Starship of Lust Ch. 08

Story Info
Cooper prepares for the final stage with Locke and Adams.
8.8k words
4.81
8.4k
21

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerg
Xerg
808 Followers

"Mr. Principal... I-I don't understand." An almost comically timid voice eked out of the woman in front of me. Her fingers tensed around the textbook in her hands, drawing it closer and slightly crumpling her skirt in the process.

I folded my hands across my desk. "I'm sorry, Miss Catherine, but I'm afraid it's cut-and-dry. Your family can no longer pay tuition. Effective tomorrow, you will no longer be a student of this academy."

Her lip quivered. Some glare from the room's ceiling lights reflected off her glasses, just enough to obscure her eyes, but I imagine she was on the verge of tears. "Sir, I... this is everything to me..." And again, she gave a mewling, childish plea.

"Everything, huh?" I leaned forward, not taking my eyes off of Catherine. She wore a standard girls' school uniform, with blouse and long skirt, while slumping her shoulders as if trying to retreat into herself. Between the poor posture and genuinely conservative attire, she was the kind of girl that few would realize had impressive curves. Her shy demeanor actively worked against it.

"If I told you there was a way to keep attending this school, what would you say?" I asked, faintly smirking.

"I - that - I'd say that sounds too good to be true," she murmured uncertainly, before gaining some power in her voice. "But I'd do anything to stay here, sir! Please!" Then she sharply bowed her head for good measure, her short hair swaying with the suddenness of the movement. From this position, the swell of her huge tits was unmistakable, mostly constrained by her top but hanging ever so slightly towards the floor.

"Raise your head." I told her. She did. "Come here, Catherine." She meekly, naively, walked to my side.

"I can pull some strings to make the tuition issue go away," I muttered softly. "You're such a good student, after all. It would be terrible to lose you."

Her mouth opened in shock before settling on a surprised smile. Her eyes shone with innocent glee. "Really, sir? You'd do that for me?"

I nodded. "I would. But..." I paused a moment for emphasis. "It'd mean sticking my neck out. People might accuse me of favoritism. For the trouble, it's only right that you do something for me in return. Is that okay?"

"O-of course, sir. That makes... sense." Her words regained their previous insecurity, now amplified by mild confusion. However, she was too weak-willed to raise any questions, haltingly stammering through an acknowledgement instead.

"Come sit on my lap as we talk." Her face immediately darkened considerably, perhaps finally realizing the implications of my words and retreating even further into herself. Nonetheless, she did as she was told, stiffly sitting sideways across my legs. She winced as I placed a hand on her thigh. Ignoring her discomfort, I continued. "You're very beautiful, Catherine. Did you know that?"

"N-n-n-no..." Her voice was pitiful, barely a whisper.

"But you are! Extremely beautiful. And that's good, because beautiful girls can repay their debts in ways no one else can." My hand moved from her thigh to her waist; she stared at the wall with a mortified expression.

"Sir, I think - I think I should go..." Clearly taking all her remaining courage, she tried to move away, but my hand held her firm.

"Now Catherine, be reasonable. Don't you want to stay enrolled at this academy?"

"... Yes." I could hear the conflict and resignation in that one simple word. Marvelous.

"Then stay." My tone grew harsher. She knew further objections would not be tolerated. In turn, she obeyed, repositioning herself back on my lap. By now, a bump was pressing through my pants into her leg. "Good girl. Do you know what sex is, Catherine?"

Tears began to form at the corners of her eyes, which she quickly wiped away. "Yes, sir."

"Have you ever had sex before?" "N-no, sir."

My hand moved to her chest, feeling up one of those succulent mounds of flesh through her uniform. She shuddered but said nothing. "So, how were you thinking you'd repay me for my assistance today?"

She scrunched up her face. Catherine was shy, but not stupid. "I..." There was a long pause, but eventually... "I'd like to have sex with you, Mr. Principal." She fell into line. Truly a model student.

"Well! If a virgin like yourself proposes it, how could I refuse?" Getting a little tired of the dialogue-heavy foreplay, I nudged Catherine onto my desk, standing up at the same time. "Lay down." She did so, gazing up at the ceiling as I leaned over her.

Putting a hand near her neck, I yanked her blouse wide open, sending several buttons popping and clattering across the floor. Her upper body was exposed now, her tits protected only by a plain beige bra.

