Starship Starseeker Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About six weeks as far as ALI can estimate," Abbie told her sister. "The time inside the bubble is hard to measure. So, six weeks give or take a few," she clarified.

The girls still maintained a schedule of sex times for Mike, Adam and Erik so they wouldn't inadvertently forget to have their intimate time with each other. It was Sam's turn with Mike and she planned on sucking him just long enough to get him hard before taking all of her brother's thick 20-centimeter cock deep up her ass right there in the control center. Adam especially enjoyed watching Sam take cock. She was leaning over the console while Mike stood behind her. Adam reached below and cupped her swinging breasts while Jo strummed her sister's clit with her slender fingers.

After filling Sam's backdoor fuckhole with his cum, Jo cleaned her sister's ass. It was Adam and Abbie's turn next. They too decided to fuck right there in the control center while Mike and Jo continued to monitor the instruments. Adam sat down in one of the console seats and Abbie sat on his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. Abbie had always wondered why that sexual position was called that particular name until she saw the girls on New Texas ride horseback. Now she understood their expression.

"Save a horse; Ride a Cowboy." Erik told his girlfriend as he watched Abbie buck and bounce on Adam's fuck stick. Sam used some of the lube she'd brought to spread on her fingers and slid them up Abbie's ass. The extra stimulation had Abbie cumming in seconds. Abbie's spasming cunt pulled an orgasm from Adam's balls as well and he emptied them inside Abbie's cunt.

Jo noticed is that Mike was getting hard again and that Erik was knocking at her backdoor. Jo's sisters had never held Jo to their own standard of once a day sex with Mike, because Jo and Mike were a couple. But they weren't going to let her get away with being double penetrated by Mike and Erik without some type of compensation. They vowed between them to get double penetrated themselves as often as possible on the trip home. Jo smiled as she heard their demands while she sunk down on Mike's thick cock and Erik slid into her ass.

Once they got home to Eden, their lives would change drastically. Abbie and Erik would be off on adventures, building their travel business, Adam would be practicing medicine with Sam as his office assistant and studying for a nursing degree. Mike and Jo were registered to attend University on Cennet. Mike wanted to major in Physics and Joalice wanted to follow her great-grandmother's path. Eventually, they were going to meet people from other dimensions and she wanted to be prepared to meet and understand them.

Until that time, they still had six weeks left of having no responsibilities other than deepening their relationships before they all went their separate ways. The girls were going to need to rethink the sex schedule. They wanted to maximize the time they had left to get as muck dick from the boys as possible. This was going to be an exciting six weeks!

12