All Comments on 'Starship of Lust Ch. 09'

by Xerg

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for the update! This continues to be one of the best MC stories I’ve come across!! Your prose and your ability to build tension are fantastic, and all the little details (like the font changes) are going to have me re-reading this a couple times to try and catch new things I might have missed. This chapter in particular is really interesting - it’s great to see Locke’s breakdown through her POV. Especially with the slow burn in the earlier chapters, this “avalanche” into debauchery feels well earned. Just curious, is there going to be another chapter to wrap things up? Or is this a cliff-hanger, Sopranos-style ending? I’m hoping for more in this series, but at this point I have enough trust in you as an author that I’m good with however you want to end things. I’m looking forward to reading whatever you put out next!

CrastanoCrastano3 months ago

Ahhhhh, I hate cliffhangers! I can't wait for the next episode (or the end?), I am enjoying this series so much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Xerg another home run. Thank you for your hard work. You are a fantastic writer.

XergXerg3 months agoAuthor

I plan to write another chapter, which will likely be the final one.

vikster89vikster893 months ago

oh man this chapter was sizzling! really impressed with the change of fonts as the moments progressed and especially right at the end! damn I can't believe it'll be the final one nexr. I hope after you're done you will write some bonus chapters of what their everyday lives are like.

my favourite moments were when Catherine started to enjoy it all at the pole dancing and when she felt apathy to the realization. I'm wishing at the end she ends up enjoying everything and starts embracing the changes knowing full well she's been manipulated.

eagerly awaiting the final chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ok, I know this was a bit kangoku senkan, but that final scene could be straight out of the games. If they somehow get you to write the next game, it would be the best in the series. Your writing is just great all around.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope Coopers Wins, but if that not the case I hope a alternative Ending.

Great Storie, After this storie ends what is next? God App?

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor3 months ago

I am not sure what is better... We know his reign has to end, the admiralty will want their ship back, and cooper's tech. He could escape with the two sisters and live sexually ever after or their conditioning would stay, cooper would go to jail and her husband would gain a slutty pair of sisters.

freeusernamefreeusername3 months ago

would be cool either way, Cooper wins and spread the

freeusernamefreeusername2 months ago

would be cool either way, if Cooper wins and spread the sexual processing law to the whole galaxy, or he loses but the sisters themselves notice the decrease in combat performance and restarts the sexual processing program themselves, then proceed to spread the idea through out the galaxy, while Cooper is somehow sent to a prison guarded by sexy powerful female officers and this is where the fun begins (again).

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Is God App over?

CzarzhanCzarzhan25 days ago

Can't wait for you to post chapters 10 and 11, so I can comment on them. (Entirely complementary, I might add. I read them over on EMCSA today)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous