Twins

Story Info
Brother fucks twin sister and their mother.
9.8k words
4.27
109.1k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twins

By

Promithius

When Lynn, my older twin sister (by seventeen minutes) and I were ten, our father deserted our mother to raise us on her own, although he did make some small financial contribution towards our upbringing. However, those early years were still tough for mother. Lynn who is now twenty five, married Frank two years ago. We are still very close, but before she was married she had a habit, when the opportunity presented itself, to sit on my lap and smoother me with kisses, passionate kisses on the lips. She would torment me by wriggling her ass on my lap inducing an erection. In turn I would fondle her breasts and sometimes, assuming we had sufficient time, unbutton her blouse and put my hand inside her bra. Our loving relationship was such that had it been legal, I think we would have ended up marrying each other.

It all started at our high school graduation party, organized by one of our friends at their house. There was music and dancing, food and drink, which we all contributed to. It wasn't a rave up, everyone was well behaved and no one disgraced themselves. Towards the end of the evening when things began to quieten down, people began to sit and talk. Unfortunately there were not enough chairs to go around, so the girls began to sit on the guys laps, Lynn sat on mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist to prevent her from slipping off, but occasionally she did slip a bit and would wriggle her way back to a more comfortable position. It was her wriggling back that caused me to become aroused and I just got harder and harder and I knew at some point she would realize what was happing. Eventually she turned and looked at me, smiled and wriggled her ass a little. It was late when we drove home from the party and even when we were alone in the car she never mentioned my embarrassment.

A weeks later when mom was out, Lynn sat on my lap and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.

"What are you doing?"

"Rob, I'm doing what you want me to do, or at least what you would like to do to me, but I tell you now, no matter how far we go, I will not allow you to go all the way."

"Then just how far can I go?"

"Don't worry, when I think you have gone far enough, you'll know."

After that, even when mom was at home and the circumstances allowed, we would steal moments with each other kissing and touching. It was a couple of weeks after that things between us began to heat up. Every Saturday morning, while we were still in bed, mom, being an early riser would visit the market and be out for a couple of hours. That first time, Lynn, after hearing mom shut the front door and drive off in her car, waited only a matter of a minute or so before she came into my bedroom. She wore a white satin, nightdress, trimmed with lace, consisting of a very low cut neckline, extremely short and sufficiently tight as to emphasize the contours of her body.

That first time she pulled the bed covers back and slipped in beside me, pulling me close, crushing her breasts against my chest, I put an arm around her and pulled her even tighter against me.

"Rob take your pajama bottoms off."

I pushed them down and off over my feet, leaving them in the bed in case of an emergency, like mother, returning home early for some unknown reason. Lynn leant over and kissed me, not only did I feel her lips pressed against mine, but also her hand wrapping her nightdress around my cock. It was the first time she had touched me this way, in fact it was the first time she had seen me completely naked. Lynn's touch, as she jerked me off, was light and gentle, god it felt so nice. While Lynn pleasured me one way, I was enjoying the feel of her breasts beneath the satin material. However I couldn't wait to ease her spaghetti shoulder straps off, so that I could pull the satin material down to uncover her breasts.

As I began to kiss and suckle her breasts, I slipped my hand between her legs to pleasure her pussy. She was already wet, her natural juices allowing my fingers to slip easily inside her. Her eyes were closed and she began to move and gyrate matching the timing of my fingers as they flowed in and out of her body. She became vocal emitting soft groans as I continued to pleasure her. However, no matter how regrettable it was; up until that point we had never slept together or had intercourse. I had often tried to pressure her into having sex, having pursued the subject numerous times, but it was only at this point I considered my patients would be rewarded.

"Lynn can I fuck you?"

"No darling, I told you many times that I would not let you go all the way, I'm saving myself for my wedding night, anyway that would be incest, which is illegal. Besides I want to feel you cum on my nightdress"

Lynn spread her legs as I eased myself on top of her. It was the position I wanted to be in, except I was rubbing myself up against her, with only that thin material preventing me from entering her. She was cooing like a dove and telling me I was the first, and did not realize just how wonderful it would feel. As we kissed I felt her hand slip between us, asking if she could hold me and feel me cum in her hand as well as on her nightdress. I continued to push and withdraw, now sandwiched between her hand and the satin fabric, occasionally feeling her thumb pressed against the tip, as I pushed against it.

