Starship of Lust Ch. 09

Story Info
Locke's life devolves into a whirlwind of debauchery.
9.1k words
4.89
8.1k
16

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerg
Xerg
808 Followers

Catherine

Once I'd reached the last line of the final article, I closed my eyes and removed my glasses. Rubbing the bridge of my nose with the tips of my fingers, I thought back on everything I had read.

One word kept circling in my mind: silly. It was all very silly. Boiled down to their core, these documents more or less claimed that an actor could "forget" their actual self simply by thinking hard about forgetting. Were it so easy, I think everyone would be a world-famous actor by now.

What did Cooper see in this? Loathe as I am to admit it, he is technically an intelligent man. Does he honestly believe that, if I follow these techniques, it will improve the quality of our sexual processing videos? Ridiculous.

And yet... the events of this evening gave me pause. Cooper had no right to include Samantha in his processing without my approval, but it is also true that I ever so slightly broke character when I laid eyes on her. That - that is unacceptable. I have never settled for anything less than perfection, and had no intentions to start now.

My videos were already garnering thousands of views. It always got me a little hot, imagining the innumerable men who had surely masturbated to recordings of myself and Cooper. In a way, I had become a sexual processor on a scale larger than most women ever could. That scale came with responsibilities. I had to do everything in my power to create a positive experience for the audience. If even a single person is turned off by my inexperience as an actor, the blame lies solely with me. I must be better.

I refocused my attention on the terminal before me. It's extremely unlikely that I will have any success following these articles. They speak of "self-hypnosis" and other laughable methods to distance my "actor mind" from the "character mind".

Nonetheless, there were few alternatives I could pursue. I had neither the time nor opportunity to enroll in virtual acting classes while serving as captain of the Athens, and these techniques had one point in their favor: they were quick and easy. It was low-risk, high-reward. If it accomplished nothing, I would only be out a few minutes of my time each night. On the other hand, if they actually worked, the efficacy of my videos would be greatly enhanced.

I sighed. The best decision was obvious. Scrolling back to an earlier document, one which I felt had the most convincing and detailed descriptions of the lot, I skimmed the listed procedures. This should be easy enough...

Following along, I lowered the lights in my quarters, to foster a quiet, comfortable atmosphere. Then, relaxing my posture and slowing my breath, I began mental repetitions. In my case, there was a straightforward scenario to focus on. For five minutes, I pictured my sense of self as an admiralty badge, one which gets locked away in the recesses of my mind whenever Cooper's camera turns on...

-------

Catherine

"Good evening, ma'am." "Good evening."

Samantha and I greeted each other outside Cooper's quarters. It has been three days since she'd begun to participate in Cooper's sexual processing. So far, she has joined me in every evening session and all but one morning session. It shocked me how easily I acclimated to working with her like this. I never expected to be intimate with the same man as my sister, even in a professional capacity. While I suppose some would argue this new relationship bordered on incest, Samantha and I are careful never to touch each other in an overtly sexual manner - which frankly was not terribly difficult. For sisters as close as we are, as long as we do not directly stimulate each others' vaginas, anything else is perfectly moral and acceptable given the circumstances.

Likewise, it has also been three days since I've begun my daily mental rituals, in an attempt to improve my acting. There has been no appreciable benefit as of yet, but the articles do contend that it will take time for their techniques to bear fruit. Of course, that's an easy way for a hoax to sidestep showing any real results, but time will tell soon enough.

As usual, Samantha and I were dressed in costumes befitting the characters we were about to play. Tonight, we wore Asian-style dresses with a floral design; mine was red, while Samantha's was purple. Samantha's hair was also done up in two buns, one on each side of her head. (My own hair was too short for buns and thus was styled normally.)

We opened the door and crossed the threshold into Cooper's room. The man himself was seated at his desk, grinning widely, naked from the waist down and clearly eager to get started. These days, we exchanged few if any words before his sexual processing; the camera's data-feed had eliminated the need. (Samantha had also agreed to use the data-feed after our first session together.) To that point, as soon as the door slid shut behind us, Cooper tapped the camera pinned to his chest. As ever, the data streamed to my neural implant in a fraction of a second, imparting full knowledge of tonight's roleplay.

