Starstruck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, mine are so sore from being crammed in high heels. I think you know what to do." Felicity purred, walking her bare feet up Evan's chest to rest against his collarbone.

Evan did know what to do but he was shocked that this sexy girl was asking him to do it. He inhaled softly, kissing the arch of her left foot while his thumb massaged the arch of her right foot. Her feet felt and tasted divine, Evan couldn't believe his luck. He gave her toes a curious swipe of his tongue and he heard Felicity moan. Was it possible she was getting off on this too? The thought thrilled him deeply and he tested his theory, placing her smallest toe into his mouth, licking and sucking it lovingly.

Felicity's back arched and she gripped the blankets beneath her as his tongue swirled over her toes. The way that her thighs were pressed against his body made his cock rub against the delicate skin of her inner thigh. He could see the silvery streak his precome was leaving on her thigh and began to brush against her deliberately, wanting to mark her body with the milk of his cock in the most primal way.

He licked between her toes as he thrust against her thigh, slowly rocking his hips back and forth, showing her the control he had as an older, more experienced man. He switched feet, licking and sucking one while massaging the other, feeling obscenely spoiled as he played with her sweet toes.

"Evan, that feels soooo good," Felicity gasped, squirming underneath him on the bed as he fit her tiny foot partway into his mouth, his tongue lapping at her arch as though it were the wet pussy only inches away from his cock.

Felicity gasped as she watched the precome leak from Evan's rounded cocktip continuously.

"Don't you dare come until I say you can!"

She could see he was on a hair trigger but she also wanted to see how obedient he could be. Evan groaned at the command, looking at her desperately. Surely she could see how much he needed to come?

***

"I want you to kneel on the ground next to the mirror, facing sideways," Felicity instructed him, gesturing to show him how he should position his body parallel to the mirror. He got into position and watched their bodies in the mirror as Felicity backed her ass into him, sitting on his face. His cock was throbbing but he tried to ignore it, to give Felicity just what she wanted.

"Be a good boy and eat my pussy. If you're a very good boy I might let you come." Felicity giggled naughtily, rubbing her juicy cunt lips over Evan's mouth.

Evan didn't need to be told twice, pussy eating came as natural to him as anything. He gripped Felicity's soft thighs and pulled her even harder onto his face, burying his nose in her tender ass to get a sweet, sweet taste of her honey. He lapped at her hungrily, growling against her as his tongue curled inside her, licking out her nectar. One of his hands drifted to the front of her perfectly shaven pussy and after a quick dip in her cunt juices, his thumb was tenderly circling her clit and pulling her back onto his face. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched her facial expressions of lust and delight in the mirror, the way her nipples hardened and she splayed her legs to give her cunt to him.

Felicity's moans were high and breathy, she kept repeating 'oh my god' under her breath as her thighs trembled. She'd never met anyone who could eat pussy as good as Evan could. His enthusiasm was a potent aphrodisiac and Felicity could feel her orgasm building quickly.

Evan showed no sign of stopping, his tongue probing her hot pink folds delightedly. He moaned into her pussy from the sheer delight of her fresh, earthy taste. He licked her tenderly from front to back, finally settling on her ass which made her pussy clench and a squeal leave her lips. Evan grinned, he knew that young men were fascinated with anal but were seldom keen to probe with more pleasurable appendages. Felicity was lovely and clean and the way her asshole clenched tight as he licked her was endearing. He had so much to give and so much to - ah!

Ropes of hot, thick come shot out from his cock, landing all over Felicity's adorable feet. Evan felt his whole body tensing as he came over and over again while moaning into Felicity's hot cunt. He could see his cock spurting on her little feet in the reflection in the mirror and that deepened his orgasm.

He felt his cock pulse, shooting his seed all over her pretty ankles. He may have disobeyed her, but it had been beyond worth it. Her legs and feet were now a masterpiece of come that was porn-worthy. The only honest thing to do now was to finish eating her properly, so he grabbed her hips and turned her around so she was facing him and he moved to support her against the cold mirror and his mouth. Her legs were over his shoulders and he licked her pussy with renewed vigour as she writhed in his arms. Felicity's moans were getting louder and louder and finally Evan swirled his tongue over the little pink bud of her clit as she screamed, her fingers winding in his hair and gripping it firmly as she gushed, her sweet juices filling his mouth.

