All Comments on 'Starstruck Ch. 14-17'

by warrior_wolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i LOVE IT.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. perfection

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Im in LOVE with this story -

This story was amazaing! I wanted to cry for sam. you put so much emotions and feeling into the writing. It is simply one of the best writings on this website.

tnme3tnme3almost 16 years ago
You never...

told the readers what happened to Sam's reputation. It shouldn't be that important but she should have been justified and at least had the people tell if they liked her painting or not. Some flashy stuff.

Other than that I liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!

ive never quite felt so in touch with a story before... i liked that it wasnt just about the sex although a little more may have been good...very romantic and sensual... Didnt want it to stop, well done!!!!

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

WOW

I think the title is not really fitting.

I felt frustrated by the splitting of the Story. Text just started to flow and then cut off by the end of the Chapter.

The Story is too short & there are some things left unsaid unwritten.

-art/Gallery what happened afterward, Allison? recognize her talent? scholarship? Her personal paintings?

-Sam's Parents?

I mean the Story how you've written it, is very good.

BUT

I feel like by cutting it off right now you basically told this Story

"someone lonely (girl) meets popular person (guy)-they fall in love-end-imagine the rest"

That is very generic/basic, every chic flic and just every generic romantic book u can buy in a Grocery Store around the corner.

How you started promised so much more but fell completely off with that open ending at that crucial time in the Story.

Sad really would've been one of THE best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your chapters are broken. The previous one is 13-15 and this is 14-17. I finished 15 expecting to next be at the gallery but was sent back two days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think I agree, ended too soon.

Lots of threads unresolved. The major ones include, her new reputation for the success of the gallery, her piece done of him, (maybe purchased outright by him), his telling her parents off, a glimpse of their lives right after this?

Minor ones could be cool too. First time he hits red carpet with her on his arm? What becomes of the bitch at the gallery?

With all that said, still a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous