Starship of Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although, glancing at the clock, Cooper was late. His casual disregard for punctuality often irritated me but, in this rare case, I wasn't bothered. Perhaps he'd forgotten our arrangement. Perhaps he was sitting in his room alone, fruitlessly waiting for me to arrive. The thought made me chuckle. If he never showed, I could reasonably avoid processing him for the night altogether, under the pretense that I had agreed to this appointment and he was simply at fault for failing to present himself.

I thus turned my attention to some paperwork, beginning to look forward to a night without Anthony Cooper. I should have known not to get my hopes up; there came a rap on the door a few seconds later.

Steeling myself, I stood out of my chair and opened the door. In front of me, of course, was none other than Chief Engineer Cooper.

"Good evening, Admiral. I have some reports that need your signature. May I come in?" His tone was as professional as I'd ever heard it. However, he was hardly a first-rate actor, as his eyes betrayed his lustful intentions.

"It's rather late, Chief Engineer. Can this wait for tomorrow?" This was all part of our "script" for tonight, the characters we were acting out per Cooper's request.

"I'm afraid not, ma'am."

I sighed, knowing what was to come, and stood aside to clear the doorway. "Very well. Come in."

Nodding, Cooper stepped into my quarters. As soon as the door had closed, I embraced the man, pinning him against the wall with a passionate kiss.

"Oh, Anthony..." "Catherine..." We stared longingly into each other's eyes, my hands on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. I pushed down any feelings of revulsion and kissed him again, feeling his hands move lower down my body as I did.

Tonight, we were playing as lovers, pretending to be in a secret, amorous relationship behind literal closed doors. I welcomed the change of pace from his regular "horny sex slave" fantasy, but at the same time, it put me on edge to act out genuine romance with such a man. This was the first time I'd really had to pretend to be heartfelt as his sexual processor.

Obliviously plowing ahead with his own desires, Cooper unbuttoned my top, showering kisses upon my breasts.

"I love you, Catherine..." He moaned into my chest. "I love you too..." I reciprocated, but kept his name out of my mouth.

Not noticing or not caring, Cooper raised his head and asked a "question" - his hands still aggressively feeling me up. "Do you love me more than your husband?"

"Not on your life, bastard," I wanted to say - but obviously did not. Honeyed words fell out of my mouth instead, as the two of us began to disrobe. "Of course..." I cooed, "My husband means nothing to me anymore. You're the only man I want in the entire galaxy." As I emphasized the word "man", I caressed the tent in Cooper's pants.

That might have been laying it on thick, but once again Cooper did not seem to mind. He wanted to drown in his fantasies; a little hyperbole actually stoked the flames.

We ambled towards the bed as we continued to kiss and grope each other, losing one article of clothing after another. By the time we collapsed on the bed in tandem, we were both naked. I could feel Cooper's fiery-hot erection pressing against my thigh, mere inches from my vagina. Before I could react, his fingers were inside me while he licked and sucked my nipples. I laid on my back, arching in pleasure as Cooper's hands and mouth had their way with my tits and pussy. Just as I had become more familiar with his body over these past weeks, the reverse was also true (if to a lesser extent). Frustratingly, but undeniably, I grew wet - it was one thing for me to touch myself during sexual processing, but never had Cooper's own touch provoked such a dramatic physical response.

"I want you, Catherine..." Cooper whispered in my ear. "I'm going to fuck you, right now..."

My eyes widened. He was going too far. The profanity was acceptable for the purposes of roleplay, but we had agreed upon the usual blowjob tonight, nothing more.

On the other hand... I thought back to all our prior nights together. Time and again, it had been proven that keeping Cooper happy during sexual processing was my optimal course of action. Furthermore, there was no shame in performing one's duty to the fullest extent of your ability. Taking those facts into consideration, is it not true that the most effective method of sexual processing would be sex itself? Sexual desire, at its biological core, was a want to inseminate. Stimulation with hands or mouth, breasts or buttocks, would always be secondary to the innate compatibility of penis and vagina. I already knew it hastened Cooper's orgasm to see me feeling pleasure. If we had intercourse, I could both give and receive extreme pleasure.

It was the logical conclusion. The best, most efficient way to process Anthony Cooper would be to have sex with him.