-------

Catherin̸̤͆e̴̪̽͝

Kneeling abruptly, I bowed low enough for my nose to touch the floor. At my side, Samantha did the same. Without raising our heads, I spoke for the both of us. "Per your personal request, Mr. Cooper, I, Catherine Locke, and my sister, Samantha Adams, have arrived. We are deeply humbled by your selection of us tonight. The Athens Brothel prides itself on client satisfaction and, for such an esteemed guest as yourself, we will do our utmost to fulfill your every desire." Even after I had completed introductions, we kept facing the floor. Athens courtesans were expected to pamper our clients, revere them. For the duration of his session, Cooper's wish was our command.

I heard footsteps approaching, until a shadow loomed over the two of us. "Raise your heads." At his word, we did. Still knelt down, we looked up at the man who had bought our bodies for tonight. He stood between us, his cock trembling with anticipation. He mused, "You're both quite beautiful. Are you really sisters?"

"We are, sir," I confirmed. "I realize our appearances are dissimilar, but I assure you we are of the same flesh and blood." Being able to sleep with two sisters at once, and such attractive sisters at that, was a large draw for most of our customers. While our duty is to please, it is also to seduce and entice. Considering that, I added a final thought. "However, I have been told by previous clients that we are... alike in other, less obvious ways."

Cooper raised an eyebrow, grasping the meaning of my words. "Is that so? Well, I suppose we'll have to put that to the test."

Taking a sideways step towards Samantha, he stopped with his dick an inch in front of her face. "Suck." At just the one word, she leaned forward and swallowed his cock.

It was only once I had a moment to myself, watching my sister fellate Cooper, that I realized how fully I had slipped into character. I still knew who I was - an admiral of the Unified Nations, performing sexual processing on Chief Engineer Anthony Cooper - but that information existed almost in the background, in the depths of my mind on the edge of conscious thought. Had the mental techniques finally been effective? It bordered on lunacy, but I saw no other explanation.

"Very good. Stop." Samantha obeyed his command, immediately ceasing her blowjob and straightening her posture. Cooper hadn't even had his dick in her mouth for thirty seconds. He was sampling the goods, making sure we were worthy of our high price - acting out a role befitting the scenario, I reminded myself.

Evidently satisfied with Samantha's performance, Cooper started towards me. I licked my lips, fully prepared for what was coming.

"Your turn. Impress me."

As Cooper's cock filled my mouth, it was almost like my mind cleaved in two. One part of me knew I was acting out the role of a courtesan. The other truly was a courtesan, or at least believed itself to be. Both existed simultaneously, but the latter was "in control", so to speak. If I focused on the real me, the sensation approached an out of body experience, "watching" myself fervently suck Cooper's dick. If I focused on the other...

Cooper moaned softly as my tongue worked its way down his shaft. A part of me loved this reaction, no matter how many times I experienced it. I was good at my job, and took pride in that fact. Samantha too. Few could even afford us; that alone was a direct endorsement of our quality. Still, I wasn't upset that Cooper was "testing" us. It was common for our clients to crave power, and nothing made such men feel more powerful than sexual dominance. I wasn't here to question, only support and serve.

Could I make him cum before this little "test" was over? It was worth a try. There would be no better display of my prowess. I began to take Cooper deeper, his tip prodding at the entrance to my throat - when he took a step back. "That's enough." Tsk. No fun.

"You two were both remarkable," he commented. We bowed low again as I responded. "Your words of praise are appreciated, Mr. Cooper." "Thank you, sir," Samantha added, speaking for the first time.

My sister was not much of a conversationalist, preferring to let her body do the taking. Rather, by mutual agreement, I took the lead on any dialogue during Cooper's processing. Samantha's acting, despite her best efforts, tended to be somewhat wooden.

Fascinating. Practically mid-thought, I'd shifted my mental focus from the courtesan character back to "myself". It was a test, and a successful one. It confirmed the role was truly just a role. At any time, "I" could reassert control. That was a comfort.

Cooper waltzed over to his bed, casually taking a seat. "A double titfuck next, ladies." Ah. Our specialty... per our characters, that is.

