Start of a Family Tradition Pt. 01

Story Info
Father and Stepdaughter come of age.
2.2k words
4.44
36.7k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PNW_Dad
PNW_Dad
34 Followers

Start of a Family Tradition

It all started innocently enough, or at least I thought so. When my wife and I got married, we had a "blended family", each of us bringing children into the relationship. She had a daughter who was 11 at the time we married, I had a son who was 17 and off serving in the military.

I was an auditing clerk, assigned to go through ledgers and records to make sure there was nothing there that might be "detrimental" to the firm when we were audited by outside agencies. My wife was an x-ray technician / supervisor at the local hospital. While her schedule routinely called for her to work swings (4pm-Midnight) or graveyard (Midnight-8am), my schedule was strictly Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm. Needless to say, each of us spent many nights and days sleeping alone. We were lucky if we had 3-4 days a month where we were on the same schedule. But hey - she was getting night differential pay, holiday pay, etc., so you can't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Our daughter, CJ, was home for the holidays from college. She'd always been one to stay up late binge-watching television, and was never an early-riser. We didn't mind much, because she'd gotten great grades in college and already had an intership with a large company. She opted to come "home" to visit, traveling 2,000 miles to escape her roommates, whom she shared an apartment with. The fact that we had enough miles on one of the airlines for a free ticket didn't hurt matters.

One morning while showering and getting ready for work, I thought I'd heard the bathroom door creak on its hinges. I turned the shower off and looked, but I was there alone. It was an older house, so there were always strange noises. I figured it might have been the hot water making the pipes expand and contract, so I went back to showering, shaving, dressing and heading out the door.

The next day I heard the squeek again, but again there wasn't anybody in the bathroom with me. This went on for another day, but I just blew it off to things that go bump in the night with an old house. Got to the point where it was just "background noise" while I was showering.

When I got dressed one morning, I headed out to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee before heading out to work. My stepdaughter was there eating some cereal, looked up and with a devilish grin asked "How was your shower, Daddy? I could hear you singing all the way out here!" I just replied that EVERYBODY sounds better when they sing in the shower, and headed out to the driveway to head to work.

The next day, I heard footsteps coming down the hallway as I hadn't gotten into the shower itself yet, but was waiting for the water to get hot. The glass of the shower wall and door hadn't "fogged up" yet, so I was able to see when the door started creeping open. I pretended not to notice and kept on, lathering my hair up with shampoo.

As I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair, I looked up and there was CJ - dressed only in a t-shirt (she always wore that as her sleeping attire), smiling and watching me. She looked at me, then down at my crotch, then back up to my face - with a huge grin on her face and a "Mmmmmmm" sound from her lips. She reached up and started teasing one of the nipples poking through her t-shirt, while her other hand pressed down through the fabric of the shirt between her legs.

I started to cover up, but realized she'd already seen what there was to see. She said "Dad, don't bother... it's not like this is the first time I've seen you in the shower or naked." I said "So it was you when I'd heard the bathroom door creaking." She said it was, but that it only creaked when she was closing the door - by the time I'd heard it, she had already enjoyed the view and had already left. She admitted she'd been doing this for about a year, and that I'd "finally" caught her.

I asked if she liked what she saw, and she replied "Definitely!" and turned around and left. Part of me was embarassed, but the stirrings in my crotch couldn't be ignored either.

I was 37 at the time (she was 18, closing in on 19), and had tried to keep myself in shape, visiting the gym 3 mornings a week for some time with the treadmill, the stair-stepper, and the weights. While not a beefy guy, I didn't have much excess weight on me and was in pretty decent shape for approaching 40.

CJ, on the other hand, had shed most of her "baby fat", and blossomed nicely. Long brown hair that came below her shoulders, a nice round butt that looked good in a pair of tight jeans, and a healthy chest that she'd inherited from her mother. I could tell when she was toying with her nipples that she had some nice big nips and areola, just like her Mom.

After showering, shaving and getting dressed, I headed out to the kitchen as usual, and again, as usual, CJ was sitting there eating a bowl of cereal. I sat down and asked her how long she'd been spying on me, to which she replied "four or five years now". That caught me off-guard, because there'd been some days when I'd woken up with a bad case of "morning wood". Had she seen me while I was stroking my cock and shot my load?

"What made you want to watch me?" I asked her. She told me that she had been curious about all kinds of sexual things (she even admitted she'd had a "brief" relationship with one of her female roommates), and that she'd found a couple of my x-rated DVDs - which I thought I'd had hidden away so no one could find them - not even my wife. The DVDs were of various types of sex - straight, bi, lesbian, and the pretend "Daddy/Daughter and Mommy/Son" - although the scripts (or lack of) made the encounters so predictable that I'd soon lost interest.

I wasn't sure what to think - do I start locking the bathroom door when I go through my morning routine? If I do that, she'll think I'm mad at her - even though it was way too late to do anything about it. She must have been reading my mind when she said "You don't have to worry about anything. I won't say anything to Mom... this will be between us", with emphasis on "between", with a mischevious smile on her face.

The next morning, nothing happened - no door creaks, no stepdaughter standing there watching me. I have to admit I was a little disappointed, but continued on with getting ready for work. I went to grab my coffee, and the kitchen was empty = CJ was still asleep as I headed toward the car.

That evening, my wife, CJ and I sat down to dinner, or breakfast for my wife, as she was starting an eight-day stretch of the graveyard shift that evening. CJ made a huge pan of scrambled eggs, shredded potatoes and bacon bits, which we ate on tortillas, just like breakfast burritos. When we were finished eating, CJ packed some of the leftovers up for my wife to have during her shift, since the hospital cafeteria wasn't open late at night. My wife went back to the bedroom to get her things ready for work - as things tended to be quiet at a hospital on the graveyard shift, she generally took a book of crossword puzzles, or some yarn to knit something.

CJ took care of clearing the table and getting the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. She made a big production of bending over to fill the dishwasher - tight jeans clearly hugging her tight ass, making it obvious she was either wearing a thong or going "commando". She also gave me quite an eyeful of cleavage as she reached for the plate and silverware in front of me - nipples pressing against her top, letting me know she was braless. She'd never been this brazen before, but I was enjoying what I was seeing, so I kept my mouth shut.

As the evening wore on, CJ remarked that she had plans tomorrow morning and turned in early. I channel surfed the TV for a bit, but finding nothing of interest, I poured myself a drink, laid in bed and read a book for a bit until I couldn't read any more. I turned off the light and went to sleep, which came easily. All through the night, I dreamt about the show CJ had put on for my benefit - her tight ass, her swaying tits, her protruding nipples. This resulted in a severe case of "morning wood" the next morning, which I needed to relieve.

I turned the shower on, waiting for the water to warm up before stepping in. I was still hard and began soaping up my hand and gently stroked my cock. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back and was enjoying the sensation when I heard "You look like you could use some help with that." I opened my eyes and turned, and there was CJ, naked as the day she was born, opening the shower door and stepping in. "What are you doing?", I asked. Her response was "I'm going to help you out, and also satisfy a curiousity I've had for years."

Our shower was quite large, and she stood far enough away that I was able to gaze over her body. She was quite voluptuous - probably about 38D. Not a skinny waist, but not overweight either. As my eyes continued down, I saw a nice thick bush of pubic hair. I have to admit that even after watching DVDs or videos online, I'd never really cared for a shaved pussy. I love the sight of a woman with a full bush, and I also like how it feels on my face and nose when I'm licking and sucking down there.

CJ stepped forward and reached for my cock with one hand and caressed my balls with the other. I got weak at the knees, it felt so good. I closed my eyes, enjoying her touch. She must have sensed my enjoyment, because she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled me close and we kissed. Not a "peck on the cheek" kind of kiss, but the kiss of two sexually aroused adults. As we kissed, she lifted my hands to her breasts. They were big, but not saggy. And they were 100% real. They felt so soft and warm as I caressed them, squeezed them, played with the nipples. She moaned her enjoyment.

Still kissing, she took my right hand and guided it between her legs. I wasn't sure if she was wet from the shower, or from her arousal, but my fingers separated her labia and started teasing her clit. CJ spread her legs further apart, allowing me better access. I got two fingers working in and out of her, resulting in several "yes, oh yes, right there" words of encouragement. It wasn't long before she climaxed, and I told her that if she kept it up, I wouldn't be far behind. Smiling, she dropped down on her knees and began stroking and kissing my cock and caressing my balls again. I felt her warm lips wrap around the head, and felt myself slide deeper into her mouth.

She reached back and firmly grabbed my ass, pulling me close and my cock deeper into her mouth. She gagged a little, but got into a rhythm. I told her I was getting close, but she kept it up until I blasted my load. She gulped most of it down, and there was a little dribble coming out of the corner of her mouth, which she scooped up with her finger and stuck it in her mouth.

"How was that?" she asked. All I could say was "fantastic". She continued stroking my slowly deflating cock, reaching down when a glob of cum would start to drip out. She stepped out and grabbed a towel and started drying herself off, and handed me a towel so I could dry off.

After I finished getting ready for work, I came out to the kitchen and my coffee was already waiting. I sat down across the breakfast bar from her and asked "You said you had a curiosity you wanted to satisfy. What was it, and is it satisfied?" She responded that she'd seen me naked in the shower many times, and heard my wife and I making love in our bedroom. She wanted to know how big I got when I was "really horny", if she'd be able to suck it, and would she be able to swallow my cum." I told her it was incredible, but that we had to keep this between she and I; her mother could never find out.

CJ said "Not to worry - we've got seven more mornings of Mom working night shift. I have even better plans for tomorrow. And besides, Mom's been fucking Bobby for a couple years now. I doubt she'll put up much of an argument."

But that's another story for another time :)

PNW_Dad
PNW_Dad
34 Followers