Starstruck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmh, you taste so good," she said breathlessly, before taking his whole length into her mouth and throat. He could feel how tight her throat was against his tip and he was worried he would burst or go insane trying to stop himself while her expert little mouth sucked him. He was teetering on the brink of a very dangerous oblivion, when suddenly, she looked deep into his eyes:

"Come for me."

Her command and his orgasm were almost instantaneous. He shouted wordlessly as he filled her mouth and throat with his silken seed, spurt after spurt escaping his deeply-toned cocktip. Evan watched in bliss as the little vixen swallowed every drop of his seed, moaning happily as his balls were drained to the last drop. She licked his tip clean tenderly, before looking up at him as she raked her nails down his chest lightly - not hard enough to leave any marks but firmly enough that it left his skin tingling.

"Fuck me, that was good," Evan panted, his head resting against the fluffy hotel pillow. Felicity moved to cuddle against him, pulling the thin flat sheet over them to cover their nakedness.

"You just wait for later," Felicity teased, stroking Evan's broad chest.

"Mmh, what's later?" Evan asked, reaching to kiss Felicity's forehead from his bound position.

"It wouldn't be any fun if I ruined the surprise by telling you, would it?" Felicity giggled mischievously, looking deep into Evan's eyes.

"I've figured out a deeply memorable way to say goodbye, that's all."

Evan swallowed the lump in his throat, smiled and nodded. Felicity was on a cross-country tour, he couldn't expect her to stick around because of a good lay, after all. Felicity smiled and moved to lay on top of him, her smooth naked body pressing against his as she rubbed herself against him luxuriously.

"The first order of business is that I want you to watch me come. Eyes only."

***

Felicity moved so her legs were spread next to Evan's shoulders, her hot pussy only inches from his lips. He could smell the sweet, earthy scent of her arousal and found it intoxicating. He wasn't sure why she didn't want him helping out, but he'd obey her if this was truly what she wanted.

Her fingers moved to began to stroke her sweet pussy and part her lips. There was something incredibly dirty about watching this hot young thing finger herself so close to him. Evan could hear her breathless moans as she teased herself, her juices running down to his chin where he lapped them up eagerly.

Evan looked up and saw the smooth, rounded undersides of her breasts and he groaned. He wanted nothing more than to take her even harder than he had last night, to fuck her against a wall until she was pinned to it by his cock alone, but it was not the right time. He inhaled her scent deeply, groaning with desire.

"Miss, may I have a lick, please?" Evan asked politely, looking up at her stunning body.

"Mmh, you may. I want you to tongue fuck my hole." Felicity responded, moving forward enough that he could lick her sweet little cunt joyously. He groaned and immediately began to feast on the delicacy he'd been offered, his tongue lapping up all of her nectar. He was tempted to stroke himself but was prevented by the silken stockings that held his powerful arms in place.

Felicity moaned and teased her clit as she offered her pussy to Evan's hungry mouth. He growled and lashed her hot little hole with his tongue, loving her with his mouth as passionately as he could. He knew he would make her come this way and that she deserved it. She was a queen sitting on a throne of lust of her own making and he would obey her deepest fantasies.

Evan's mouth and tongue attended her with loving detail, smoothing and licking her soft slit with infinite care. He nuzzled her tenderly with his nose and fucked her tight hole with his tongue, letting her feel a whole host of lustful sensations as she sat on his face.

Felicity's cries became more frantic and Evan felt her little pussy tighten around his hot probing tongue. Her hips moved lustfully and she began to ride his face, her dainty pussy lips threatening to smother him in the most delightful way he could think of.

Evan would not - could not - stop. He wanted Felicity to come against his face and would settle for nothing less.

"Give it to me, Felicity," he growled passionately, his tongue parting her cunt demandingly as she moaned. "I want to feel you come, baby." He encouraged her as he pressed his chin up against her ass. Felicity's silken thighs were trembling as she spread her legs wider, coming hard against Evan's face, her pussy tightening rhythmically as she cried out over and over.

"Oh my god! I'm coming!" She squealed, back arching like a cat in heat. Evan smiled and gave her sensitive little pussy soft kisses to calm and soothe her. Felicity looked down at him, eyes wide.

"Thank you," she panted, undoing the bindings on his arms. He smirked and seized her, flipping her face down onto the bed before spreading her legs wide.

***

"Don't thank me yet, we've barely begun," he whispered into her ear as he plunged his cock into her soaking pussy. Felicity cried out in surprise and delight, looking back at him with wide, dark eyes. In part she looked furious that he dare disobey her, but the other part of her looked extremely gratified that he had.

