Start of a Family Tradition Pt. 02

Story Info
A Stepfather's and Stepdaughter's Relationship Continues.
1.6k words
4.4
20k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PNW_Dad
PNW_Dad
34 Followers

After our encounter in the shower that morning, CJ made it quite apparent that she had plans to "expand" our relationship. Her basis for this was that as stepfather / stepdaughter, there was no blood relationship to be concerned about, therefore we were not committing incest... this was purely a physical attraction between two consenting adults.

She knew she had her hooks in me, and I relented. I wanted more than what we shared in the shower... I wanted to be inside her. I wanted to feel her flesh on and around my flesh. I wanted her completely!

That evening, as we all sat down again for dinner, CJ asked to borrow the car so that she could run a couple errands that evening. Not having anywhere to go, I tossed her the keys to the Mazda. That gave me an excuse to toss back a drink or two after my wife left for work, and before CJ would return home.

CJ came bounding in from the garage with a discrete plastic bag. I asked what she had picked up, and she just replied, "You'll see... all in good time." My curiosity was on overdrive. I could tell there were several things in the bag, but she would not give me the slightest hint what she had picked up, but it was obvious that the purchases were intended for our "relationship".

After Mom left to go to work and I was sitting on the sofa watching a sci-fi movie, CJ came in with a glass in each hand... a couple of ice cubes and a splash of bourbon in each. I sipped my drink, fully realizing she intended to relax my inhibitions before unveiling what her purchases were.

She sat next to me on the sofa, running her fingertips up and down my leg, higher each time until she was stimulating the bulge that was growing in my groin. Looking up at me, she put a finger to my lips and just said "Sssshhh, Dad... I'm in charge tonight." I had never expected anything like this but was willing to let her take the lead. She walked over to the entertainment center and put on a DVD. It was not one of the ones I had already had in my "secret library", but I immediately recognized the scenery. It was our living room!

The fireplace was burning, some instrumental music playing in the background, and CJ sitting on the rug in front of the fireplace. She looked at the camera, and said "This is for you, Dad." Slowly, seductively, she began unbuttoning her blouse. Slipping it off, she had a lovely black lace bra on with a front clasp. Undoing the clasp, she demurely covered her breasts and let the bra fall to the wayside. Spreading her fingers, she revealed one nipple, then the other, and began pinching the nipples between her fingers.

She began swaying with the music, humming along with the tune. She leaned her head back, and began moving her hands around her breasts, teasing them, stimulating them. She moaned as she tweaked each nipple, running her tongue on her lips, blowing kisses to the camera. She said "tell me what you want, Dad. Tell me what you want me to do. I'm all yours!"

Sitting on the sofa, she squeezed my hand. I looked over at her, but she said to keep watching.

Watching the video, CJ was topless; she began taking her belt off and unbuttoning her jeans, revealing black panties that matched the bra she had been wearing. She lifted her beautiful ass off the rug and slipped the jeans past her hips. Wiggling the pants off, she leaned forward so that her breasts were resting on her knees. She wiggled her toes and laughed to the camera "I only have one item of clothing left, Dad. Are you to the point where YOUR clothing is getting uncomfortable?"

The DVD paused as CJ asked me "Well?" I said, "What do you think?" as she continued massaging the bulge in my pants. She leaned over, kissing me on the lips. She took off my tie, unbuttoning my dress shirt and removing it, and slipping my undershirt over my head. She then proceeded to kiss my chest, my nipples, working her way lower. Eventually, when she got to my waist, she took my belt off, unbutton my slacks and unzipped them, and slid them off.

Now, just like her in the video, I only had one item of clothing on. CJ asked, "Do you want me to stop?" What was I supposed to say? Here I was with just my underwear on, she was sitting there with a seductive smile, and her hand massaging my aching cock and balls. Of course, I told her "No, don't stop!"

CJ started the DVD again and was sliding her panties off. She "teased" herself, licking her lips, tweaking a nipple, spreading her lips so I could see her pussy glistening in the light. She reached off-camera and picked up a vibrator - the same size and shape as my cock. She slowly inserted it between her lips, groaning each time it advanced. You could see by her toes curling that she was enjoying herself, showing off for me. Sliding the phallus in and out, she almost brought herself to an orgasm. Then she pulled it out and said "This isn't good enough... I need more!"

By now my cock was as hard as I had ever known it. I wanted so much to slip my hand inside my underwear, to relieve myself, but CJ grabbed my hand and said, "Not yet!" She had me lift my hips off the sofa and slid my shorts off. Here I was, naked as a jaybird, and she still had all her clothes on. I began to protest, but she said "Wait, Dad - good things come to those who wait, right?" My cock was standing at attention, straight up in the air. She touched it, teased it, kissed the tip. She asked if I liked what I saw on the movie she made, and I said "Yes, but like you said, now I need more."

She stood up and walked over to the entertainment center and shut everything down. Then she went to a couple places in the living room and lit candles. Standing in front of me, she slowly began taking her top and sports bra off, revealing those lovely tits of hers. She leaned over, putting her hands on my knees, letting her breasts dangle in front of me. She asked, "Do you like?" I began to reach for them, but she pushed my hands away and said, "Not yet!"

Stepping back, but making sure her hands brushed my hard cock, she began unbuttoning her jeans, sliding them down oh so slowly. It was then that I realized she had the same panties on that she had on in the video. Black, lacy, satin. So soft, so sensual to the touch. She slowly hooked a thumb on each side of the panties and began, inch by inch, working them down past her hips, her thighs, and onto the floor.

Both of us now naked, standing in front of me, she straddled my knees and asked "tell me what you want, Dad. I know what you want, but I want to hear it from your lips." Looking up into her eyes, I said "I want you... completely, willingly, without hesitation or regret." She responded, "I was hoping you would say something like that!"

Standing before me, she spread her lips with one hand, and put a couple fingers of the other hand in her mouth, then took those wet fingers and spread her lips, showing me she was ready. Kneeling on the sofa, she lowered herself down onto me. Slowly at first - in, then out, a little further each time until the head of my cock was inside her. Then she ever so slowly let her weight rest against my hips until I was in her as deep as I could go.

She moaned as she took all of me, whimpering that it "hurt so good". Once she relaxed, she began riding me - up and down, establishing a rhythm. I reached up and massaged her breasts and nipples with one hand, toying with her clit with the other as she continued to ride my cock. Soon I told her that if she did not stop, I was going to cum and I would have to pull out.

She got off me and knelt before me. Stroking my cock and sucking my balls, she kept me going until I shot my cum all over her face and her tits. She wiped it up with her fingers and licked them clean. Then she reached up and kissed me, her tongue - and my cum - back and forth in my mouth. It was not the first time I had tasted my own cum, but it was definitely the best.

We embraced and kissed and snuggled on the sofa, and eventually we went to her room to fall asleep in each other's arms, but not before setting the alarm so I could be awake in time to get ready for work. Needless to say, we showered together, kissing, caressing, touching. As we dried each other off, she said "I'm going to go back to sleep for a bit, because tonight is going to be a very long night for us." Smiling as she left the bathroom, she gave my cock a squeeze and said, "Rest up - you're going to need it."

PNW_Dad
PNW_Dad
34 Followers