Starship Starseeker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber had an orgasm immediately. Her senses were filled with the smells, tastes, and feelings of all three of her holes being filled with stimulation. Jo gently kissed and snuggled with her new friend. Mike used his hands to fondle Amber's breasts and stroke her a pussy with his fingers. Amber noted that Mike's fingers were bigger and coarser than Jo's were, but they felt good. The strength and masculinity of Mike's hands were different from a woman's hands. The taste of his cock was exhilarating as well. Maybe Jo was right, she just might be bisexual.

"Do you want to see him shoot his load?" Jo asked Amber.

Amber agreed and easily took Mike's cock in her fist as Jo showed her how to stroke her brother. Occasionally, Jo would lean down and take the head of his cock into her mouth and share the slippery pre-cum with Amber. Before long, Amber was expertly pumping Mike's cock and licking the tip of Mike's cock without any coaching.

"It won't be long now," Mike warned the girls who were kissing and jerking his cock.

An excited yelp was heard next to them as Erik shot his load into Abbie's open mouth. Camille had never seen a man ejaculate before and it had surprised her at its suddenness and how far it had travelled. Adam moaned loudly on the other side of Jo, Amber and Mike as he filled Sam's mouth with his load.

"I want Mike to shoot it in my mouth," Amber told Jo.

"Are you sure?" Jo asked Amber. "I love the feeling and the taste, but some women don't. I don't want you to have a bad experience and turn you away from sex with men," Jo explained.

"I'm sure," Amber said, jerking Mike's cock faster. "I want to feel it shoot in my mouth and I want to taste it too!" Amber answered with determination.

Mike's first shot hit Amber in the forehead before she could wrap her lips around the head of Mike's shaft. Amber could feel jet after jet of hot sperm fill her mouth. She instinctively swallowed as it kept cumming into her mouth. When Mike was finished ejaculating, Jo took Amber's face between her hands and kissed her new friend, sharing her brother's cum with her.

As the men all relaxed and the girls all held and kissed each other, Amber announced to everyone that she was bisexual after all. She wanted more dick!

Abbie, Sam and Jo met with their new bisexual friends about the fact that they might have intact hymens and that having their cherries popped might be painful. Camille told the Maxwell girls that they had torn each other's hymens with dildos during sexual play in their dorm room. There was no need to worry about the pain and trauma of having sex with a man for the first time.

Amber, Summer and Camille would join them in the orgy bed tonight with their boyfriends. Whatever happened would happen naturally. If their friends wanted to join in in their lovemaking, they could. Nothing was expected of them, but they were free to explore in this safe, caring and understanding environment.

Summer was the first of the three bi-curious friends to feel a cock inside her pussy. Sam was certain that Adam would be very gentle with Summer and helped her friend get prepared for Adam's cock with prolonged foreplay and lots of stretching of Summer's pussy with her fingers. After several orgasms from both Adam and Sam, Summer was ready for penetration. Adam went very slowly after his initial entry between Summer's engorged vaginal lips.

Summer moaned when Adam pushed the first 3cm of his dick into her tight pussy. Sam had explained that vaginas were able to stretch to nearly any size if given time, and Adam was certainly taking his time with her. By the time Adam had his cock 10cm deep inside Summer, he'd been slowly thrusting into her and her cunt was on fire. She wanted all of it. With a great slow push, Adam buried his cock to the hilt in Summer's tight fuck tunnel. Summer cried out with surprise and pleasure. How could she have ever thought that she was completely lesbian, she loved cock!

Summer came twice as Adam slowly fucked her, the third time she orgasmed, Adam came with her. Summer could feel the hot sperm shoot deep inside her. Adam held her there, continuing to pump his seed into her as she came down from her climax. Sam finally pulled the two lovers apart and expertly cleaned Adam's cock before going down on Summer.

On the other side of the bed, Eric was balls deep inside Camille, fucking her gently as she continued to cum on Erik's hard cock nearly continuously. Abbie wondered how good it felt not having to worry about pain and blood on the night you lost your virginity. On the other hand, she didn't know if she would want to do it any differently than having her father take her virginity like he had. It was a painful experience, but the pain went away quickly. The physical and emotional bond she and Rob enjoyed was still strong today. It was a shame that non-Utopians still saw incest as a horrible thing.

In the bed with Jo and Mike, Amber was still nervous about taking Mike's big cock. She'd watched her best friends taking cock, but Mike's looked much larger and she was intimidated by its size. She had watched Jo easily take the cock in her pussy and Jo assured her that it would fit with just a little initial discomfort. After her twin was all of the way in, it would feel wonderful. After nearly an hour of Mike and Jo licking her breasts, nipples, ass and pussy, Amber was highly aroused. Jo used her slender fingers to lubricate and stretch her anxious girlfriend's cunt.

"She's ready, Mikey," Jo informed her twin.

Listening to his sister and sensing Amber's body language, Mike slipped the head of his big cock right into Amber's dilated hole. Jo had done a good job stretching and lubing Amber's fuck hole. Mike fed the young woman his cock as fast as she wanted to take it. She was still begging for more cock when Mike was balls deep in her eager cunt. Jo was amazed how easily and how deeply Amber took to having a big dick inside her, fucking her. Amber came multiple times while Mike pounded into her. It seemed to Amber that she was having one continuous orgasm. None of her female lovers had ever made her climax so often.

Mike was not immune to the constant milking of his cock every time Amber had an orgasm. Holding onto her tightly in the missionary position, Mike's balls spasmed and he filled the young woman with loads of his infertile baby batter. Amber convulsed in orgasm when she felt Mike fill her cunt. They laid together for a while, holding each other and kissing, while Jo nestled in between their legs and cleaned them with her tongue.

Breakfast together the next morning was a joyous affair. Amber, Summer and Camille had finally been fucked for the first time, and they were only hours from home. They would be happy to see their family's again. They had all agreed that the Maxwells would stay at the girl's homes while they were shown around New India Afterwards, the Maxwells would take them to the Utopian colony on the planet to show them first-hand how the Utopians lived.

"Do we have time for another fuck before we land?" Summer asked. "I haven't had a chance to fuck Mike yet," she told her friends.

"Always time for a good fuck," Abbie answered. "We can always orbit until everyone is ready to land," she told Summer and the other girls.

"You'll need some help getting lubed and ready," Jo told Summer. "Mike's cock is bigger than most," she said.

"I'll say!" Amber agreed. "It feels so good when it fills you up though," she added.

"I thought you liked Erik's cock," Camille reminded her friend.

"I like all cocks!" Amber corrected Camille. All the girls laughed at Amber's announcement. In three days, the girls had changed from favoring pussy to preferring cock.

Jo, Summer and Mike went back to bed, with the rest of the travel party following close behind. Summer had fucked both Adam and Erik, but Mike was who she wanted right now. Her friends had arranged to fuck the boys they hadn't fucked before they landed and went home to their parents. The girls wanted to get as much dick as they could. Who knew how their parents would react when they told them that they had decided to become Utopian!

Having had her cunt stretched to its limits by Mike, Summer, Amber and Camille were eager to get home to their parents again. Three couples were there to meet Starseeker when it landed. Abbie wanted to give the parents a tour of the ship, but Summer reminded her that the whole ship was full of sensual art. Some people would even call it obscene, Summer reminded her. None of the girls could imagine their parents approving of their flight back home from Lesbos.


12