Evan held Felicity as her entire body shook from the pleasure of her orgasm. She was such a beautiful woman, it made him sad to think that he had disobeyed her order. He couldn't help it, though - she was so sexy and feet were one of his favourite parts on a woman.

"Mmmh, I've never had my pussy eaten so good," Felicity panted as Evan carried her back to bed, his heavy cock still dripping with seed.

"Thank you for letting me eat your pussy, Miss," Evan said, stroking the hair out of her face tenderly. He had served her and made her come and the thought felt amazing.

"You are most welcome. Now, you were naughty and covered me in your seed like a dirty puppy who couldn't wait." She clicked her tongue disapprovingly, but the mirth in her eyes suggested she wasn't actually upset.

Nevertheless, Evan felt the urge to bow his head and apologise. He had been like a dirty puppy humping her leg, and he knew he'd have to pay for it.

"I want you to run me a bath. You're going to wash me head to toe, and then we will see if you deserve a second chance to come on my command."

Evan smiled and went to run Felicity a bath. He tested the water, ensuring it would be warm for her tender skin without being too hot. Evan left the door open so he could watch Felicity splayed on the bed, his seed dripping down her ankles and onto her delicate feet. He could feel himself growing hard again at the sight and that was a feat for a man his age. He felt like he was twenty-five again, watching her sexy body and tasting her pussy. It was magic.

When the bath was full, Evan carried Felicity into the bathroom and knelt to place her tenderly in the tub. She smiled and leaned forward, kissing him full on the lips. Her lips were soft and sweet as they kissed, Evan knew that he'd never forget her taste.

"Thank you," she purred at him, relaxing back in the hot bathwater.

"Anything for you," he said earnestly, tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. He truly meant it: he knew she'd never ask for the impossible, well maybe aside from not coming while eating her delightful cunt out, but he couldn't possibly expect her to know how horny she made him.

"I want you to get in the water with me and wash me," Felicity said, moving up in the bath to make room for him. He slipped down behind her and sat her on his lap tenderly, letting her back rest against his chest. Her hot, soaking pussy was only inches from his cock and he wanted to slip it inside of her, but he knew better than to try and rush it. Evan was experienced and he was going to show this young woman the benefit of it.

Evan grabbed a washcloth and lathered some soap into it, gently scrubbing Felicity clean as he kissed her neck and told her how beautiful she was to him. His hands roamed her body carefully worshipping her with soft touches and kisses.

Evan paid special attention to the places he'd soiled with overeager seed, wanting to show her his remorse for his disobedience. He wrapped his strong arms around her after washing her body, cupping her heavy round tits and teasing the nipples with his thumbs. His cock was straining for her ass and pussy but he just held her, kissing her slowly. Evan could feel her melt in his arms, arch her back and push her ass into him.

"Evan, I want you to take me," Felicity invited him, rubbing her warm ass onto his stiff cock.

***

"I want you," he whispered in her ear as he reached underneath her to spread her pussy open for his cock, his fingers parting her soaking wet lips.

"I'm here for you." Evan grabbed her hips and began to rock her gently back and forth, her pussy sliding along the length of his cock as he rocked her on his lap.

"Let me slide right inside you, baby. I'll make it all better." Evan promised her as the hot tip of his cock met her soft cunt lips. He pushed his cock forward to spread her lips and he heard a cry of surprise from her.

Felicity was tight, tighter than anyone he'd been with before, but he knew to take his time and she'd blossom and let his entire length inside her.

"It's big!" She gasped, pulling herself off of him slightly. Evan knew she wasn't feigning shock, she wasn't the first girl who found his girth challenging. He made soothing noises with his mouth and spread her pussy lips with his fingertips.

"I know it's big, baby, but I know how to use it. I won't hurt you," he promised, taking his cock in his hand and swirling it against her pussy hole. He could feel the desire from her quivering pussy, the heat from her slit showing just how badly she did want it. She rubbed herself on his tip, trying to lower herself onto his rigid length.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good and fill up your hot little cunt. I'll never hurt you, unless you like it." He promised her, teasing her opening once more with his hot cocktip.

Felicity moaned happily - she was his to play with at the minute and the thought excited him deeply. She might be a stern Miss, but even Misses needed to be taken care of and fucked senseless now and again.

