulled a cushion off her seat and put it on the floor between Rob's legs. Rob experienced the talented mouth and throat of the woman he was falling in love with again.

When Brad came into the control center to take his shift at the helm, he watched Ana suck his dad's cock and had fully regained his own erection. Ana noticed Brad's long thick cock and licked her lips, looking back at Rob to see how he was reacting. "Go ahead," he told Ana, realizing that she was asking his permission.

"Does that upset you?" Allen asked Rob as he and Gabby joined them and watched Ana suck Brad's cock.

"No, I've started to fantasize about all the possibilities that free love promises. I'm perfectly okay with the idea," Rob answered Allen's question. "The possibilities make me want to go to Eden more than ever now."

Brad blew his wad into Ana's talented mouth and watched as his girlfriend and her mother swapped his sperm back and forth between them.

"In that case, I have a proposition for you that I hope you will like," Allen told them. "I believe that you and your ship are perfect for the mission I have in mind."

Spacefan
Spacefan
124 Followers