Rising to our feet once more, Samantha and I walked to Cooper, unbuttoning the tops of our dresses to release our bountiful breasts. Unlike a blowjob or sex itself, a proper titfuck was physically impossible for many less-endowed women. As such, it was a common request of our clients, and we had come to make it one of our signature services.

Crouching on the floor, we took up positions on opposite sides of Cooper's cock. Our tits pressed forward, squashing into each other and surrounding his manhood on all sides. It was a rare pleasure, one which Cooper looked especially thrilled to take part in.

Samantha's blue eyes met mine, and I nodded. With no words necessary between us, we raised and lowered ourselves in tandem. His dick disappeared into the valley of our boobs as we crested, then reappeared taller than ever on our descent. The motions were simple, but deep and rhythmic. For many, the mere act of one's cock being sandwiched between these four melons was a euphoria all its own.

Again synchronizing our movements, Samantha and I turned our heads to look up at Cooper, with expressions as sensual as we could manage. It was another common tactic, to make clients feel we only have eyes for them. This wasn't difficult, however; I was genuinely rather aroused.

Cooper looked down at the two of us with a broad smile. It occurred to me that, in fact, this was the first time he had received a "double titfuck" during sexual processing. I still felt some lingering revulsion at the thought of pleasing him, but... perhaps that was another benefit of "losing" myself in the character.

Suddenly, a geyser of cum erupted between our tits. Samantha and I opened our mouths wide, catching as much on our faces as we could - standard procedure, as a show for our customers. Cooper chuckled at the sight, clearly enjoying himself.

Samantha began licking strands of semen off my boobs, while I resumed my interrupted train of thought. Admittedly, I would never be able to truly process Cooper, as my subordinate, with all my heart. But as my "client", one who had bought some fictional version of myself for a small fortune? In some ways, it was more appealing, and more effective, to "forget".

-------

Catherine

It had been ten days, about a week and a half, since the Athens began distributing dummy network buoys, in hopes of intercepting our saboteur's outbound communications. However...

Sitting at my desk, staring intently at the terminal, I flicked back to the beginning of the traffic report. Even after re-reading it from scratch, attentively scanning for the slightest discrepancy, the results were unchanged: nothing. "Damn it."

It was aggravating, but not entirely unforeseen. While it's true it had already been ten days, from another perspective it had only been ten days. The buoys had to be gradually inserted into the existing network. We'd prioritized observation of the most likely sectors, mainly ones which led into Imperial space, but if the buoys weren't picking up anything out of the ordinary so far, we just had to keep at it until we were monitoring everything. Eventually, we would get a bite. We had to.

"Ma'am." Samantha raised her head from my chest, unlatching her lips from my left nipple. "Shall we accelerate dispersal of the remaining buoys?" She was half-crouched between me and the desk, doing her best not to obstruct my work. Even as she spoke, she firmly massaged both of my breasts, one with each hand. I was topless, my jacket and bra neatly folded in a corner of my desk.

"No... it's too risky," I responded, appreciating the soothing sensation of her methodical fingers on my body. "Sporadic buoy disruptions are expected for a vessel in flight, but it's unheard of for large numbers to go out at once. If our culprit is as clever as they seem, we'd be tipping our hand."

Samantha nodded, fully aware of everything I'd said. It had been less a serious suggestion and more a check-in to gauge how I was faring. Judging that I was annoyed at the lack of progress but not actually angry, she turned her full focus back to my massage.

"Ah..." I sighed in pleasure, louder than I expected to, as her mouth returned to my nipple. "Catherine?" Unused to any substantial verbal reaction, Samantha paused, perhaps worried she had hurt me.

"My apologies. Don't stop." Slightly embarrassed at my outburst, I placed my hand on her head, guiding her back to my breast and allaying any further concerns. Samantha suckled diligently, almost eagerly - although of course I released no milk. As is typical of close sisters, we had taken to commonly massaging each other's breasts during private conversation. I had to admit it was quite relaxing and therapeutic, especially a mouth massage. While neither of us were mothers, women are inherently maternal and find comfort in mouth-to-nipple stimulation.