He rocked his hips against her, slowly and patiently watching his thickly veined shaft enter her silken hole. He couldn't think of anything more erotic than watching a hot little thing like her swallow his cock up inside of her. Her pert ass just above his cock looked ripe for spanking. Her pussy lips were stretched around his width and he knew she would gape if he slipped out of her now.

"You're so hot inside, baby," he gasped as her silken walls caressed his cockshaft, making him throb. He pushed a little deeper inside her, letting her get used to the motion of his cock.

"God, I want to fuck your brains out." He growled, pulling at her hips to sink more of him inside her. He kissed her neck and grabbed her soft tits possessively.

"You're going to," she assured him with a smile. Evan could feel her pussy slowly relaxing around him, finally fully admitting him into her hot little hole. He pushed a little deeper with a soft grunt, looking into her eyes to make sure she was fine.

Felicity met his eyes and smiled, stroking his cheek as she spoke. "I want you to fuck me, Evan. I want you to fuck me until you fill me up with your come, understood?"

Evan understood - Felicity was well and truly ready for what he wanted to give her. He grabbed Felicity around her waist and shoved the rest of his cock inside her with a grunt, bottoming out in her for a moment which made her gasp in a mingled cry of pain and pleasure. He felt her tight pussy struggling to accommodate him and that turned him on even more. He started to hammer his cock inside of her, pulling her down on him as he stretched her hot, tight pussy over and over, his cock pulsing with absolute pleasure.

"You like it, don't you, Felicity?" Evan growled in her ear, squeezing her tits affectionately as his cock savaged her hot little hole over and over. Felicity's cries were music to his ears: she might be his Miss this evening, but he knew a secret his Miss was learning: nothing replaced a good fucking from an enthusiastic lover. Felicity's nipples were hard against his palms and her tits bounced pleasantly as he pounded her cunt.

"I love it!" Felicity wailed in delight as her pussy spasmed with pleasure. She felt like she would split open and Evan was the only thing keeping her whole.

"Fuck me, oh god, just like that!" Felicity screamed, her pussy so juicy that Evan was having a hard time staying in her. He wrapped a powerful arm around her and bent her over in the tub, mounting her like a ferocious beast. Water sloshed over the side of the tub but he couldn't give a shit. He was filling Felicity's hot cunt up and that was his only job right now. He pushed her down even further, his heavy balls full of seed swinging as he pumped his cock inside of her sweet, wet pussy.

"Ohmigawd I'm gonna come!" Felicity said breathlessly her entire body shaking as Evan fucked her ruthlessly from behind, his cock shoved up her cunt over and over. Evan groaned, reaching around to lovingly rub her little clit again, kissing her neck as he fucked her deep, hilting over and over inside of her.

"Come for me," he coaxed her, his cock aching for release as he held himself back. Those seemed to be the magic words as Felicity let out a cry and her hot, tight pussy started to milk Evan's length. He uttered a cry and held her to him while he spurted within her, his hot seed filling her tight hole, dripping from her pinkness. Evan groaned and rubbed Felicity's hips, kissing her neck and shoulders tenderly as he fucked her through her orgasm.

"That was intense!" Felicity gasped, trying to catch her breath.

Evan smiled warmly at her, slipping from her sweet folds with a satisfied grunt. He took Felicity into his arms, washing her little cunt carefully as he kissed her neck. He made sure she was entirely clean before draining the tub and wrapping a towel around her before carrying her into the bedroom.

Evan didn't need to be told what to do to serve Felicity. It was instinct - he would take care of her needs and as she was currently wet, she needed to be dried. Evan worked over Felicity's body carefully, rubbing and patting her dry carefully before wrapping a towel around his waist which made Felicity pout coquettishly.

"I hope that won't be the last time tonight that I see him," Felicity smiled, gesturing to the bulge underneath the white hotel towel. Evan was amazed, this girl was insatiable! In his twenties he'd have jackrabbited her all night long, but he wouldn't have treated her as well then. He was more mature now, knew what women actually wanted and he was going to prove to Felicity that experience could beat age every single time.

"It's yours when you want it," Evan answered reasonably, moving to kiss the soft pink points of Felicity's sexy little nipples. Felicity sighed in pleasure, running her nails through Evan's hair, which felt amazing. He moaned against her soft skin, sucking her nipples tenderly as he looked up at her beautiful face.

