Starstruck Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered what Mari had said yesterday. She loved that I always worshipped whatever she put in my mouth. My mouth was hers to do with as she pleased. So I worshipped, sucking greedily at her digit, desperate to taste their mixed fluids. I felt frenzied, invigorated by the taste, wickedly tasting the honey from Mari's defiled temple.

Mari let out a groan. She took out her finger and slowly pushed her used pussy into my face. She stopped still for a moment, her labia parted on my nose, and then began to rock back and forth. As she rocked, his cum smeared all over my nose and lips. Could it really be that once I would never have countenanced this? That I thought it would be disgusting to touch and taste someone else's ejaculation? It felt so natural, to be a humping post for my slutty queen, filled with foreign cum.

She ground her pussy on my face this way for a few minutes, then finally gave the word that made my dream come true.

"Lick."

I dove in like a man possessed. My tongue pushed up into her, exploring the folds and crevices of her pussy, cleaning out his semen and her juices, making sure not a single drop was missed. Her vagina relaxed as I pressed my tongue further in, as far as it would go, and now yet more was leaking out of her. I lapped it up hungrily. The taste of my goddess, and the feeling of being her inferior cum eater, content to just clean up her pussy after other men, was pushing me towards the edge, but I tried my hardest to hold back.

Mari must have sensed it, because she pushed off me momentarily and give my face a short, but firm, slap.

"No cumming. You're my friend, not my boyfriend," she murmured drunkenly, and planted herself back on me.

Very soon, she was shaking in orgasm herself. A final rush of juice came out of her and between my waiting lips, but this time there was more of her and less of him. I felt a small flicker of pride that I had done a good job cleaning her.

Mari stood over me, gasping and sweating. I was also hot and sweating all over despite my nakedness, and panting heavily into her pussy. For a moment, she seemed about to disengage, and then thought better and continued to grip my hair, pushing my lips into her.

"Do you trust me?" She asked.

I nodded, my mouth otherwise engaged. I would have jumped off the balcony if she had asked at that moment.

"Good," she said, and I felt her abdomen relax.

Warm liquid spurted into my mouth. I was beyond simple feelings like surprise or hesitation at this point; I felt my soul had merged with hers in a kind of trance-like ecstasy. All I knew was that I didn't want to let her down.

She pissed in my mouth in irregular bursts. The flow was so strong I struggled to keep it in my mouth, but I managed to swallow and keep swallowing.

"They say you should always pee after sex, it's healthy," I heard Mari say above, and she gave an amused chuckle.

The taste of her piss was pungent and acrid, no doubt the result of dehydration and having so many alcoholic drinks on that sweat-soaked dancefloor. But at the same time, it was delicious. I craved more; I hoped she would never stop. I wanted her to give me everything -- all of herself, all her dirtiest parts, her waste, her spit, her piss.

Acrid but delicious. Bitter but sweet. Cruel but kind. I guess that does sum up Mari perfectly.

12