Starship of Lust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A delicious, sticky liquid coated my tongue. The man had cum in my mouth, and I eagerly swallowed. As soon as he was done, he zipped up his pants and walked to the sink without another word to me. This was common during semen extraction, to be treated more like a tool than a fellow comrade. However, as long as there was no actual abuse, I had little reason to complain. It was the duty of the woman to make semen extraction as painless as possible for the man.

The next man in line stepped forward, dick in his hand, but - I held up a hand to stop him.

"Clarence?"

I recognized this balding, middle-aged officer. He was my stepfather. He'd known me as long as I could remember and married my mom when I was 10. Right now, he had an expression like I'd never seen before. The only thing in his eyes was lust.

"It's alright, Margot..." he murmured, putting his hand on my cheek. "Is it so bad that I wanted to donate to my little girl?" His voice trembled excitedly.

"I..." I can't say I was fully comfortable with this. I'd never exactly thought of him as my father, but he was my mother's husband. I didn't want to think about where that dick had been. But... we weren't related by blood. There was nothing illegal about extracting semen from him. I had no grounds to refuse. "No, it's fine, Clarence. Go ahead."

With a relieved smile, he stroked my hair and guided his tip into my mouth. His precum tasted just as good as any other man's.

-------

Everything was progressing as planned. Catherine Locke was now "processing" me twice a day, an hour in the morning then another hour at night. Two full hours of hot and heavy sex with the stern, married captain of our esteemed vessel, each and every day, with all of it filmed and uploaded online. In between, I had Samantha Adams to fill in the gaps - by filling Adams' gaps, you could say.

Unfortunately, my current approach was nearly out of runway. No matter how much I hammered Catherine with further "updates", it was unlikely that she would allow "sexual processing" to take up any more of her time; she was already spending three hours a day on it (two for me, then one more for crew-wide "processing", which was still in effect). Any more than that would meaningfully cut into her work hours, and frankly she was probably already on the edge. Admirals are busy people.

Plus, even if I did manage to convert her into a twenty-four hour "processor" with some specific combination of "updates", there was the very real chance of endangering the Athens. We were still a warship. It'd be the height of idiocy if Imperial forces got the jump on us and I was killed because our watchful leader was sucking cock all day. I had to conquer her while preserving her naval duties, at least until this campaign was over.

So then why had I pushed her to increase the length and frequency of our sessions, if not to have "sexual processing" consume her life? The answer was simple: my real goal was the roleplay itself, making it second-nature for her to become someone else when a camera turns on. She needed to, consciously and subconsciously, get comfortable being in another's skin. "Sexual processing" was a convenient way to fuck Catherine for now, but a pivot was necessary if I wanted to keep fucking her, even after our shared tenure aboard the Athens has ended.

Prepping for that next phase, I fiddled with the room's wall camera until there was a familiar knock at my door. It was time for another round of "sexual processing".

"Good to see you, Catherine." I opened the door to greet Admiral Locke, habitually smirking at her appearance. I don't think it'll ever get old to treat her like a dress-up doll. Her costume tonight was skimpy, even by "processor" standards; in no way could it be considered actual clothing. Her entire torso was bare, including her fully uncovered tits and pussy. A bright red collar wrapped around her neck, while two fluffy brown triangles - dog ears - poked out from a headband atop her hair. Her hands and feet were adorned in matching brown paw-shaped mittens and slippers. Lastly, between her legs I could just barely make out a bushy tail. Based on its position, protruding from her behind, there was only one place it could possibly be inserted. From the outfit, it didn't take a genius to figure out what I had planned for tonight.

Catherine entered my quarters in a wordless huff, her boobs and tail swaying with her steps. Then, in an emotionless voice - rarely one to give me the satisfaction of outward embarrassment - she simply asked, "Shall we begin?"

I smiled. "Oh yes, of course, Catherine. But first..." Her eyebrow twitched. Whenever I didn't leap straight into sex, she knew I was about to request some kind of change in procedures.

Pretending not to notice her displeasure, I continued. "First, I was thinking, isn't it just so inconvenient for me to have to verbalize the character you're playing every time?"

"I suppose..." She hesitantly agreed, unsure where this was going.

"Right. So, you know how the camera comes with a built-in data-feed functionality?"

"Yes, it can be used to directly stream information into a recipient's neural implant, such as breaking news to a reporter." Her voice was a little less suspicious now, seeing what I was getting at.

"Precisely! So, if I encode your character info for each processing session into the data-feed, it would save time for both of us. We could skip any conversation and get started immediately. Would you be alright with that?"

She mused for but a moment. "Very well. We may use the camera's data-feed in the future."

"Great! I actually already have it set up for tonight. Let me just get things revved up."

She motioned for me to proceed and I turned back to the camera. I knew Catherine's personality very well by now. She was accepting of this because it truly would make things more efficient and the camera's data-feed was a widely-used feature. Unlike my "updates", it had no capacity to brainwash someone. It only interacted with the subject's brain on a rudimentary level, as intended of the neural implant. It had essentially the same effect as reading text on a screen. The only difference was that large pieces of information could be processed much more quickly since it bypassed the ocular nervous system. Additionally, it was "safe". In theory, a recipient had to purposefully accept any incoming data-feeds, to guard against spam or other malicious data.

For the average person, it was a harmless, helpful tool, but in tandem with my "updates", it would be Catherine Locke's death knell. She was already operating under strict "updates" regarding filming. In her mind now, breaking character was anathema. She would do anything she could to make her videos the best they could possibly be. She was already past questioning it. "Sexual processing" was thoroughly, irrevocably affixed to the top of her mental priorities. Take it a few steps further... and she'll never be able to escape me.

It would still require another couple weeks to finalize everything with more "updates". However, I did have a surprise ready for tonight to liven things up. I could hardly wait.

"Alright..." I turned the camera toward Catherine and clicked it on. She may have been broadly expecting it, but it was an intentional choice not to give her any specific advance warning. Now that the data-feed was involved, I'd have to be a little forceful. It was vital that her subconscious become accustomed to "automatically" slipping into character. The character turns on with the camera. Soon, that will be a fact of life for her.

In the fraction of a second after I began recording, the camera emitted a pulse of invisible rays, similar to radio waves. These rays bombarded Catherine Locke's neural implant with countless data bytes, prompting her implant for permission to access. In situations like this, where prior consent had been explicitly granted, the implant is advanced enough to detect this fact via its host's brain waves and grant the feed automatic access. The data would then resolve into a detailed description of a sexual roleplay in her head, imparting her with full knowledge of its contents virtually instantaneously. (It was a marvelous invention, but only used in civilian industries at present. Currently, there was no reliable way to view the contents of the data-feed in advance and the feed itself was barely encrypted, both of which made the tech ill-suited for military purposes. Perhaps in another decade or so that would change.)

Of course, this was purely a theoretical explanation. In practice, as with most modern technology, we lowly humans are unable to perceive any of what I just described. My flawed human senses could only witness the result. As soon as I turned on the camera, Catherine dropped to all fours. She looked up at me with a dumb, happy face, tongue lolling out of her mouth. Then -

"Arf!"

She bounded towards me, no sign of human intelligence left behind her eyes. She pounced with enough force to push me to the ground, not pausing even a moment before nuzzling her face into my crotch. Her pawed hands scratched at my thigh, vainly attempting to remove the pants which still encircled my waist.

As ever, it took tremendous strength of will not to laugh. This was so sudden and so perfect. Of all the roles Catherine Locke had played as my "processor", this was perhaps the greatest yet. She was even lower than a sex slave now, not even a person anymore. She had become, for the next hour at least, something less than human. The genius strategist of the Unified Nations had devolved into a literal bitch in heat.

"Now, now, Catherine. Stop that." I chastised her as I rose back to my feet. She shrunk into herself from the sternness in my words, whimpering like the dog she now was and looking up at me with a pathetic pout. "Oh, it's okay girl, it's okay." Acting the part of a good owner and pretending to feel bad, I calmed my voice, reaching out to scratch under her chin. She leaned into my fingers with an expression of impossible bliss, the kind of pure joy only an animal could feel. Catherine had seemingly completely sunk into her role - but how would she react to what was coming next?