"Mmh, well I definitely want it tomorrow morning if you don't have any place to be." Felicity smiled, her dark eyes looking mischievous.

"Nothing that is more important than serving you, Miss," Evan said, his cock stirring slightly at the thought of having another round in her delectable cunt. Working on contract gave him the freedom to have a late morning if he wanted it and he couldn't think of a better reason to use that freedom. Evan kissed her forehead, squeezing her breasts possessively.

"I'm hoping that I know what I'll be eating for breakfast," Evan smirked, moving his broad hand over her bare mound before cupping it tenderly.

"Nothing better to start the day with than honey straight from the source."

Felicity moaned and squirmed under his hand, her eyes sparkling with delight.

"Mmh, I'm sure it could be arranged," Felicity purred sultrily, slipping under the blankets with a yawn. Evan gently tucked her in out of habit. He'd worked a lot of night shifts and it was his way of making sure his girl was safe before he went to work. Evan wasn't sure it he would he being presumptuous if he slipped down in bed beside her until she started leading him under the sheets with a firm hand on his cock.

"Stay with me tonight. Keep me warm. Keep me safe."

"There's no place that I'd rather be." Evan smiled as he pulled the sex goddess that Felicity was into his arms to sleep curled against him. His heart felt light and at ease for the first time in a very long time as he felt the beautiful woman drift off to sleep in his arms.

It wasn't the morning light or the housekeeping noise that woke Evan up the following day, it was the feeling of a hot mouth kissing and licking his cock. Evan groaned, not bothering to open his eyes as his cock responded first, standing at proud attention before Felicity's mouth.

***

"Good morning, handsome," Felicity cooed before going back to his cock. She was buck naked and as hot as ever as her soft hands slid over his thighs to cradle his cock and balls. Her dark eyes looked up at him lustfully as her pink lips parted and took him inside her hot mouth.

"Mmh, good morning, Miss," Evan replied, affectionately caressing her soft cheek with a calloused thumb. Felicity leaned her head into Evan's hand, wiggling her pert rear as she sucked him eagerly, her tits bouncing as she moved.

"That's real nice, baby," he groaned encouragingly, his hips pushing upward instinctively to try and fill her throat. Felicity's hands pushed him against the bed playfully, using her own power rather than strength to get him to stay put. Evan smirked but obeyed, he could tell by her behaviour she wanted a nice leisurely fuck this morning and he was more than happy to give it to her.

Felicity slowly took him out of her mouth, moving to straddle him against the bed. Evan could see her bare cunt already dripping with arousal and he licked his lips before looking into her eyes. He'd give her whatever she wanted and she seemed to know it too. Felicity smiled mischievously and reached to the bedside table to take a silk stocking in her hand. She stretched it across her chest, showing him how strong and flexible it could be before tying his wrists over his head to the hotel headboard. Evan kissed and licked at her hips and belly as she did, wanting to show this little vixen he was game for whatever wickedness she could think of.

"I like seeing you like this," she mused as she gazed down at his bound form, his cock standing proudly as he looked up at her.

"Such a strong man, bound for my pleasure." She purred, stroking up and down his chest with her long fingernails. Evan groaned lustfully, goosebumps betraying his arousal. No one had ever understood this side of him before: that he was strong but wanted to serve, that he was powerful but enjoyed playing these games with her.

"Of course, Miss. Your pleasure and your pleasure alone," Evan answered with a twinkle in his eye. He was a wild animal bound now, only needing to be let off the leash before he'd fuck her senseless.

"Good, I do love being spoiled," Felicity smiled at him, moving back to where she had been kneeling before his cock. Evan's cock was ragingly hard and his precome had dripped all the way down his thick shaft.

"Especially when you come bearing such nice gifts." Felicity purred before licking around Evan's tip sultrily. Evan groaned, flexing his powerful thighs and he bucked slightly, still restrained by the intricate way she'd bound his hands.

"Oh, Miss, oh, baby," he groaned breathlessly, looking down at her intensely as she began to suck him again, her dark head bobbing up and down eagerly. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, trying to hold back from the waves of pleasure threatening to engulf him. The entire experience was surreal - here was this hot twenty-something sucking him like it was her only desire in life.