Starship Starseeker Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were not disappointed when they arrived back at the ranch house. Virgil and Clay were both there, showered, shaved and ready for some ass fucking. Chelsea and Eva reminded their boy friends that they weren't quite ready for their cocks up their asses yet, but Abbie, Jo and Sam were more than ready. Agnes was saving her boy's cocks for the Maxwell girl's asses, while she and her son's girlfriends were ready to take Mike, Adam and Erik up their back doors. Lots of lube and a little patience, and all of the women were being ass fucked.

Joalice, Sam and Abbie routinely used their oversized butt plugs to stretch their butt holes and were pleased to have the boys sink their thick cocks to the hilt in their asses. Agnes, used to her son's fucking her ass was totally ready for Mike's big cock and Sam easily took Tim's cock up her butt. There were lots of grunts and moans as the female members took cocks up their asses before the boys pulled out and came in their mouths.

The partner swaps continued until Virgil and Clay had sodomized the Maxwell girls and Agnes. Eva and Chelsea joined in by letting Eric and Adam pound their backdoors. Both girls enjoyed anal sex with their fathers and brothers, but weren't quite ready for Clay and Virgil. They'd been working with Ages and would soon be able to take their boyfriends cocks deep in all of their fuck holes. They loved the brothers and wanted to be able to satisfy them sexually. They slept with their boyfriends that night and made love with them, just as Jo, Sam and Abbie slept with their boyfriends.

After another few more days on New Texas and seeing the extent of the agricultural land under production on the planet, the kids saw how New Texas had become the largest producer of food in the Confederation. Soon, they were off to visit the neighboring planets of Lesbos and then New India before returning home.


12