As I neared the point of ejaculation my arousal increased, causing me to grab and squeeze both tits while forcing my lips against hers. She groaned under the pressure of my full weight bearing down on her, but accepted the way I was using her body. I felt her hand wrap around my cock as I cum, her free arm wrap around my neck pulling me to increase the pressure between our lips.

Even though Lynn and I attended different colleges, Saturday mornings, during the breaks between semesters, when we were home together, one of us would still slip into the others bed. Even after college when she was dating Frank we continued our Saturday morning's romp. But in all that time we never had intercourse, she saved herself for her wedding night. From the day she married Frank our liaisons came to an end.

Recently we, mom and I, Lynn and Frank received an invitation to attend a wedding of a cousin of ours. Unfortunately Frank couldn't attend because he would be away on a business trip. It was a bit of a drive to the wedding venue and for two hours I had to put up with the incessant chatter of these two women. They were always like this when they got together competing, seeing who could outtalk the other. We finally arrived twenty minutes early at the church and had to wait around for the previous ceremony to finish. My cousin's wedding service lasted about thirty minutes after which we all assembled in the local community center where, after welcoming the bride and groom, we had the wedding breakfast.

Late afternoon the tables were rearranged and we were treated to some entertainment after which there was dancing to a live band. Now I hardly dance, mother I have never seen on a dance floor, and Lynn was probably the best dancer out of the three of us, but that is not saying a lot. It was mom that started things off.

"Rob, why don't you ask Lynn to dance?"

"Yes, come on younger brother, ask me to dance."

I stood, held out my hand, she took it, and we walked out onto the dance floor. Initially we started off in the correct dance position, but it wasn't long before Lynn closed in tight and began to rub herself up against me. Now my intention was to have one dance then go back to the table, but because of Lynn's teasing I had an erection, and she knew it, which made her rub up against me all the more. She whispered in my ear.

"You've got a hard on for me, well we are going to have to do something about that. It's been a long time since we've played around, and believe me, I have missed our times in bed together."

Lynn backed off a little, and by the end of the third dance I was practically back to normal, allowing me to escort her back to the table without becoming embarrassed. After finishing my drink I suggested another round and ask mother, who normally doesn't drink very often, whether she would like another. Surprisingly she said she would. We were sitting drinking when Lynn suggest that I ask mom to dance. Even before I could say a word mom was declining Lynn's offer saying that she couldn't dance. Now I became curious so I stood up, held out my hand, inviting her onto the dance floor. After a little persuasion she agreed ad we made our way onto the floor. I took her in my arms and we swayed to the music slowly moving around the floor.

We were over the far side of the dance floor out of sight from anyone sitting at our table. Although we were dancing apart, mother's breasts were pressed against my chest, a feeling that gave me a hard on. I was concerned that if she moved any closer she would feel my predicament, but I thought it unlikely she would deliberately move closer to me. Things became embarrassing when another couple bumped into mom and pushed her directly onto my erection. I waited for the scream, but it never came. She just turned to the couple who crashed into us, acknowledge their apology, then smiled in my direction, wrapped her arms around my waist, and pulled me close against her. I assumed it was the drink that encouraged her to act in that manner, however, we did remain on the dance floor for some time, receiving suggestive remarks, supposedly in jest, when we returned to the table. To show my distaste with the remarks, I excused myself and went outside for some fresh air.

Because of our long journey home we left early around ten o'clock, and it turned out to be one of the most uncomfortable journey's ever. Hardly a word was spoken and the atmosphere was acrid. I couldn't be sure who or why the situation was so acrimonious, but it wasn't until I dropped Lynn off at her house that the atmosphere in the car became more relaxed, with mom actually starting to talk to me. It was obvious that we were ok, so was the problem between mom and Lynn or Lynn and I? Why Lynn and I should have a problem was difficult to understand, not unless she was pissed at me for dancing with mom for so long, but she suggested it. Not unless something happened between mom and Lynn, but I couldn't figure out what it was. It was gone midnight by the time we got home mom, kissed me on the lips and said goodnight and left me to lock up.