Leaning back to allow Samantha room to work, I tried to put the buoys out of mind. In due time, they would bear fruit. They had to. For now, there was no point wasting any more mental energy on the topic. Instead, I found my mind turning to sexual processing and, by extension, to Cooper.

After an unimpressive first couple of days, the meditative techniques had proven astonishingly effective. I never truly forgot who I was or what I was doing, but the recognition was... dim, nearly as if the character was my genuine persona and my real life was the role. Yet, as soon as the camera flicked off, I immediately regained my sense of self, with full memory of everything that had transpired over the past hour.

Some might find such a thing alarming, but personally, I felt empowered. I knew for a fact that my videos were becoming better than ever, and the view counts reflected that. Any sexual processor would be proud.

Glancing down at my sister, nursing from one breast as her free hand fondled the other, I considered suggesting she use the same techniques. Currently, the value of her inclusion in Cooper's processing came mostly from her physical beauty and prestigious name. She's simply never been the most emotive person, and that extends to her acting ability. At least I can say she's dedicated; she's never broken character while filming.

"Thank you, Samantha." I patted her head. "That was wonderful. Allow me to return the favor before you leave."

Samantha's massage ceased, her eyes meeting mine. "I have no objections, ma'am." She then stood to her full height, discarding the upper layer of her jumpsuit and positioning her breasts level with my face.

Still seated in my chair, I leaned into Samantha's bosom. Her pink nipples were already stiff, as if they'd been waiting their turn this whole time. I took one into my mouth without delay. Any specific conscious thoughts began to fade as I focused on the task at hand, licking and sucking at my sister's breast. It was disrespectful to be distracted while performing a breast massage, after all. I'll have time to think about sexual processing improvements later.

-------

Cathė̴̖r̴͙̼͛̏i̴̲̬͑n̸̤͆e̴̪̽͝

"What a cutie... you'll make for a delicious meal."

"What? No, don't!"

Disregarding the pleas of the man tied to the bed in front of me, I mounted his cock. It slid into my pussy with ease, fully erect; his body betrayed his verbal objections. Every time, they tried to resist, and every time, to no avail. Men craved me on an instinctual, primal level. It was inarguable and insuppressible.

"Oh..." I moaned as I rode the man. For his part, he grit his teeth, admirably attempting to resist the doubtlessly immense pleasure I bestowed upon him. He was a hapless stranger, merely someone in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was bad luck, but I had no sympathy. It was the way of the world for us to feed on mortals like himself.

"Don't take too long, sister... I'm starving." Sidling up onto the bed beside the man was a gorgeous, buxom blonde woman. She lightly bit one of his nipples, seeming to enjoy herself. Like me, Samantha was nearly naked - our default state of being. My sister was clad in something resembling a black bikini, with horns atop her head, small wings on her back, and a devil's tail growing out of - rather, attached to - her behind.

It was the uniform for tonight's sexual processing, a succubus costume. I wore the same - was the same. We succubi lived on the sexual energy of male humans, particularly their semen.

Samantha rose, planting her sex squarely on the man's face. I looked down at him, ever so slightly slowing my hips. Tracing my fingers across his belly, I softly commanded, "You'll be a good boy now and eat out my sister while she waits."

"Y-yes, my lady." Already his previous temperament has dissipated, replaced by a timid subservience. Sex with a succubus was literally hypnotic. It was always so cute, the way they crumpled after only a few moments of my pussy.

Samantha and I both moaned now, facing each other atop the man - atop Cooper. Processing scenarios like this were rare, but I suppose even he wished to experiment with female domination once in a while. I can't say I minded.

"M-my lady! I-!" He wasn't able to finish the thought, but I knew that tone of voice. I'd heard it hundreds of times from hundreds of men. Tonight's conquest exploded inside me. I felt energized, exhilarated, as his seed soaked into my womb (not that a human can impregnate a succubus). Licking my lips, I pulled myself off the man. "Your turn, sister."

Looking as if she could hardly contain herself, Samantha and I swapped places. Not only was the man still hard, but without waiting for my command, he began to lick my clit. I was impressed. He was a tremendous specimen. This would be a night to remember, the likes of which I had not seen in centuries.

Xerg
Xerg
808 Followers