Starship of Lust Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Cooper sighed and, to my surprise, pulled out of Samantha. "Oh, fine. I suppose it's been a while." He grinned at me, his cock still slick with my sister's juices.

I wasn't about to waste the chance. I opened my legs as wide as I could, using a couple fingers to spread my pussy. "Thank you, sir, thank you! Shove it right in! Fuck me silly!"

Mr. Cooper was on me before I could blink. No matter how much time passed, no matter how many times he fucked Samantha and myself, his sexual appetite was ravenous. "Ehehe!" I giggled with joy as he slid into me, completely wet and ready to receive him. Samantha's face soured behind him, pouting that I had temporarily seduced her husband away from her. Be grateful you get to have him at all. You're just lucky collateral, I thought. I'm the whole reason Mr. Cooper brainwashed us to begin with.

I knew everything by now. I recalled every detail of my time on the Athens, and Mr. Cooper had filled in the rest. I was his unwavering confidant. I remembered the woman I once was, frigid and pompous, as well as the arduous process Mr. Cooper had gone through to turn me into the woman I am now. I'll never be able to repay him for that. I would be Mr. Cooper's woman, and only his, for the rest of my days. The thought filled me with nothing but joy.

"Don't make me wait too long, Anthony..." In a bid to get him back, Samantha sidled up to Mr. Cooper, sliding her hands along his chest, pressing her tits into his side. So shameless.

I wasn't worried. Samantha had the edge in natural beauty, but I'd never lose to her in technique. Now that Mr. Cooper was inside me, I'd make sure he came before he had a chance to switch again. What else were all those months of sexual processing for? I tensed my pelvic muscles, tightening my pussy as much as possible before wrapping my legs around his waist. The baby inside me made the position harder to pull off than normal, but I wasn't about to let a little discomfort dissuade me. "Oh..." Mr. Cooper grunted happily, clearly pleased by my efforts, before speeding up. As much as possible, I moved my hips to meet his, welcoming his cock as deep as I possibly could. One of his hands shifted to grope my tits, then gently rubbed my pregnant belly.

I knew I could finish him off. "Oh, oh, Mr. Cooper! I love your dick. It's all I think about. I can never get enough. Please cum inside, I want you to cum so bad. I want you to drown me and our unborn child in your jizz!"

Mr. Cooper grit his teeth, shuddering as my words provoked a powerful orgasm - in both him and myself. Samantha stared longingly at the two of us, crestfallen, her own juices leaking down her thigh.

Once we'd relaxed, Mr. Cooper pulled back, turning his cock towards my sister. "Samantha, clean up." She shot me a dirty look before going down on him. I just winked in return. I had come out on top today, and we both knew it. Rationally, I recognized that Samantha and I had once been very close, but such a relationship felt... distant. Mr. Cooper liked to fan the flames of jealousy between us. These days, it was hard to see her as anything more than a rival for his affection. I fantasized about getting Samantha shipped off on a new deployment once she gave birth, monopolizing Mr. Cooper for however many months... but I knew Mr. Cooper wouldn't tolerate that. It was just a daydream, nothing more.

Laying there, elated and soaking in semen, I glanced at the clock. The visitor would be back soon. Much as I hated it, I suppose I should get dressed.

-------

"Hm..." Catherine and I inspected the lobby's security feed, both of us fully dressed (Catherine in actually respectable clothes, for appearances). After the morning threesome, I was finally ready to greet this unexpected "visitor". The feed showed a young woman in a nice suit, probably mid-twenties, sitting in a corner chair and scrolling a tablet.

"She's... an inspector?"

"That's right," Catherine confirmed. "I reached out to some old connections and apparently she's investigating an unusually high rate of sex crimes amongst former Athens crew."

"Does she suspect anything?" I pondered aloud, but Catherine promptly dismissed my concerns. "I don't see how she could. She's likely just being thorough, interviewing as many people as she can."

"That makes sense... And she's alone?" "At the moment, yes." I scrutinized the woman on-screen more closely. Though not as well-endowed as Catherine or Samantha, she was rather attractive in her own right.

"Catherine?" "Yes, Mr. Cooper?"

"Don't internal inspectors have the same neural implants as the rest of the military?"

Catherine's eyes met mine, immediately grasping my intent. "Why, yes sir, I believe they do."

I hadn't just sat on my ass having sex the past two years. On the side, Catherine and I made great strides in developing new "update" technology, without many of the pitfalls of my original work, and it seems fate had seen fit to deliver us a perfect test subject.

I smiled. "Send her in."

-------

The End

-------

Hello, author here. Thank you for reading Starship of Lust to the end, especially those who voiced their support in the long gaps between chapters. Due to personal circumstances, I will be unable to post any new writings for a long while, possibly forever, but please enjoy the body of work I have already published. Thanks again.

12