How I Became My Sister's Toilet Ep .01

Story Info
My sister turns me into her personal toilet servant.
2.5k words
4.49
15.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[WARNING: This story contains heavy themes of female domination (femdom), submission, and pee as a source of eroticism. If these topics do not interest you or disgust you, please do not read this story.]

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.

------------------------------------

"Come on, tell me."

"Em, I'm not sure if I shou-"

"Cut it out. It's not that big of a deal."

I gulped. Hard. I really didn't want to tell my sister about my fetishes.

"Shawn, damnit, just tell me already."

Here we were, both sitting on her bed our shared room, parents gone for the night. It scared me to think of Emily knowing my deepest, darkest secrets; especially secrets as taboo as mine.

"Okay, fine, fine. I'll tell you, but just promise me that you won't tell anyone?"

"Yeah, yeah. Not a soul."

I took a deep breath. My cheeks were already getting red, I could tell. My heart was beating faster than a bunch of stampeding rhinos. "It's just- well, I don't know. It's stupid. I have, a, um..." I trailed off, unsure how to phrase it lightly. "A pee fetish. I have a pee fetish."

My older sister's eyes widened, and she took a deep breath. "Oh. I mean... okay. Is there anything else?"

"Yeah, I mean, I guess so. I think I'm submissive."

Emily nodded, still clearly surprised at my honesty. Under her breath, I heard her say something that sounded a little like, "we can work with that."

"What now?" I asked.

"Nothing."

She was blushing from my admittance. I don't blame her. So was I. I thought it would be best for both of us if I excused myself, so I did exactly that. I headed out to the living room, flicking on the TV and sitting down. No good channels were on. I heard her across the house shuffling about, doing her business. An hour or so after that I heard the water turn on. She must have been showering. I took the opportunity to head to the kitchen and make myself something for dinner. I wasn't much of a cook, and there weren't any leftovers in the fridge, so I settled for a sandwich. After a while, the water turned off, and I heard footsteps as Emily walked out of the bathroom, down the hall, and into our room. I didn't think I could bring myself to face her. I'd just have to sleep on the couch tonight, if need be.

It was getting late, and I turned off the TV to prepare for my impromptu sleeping situation. I cursed under my breath, realizing I'd have to go into our room to get pillows & a blanket. After a few minutes of pacing around outside of the door, I finally worked up the courage to storm in, where Emily sat reading a book. She looked up and immediately set the book down. I avoided eye contact, hoping this moment would pass without any conversation between us.

"Wait, Shawn."

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I do too."

I was halfway through the door already, but that sentence made me pause and back up a little. "You do too what?"

She fidgeted with her hands in her lap, looking away from me. "We share a fetish."

I slowly closed the door, working my way over to her bed, and sat down. "You're serious?"

She just nodded.

"That's- well, that's great! I mean, that makes it less awkward for me, is all. I couldn't stand it. I was going to sleep out on the couch tonight."

She stayed silent. Unmoving. I turned to leave, but she reached out and grabbed me by the arm. "Wait. Sit down. There's more to be said."

Oh boy. "Mhm?"

"You said you were submissive?"

I cringed, but nodded (nearly imperceptibly) nonetheless.

"Well, I'm dominant. Or at least, I think to think I am. I don't know for sure. I've never tried."

I was shocked. "Seriously?"

"Yes, I'm serious. You think I'd fuck around with you with something like that?"


Emily wasn't exactly a bad kid, but she was a fairly popular girl in her college and, hence, was often involved in a lot of rowdy activities. I wouldn't put it past her to prank me about being dominant.

This was, undoubtedly, the most embarrassing conversation of my life. I got up to go, but once again she pulled me back down to sit next to her.

"Listen, Shawn. I've been thinking, since you told me earlier tonight. I know it's crazy, but... do you want to serve me?"

"Serve you...?" I inquired, but I knew where this was going, and I didn't like it.

"You know. You're submissive, I'm dominant... it makes sense that we'd-"

"No, it doesn't, Em. You're my fucking sister! Do you know how crazy that would be?"

She seemed offended, hurt somehow, by my backlash. I wanted to make it better, but, then again, I wasn't in the wrong here! Boys and their older sisters aren't supposed to be involved in dominant-submissive relationships! Everyone knows that.

Emily looked up at me, frowning and upset. "Just give it a try. One time. I won't tell anyone, I swear."

"Why don't you go dominate your boyfriend? I bet he'd be down to do some kinky shit with you."

"I broke up with my boyfriend last month. You should know that. And anyway, he only ever wanted vanilla sex."

I gave her a disgusted look. "Bull. You're a popular, pretty girl with a good body. There's no way in hell you don't have a boyfriend. And I don't want to hear about your sexual habits, Em."

She stared into my eyes. Calmly, slowly, she asked, "please?"

That got me. It really shouldn't have. It just caught me off guard, damnit. "I don't know. Maybe. Just once, I'll try it, and see how it is. Alright? Are you happy?"

She nodded vigorously. "Yes. I am. We both want it. Don't try to deny it, Shawn."

I shook my head. "How does this go?"

"I guess let's start with some boundaries."

"Clarify, please?"

"Safewords, names, limits, et cetera."

"Okay, shoot. Lay down yours."

"First off, no sex. There will be absolutely zero sexual intercourse between us."

"I'm fine with that."

"Other sexual activities, though... those might be interesting to consider."

"Keep going."

"Okay. I don't think that as the dom I'll need a safeword. If need be, I'll use whatever yours ends up being."

She became more and more sure of herself with every word. It seemed to me that she was slowly slipping into her role as a dom.

"You will refer to me as ma'am, my lady, mistress, or Mistress Emily only. Not Emily, Em, sister, or anything else."

My dick stirred a little at that line. It was blunt. I didn't expect her to go there so quickly.

"You agree to worship me and my body, understanding that your only job is to serve me as I see fit? You understand that you'll be made to go out of your comfort zone, and you're okay with that?"

Shit. Em's hot when she talks like that. My dick was growing slowly bigger, and I hoped Emily- Mistress Emily- wouldn't notice.

"Shawn?"

"Oh, uh, yes. I agree. Continue."

"There isn't much more to say. Your turn."

"I don't need a safeword, for starters."


She gaped at that for a second, before catching herself and returning to a tight-lipped smirk. "Are you certain?"

"Yes. Do whatever. Wait, no, not whatever. I don't like pain."

"Okay, and what can I call you?"

"What, like nicknames? I don't care. Sub? Slave? Servant? Whatever you want."

"Alright. One last thing."

"Hmm?"

"From now on, you will refer to me, in private, as one of the aforementioned allowed titles only. Nothing else, or there will be punishment. When we're around other people, you may act normal."

"Sure."

"Excuse me?"

My dick was at full attention, and I knew the tent of my pants was plainly visible to my sister. She hadn't looked down yet, though- or if she had, it had been too quick for me to notice. Saying the line that I knew she wanted me to say would only make me harder.

"Yes, Mistress Emily."

------------------------------------

In the middle of the night, I woke up to the sound of Emily whispering my name. I rubbed my eyes, and there she was, fully dressed, standing beside my bed. I heard our parents moving around downstairs. I hoped they'd had a fun night. Emily nudged me again, repeating my name.

"What?"

"I need to pee."

"Okay, so? What the fuck do you want me to do about it? Go to the fucking bathroom."

She held her crotch with one hand, dancing around a little. "That's not what a good little servant boy would say to his mistress."

That woke up me up fully. Shit! I'd totally forgotten about the events only a few hours before.

"I- right. Yes, mistress, of course. How can I help you?"

"Much better." She winced, holding her crotch harder. "Come."

She led me, still groggy, out the door, into the hallway, and into the bathroom. She flicked on the light on her way in.

"Kneel."

Damn, those one-word commands turned me on. I hoped she kept doing those. I did as ordered, dropping to my knees in front of her.

"Undress me from the waist down."

I looked up, shocked, making sure she wanted me to do it.

"C'mon, damnit, I don't have all day."

I unbuttoned her pants and guided them down her beautiful legs.

"Your panties too, my lady?"

"Yes."

I repeated the action of sliding down her pants with her underwear. Right before my eyes was a gorgeous, shaved vulva. I had to remind myself that it belonged to my sister.

"There will be plenty of time to stare at my intimate area later, pervert." With that, she sat down on the toilet, her legs closed tightly and defensively. "Keep kneeling, but do it right in front of me. I want you to listen to me as I pee."

I nodded, doing as I was told. A light pitter-patter started up, which turned into a dribble, which soon became a solid stream.

"Can you hear that, servant? Do you like listening to me piss?"

Indeed, my penis was already beginning to grow.

After a little less than a minute of her peeing, the stream died down. She sat there a while longer before shaking up and down slightly. Normal though it may be, it only encouraged my boner to grow harder still. She stood, grabbed a piece of toilet paper, and wiped herself. She let the slip of now-yellowed paper float down into the bowl of the toilet before turning back to me.

"Admire it."

"Come again, ma'am?"

"Admire my urine."

I wasn't following. She sighed and forced my head down to look at the golden water. I couldn't smell it, but I sure could see it. She yanked my head back after a moment, gritting her teeth and telling me in a hushed yet firm tone, "next time, I expect you to listen and follow instructions given to you by your mistress."

I nodded.

"Good boy. Redress me."

After that was done, she flushed the toilet, turned off the bathroom light, and we both went back to our room to get some sleep.

------------------------------------

Such activities continued over the course of the next few days and nights. Whenever we were on our own, Emily would assume her role as my mistress and have me service her whenever she needed to pee.

About four days after our first "session", Emily called me into the bathroom, and ordered me to kneel in front of her, as usual. I expected this to be another short pee. This time was different, however. Much to my surprise, it seemed she must have been a little horny at the time, and spread her legs wide as she peed. It offered me a rare chance to stare at her beautiful, shaved pussy. Of course, being brother and sister, I'd seen it before, but only for short moments. Sometimes it was while she was changing, or showering, or at the pool. But I'd never seen it while she was peeing. It was quite the sight to behold, I must say. The bulge in my pants was straining against the fabric, so hard that it hurt. I reached down to touch myself, considering it (in my horniness) a normal thing to do in the presence of one's sister. I was interrupted by her sharp voice.

"No. I shall not allow you to touch yourself, or your private parts, when you are around me."

"But, ma'am..."

"Don't you fucking talk back to me."

"Yes, Mistress Emily."

I continued to look on in silence as my sister/mistress did her business in front of me. Eventually, much to my disappointment, her stream dribbled to a halt, and she stood up to wipe. The fun was over all too soon. I'd hoped she'd let me do more, but she was taking it pretty slow. Oh, well. All in good time, I suppose...

------------------------------------

Later that same night, our parents were gone again, and Emily took the opportunity to utilize me. I was half-watching what was on TV when she stormed into the room, grabbing me by the hand, and leading me down the hall. From there, we entered the bathroom, were I assumed position and undressed her. It seemed she no longer cared if I perved on the sight of her wonderful vulva, because she spread herself once again, revealing her most private area to me. Hey, I wasn't going to complain.

"Tell me how much you enjoy watching me urinate, servant."

"I love watching you on the toilet so, so much, Mistress Emily."

"Be more specific," came her response.

"I... well, hell, I enjoy watching your golden liquid come out of your hole, and I love hearing the sound of your piss splashing into the water."

"Good, good. And the smell?"

"You know I can barely smell, sis. I mean, uh, Mistress. But what I can smell is just amazing, ma'am."

"Is it vile? Disgusting?"

"No, ma'am, I love the smell of your piss."

She grunted, and resumed peeing in silence. She stood up, and I began to as well, but then she shoved me back down. I didn't know what she wanted, so I just hung my head and stared at the ground like a good submissive would.

"Well?"

"Well what, Mistress?"

"Aren't you going to clean me?"

"Uh... I'm not sure, ma'am. How should I do that?"

"Are you a fucking imbecile? Get a piece of toilet paper and wipe me, you bitch!"

"O- Of course, my lady."

I grabbed a slip of toilet paper, breaking it off of the roll, and slowly guided my hand up to her crotch.

"Well, hurry up then, I haven't got all day."

"Sorry, Mistress."

I tentatively wiped her off, looking down at the dampened piece of toilet paper when I was done. She beckoned me to throw it away & flush the toilet. I did as I was told before putting her jeans back on her and zipping her up. She patted my hand before walking away, and as I watched her cute little ass jiggle with her footsteps, I couldn't help but feel like the luckiest brother in the universe.

[THE END]

(At least for now. Perhaps a Part 2 soon...?)