Making this decision, I threw myself back into my role. I kissed Cooper again, reaching down to guide his cock towards my opening. "Yes, Anthony... Do it," I pleaded, in a voice that only my husband had ever heard.

The tip of Cooper's dick nudged my insides, but - he stopped just short of actually inserting. "Take off your wedding ring," he commanded. "From this day forward, you are my woman and no one else's."

I froze at his words. For the "scene" we were enacting, this request was in-character. We were "deeply in love" and I was cheating on my husband. Having me remove my ring was a way to assert dominance, which always turned Cooper on.

Fundamentally, this is mere acting. There's no cause for concern. Even so... even so... my mind fought this request. I felt like there was something missing, like I would somehow be losing something important by going through with this.

I looked at my ring, a simple golden band. It matched my husband: he was a straightforward, earnest man. Not flashy, but respectable and hardworking. I loved him with all my heart, and often found myself thinking of him during the lonelier nights here on the Athens.

Ultimately, I had my duties as an admiral of the Unified Nations. Nothing was more important. Here and now, that duty called for me to devote myself to sexual processing. It was no different than a foot soldier firing a gun; murder was unforgivable in civilized society, but the nations of history nonetheless condoned it during warfare. Just the same, having sex with another would be infidelity under normal circumstances, but in times of war it could become a powerful tool to raise morale.

My pussy ached. My nipples could cut diamonds. The feeling of Cooper's penis against my crotch taunted me. Whatever anxieties I had felt earlier, I couldn't bring them into focus. They slipped away the more I tried to think about them, like the recollection of a dream after waking. I knew I would always love my husband. That would never change.

I took off my ring, and looked up at Cooper expectantly. "I'm all yours, Anthony," I told him in the softest, most affectionate voice I could.

I had barely finished speaking when his lips were on top of mine, synchronized with the full length of his cock sliding into my pussy.

""Ohhhh..."" We moaned into each other's mouths, neither of us able to resist the intense pleasure.

Our sex was unlike any previous night of sexual processing. Cooper became like an animal, aggressively setting the pace. Like a good "lover", I followed his flow, allowing myself to be pulled from position to position to position, each more pleasurable than the last. His fingers and tongue found their way to every inch of my body, against the constant backdrop of his cock relentlessly thrusting in and out of me.

It lasted far longer than I would have anticipated from prior experience. Cooper had recently been orgasming as quickly as two or three minutes, but now... ten minutes passed, then twenty. The pleasure made it hard to keep track. It became easier, less exhausting, to just obey whatever he asked of me, without specific conscious thought.

Eventually, the long awaited words finally came. "I'm going to cum, Catherine."

At this point I was on top, riding Cooper vigorously. I could vaguely recall climbing on top of him, his eyes ogling my boobs as they bounced up and down, but I had no idea how long we'd been in this position. Regardless, I sped up - it was no concern for him to ejaculate inside. Birth control was trivial in this day and age.

"Give it to me, Anthony! Cum deep inside Admiral Catherine Locke's pussy!" The stilted third-person phrasing was intentional. A common theme of Cooper's requests is that he got off on being reminded of my authority. He loved the idea of me being his "personal admiral". Even if he had lasted much longer than usual tonight, I knew he wouldn't be able to resist if I flaunted the situation in front of him.

Just as expected, I felt his cock twitch inside me, and with one final thrust...

"Ohhhh...!"

"Ahhh..."

Cooper came. I dimly felt his semen splashing inside me, coating my womb with his seed. It was disgusting, but I was obviously prepared for it as soon as I agreed to have sex with him.

As soon as it was over, I immediately stepped off the bed and put my wedding ring back on, trying my best to ignore the uncomfortable trickle of liquid sliding down my leg. I then turned to Cooper. "That has been your sexual processing for the night, Chief Engineer. I hope you'll understand if I now ask you to leave." Not an ounce of romance remained in my voice, of course.

Cooper grinned, but left quietly after getting dressed. "Of course. Sweet dreams, Admiral."

After he left, I retired to the washroom to clean up. It was only once I had a moment to myself that I realized, with extremely mixed emotions, Cooper had not been the only one to orgasm tonight.

12