Evan grasped Felicity's small waist and pulled her down onto him like a toy for his pleasure. He grunted and hammered his cock inside of her while her hips twisted, trying to control the pleasure she was being given. She arched her back and offered her juicy cunt up to him which pleased him greatly: he was going to unleash some of this pent-up lust he felt for sexy girls like her.

Evan's thrusts were so forceful that she was getting moved up the bed, which was not what he wanted. He wanted to take her, take all of her and to do it his way, so he grabbed her off of the bed, pushing her against the wall and onto his impaling cock. He pulled her down onto his stiff shaft over and over, watching lustfully as her soft cunt spread for him and accepted the pounding his cock was giving her.

Felicity's moans were soft and breathy - she'd never let a man treat her like this before and it was exhilarating. She could feel Evan's rock-hard cock exploring her hole as deeply as he could and it thrilled her to be filled by so much cock. He was fucking her like a beast in rut and she was surrendering to it, to him. Her back arched as she spread her legs as far as she could, surrendering herself to his lusts.

"Take it," he growled at her as he pumped his cock into her so deeply it pushed her slim body up the wall. His firm hands pulled her down again, jamming his length into her hole over and over. Felicity cried out and bit down against his shoulder, which elicited a fearsome roar of delight from him. Evan's cock was swollen beyond anything he'd ever known, he struggled to shove it back inside her hot pussy as they fucked. He could feel her heart hammering in her chest and he kissed her deeply on the mouth as he pinned her to the wall with his thrusts.

Felicity's pussy was beyond slick now, his cock and balls were coated in her juices as he fucked her deep. He was taking his pleasure from her and she was loving every minute of it. Her hot little cunt was a river of lust, one he fully intended to tame. He stared into her eyes, kissing her over and over as he tasted her yielding mouth, never wanting this moment to end. He wrapped her in his arms and matched her gaze before whispering softly to her:

"Come for me, baby."

Felicity had no control over herself anymore, she screamed and raked her nails down Evan's back which made him come, Felicity's hot pussy milking Evan's rigid cock as he filled her with his seed yet again. He groaned and pinned her to the wall as he came, kissing her over and over, running his fingers through her dark locks tenderly. His seed filled her and began to drip out of her slit along the length of his cock because she was so full. He panted hard, holding her against the wall as they kissed passionately.

"That was so good," Felicity panted happily, looking up at Evan in shock and delight.

"You can have that whenever you want, baby," he told her, carrying her back to the bed while still inside her. He lay back with her curled on top of him, his cock nestled in her hot cunt. Felicity wrapped her arms around Evan, kissing him softly as her fingertips traced the red marks her nails had left.

"Don't tempt me," Felicity smirked, teasingly. She clenched her pussy muscles, making Evan groan as she did.

"I'd like to think there was a fair amount of both of us being tempted," Evan said easily, dipping his fingers in the mixture of her juices and his come and painting it on her nipples with a smirk. Her nipples rose from the wetness and the heat of his hands and Evan admired the view. He'd fucked more in the last twenty-four hours than he had in the last three months and he wasn't eager for it to be over.

"Oh? What if I offered to... extend your contract?" Felicity whispered, moving to pin Evan playfully to the bed, her dark eyes twinkling with mirth.

"I think you'd find it difficult to walk on stage after the way you'd be fucked every night, Miss," Evan said teasingly, his hands wandering up and down her lithe waist.

"I could use security... It's a risk I'm willing to take." Felicity purred, kissing and biting Evan's neck lustfully. Evan was surprised - was this a job offer? He couldn't think of a sexier boss to work for but damn, did she not realise how badly he wanted her?

"I'll take it on one condition," he whispered in her ear, kissing her neck as he played with her big, heavy tits.

"Oh?" She asked playfully, her cunt dripping with anticipation.

"You're in my bed, every single night of this tour," Evan said seriously, grabbing her ass and pulling her against him. "I'll need the release after watching you striptease night after night."

Felicity smirked and shimmied her hips slightly, an ache in her pussy making her want to be filled already again. Evan might come to regret his request once he realised how much she adored being fucked, but she liked the idea of him finding out the hard way.

"Deal. You come with me on tour as my personal security and in addition to whatever you normally get contractually, we will share a bed. Every single night." Felicity said, punctuating the agreement with lustful kisses along Evan's collarbone and chest. The thought of him attending to her on the tour thrilled her beyond belief.

"Deal." Evan growled playfully, taking her into his arms and kissing her deeply. He'd just landed the contract of his career and knew the best way to celebrate...