"Sir..." Catherine vaguely protested, but made no move to flee. She was a weak-willed pushover.

Saying nothing, I pushed up her bra with one hand and ripped through her skirt with the other. Her boobs were made complete by the appearance of perfect pink nipples, as her white panties were laid tantalizingly bare.

"Sir, I-I-I..." She sounded terrified, unable to even finish the thought. "Sh-sh-shhh..." I shushed her with a calming tone, reaching down to unzip my pants. "It's quite alright, Miss Catherine. I am an educator. Allow me to teach you."

My cock now out, I took another half-step forward, bunching her panties to the side and revealing the goods within. Without hesitation, I slid inside her, somewhat forcefully. Unsurprisingly, she wasn't very wet.

"Ah - Mr. Principal! I-I feel like I'm being torn in half..." Her face and voice screwed up as she felt the full size of a man for the first time - at least, per her character.

"It will pass, Catherine, and the pleasure will take its place." I began to move in and out, her tits satisfyingly jiggling in time with my movements. Not able to hold back, I grabbed one with each hand, happily rolling her nipples between my fingers.

"Sir!" Perhaps I was going too far, but she was mine in this moment. Before she could say another word, my lips found hers, my tongue wriggling into her mouth.

"Mmph!" A muffled moan, of fear, or anger, or pleasure, or perhaps all three, met my ears. However, I held all the cards here and she knew it. She made no serious attempts to resist me.

While my cock pistoned in and out of my "student's" pussy, I acknowledged the camera on the far wall in my peripheral vision, shifting our position slightly for the lens to get a better view.

Obviously, I was not a lecherous principal, nor was Catherine Locke a demure academy student. We were merely conducting my regularly scheduled "sexual processing" - filmed for the masses with, as always, Catherine portraying a character of my choice. In the woman before me now, there was no trace of a strong-willed naval admiral, only a fearful young maiden.

My "updates" left no room for ambiguity. She was thoroughly convinced of the value of these videos and the importance of upholding their integrity to a viewer. She approached her acting so seriously that one would think she was starring in the next work of an award-winning director, rather than an amateur porno. No matter what character she was assigned to play, no matter how far it was from her actual personality, she assumed the role as if born to it. And until the camera stopped filming, she would never break character. She's played an airheaded cheerleader, slutty secretary, clumsy nurse, no-nonsense police woman... every time, she was flawless. She didn't just "act" like the character, she embodied them.

Of course, this was all as intended. Having Catherine willingly and fully commit to these characters was the opening salvo on reconstructing her sense of self. With further tweaks and more aggressive "updates", her entire being would soon be putty in my hands.

"Mr. Principal! I-I feel weird!" Her face had started to melt, the "virgin" drowning in the heretofore unknown pleasures of the flesh. A half-moan, half-wail escaped her lips. I kept going until we both came.

-------

Samantha

I was so hot. Laying naked upon my bed, my fingers dug into my vagina as my thumb liberally stimulated my clitoris.

"Oh... Oh..." I moaned repeatedly, endlessly. My loins ached with sexual desire. My free hand reached up to one of my heaving breasts, prodding and pulling at the nipple. It felt so good.

I was alone, masturbating in my quarters during a period of free time. This was highly uncharacteristic of me, but my libido has been overwhelming as of late. Achieving orgasm was the only reliable way to appease the urges.

"Ooh..." My own hands were acceptable to do the job, but they paled in comparison to a man's penis. I began to reminisce about the many, many times I'd had sex with a man, growing wetter and wetter in the process.

I had no doubt that, if I wished, I could exit my quarters and encounter a male crewmate from whom to perform semen extraction within minutes. However, I found the thought somewhat... disingenuous. Semen extraction was a means for men to provide women with a protein supplement. It was inappropriate for a woman to pursue semen extraction for purposes of the intercourse itself.

Although, if the man was to initiate the extraction himself, that would be a different story. Cooper's face flashed through my mind and my movements accelerated. Despite the false suspicion I had once put him under, the Chief Engineer had proven to be an extremely kind man. As if aware of my turmoil, he regularly offered to donate his semen to me. Extracting semen from Cooper was often more involved than it was with other men, such as the occasion when he left me bound and blindfolded in his personal restroom for an hour. I didn't mind. It was a matter of course for the woman to acquiesce to the man's requests during semen extraction - and in any case, it felt so good to extract from Cooper that I saw no reason to refuse him.