I walked across the room towards the bathroom door. Catherine followed at my heels expectantly. "I have a friend I want you to meet today. Let me go get her," I explained. Catherine slightly cocked her head. It was an appropriate display of physical confusion for a dog but, behind her eyes, I also saw human emotion for the first time since the camera came on. She genuinely had no clue what I was talking about. As far as she'd been told, tonight was just another "sexual processing" session.

Smirking, I threw open the door. Not a moment later, a pale mass dotted with fuzzy white fur leapt out.

"Woof woof!"

The newcomer nearly collided with Catherine, rolling the Admiral onto her back. Standing over her, also on all fours, was an imposing woman with muscular but still very feminine proportions. Her long blonde hair, usually tied back in a ponytail, loosely hung around her face, and she wore a dog costume nearly identical to Catherine's, the only difference being the color of the fur.

"A-arf?"

Naturally, it was Samantha Adams. Catherine's eyes widened at the unexpected introduction of her sister and she glanced at me with a bewildered expression. A very human expression. However, to her credit, that minor misstep was as far as she went. She didn't fully break character, with her arms perched in front of her chest in an approximation of a dog on its back and even voicing her confusion without human words.

"Woof!" Samantha leaned down, playfully snuggling her nose between her sister's generous melons, before licking at one of Catherine's nipples like an overexcited puppy.

"Arf! Arf arf arf!" Catherine barked madly - likely in protest, but it was hard to tell. Commendably, she still kept acting like a dog. Well, "commendable" may not be the right word anymore. It was no longer a "choice". She wasn't able to turn herself back into a human, not until the camera stopped rolling; that's how deeply entrenched the "updates" had become in her psyche. Granted, she might break character in a life-threatening situation, but this didn't qualify. If anything, she trusted Samantha more than anyone in the world. Her overriding emotion right now was confusion, not fear or anger.

Although, under normal circumstances, she'd probably be a bit more disgusted by her sister's tongue on her nipple. Thanks to the fact that I had a direct line to both Catherine and Samantha's implants, I'd... relaxed the degree of physical contact which would be considered appropriate between two sisters. At first it was merely for fun, amusing myself with the thought of the two feeling each other up during private conversations, but I soon realized it could also be leveraged to further my own agenda. They weren't about to start eating each other out (and may never reach that point), but the two wouldn't mind a little boob action - and hopefully a threesome, as long as the emphasis was on fucking me rather than each other.

"Woah! Looks like someone's happy to see you, Catherine." Samantha lifted her head, craning her neck backward to look at me. "Woof woof!" There were no real words, but the energy of her barks happily affirmed my words. Now that the sheer surprise had passed, Catherine appeared to be calming down, but she still glared at me with an obvious unspoken question: "What the hell is going on here?"

That was bound to be a long conversation after tonight's session, but I wouldn't have taken this step if I wasn't confident I could handle it. For now, it didn't matter. It was time to entertain my two "pets".

I'd started stripping down as soon as I opened the bathroom door, and now stood naked before the two women. It goes without saying that my little man was raring to go. Samantha and Catherine both stared at my erect cock with a desperate, longing expression. Catherine was merely playing her role, but it was probably a genuine reaction for Samantha. I'd been flooding her with "updates" to desire my body, to crave sex with me, to feel satisfied when she pleases me, and so on. It was amazing how far the "updates" could go when the target wasn't starting from a place of utter contempt.

I stepped forward. Samantha was still planted on top of Catherine, although she was no longer indulging in the Admiral's bosom. Instead, she raised herself as I approached, wiggling her hips in anticipation. Not one to decline an invitation, I crouched low and, grasping her "tail" for support, slammed my dick into Samantha's pussy.

"Awooo! Oo-oo-ooh!" She literally howled in pleasure, tongue wagging and nearly drooling onto Catherine below. This took "doggy style" to a whole new level. I quickly settled into a comfortable rhythm, every thrust prompting new animalistic moans from the Scarlet Hunter. Her ever impressive tits hung low, swinging opposite my own movements and nearly brushing against her sister's in the process. It was an alluring sight.

