Starstruck Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she came over and crawled onto the bed, hands and knees. "Are you awake?"

Still whispering! As if I could possibly sleep while waiting for her to pay me some regard.

"Yes," I croaked back, "I missed you."

"Awww," she said with mock-sympathy, in which I nevertheless detected some delight.

"I brought you your cough medicine," she grinned. "Do you want it?"

With some trepidation, I nodded.

"Look!" she rummaged around in her bag, and brought out something floppy.

"What is it?"

"Can't you tell?" She giggled breathlessly. "You'll recognise the smell."

She brought it up my face and I realised straight away what it was; a used condom. Unusual for Mari to use condoms, but indeed I did recognise the smell. The pungent tang of her juices and his, combined with the sharp intrusion of the latex, generated an almost pavlovian reaction in me. Once again, I was hard.

"And that's not all!" She rummaged around again and placed something similarly sloppy and wet on my cheek. "I have two! I didn't want you to run out of 'cough medicine'. Do you think that will be enough?"

I nodded, my mouth dry. I knew what would happen now; she was tipsy and in the mood to play games with me. I was sure that I would end up with those condoms in my mouth, tasting the union of my goddess with some stranger. Still, my illness was holding me back a little -- the thought of rubber in my mouth was too much for my delicate constitution at that moment, but I vowed I would do whatever Mari wanted.

She seemed to sense my hesitation.

"Don't worry, silly!" She half-snorted in girlish amusement. "I won't make you drink medicine straight from the bottle -- that would be silly, wouldn't it?"

She paused and I took my cue.

"Yes, Mari."

"How about I help you out a little? Would you accept it if it came direct from your sweet Mari's mouth? I know that's how you like it normally..."

Her coquettish, teasing tone was slowly reviving me, and I felt some strength returning to my limbs at the thought of Mari spitting in my mouth. I had long gone past the point of feeling shame, or feigning reluctance. Being a cum receptacle for Mari was my purpose, my joy. It was injurious to my sense of self-worth -- but what was my self-worth compared to her happiness? To be used as a cum sponge, a trash can for the refuse of her encounters with other, better men, and all simply for her amusement -- at that moment, I wanted nothing else.

Mari flashed me a seductive smile, and picked one of the condoms back up off my face. As if savouring something delicious, she tipped her head back, shut her eyes gently, and squeezed the contents of the sheath between her perfectly-shaped lips. She ran her fingers along the whole length of it, squeezing every drop, like a tube of toothpaste. She shot a glance at me, and a flicker of satisfaction passed over her features when she saw me watching raptly. Then for the second condom, which she emptied in much the same way.

Now Mari lowered her head, and fixed me with her wide eyes, mascara slightly smeared around their edges. She had a maniacal edge to her expression. The fixedness of the look, combined with the flush in her cheeks, told me that in some way, she was enjoying this as much as me.

Slowly she crawled, hand and knees, over my supine form. Now, her face was directly over mine. Her perfect, dark lips were pressed firmly shut. I could smell the alcohol on her, and a sweaty strand of her thick, messy hair dropped onto my forehead.

Mari signed opening my mouth with her hand, and made an impatient hum. I obliged and shivered with the intensity of the moment.

Those beautiful full lips loosened, relaxed, began to part. A stream of liquid spilled from them. The semen, mixed with her saliva, was inconsistent in fluidity; thicker and more viscous in places, flowing like water and almost transparent at other parts of the flow. It trailed into my open mouth, touching my tongue and pooling. The taste of the mixture was as familiar as the scent; heady, strong -- almost overwhelming -- and yet simultaneously divine. My heart felt like it would burst, my imagination was at fever pitch. The excitement was heightened by the questions racing through my fevered mind. Two condoms? From a marathon sex session -- or was the cum of two men running into my mouth? Was my goddess really so slutty, so needy, that even on a recovery day from the flu, she would go out and fuck two men, two strangers?

It must have been two, I thought. There was so much liquid, it had to be two men. And this sent me straining and humping the air as the mixture ran from her heavenly lips to my debased tongue.

Finally, the stream stopped. Mari gave me a glistening smile, the semen still shining on her lips, then pursed and spat the dregs. I flinched slightly as the less targeted spit flecked over other parts of my face, but I stuck to my task and kept my mouth wide for her.

Seemingly satisfied, Mari gave a big sigh, kicked off her heels and snuggled down into the bed with me. About thirty seconds passed -- I didn't dare to move. Finally, a small, muffled voice came from the covers -- "you may swallow your medicine."

And I did so -- with sick relish.

"I'm going to sleep," she yawned and cosied up to me, "you may not cum."

As I lay there in my delirium, horny beyond belief, frustrated, denied, aroused, desperate, I wondered if another dream-Mari would come to me in the night. I hoped not. The real Mari was far more complex than anything I could dream up. Lover? Mistress? Why did she have to be either? She defied categorisation. All I knew was that despite my physical frustration, I felt deeply spiritually satisfied. I didn't want a tender girlfriend, I didn't want a leather-bound ice queen. I wanted -- no, needed -- Mari. To serve her, to worship her; to be her lowly slave, her confidant, her body to cuddle up to in the night, and her butler in the morning -- that was what made me happy. As I felt her slow, deep breathing, and the tickle of her hair against my cheek, I felt like the luckiest man alive.

Was ours a sick love? A diseased love? Maybe, but love it certainly was -- and that was enough for me.

12