My terminal abruptly pinged, interrupting my self-pleasure. I sighed, but no matter how close I was to an orgasm, duty takes precedence. Perhaps it was a summons from Cooper and the point would be moot...

No such luck. It was a summons, but from Admiral Locke. With a substantial degree of mental effort, I assumed a professional state of mind and donned my usual jumpsuit.

-------

Catherine

"Hello, Major."

"Good evening, Admiral."

I motioned to the chair across from me as Samantha entered my chambers. Once she was seated, I broached the topic at hand. "Have you made any breakthroughs on the identity of our intruder?" As I spoke, my hands reflexively raised from the desk to my chest. Samantha's did the same.

"I'm afraid not, ma'am. Thoroughly re-scanning the data access logs yielded no further information, and a targeted search of shipboard camera feeds has likewise produced nothing of note." While she answered, Samantha massaged her objectively large breasts. Through the thin material of her jumpsuit, her powerful fingers forcefully kneaded the soft flesh, sometimes flattening them towards herself, sometimes pushing them together and contorting their shape as they squashed into each other. Her movements were regular and rhythmic, never staying stationary for long.

"And residual heatmaps of critical sectors?" I also worked my chest, having begun as Samantha was speaking. The sensation was rather calming. Stimulating the skin around the heart increased blood flow and improved mental acuity. Obviously, it would not be appropriate behavior in the company of others, but Samantha was an exception. She was my sister, and we were both aware of the reasons for and benefits of mid-conversation breast massages. It was purely functional. In a high-stakes investigation like this, we needed every edge we could get.

Samantha shook her head. "Nothing suspicious whatsoever." I leaned back, exasperated but not surprised. Our saboteur was proving remarkably tricky to pin down. Whoever they were, they must be very clever.

We sat in silence for a few moments, lost in thought, our hands still gripping then relaxing our breasts every couple seconds, almost automatically.

"Allow me, Catherine," Samantha said, abruptly rising to her feet and indicating my chest with her eyes. "You need to focus your mental energies on planning our next steps."

The suggestion caught me slightly by surprise, but she wasn't wrong. It was better for the both of us if I simply had some time to think. "Thank you, Samantha."

Major Adams circled behind me. As soon as I dropped my hands, hers reached around to replace them, firmly grasping my breasts over my uniform. Since my jacket exposed a large area of cleavage, approximately half of her fingers directly touched my bare skin. Undeterred, my younger sister went to work.

"Hm..." I had to stifle a sigh of contentment. It was a deeper experience, in some ways, to be massaged by another. An impartial third-party (especially the stoic Scarlet Hunter) could push your body past what you might have thought would be comfortable. Her toned knuckles pressed and stroked with almost painful force, but the results were undeniable. I felt the tension unknot, a warmth spreading throughout my body, centered on my chest.

Invigorated, I began to think aloud. "Let's review what we know." Samantha grunted ambiguously, knowing I was speaking more to sort out my own thoughts than looking for genuine conversation.

"For months, someone has been uploading unauthorized data from somewhere on the Athens. However, there have been no signs of the enemy acting upon leaked intel, nor any disruption to the crew's day-to-day activities. Even to your and my careful eyes, everything aboard the Athens is normal."

"Yes, ma'am. Nothing has been amiss," Samantha confirmed as her hands moved to the undersides of my breasts, lifting and holding them a beat before letting them drop.

I moved on. "The culprit must have extreme technical proficiency, to bypass our security systems and suppress any alerts going out to the Chief Engineer." Unless the culprit is the Chief Engineer, but I made that observation privately. For now, Samantha has cleared Anthony Cooper of wrongdoing and I trusted her judgment without question. Even so, he will be reexamined if pertinent new information ever comes to light.

"Furthermore, we have confirmed that the unauthorized uploads continue to this day." Now that we knew what to look for, Samantha and I have confirmed additional unauthorized access over time, nearly daily. Is there a chance that it may not be a bad actor? That would fit with certain aspects of this case, mainly the lack of tangible effects, but the mere fact that highly secure systems were breached is extremely suspicious. Something more innocuous, like sending private family communications or accessing banned internet content, wouldn't be worth the effort - nor would it happen so frequently.

"This must be malicious activity. But what? Why?" As I deliberated, Samantha still rubbed my chest. While I had yet to make any breakthroughs, it did help clear my mind.

We needed more information. It was becoming abundantly clear that we would not catch this culprit redhanded. They were either too smart or too careful (or both).

"Can we trace the destination of the request?" It risked tipping our hand, so I had dismissed the possibility until now, but no better option had presented itself. Network access in deep space was accomplished via a series of satellite buoys in orbit around certain star systems, which bounced any requests between them. If the Athens disseminated its own dummy buoys, we could theoretically intercept outgoing comms. As long as we made sure to pass the traffic to the proper buoys afterward, the only sign to the culprit that their requests were being monitored would be a few seconds of latency. That might be enough to tip them off - or it might not. Was it worth the risk?

I thought through a few other possibilities, but all presented even greater margins of error. The buoys were our best shot.

"Samantha." Her hands immediately stopped moving. "Yes, ma'am?" came her voice from behind.

"Take the lead on distributing dummy network buoys across our course. Set them up to forward traffic, not block."

Her hands retracted entirely and my sister reappeared in front of me, saluting. "Understood. I think this is a good play, Admiral."

"Thank you for your continuous support, Major." I rotated one shoulder. My chest stung a little, but it was a good pain. "And thank you for the past few minutes as well. You may return to your business."

Samantha nodded and exited. Now that we were taking this step, I only wish we'd done so sooner. Worst case, it could take two to three weeks before we had enough dummy buoys in place to guarantee an interception. I could only pray our rat wouldn't get up to too much trouble by then.

-------

Samantha

Nearly as soon as I had left Catherine's quarters, I received another message. Once I read the contents, I smiled. Admittedly, a part of me had been hoping for this all evening.

I changed course to the engineering sector of the ship. Tracing a route I had memorized by now, I stopped before one door and entered without knocking. A man laid upon the bed inside, naked and fully erect.

"Pleasure to see you, Samantha."

"And you as well, Anthony."

We both knew why I was here. With a speed that surprised even myself, I was on top of Cooper, my already-wet vagina easily welcoming his thick, hot penis.

I hadn't been able to masturbate to completion earlier. Much as I tried to ignore them, sexual thoughts had been on my mind to an extent the entire length of my briefing with Catherine. Now, all that suppressed arousal bubbled over. I came as soon as Cooper's dick was inside me. However, I held back any moans, only relishing the climax for a moment before beginning to move my hips.

Extracting semen from Anthony Cooper had become an unquestionable highlight of my day. It wasn't even about the semen extraction itself anymore. The simple sensation of him orgasming, filling my insides with his semen, was exquisite, a higher pleasure than I had ever known. I wanted to please Cooper. I wanted him to be happy.

I looked down at the man, his eyes fixated on my body. His gaze was intoxicating. It felt good for Cooper to desire me, to want me and to use me. As our intercourse progressed, I pondered: I have never in my life felt "love". Is that what this emotion is?

-------

Margot

"Here we are. No teeth now."

With those words, the man shoved his cock into my open mouth. He mostly moved on his own, pinning my head against the wall and thrusting down my throat. I only had to sit there and be receptive to his needs.

How many men was this now? Eight? Nine? I'd lost count. I suppose it didn't matter. A dick was a dick. It was a way for me to get more semen.

With this man's semen extraction not requiring much active thought, my vision wandered to the woman next to me. A men's urinal separated us. Past the woman was another urinal, then another woman. They were both young and relatively attractive (and the same could be said for myself). We were all naval ensigns, although I didn't know the other two particularly well. We'd been asked separately to come here for semen extraction. With no reason to refuse, we'd each accepted and were brought to the men's restroom.

Typically, female crewmates are obviously not allowed to enter the male facilities, but certain exceptions are allowable during semen extraction. As soon as we were brought here, all three of us were lined up between the urinals and promptly put to work sucking dick. A line quickly formed before each of us - mostly comprised of men who just happened to be using the restroom and decided off-the-cuff to donate semen. We'd been here amongst the toilets for over half an hour now and the lines only seemed to be growing.

Xerg
Xerg
808 Followers