Sunday morning at breakfast neither of us mentioned anything about the wedding, I certainly didn't want to embarrass mom. About eleven o'clock the phone rang, mom picked it up pushed the phone in my direction and said. "It's for you."

It was Lynn. "Rob I have a problem can you come over and sort it out for me?"

"Sure, do I need my tools?"

"I would bring them if I was you, just in case." Then she put the phone down.

"Mom, Lynn has a problem, I'm going over there to see if I can fix it; do you want to come with me?"

"No thank you darling I have things to do here." Very quietly she said. "You can fix her at the same time."

"Sorry what was that?"

"Nothing just mumbling to myself."

Lynn was at the front door waiting for me looking sexy in tight purple satin blouse and mini skirt. I followed her into the sitting room and sat on the sofa.

"Would you like a coffee?"

"Yes please."

She left the room and returned a few minutes later with my coffee. She spoke as I was sipping the drink.

"Are fucking mom."

I nearly choked on what was in my mouth and almost dropped the cup of coffee on the floor.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard, are you fucking her?"

"No I'm not, where did you get that idea from?"

"First it was the time you spent with her on the dance floor. Secondly it was the guilty look on your face when you both came back to the table. I'm pretty sure she gave you had a hard on while you were dancing, what I don't know whether she enjoyed it and caused it by rubbing up against you. Then you went outside, and two minutes later she followed you, and I followed her. I saw you two talking, then she moved closer to lean on you and kissed you, and you kissed her back. She was rubbing herself up against you and whispered in your ear. I watch as you slipped your hand inside the top of her dress, whether it was inside her bra I couldn't tell, but it certainly isn't the general practice of a mother and son. So now I'll ask you again are you fucking her?"

"I've told you once no I'm not, but if I was it's nothing to do with you."

"Oh it's everything to do with me, because if you're fucking her, I want to know why you're not fucking me."

"Lynn, you always told me you would not let me go all the way, so what's changed?"

"I always said that I would not let you go all the way because I was saving myself for my wedding night. Well my wedding night was two years ago. What with Frank being away a lot, and too tired when he is at home, I'm not getting much loving. So now are you interested?"

I walked over and kissed her.

"We haven't touched each other since you married Frank." Putting my hands on her breasts, said "So now are you going to let me play with your tits?"

"Yes darling."

I put my hand up her skirt and rubbed a finger along the slit of her pussy. "And are you going to let me do things to this?"

"Anything you like providing you take me to bed now."

Lynn took my hand and led me upstairs and into her bedroom.

"Are you going to undress me or do you want to watch while I undress?"

We were close enough for her to put her arms around my neck and kiss me. I in turn placed my hands over her tits and gave them light squeezes. The blouse material seem to glide over her bra the whole thing felt so silky. With her blouse unbuttoned and pulled out of her skirts waist band, her bra was the same material and color as her blouse. I began to wonder if she had planned the whole thing, and had deliberately worn this sexy outfit to seduce me. If that was the case she must have been desperately in need of me.

As I slid her blouse off over her shoulder, she touched my groin to find out if I had an erection, she wasn't disappointed.

"Turn around let me unhook your bra."

"Can't you just put your arms around me and unhook it?"

As I put my arms around her she kissed me, grabbed my ass and pulled me close.

"Come on Rob hurry up I need you inside me."

I managed to unsnap her bra, unhook and unzip her skirt allowing it to fall to the floor then ease her panties down. Naked, Lynn threw herself on the bed and held her arms up waiting for me to lie between them.

"Hurry up, undress and come to me, I want you now."

There was no foreplay between us, as I crawled across her she pulled me down grabbed me and guided me inside her. There was nothing romantic or tender about our coupling it was just pure lust on her part. She said she wanted it rough, but what she meant was she wanted it hard, and hard she got it. I just rammed myself into her, pummeled her as hard as I could while I listened to her moans and rhetoric in between kisses.

"Oh god that's nice. Oh Rob give it to me hard. Oh darling I've missed you over these past two years, why haven't you fucked me before this, I've wanted you so much. Kiss me, squeeze my tits and fuck me hard."