"Arf arf!" Our observer barked with inscrutable emotion. Now that she had calmed down, Catherine appeared to be assessing the situation, her brilliant mind recentering herself on her character. Crucially, she was not playing merely a normal dog. Her character was a sex-crazed animal, not one to simply watch placidly. What would she do?

"Mm..." She whimpered pitifully as I fucked her sister above her, then - desperate to be even tangentially involved - her tongue found Samantha's breast. Their earlier roles reversed, the Admiral now energetically licked the Major's nipples, occasionally even briefly sucking on one.

"Woof!" Samantha seemed thrilled by this development. It had to feel extremely good. Were she an actual dog, I'm sure her tail would be wagging furiously.

I picked up the pace, Catherine and I united in pleasing Samantha. "Woo-woo-woooo!" Then, just as it seemed she couldn't take it anymore -

"Arf?!" I pulled out of Samantha and immediately slid right back... into Catherine. She may not have been mentally prepared, but her body rejoiced at her first penetration of the night. "Arf! Arf!" Now it was Catherine's turn to yap with joy, while Samantha whined, mourning the climax I had snatched away from her. Feeling some sympathy, I teased her clit with my fingers, keeping her placated as I pistoned her sister. She happily rubbed her pussy against my hand, even if it clearly wasn't enough to fully satisfy her.

"Arf!" "Woof!" My two pets barked without restraint, soaking in all the sexual pleasure that they could. Catherine's expression was euphoric, the frigid Admiral washed away by waves of lust and desire. "Woof!" "Arf!" I'd never been with two women at once before. I hadn't been some virgin prior to all this, but I guess I'd never had the charisma to woo more than one at a time. Thanks to the "updates", nothing was out of reach, not even a threesome with the heroine sisters of the Unified Nations.

I scoffed a little, thinking back on where this had all begun. Catherine hated me in the first place because she'd been disgusted by me jacking off to AI porn of Samantha. Now, I was fucking her literally seconds after my dick had been in her sister. This was my zenith. No matter what happens in the future, the fact that I was here, experiencing this moment, meant that everything I'd worked towards, all the months of prep and "updates", had been worth it. Of course, that's not to say I had any intention of giving up or stopping here.

I shoved Samantha, still "standing", down to the floor. She could have physically resisted, but made no move to. She knew I was in charge, obediently sprawling atop her sister. Their boobs made contact for the first time, the two pairs - Catherine's very large and Samantha's gargantuan - pressing against each other in an unforgettable display. Their new position left their limbs half-tangled and their pussies mere inches from each other, aligned vertically one atop the other.

In one uninterrupted motion, I left Catherine and returned to Samantha. After about ten seconds of fucking the Scarlet Hunter, I returned again to Admiral Locke, then back and forth, again and again. They were reduced to a pair of pussies for my sole personal pleasure, their alternating moans reciprocating my dick entering and re-entering the two of them. The interval gradually shortened as I swapped between them more and more frequently, almost feeling as if I was bouncing back and forth with every thrust. Their moans (and barks) no longer had a clear beginning or end, all three of us mutually enraptured in this perfect shared instant of sex.

In this extraordinary situation, it didn't take long for me to approach the edge of orgasm. In turn, I was left with an impossible call: who do I cum inside first? Admiral Locke, the haughty commanding officer who thought of me as lower than dirt? Or Major Adams, the taciturn yet sexy war hero who countless men fantasize about?

The pleasure was growing. I had barely any time left. Taking in the sight of the two near-naked dog sisters, I decided there was only one path forward.

Just before I came (inside Catherine, for what it's worth), I jabbed my dick between the two of them, bumping past their navels and blasting a stream of my seed towards their upper bodies. My jizz copiously splattered the undersides of their tits and faces.

""Awooooo!"" They both howled enthusiastically, not seeming perturbed in the slightest. Catherine and Samantha were both mine, and would be long past the events of tonight.