After three minutes of slamming into her I began feel a familiar sensation building up around my groin area. I didn't want to shoot my load into her before I satisfied her completely. Her moaning became louder, she began to arch her back forcing her body against mine. She threw her arms around my neck forcing her lips against mine. She began screaming abuse at me complaining that I wasn't doing it hard or fast enough. All of a sudden her body started shaking then began to writhe almost entering a convulsive state, before collapsing in a state of exhaustion. It was only then that I shot my load into her womb wondering if anything would come of it. I rolled off her and lie on my side facing her, she turned on her side, facing me, pressing herself against me so she was able to lightly kiss me on the lips.

"Thank you darling that was wonderful."

As we lay quietly cuddled up close, I could feel semen trickling down my leg, Lynn's head was resting on my shoulder and one of my hands wrapped around her breast.

"Rob why didn't you fuck me like that before I was married?"

"Because you wouldn't let me, remember you was saving yourself."

"Well you should have forced me, I needed to know what it should feel like; I think I've made a mistake in marrying Frank."

"Even if we had sex on a regular bases it wouldn't always feel like that, it depends on the situation and how people are feeling at the time."

"But I've never ever felt like that with Frank."

"Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it now."

"Oh yes there is, you can sleep with me, stay overnight when Franks is away on his business trips. You can tie me to the bed and do things to me."

"Lynn, you want me to tie you to the bed and do things to you, what do you want me to do to you?"

"I don't know Rob, you'll think of something to do, surprise me."

When I arrived home mom gave me the third degree, asking what problem Lynn had. She seemed to be in a bad mood and snapped at me for being so long.

I began to look online for sex aids for women, I found suction cups to put over nipples to increase their size. There were nipple rings, dildos, restraints, ball gags and other odds and ends. I purchased a small leather attaché case to carry the equipment around in, which took me several weeks to gather together. Frank in the meantime had returned home, spent a few days at home before going on another trip, it was getting to a point where he was away longer than he was at home. I said to Lynn.

"Are you sure that he doesn't have another family tucked away somewhere?"

On each of my visits Lynn would ask me if I was ready to tie her to the bed, she seemed desperate to be tied up.

The evening I walked in carrying the attaché case she knew her time had come. She always dressed sexy for me, usually wearing a mini skirt, giving me glimpses of what she was wearing beneath it, even before we started, and that day was no different.

I made her call me doctor as we acted out a fantasy. She said she didn't feel well, and agreed to my suggestion that I examine her in the bedroom. Lynn sat on the bed and I felt her forehead.

"You seem to be running a slight fever Mrs. Howard, let me unbutton your blouse; that should cool you down a bit. Well that hasn't worked I'll have to take your blouse off all together. I'm afraid that we will have to take your bra off as well. You're still very feverish you must take your skirt and panties off and lay on the bed so I can examine you. I'm afraid you'll have to be restrained to the bed."

I opened the attaché case took out the straps fixing one to each wrist then to the headboard, then one to each ankle secured to the foot of the bed. I ran my hands up and down her body ensuring that I did not touch her breasts or her pussy. I gave a, tut, tut, tut.

"I'm afraid Mrs. Howard this doesn't look good for you." I ran my fingers along the slit of her pussy.

"You're not very wet down there, just a minute." I slipped my fingers inside her and worked them for a minute or so.

"Now that's much better."

I went back to my case and pulled out two clamps which had fairly strong springs, and clamped them on each nipple. She cried out in pain her nipples almost flattened. I pushed my fingers inside her pussy, working them to make it bigger so that I could fist her.

"Kiss me Mrs. Howard."

She refused, but only the once, that was before I shook her breast using the nipple clamp. After that she refused me nothing. We spent a couple of minutes kissing while I fisted her before removing the nipple clamps and replaced them with nipple pumps. The pumps created a vacuum, sucking in her nipples and a little more of her breast into a glass bulb thereby doubling their size. I stripped off, Lynn knew what was about to happen. I climbed on top and slipped inside her, careful not to dislodge the nipple pumps that by then had doubled her nipples in size. They looked very tasty and they were although Lynn complained that they were very sore when I ran my tongue across them. In the end, after releasing her from the restraints, we made love for a second time in the conventional manner. We spent the rest of the time in bed together kissing, fondling each other, and making plans for the future.